The CancerLateFX app offers childhood cancer survivors the resources, tips, and tools necessary to help minimize potential problems, or late effects, caused by childhood cancer and/or its treatments. CancerLateFX was created by Akron Children's Hospital, through a generous grant from Hyundai Hope on Wheels. The CancerLateFX app is free and can be used by any cancer survivor and their providers.
• What's New - Get the most recent educational information and resources related to childhood cancer late effects.
• Educational Information - We've gathered educational information related to childhood cancer drugs and treatments. These might help you learn about & manage possible late effects of your childhood cancer treatments.
• Helpful Resources - We've gathered a large collection of childhood cancer survivor resources based on cancers and related drugs/treatments you might have received as a child.
• My Favorites - Store your favorite educational information or resources for easy reference.
• My Reminders - Save appointment reminders, and even have the CancerLateFX app send you an email reminder.
• My Talking Points - Want to remember what to discuss while at your next doctor's visit? Store your talking points for easy reference.
• My Medical History - Save and view a history of the surgeries, procedures and treatments you've received, drugs/agents taken, provider contact info, and more!
• My Goals - View a list of goals, based upon your profile, that you should keep at top of mind in the coming years. You can even add your own personalized goals.
• Complementary website - When you save your information on the app, you are also saving the same information on the website www.cancerlatefx.com. The data is synced so your information will be securely available anywhere you have an Internet connection.
The information provided within this application is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please contact your health care provider with questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you have an emergency, please dial 911 or visit your nearest ER.
Bug fixes and updates.
January 30, 2015
100 - 500
2.1 and up
Warning – content has not yet been rated. Unrated apps may potentially contain content appropriate for mature audiences only.