Have you ever wondered why an app or game you hear people raving about doesn't show up in the market for you? Chances are the developer has chosen to not add your device to the list of supported devices.
Perhaps there is an app that is offering some sort of special offer to a particular device or brand of devices, and you are one of the unfortunate ones who does not have said brand or device.
Well, if either of these scenarios has happened to you, then there is something you can do about it without shelling out more money on another device. Device Spoofer allows you to spoof your device to make it appear to be a completely different device. It's as easy as:
1. Backup your current device info.
2. Select a device to spoof.
3. Press "Spoof Selected Device".
Device Spoofer contains an ever growing database of devices and with the help of other users that database can stay up to date and contain all the information needed to spoof just about any other Android device.
For the market to see your device as the newly spoofed one, you must download an app from the market first. Once you do that the device seems to get registered under your account and will then show up as the spoofed device.
** NOTICE **
Developers may have a good reason for not supporting your actual device. Please do not contact them if you have an issue with their app or game. Chances are good that if it doesn't work right on your device, the developer was aware of this problem and chose to not support it. With that in mind please enjoy!
** ISSUES **
If you have any problems or issues using this app, please feel free to use the "Send Email" link provided in the Android Market. Please don't leave a comment if you are having any problems with this app. Email me instead so that I can work with you to fix the problem. This app was developed and tested on multiple devices, including the Nexus One and custom ROMs.
Rooted users can run Fake GPS without setting "Allow mock location" option. To do that you should move "com.lexa.fakegps.apk" from "/data/app" to "/system/app" (use root explorer for that), set permission to rw-r--r-- and reboot your handset. On Android 4.4 you should move apk to "/system/priv-app" folder
+++ IMPORTANT +++:
1. You should DISABLE "Use wireless networks" options in Location settings of your phone to avoid an issue with keeping faked location even AFTER STOPPING THE APP.
2. Always run FakeGPS BEFORE running other apps to be faked otherwise they will use the default GPS sensor instead of FakeGPS's
If you find any issue - please feel fre to contact me
Trick your phone into thinking that it is somewhere else. You can be in Rome, London, New York or simply anywhere in the world. It’s simple and great fun to trick people with. You can use the app to pull a prank or show that you’re somewhere else as an excuse. It’s a simple idea with a lot of potential.
How does it work?
1. First enable the developer settings on your device(on older versions it is not needed).
To enable the developer settings go to settings > about phone > and click on the android version about 7 times.
2. in the developer options enable mock locations.
3. set your location to be 'device only'(use only gps location).
4. open the app, move the red dot anywhere you like and click on the 'play button'.
- This fake location app requires to have google play services, and google maps installed.
- It might not work with some apps, but it works with fb,whatsapp,twitter, and other apps.
- it doesn't work with viber since it requiters network location enabled.
- if the app stops working, or behaving strangely then simply restart the device.
Feel free to contact me by email for anything regarding this app.
Many devices and carriers are supported but we are adding more all the time. If you would like a specific device or carrier added, please email us at email@example.com and we will research the requested device as soon as possible.
Note that Google does some fairly advanced carrier-based filtering for some networks and we have not yet reversed engineered all of their filter parameters. Sending us device dumps from the "Device Details" screen helps immensely, as does sending us examples of apps that are known to be filtered.
To see the app in action, try spoofing a Verizon seach for Skype and then an AT&T search for Skype and note the differences.
Our first version supports a few dozen carriers in 13 countries, 26 locales, 14 Android versions, and 7 device manufacturers.
We've got some interesting enhancements planned for MarketSpoofer in the future as well, so watch this space!
Make sure to allow Mock Locations by navigating to Settings -> Developer Options -> Allow mock locations and checking the checkbox. Because this app spoofs your GPS location, make sure the phone is only using GPS to determine location (this can be changed in Settings -> Location).
If you like the app,make sure to check out the PRO version here - http://goo.gl/xEJGKG
+++ Remove free app first +++
+++ IMPORTANT +++:
1. You should DISABLE "Use wireless networks" options in Location settings of your phone to avoid an issue with keeping faked location even AFTER STOPPING AND UNINSTALLING THE APP.
2. Disabling real GPS sensor is not necessary
3. ROOTED users - please take a look at the FAQ to find instruction how to find apk file
4. For Android 4.4 you should move apk to /system/priv-app/ instead of /system/app/
Free app description:
Teleport your phone to any place in the world with two clicks! This app sets up fake GPS location so every other app in your phone belives you are there!
- History list with editable capacity
- Favorites list with unlimited capacity and edit/delete/reorder options
- Autostart on boot option (requires RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED permission)
- Can be used without MOCK_LOCATIONS enabled if moved to /system/app. See FAQ for details please
- Work with Ingress on most devices. ROOT access is a must because you should move apk to /system/app folder. I can't guarantee that it will work with your device so CHECK IT ASAP AFTER PURCHASING - you have only 15 MINUTES TO REFUND according with Google Play refund policy.
If you find any issue - please feel free to contact me
Control over personal information is your universal human right and PlaceMask Location Privacy for Android™ assists you in maintaining location privacy against threats accessing your GPS and Network location (e.g. location-based advertising and profiling apps).
