Microsoft Office Mobile is the official Office companion optimized for your Android phone. You can access, view and edit your Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint documents from virtually anywhere. Documents look like the originals, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt graphics and shapes. When you make quick edits or add comments to a document, the formatting and content remain intact.
Access documents from virtually anywhere:
* Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office
documents that are stored on SkyDrive, SkyDrive Pro, or SharePoint.**
* Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you’ve recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
* Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.
Office documents look stunning:
* Great-Looking Documents - Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
* Optimized for phone - Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for the small screen of your phone.
* Resume Reading - When opening a Word document from SkyDrive or SkyDrive Pro on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
* Presentation Views - The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
Make quick edits and share:
* Documents Remain Intact - Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
* Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
* Comments - You can review comments that have been made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
* A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to use this app. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Home Premium, Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4 (Enterprise and Government), Office 365 Education A3 and A4, Office 365 ProPlus, Office 365 University, and Office 365 trial subscriptions
NOTE: If you don’t have an Office 365 subscription, you can buy Office 365 Home Premium from http://www.office.com. With Office 365 Home Premium, you also get the latest version of Office for up to 5 PCs, Macs, and Windows tablets - and an additional 20 GB of SkyDrive cloud storage and Skype world minutes***.
* Requires a phone running Android OS 4.0 or later.
* Microsoft Office 2013 on a PC is needed for features like recent documents and resume reading.
**Office 365 account and setup necessary. Data connection required. Storage limits and carrier fees apply.
***SkyDrive storage and Skype world minutes are not available in all markets.
For more information, please visit http://www.office.com/mobile
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office, Microsoft Office, Office Mobile, spreadsheet, presentation, Office 365
Whether you’re at home, in the office or on the go, your notes travel with you. And you can share your notes and collaborate with others, across multiple devices!
• Sync your notebooks seamlessly across computers and devices
• Your notes look just the same on the phone including ink annotation and formatting
• Home screen widgets to help you quickly capture photo, audio and other quick notes without opening the app
• Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, increase indent, decrease indent - format your notes like you want
• Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured by just typing a keyword or phrase. Sync your work notes stored on SharePoint Online sites with your phone.
Here are some more ideas on how to use OneNote:
• Capture rich notes for classwork, meetings, or research
• Add rich audio and video notes for your lectures. Take a picture of the whiteboard and never miss a lecture topic
• Keep track of your shopping list and mark items off wherever you are
• Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation
• Take pictures of receipts and bills to remove some of the paper clutter
• Collaborate and share ideas with your team
• Research items and prices to make the best purchasing decision
• Keep and edit all of your notes – whether taken from OneNote on desktop, tablet, phone, or browser
Harness the full potential of you - with OneNote.
You can find a list of Frequently Asked Questions for OneNote on Android and their answers at http://office.microsoft.com/HA104031712.aspx?CTT=1
• Requires Android OS 4.0 or later. Compatible with Android phones only
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote for Android phones
• OneNote for Android phones opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later
• To sync your notes to SkyDrive Pro, sign in with your organization's Office 365 or SharePoint account*
*Now available for free for a limited time.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
Note, Notes, Note taking, List, Lists, Organizer, Todo, SharePoint, Notebook, Task, Office, SkyDrive, Office 365
- Preview the latest features: Try out the newest features. (Sometimes these may be a little rough around the edges.)
- Give early feedback: Let us know what you think and help make Chrome for Android a better browser.
You can install Chrome Beta alongside your current version of Chrome for Android. Chrome Beta will request additional permissions when using Chrome Sync for the first time.
View: enables you to view the beautiful maps that you or your organization have built on Google Maps Engine, easily toggling on and off relevant layers
Search: easily search through your Maps Engine maps
Share: coordinate with your teams in the field by sharing real-time location from Google Maps Coordinate all in the context of your Maps Engine maps
NOTE: This is not the Google Maps for Mobile app. For navigation, searching for local places, etc. please check out the Google Maps for Mobile app.
* Print from any compatible Android device to any Google Cloud Print connected printer
* Share a picture or a document from apps like Gallery directly to Cloud Print
* Track the status of your print jobs
Printing from Android has never been easier.
The Google Cloud Print app is a print plugin on Android KitKat, and a standalone app on earlier versions of Android. If you update your device to KitKat, you may need to remove the icon manually.
• Easily track your time for a better life.
• Access, Print or Share your own report!
• Compare your working time with your friends.
