Rooted users can run Fake GPS without setting "Allow mock location" option. To do that you should move "com.lexa.fakegps.apk" from "/data/app" to "/system/app" (use root explorer for that), set permission to rw-r--r-- and reboot your handset. On Android 4.4 you should move apk to "/system/priv-app" folder
+++ IMPORTANT +++:
1. You should DISABLE "Use wireless networks" options in Location settings of your phone to avoid an issue with keeping faked location even AFTER STOPPING THE APP.
2. Always run FakeGPS BEFORE running other apps to be faked otherwise they will use the default GPS sensor instead of FakeGPS's
If you find any issue - please feel fre to contact me
Trick your phone into thinking that it is somewhere else. You can be in Rome, London, New York or simply anywhere in the world. It’s simple and great fun to trick people with. You can use the app to pull a prank or show that you’re somewhere else as an excuse. It’s a simple idea with a lot of potential.
How does it work?
1. First enable the developer settings on your device(on older versions it is not needed).
To enable the developer settings go to settings > about phone > and click on the android version about 7 times.
2. in the developer options enable mock locations.
3. set your location to be 'device only'(use only gps location).
4. open the app, move the red dot anywhere you like and click on the 'play button'.
5. To stop the fake gps location simply click on the pause button.
- This fake location app requires to have play services and maps installed.
- It might not work with some apps, but it works with fb,whatsapp,twitter etc.
- it doesn't work with viber since it requiters network location enabled.
- if the app stops working, or behaving strangely then simply restart the device.
Feel free to contact me by email for anything regarding this app : firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever wondered why an app or game you hear people raving about doesn't show up in the market for you? Chances are the developer has chosen to not add your device to the list of supported devices.
Perhaps there is an app that is offering some sort of special offer to a particular device or brand of devices, and you are one of the unfortunate ones who does not have said brand or device.
Well, if either of these scenarios has happened to you, then there is something you can do about it without shelling out more money on another device. Device Spoofer allows you to spoof your device to make it appear to be a completely different device. It's as easy as:
1. Backup your current device info.
2. Select a device to spoof.
3. Press "Spoof Selected Device".
Device Spoofer contains an ever growing database of devices and with the help of other users that database can stay up to date and contain all the information needed to spoof just about any other Android device.
For the market to see your device as the newly spoofed one, you must download an app from the market first. Once you do that the device seems to get registered under your account and will then show up as the spoofed device.
** NOTICE **
Developers may have a good reason for not supporting your actual device. Please do not contact them if you have an issue with their app or game. Chances are good that if it doesn't work right on your device, the developer was aware of this problem and chose to not support it. With that in mind please enjoy!
** ISSUES **
If you have any problems or issues using this app, please feel free to use the "Send Email" link provided in the Android Market. Please don't leave a comment if you are having any problems with this app. Email me instead so that I can work with you to fix the problem. This app was developed and tested on multiple devices, including the Nexus One and custom ROMs.
Fast and accurate, Fing is a professional App for network analysis. A simple and intuitive interface helps you evaluate security levels, detect intruders and resolve network issues.
+ Discovers all devices connected to a Wi-Fi network. Unlimited devices and unlimited networks, for free!
+ Displays MAC Address and device manufacturer.
+ Enter your own names, icons, notes and location
+ Full search by IP, MAC, Name, Vendor and Notes
+ History of all discovered networks.
+ Share via Twitter, Facebook, Message and E-mail
+ Service Scan: Find hundreds of open ports in a few seconds.
+ Wake On LAN: Switch on your devices from your mobile or tablet!
+ Ping and traceroute: Understand your network performances.
+ Automatic DNS lookup and reverse lookup
+ Checks the availability of Internet connection
+ Works also with hosts outside your local network
+ Tracks when a device has gone online or offline
+ Launch Apps for specific ports, such as Browser, SSH, FTP
+ Displays NetBIOS names and properties
+ Displays Bonjour info and properties
+ Supports identification by IP address for bridged networks
+ Sort by IP, MAC, Name, Vendor, State, Last Change.
+ Free of charge, no banner Ads
+ Available for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch with retina and standard displays.
+ Integrates with Fingbox to sync and backup your customizations, merge networks with multiple access points, monitor remote networks via Fingbox Sentinels, get notifications of changes, and much more.