We are focused on delivering technologies that reduce location leakage from on-board GPS and Wireless Network location sources to protect your privacy. Your mobile carrier may still know where you are (roughly) but the applications on your device will not. If you want to anonymize your IP address, consider also using a proxy.
We also recognize a number of other uses for this technology when combined with your location-based apps (e.g. including virtual tourism and misrepresentation).
You will find this a useful companion to: Angry Birds and Carrier IQ (privacy), Wikitude and Google Places (tourism), or Facebook and Foursquare (spoofing).
To learn more about the ways your location is determined and what you can do to stop it, please visit our website at http://www.PlaceMask.com
• Three privacy settings (minimum, medium, maximum) that monitor settings, replace real location, and randomize movement to enhance privacy
• Scans applications on your device and reports those that use your location with context menu convenience functions
• Provides a status view of your "current" location and the policies in force
• Runs as a resident service that always watches for location leakage
• Easy unmasking to use real location when you need it (e.g. simply tap the PlaceMask to start and stop)
• Remote control through SMS to start or stop service (e.g. for use with Phone Finders)
N.B. UNINSTALL PlaceMask Location Privacy TRIAL before running this standard version
Activate PlaceMask service at the medium privacy level then switch to another location-based app to view your device in a new location.
PlaceMask Location Privacy for Android™ is an application that protects your location privacy. It monitors the location settings of your device and provides replacement locations to the other applications to enhance your privacy. You may view the current status of the application through key settings overlaid onto a map view. You may access a list of alerts related to the operation of the application or retrieve a report of all the applications on your device that use your location in some way. The settings in PlaceMask Location Privacy allow you to adjust application parameters like privacy levels. You may find general information about the application, its license, and its authors in the about dialog. And of course, we have provided an easy way for you to recommend PlaceMask Location Privacy to a friend or colleague by launching a text message from the application.
You are the most important part of this software and we believe usability is a key attribute to its success. If you find anything that you do not understand or is difficult to learn, remember, or use efficiently - please let us know. Your satisfaction is our objective.
REFUNDS AND SUPPORT:
Comments in the Market are not the most effective way to get support (but we love great reviews!). If you have an issue, please send a report to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: summary of problem, platform description, expected behavior, observed behavior, and steps to reproduce the problem. If we are not able to satisfactorily address your issue, we are happy to provide a refund.
APPEAL FOR FREEDOM
Software Products that assist you in preserving privacy are important to maintaining personal freedom. Please help us make this product a success by purchasing it, using it, recommending it, and being a champion for location privacy in your community.
For more information about application features and benefits, visit www.PlaceMask.com
Some of the features:
- G-Sensor Mode - move around by tilting your smartphone
- The location can be chosen on a map or via GPS coordinates
- Teleport and movement-function (Simulation of smartphone-movement with arbitrary speed)
- Routes (routes can be easily created and either “walked” once or repeatedly)
- Randomized positions
- Save, load, import or export positions and routes
- Background-service (the process of moving occurs in the background, even if another app is active)
- Works as a normal app without root-rights (mock positions in developing options activated) or as system-app without the developer-option
How does it work?
1. Activate “Allow mock locations” in the developer-options
2. Start using the app
1. Install the app as a system-app (“mock locations” not required)
2. Start using the app
This application is designed for developers who want to test other location-dependent functions. I am not in charge of caused damages during installation or use of the application and do not assume any liability.
In case of bugs, requests or other questions feel free to contact me!
Please visit my support forum for more information: forum.apps-madeingermany.de
This app allows you to change (spoof) the MAC address of your wi-fi network adapter.
Nexus 4 (LG E960): Working
Nexus 10: Working
Network communication: these permissions are needed for the admob ad to work and also to configure wireless connection.
wireless, wifi, wi-fi, mac, address, changer, spoofer
One possible usage will be fake your Geotag location while taking photo.
Please enable mock location setting when running this app:
Please visit: www.propagation-systems.com/apps.htm
You can also edit a submitted portal ( for example: after a portal resonators update, an enemy attack etc...), and recalculate statistics.
Please, send me your feedback to help me improve the app!
Remember this is a Beta! Please send me your feedback/suggestions at email@example.com.
This application work ONLY OFFLINE, there is no auto information downloads about portal.
This is NOT directly connected to the Ingress/Intel map.
No Ram/Battery drains!
*keywords: resistance, enlightened, niantic, nianticlabs, google, game, resonator, , AP, portal, Ingress tools, help, calculator, ingress helper, ingress portal, portal
Select anywhere in the world and spoof your address!
Location Spoofer gives you the latitude, longitude and exact address of your chosen location. Select any address in the world using the map, even view in satelite mode.
Displays a status bar notification of your fake address when active. Tap the status bar icon to change location or stop spoofing locations.
Alternitivley Location Spoofer Fake GPS will stop spoofing automatically after the chosen duration. In this version (Pro) Location Spoofer has 'continuous spoofing' mode enabled. This will maintain your fake gps location until you press stop.
View recently spoofed locations, saved to a list - tap an address to return to its location on the map.