• Interact with other OfficeWorld user in your area. (Individual User)
• ad-free application
Office World is a time-tracking application that allow anyone to check-in and check-out through smartphone with social features.
How office world does time-tracking ?
Office world will detect your location and time. Office world will saved your data in secured database. We use this information to provide rich information for the user, such as daily and monthly working hours.
Does it need GPS turned on to work?
No, Office World will try to get your location from various sources, as long as you connected to the internet, Office World will be able to detect your location and use it for check-in. The location information was not shared to any other parties. the location can only accessed by Office World algorithm.
Does it need WiFi on?
No, the office world will try to use other sources such as mobile data to detect location.
How often does it check the location ?
Office World only use Location for check-in process.
How will that affect my battery ?
it will not affect the battery, Office World will only your last known location, it automatically provided by the Operating System.
How do i get started ?
If you are an individual, you can download our Office World Application. After install and open the application, you can sign up by tapping sign up link below login button. We ask for your full name, e-mail address, a password, and profile picture. After sign up and log in, you can start using the service immediately.
Tags: timeclock, time tracker, punch clock, work clock, worktime tracking, time clock, time recorder, attendance, news, social, friends, productivity, clever.
☆Winner of 148App’s Best App Ever Award, For Best Android Business App☆
Fast and easy setup: simply install the PocketCloud Companion on your computer and sign in with a Gmail account.
With PocketCloud Explore you can:
• Securely access your content without syncing or paying for extra cloud storage
• Open remote files with any of your Android apps (e.g. QuickOffice, DocumentsToGo)
• Search for files across your computers
• Transfer video, photo, audio and other files among mobile devices and computers
• Simple file management: create, rename and delete folders or documents
The free version of PocketCloud Explore supports:
• One remote computer
• 2GB free Cloudbin cloud storage
• Upload/download and share files up to 25MB in size
NOTE: If you paid for the app before it went free, you get up to two remote computers.
The Premium subscription adds:
• Up to 10 remote computers
• Upload/download and share files up to 1GB
• No Ads
Limited time offer: go Premium at a fraction of the cost! Just download the app tap Settings to subscribe. (Regular price: $5 per month)
+Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP
+Mac OSX 10.6 and 10.7
Visit our Support Center to view the PocketCloud getting started guides, knowledge base, and community forum or submit a question: http://pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com
keywords: remote file manager, remote desktop, file access, file browser, file search, copy file, move file, file explorer, upload, pc, mac, pictures, transfer, no sync, cloud, storage
End User License Agreement: http://dellwyse.com/sites/default/files/documents/eula/883778-15B_MNL_EULA_POCKETCLOUD%20FOR%20ANDROID.pdf
"Notepads for PDF Editors" provides you unlimited supply of brand new notepads for you to use right on your favorite PDF editing Apps .
Sometimes you need a pile of graph papers to plot or sketch graphs using your PDF editing apps. Sometimes you may need some math papers to do some quick CAD sketches. Simply pick a notepad of your desired paper type from "Notepads for PDF Editors" and it will instantly generate a brand new PDF notepad ready for your use on your favorite PDF editing apps!
To make your PDF editing App as versatile as possible, you have choices of notepads in:
- graph paper
- math paper
- single line papers in white
- single line papers in yellow
- clear paper
- single page or bundled pack of 10 pages, 20 pages or 40 pages for each type of paper
- cover page on every multipage notepad
"Notepads for PDF Editors" help you combine digital convenience with traditional intuitiveness. For instance, instead of saving all unrelated notes together, you can now dedicate a notepad of, say, 40 blank pages for each particular course, subject or project - just like the way we used to do with real notepads in a much organized way. Or how about a pdf notepad of 20 pages particularly for day dreams at times and another one just for casual paper game fun?
Don't let your powerful PDF editing Apps sit there just for annotating other existing pdf documents. Get "Notepads for PDF Editors" and you will be surprised how much more you could actually utilize your favorite PDF editing Apps to it's full potential!
PDF Max features include:
[PROFESSIONAL PDF READER]
TEXT REFLOW: PDF Max includes an Amazing Text Reflow feature that helps you read your PDF easily with any kind of PDF. Forget the tedious pan & zoom steps, you now just enjoy reading your documents.
TEXT TO SPEECH: Don't keep your eyes on the screen all the time, Let the superb TTS feature in PDF Max does the work: It read PDF documents for you.
FAST RENDERING: PDF Max equips a super-fast rendering engine worked smoothly on all Android Phones/Tablets with Android 2.2 or newer.