+ Fing is available on several other platforms, including Windows, OS X and Linux. Check them out!
if you want to spoof your wifi MAC Address for lots of reasons, this app is for you. it changes your wifi mac address to any mac address listed in your LAN.
i was unable to connect to my friend's wifi router for unknown reason so i decided to create my own app due to not finding in play store what i need so,i spoofed my mac address and Walla it worked.
it will help lots of people in other situations.
- Rooted Device - a must.
- Busybox. if you don't what it is, just install the application and after hitting (Search Network) Button it will check if you have Busybox installed or not, if not it will give you a link to download it.
- Nexus 5
- Nexus 4
if you have a problem in your device, please report.
- internet communication: for ads, sorry google policy not include my country for supported pricing apps.
- wifi communication: to check wifi network of course.
- network communication: for searching and listing devices.
The following is needed to make sure the app runs smoothly:
1 - It is needed that you turn on "Allow Mock Locations" on Development Settings
2 - Don´t forget to disable "Use wireless networks" options in Location settings in order to avoid an problem where you will keep receiving fake locations even after stopping Fake GPS.
3. Make sure you run Fake GPS first so other apps receive coordinates from the app and not from the real sensor
If you find any bugs - please feel free to contact us
+++ Remove free app first +++
+++ IMPORTANT +++:
1. You should DISABLE "Use wireless networks" options in Location settings of your phone to avoid an issue with keeping faked location even AFTER STOPPING AND UNINSTALLING THE APP.
2. Disabling real GPS sensor is not necessary
3. ROOTED users - please take a look at the FAQ to find instruction how to find apk file
4. For Android 4.4 you should move apk to /system/priv-app/ instead of /system/app/
Free app description:
Teleport your phone to any place in the world with two clicks! This app sets up fake GPS location so every other app in your phone belives you are there!
- History list with editable capacity
- Favorites list with unlimited capacity and edit/delete/reorder options
- Autostart on boot option (requires RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED permission)
- Can be used without MOCK_LOCATIONS enabled if moved to /system/app. See FAQ for details please
- Work with Ingress on most devices. ROOT access is a must because you should move apk to /system/app folder. I can't guarantee that it will work with your device so CHECK IT ASAP AFTER PURCHASING - you have only 15 MINUTES TO REFUND according with Google Play refund policy.
If you find any issue - please feel free to contact me
please long press at your map . you can simply set.
Also 5 places set your favorite place.
if you want input directly latitude and longitude. It is also available.
fakegps, fake gps, fake, gps, virtual, location, mock, spoof, spoofer, cheat, map, sygic, modify, change
You simply navigate the route on the map and press the "Go!" to have all of the application on your phone to give fake information about the location.
This will help in the development of applications or if you want to, no one knew where you are really.
At the Root device adds the ability to use the app without the inclusion of a tick "Allow mock locations". To do this using Root Explorer you must move the file "ru.gavrikov.mocklocations.apk" from the folder "/data/app" (if you have Android 4.4) in the folder "/system/priv-app" or (if you have another version android) to the folder "/system/app", to change the permission to rw-r--r-- and reboot the device. (The free version of the application, this function is available for 24 hours after installation.)
- Emulation GPS location and according to the service provider.
- Ability to create a route on roads.
- Ability to set breakpoints and specify the stay in them.
- Ability to set a variable speed.
- Closed route. (Allows you to build a route for movement along a closed path. To do this, lay the route so that the start and end points were near.)
Favourites added (rename and delete)
Root support coming soon for mock location disabled!
Root support is coming soon!
Trick your GPS into believing you are anywhere around the world!
This application sets mock locations to make your phone believe you are somewhere which you are not. Mock locations are set for GPS and network provider. All the features are here. Run the app and give it a shot
To add a location to favourites go into history and click and hold on a location. To rename or delete an item from favourites simply click and hold on the location in the favourites dialog
Search by Latitude and Longitude
Set a mock location simply by entering the LatLng position
Search by Name
Search for location by address, city, country etc.
All of the previous locations are saved
Please rate the app and leave your thoughts and suggestions
Enable Mock Locations
To enable mock locations you first need to enable developer options. To do this click on 'About phone' in settings and then click on 'Build number' 7 times. Developer options are now enabled. Next go back to settings and click on developer options. Scroll down to 'Allow mock locations' and tick the box. Done!