Includes settings to manage: map caching, keeping the app footprint low, App default settings and your recently spoofed locations list.
Location Spoofer Fake GPS Pro is also Ad free -enjoy.
if you want to spoof your wifi MAC Address for lots of reasons, this app is for you. it changes your wifi mac address to any mac address listed in your LAN.
i was unable to connect to my friend's wifi router for unknown reason so i decided to create my own app due to not finding in play store what i need so,i spoofed my mac address and Walla it worked.
it will help lots of people in other situations.
- Rooted Device - a must.
- Busybox. if you don't what it is, just install the application and after hitting (Search Network) Button it will check if you have Busybox installed or not, if not it will give you a link to download it.
- Nexus 5
- Nexus 4
if you have a problem in your device, please report.
- internet communication: for ads, sorry google policy not include my country for supported pricing apps.
- wifi communication: to check wifi network of course.
- network communication: for searching and listing devices.
+++ Works in background
+++ Automatically altitude
+++ See video
NOW WORKS WITH ANDROID 4.4+
IF YOU WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT THIS APP WORKS FINE WITH YOUR PHONE YOU CAN GET FREE VERSION, JUST SEARCH: "Move My GPS TB".
Very simple and very useful tool to set mock GPS location on your mobile phone. You are not need to switch between two apps on your phone to change your position, no, now you just start the app on your phone, and set its location on your pc. All what you need is internet connection.
Our app is on the top in his area! Fake your GPS! There are already 3200+ users who enjoy this app!
Enjoy this! You can also activate stepwise moving of your phone, then you will see that your location not jump from place to place but really walks to the next point clicked by you!
You also not need to active “mock location” on your phone if you have rooted phone and give this app system rights (move it to system folder).
!!! Please, read instructions in FAQ on the home page!!! Reboot your smartphone after moving app!
The steps, which you should do for get it working, are:
1. Install this app
2. Go to http://mmgps.russcity.de and get there Map-Id
3. Enter this Map-Id in the App
Conventionally this is achieved by editing the hosts file on the client system but an android mobile device does not allow users to access or edit the system hosts file. But this is achieved here by setting the IP address in the application host file as the forward proxy for all the requests made to the specified host name.
Minimum Android version:4.1
Root Access: NOT REQUIRED
It has three ways to protect your device:
- Remote control through the website www.cerberusapp.com
- Remote control via text messages
- SIM Checker (for devices that have a SIM card): you will automatically receive alerts if someone uses your phone with an unauthorized SIM card
Remote control allows you to perform many operations on your device, like:
- Locate and track it
- Start a loud alarm, even if the device is set to silent mode
- Wipe the internal memory and the SD card
- Hide Cerberus from the app drawer
- Lock the device with a code
- Record audio from the microphone
- Get a list of last calls sent and received
- Get information about network and operator the device is connected to
- And much more!
Cerberus automatically enables GPS if it is off when you try to localize your device (only on Android < 2.3.3) and you can protect it from unauthorized uninstalling - more info in the app configuration.
The app works even if the device does not have an internet connection thanks to remote control by sms messages. Also, the SIM Checker feature allows you to know the new number to send texts to, if the SIM card is changed. Texts received and sent for Cerberus remote control will not start any notification and will not appear in the Messages application.
Cerberus does not drain the battery because there is no background service running: it will activate only if there is a remote control request and will stop afterwards.
More features for rooted devices: complete uninstall protection (a thief will be able to delete Cerberus only by flashing another ROM), GPS auto-enabling even on Android > 2.3.3. More info on the website in the Help section.
Have any questions, issues or feature requests? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be glad to answer!
You have to allow mock locations under Settings -> Applications -> Development
(rooted phones can spoof location with mock locations disabled, move the app to /system/app to get that)
Pro version available on the Market, with more features!
- Enter the phone number or select it from the contacts
- Enter your Cerberus password
- Select the command from a drop-down list
- You can choose to send the command as a normal SMS or a "data" (binary) SMS
- All the features you have on the web dashboard (www.cerberusapp.com) with a mobile-friendly interface
- Navigation Mode, starts Maps GPS navigation and automatically updates the destination as your device moves
- Radar Mode, to have an accurate (more than GPS) indication of how near you are to the lost/stolen device measuring the signal level of WiFi hotspot
You can also see the log of SMS/web commands sent and replies received.
SMS commands are sent from your device, so standard text messaging rates apply.
Puoi anche configurare l'aspetto grafico del widget e impostare notifiche al superamento di un valore per le soglie (con eventuale disabilitazione automatica della connessione dati).
Inoltre puoi aggiornare le soglie anche quando il telefono è connesso in WiFi: nella configurazione, seleziona "Credenziali web" e inserisci numero di telefono e password per l'accesso all'Area clienti web.
Bug/problemi/suggerimenti? Mandaci una mail, saremo lieti di risponderti e fornirti supporto.
Se riscontri problemi di aggiornamento soglie potrebbe non essere colpa del widget: toccalo e verifica che le aree clienti siano funzionanti, a volte sono fuori servizio per manutenzione dei server 3.