Tags: Mock Fake GPS Location Spoofer Free geotag latitude longitude
Feel free to donate: 1JuwdC7tYn9KUDeFB5gtrpWs2hLNaGSG4g
Thank you and enjoy!
No need to root.
Fake Location will take effect on all other apps on your phone, check in on Facebook, chat from other location on messenger, 4square, Twitter...
Maybe your GPS is dead but you still need to send your location to your friends. This app helps fake (set) GPS.
Step 1.Turn on GPS: Settings >Location >Turn GPS on and CHOOSE "Device only" mode.
Step 2.Enable mock locations: Settings >Developer options >Allow mock locations.
#In case you do not see "Developer options" , Settings > About phone >Touch "Build number" 7 times then Developer options will appear.
Choose your fake location easily, send it to your friends. Check in with Facebook, Foursquare... And of course, the actual location (Real Location) can also be transmitted.
Fake Location Map is easy to use, fast and fun. Explore wonderful possibilities and be anywhere you want using the easy-to-use interface. It takes merely seconds to set your new location.
- Fake your location with just one steps!
- Easy to use and can be done by anyone!
- Can be used to play pranks or as an excuse!
- Post fake check in!
- Set Real Location
- Set Fake Location on device
- Show Location Address : Street number and name
- Search Location
- This fake location app requires to have google play services, and google maps installed.
- It might not work with some apps, but it works with facebook, whatsapp, twitter, and other apps.
Make sure to allow Mock Locations by navigating to Settings -> Developer Options -> Allow mock locations and checking the checkbox. Because this app spoofs your GPS location, make sure the phone is only using GPS to determine location (this can be changed in Settings -> Location).
If you like the app,make sure to check out the PRO version here - http://goo.gl/xEJGKG
It has three ways to protect your device:
- Remote control through the website www.cerberusapp.com
- Remote control via text messages
- SIM Checker (for devices that have a SIM card): you will automatically receive alerts if someone uses your phone with an unauthorized SIM card
Remote control allows you to perform many operations on your device, like:
- Locate and track it
- Start a loud alarm, even if the device is set to silent mode
- Wipe the internal memory and the SD card
- Hide Cerberus from the app drawer
- Lock the device with a code
- Record audio from the microphone
- Get a list of last calls sent and received
- Get information about network and operator the device is connected to
- And much more!
Cerberus automatically enables GPS if it is off when you try to localize your device (only on Android < 2.3.3) and you can protect it from unauthorized uninstalling - more info in the app configuration.
The app works even if the device does not have an internet connection thanks to remote control by sms messages. Also, the SIM Checker feature allows you to know the new number to send texts to, if the SIM card is changed. Texts received and sent for Cerberus remote control will not start any notification and will not appear in the Messages application.
Cerberus does not drain the battery because there is no background service running: it will activate only if there is a remote control request and will stop afterwards.
More features for rooted devices: complete uninstall protection (a thief will be able to delete Cerberus only by flashing another ROM), GPS auto-enabling even on Android > 2.3.3. More info on the website in the Help section.
Have any questions, issues or feature requests? Contact us at email@example.com and we'll be glad to answer!
- Enter the phone number or select it from the contacts
- Enter your Cerberus password
- Select the command from a drop-down list
- You can choose to send the command as a normal SMS or a "data" (binary) SMS
- All the features you have on the web dashboard (www.cerberusapp.com) with a mobile-friendly interface
- Navigation Mode, starts Maps GPS navigation and automatically updates the destination as your device moves
- Radar Mode, to have an accurate (more than GPS) indication of how near you are to the lost/stolen device measuring the signal level of WiFi hotspot
You can also see the log of SMS/web commands sent and replies received.
SMS commands are sent from your device, so standard text messaging rates apply.
Puoi anche configurare l'aspetto grafico del widget e impostare notifiche al superamento di un valore per le soglie (con eventuale disabilitazione automatica della connessione dati).
Inoltre puoi aggiornare le soglie anche quando il telefono è connesso in WiFi: nella configurazione, seleziona "Credenziali web" e inserisci numero di telefono e password per l'accesso all'Area clienti web.
Bug/problemi/suggerimenti? Mandaci una mail, saremo lieti di risponderti e fornirti supporto.
Se riscontri problemi di aggiornamento soglie potrebbe non essere colpa del widget: toccalo e verifica che le aree clienti siano funzionanti, a volte sono fuori servizio per manutenzione dei server 3.