FAST SCROLLING: PDF Max is the best PDF app that allows continuous vertical scroll through an entire document. You can also set the option to view one page at a time, it's your choice.
SMART ZOOM: Double-tap on text blocks and PDF Max will zoom the touched text block to fit the screen. Simple & efficient reading.
UI & NAVIGATE: The Navigation Panel lets you interact with your documents by thumbnails, bookmarks, annotations, PDF outline, Search or other common actions.
LARGE PDFs: PDF Max opens large PDFs easily without any problem. The maximum file size is only depending on the file size supported by the device itself.
[HIGH-END FORM FILLER]
Highly advanced form-filling features that support complex form field validations & calculations are on hand within the app to help users handle filling out many different documents such as AcroForm & Static XFA forms among others.
[FULL-FEATURED PDF ANNOTATOR]
Experience the handwriting capabilities like never before, only in PDF Max.
TYPE ON YOUR PDF:
PDF Max lets you insert text into your PDF by creating FreeTexts (a.k.a TypeWriter).
DRAW WITH YOUR FINGER:
Use your finger or a stylus to take handwritten notes or highlight text in books, whether normal PDF or scanned. Eraser is of course also included to help you correct and refine your handwriting.
MARK UP TEXT:
Mark important things in books, journals or documents using Highlight, Underline, Cross-out and Squiggly tools.
CREATE NOTES AND CONVERSATIONS:
Add comments anywhere in the document. PDF Max even supports thread-conversations to help you collaborate with others like never before.
CREATE VOICE ANNOTATIONS
Record and embed voice annotations within the PDF document.
DRAW ANY SHAPE:
Draw, position and resize a multitude of shapes, including Rectangles, Lines, Ovals, Polylines, and Polygons with intelligent snapping.
MANAGE PDF PAGES, BOOKMARKS:
You can INSERT/REORDER/COPY/PASTE/EXTRACT/DELETE/EMAIL pages. PDF Max also supports manage PDF Bookmarks.
[EASY TO USE AND POWERFUL FILE MANAGER]
Manage your own PDF library or all your PDFs on your devices easily with an intuitive File Management Interface. Dropbox is supported, more storages will be supported in the next updates.
We can't bring more and better features without your help, so please rate us five stars to encourage faster updates!
Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/mbr.pdfmax for supports and updates, and feel free to email us at email@example.com for any inquiry. Now, Let's go annotate!
Keyword: acrobat, adobe, annotate, annotating, contract, documents, excel, expert, fill, filler, form, foxit, goodreader, google, handwrite, iannotate, microsoft, nitro, office, outlook, pdf, powerpoint, quickoffice, read, reader, sign, speech, tts, voice, word, excel, powerpoint, annotator, signature, type, signeasy, reader, sign, contract, view, read, emails, ipad, field, iphone, s-pen, samsung, htc, drive, one
- multi-server support
- favorites stored on SD card
- integrated search
- sharing via email, mms, etc
Now working with Alfresco 3.3
Version 1.1 changes:
- Default configuration points to demo server
- Fixed SSL bug with Android 2.2
** As seen on All About Android **
** Stuff.tv best android App of the week **
** Featured as the Guardian's App of the week **
** Now Supporting Tablets **
Rethink is a revolutionary way of keeping track of your tasks. Unlike traditional task and to-do lists, Rethink introduces a new perspective of doing things by allowing you to create context-specific tasks! You are no longer bound by time alone when specifying the details of a task.
Rethink gives you the ability to set various triggers that get activated just in the right moment and only in the right context so you can be more productive! You can be reminded of a task when you arrive at a particular location, contact or get contacted by someone (phone calls and text messages included), connect to a specific Wi-Fi network or when the right time comes. This way you can take your mind off the details and focus on what is really important to you.
*Need to buy some milk? Set a trigger to your local grocery and Rethink
will remind you whenever you get close by.
*You have some important information to mention next time you are in contact with a friend?
Rethink will remind you when you receive or send SMS messages or phone
calls to any specific contact tied to a task.
*You need to download important files next time you're on your university or company’s
network? Rethink will remind you of that.
These are just simple examples of the possibilities Rethink gives for more productivity.
- Trigger based task reminding including: time and date, location,
contact and network.
- Multiple triggers for any task: you can combine more than one trigger for any task to always be on track of your tasks.
-Trigger free tasks: for when you just need to write something down.
- Synchronizing tasks with defined time and date with your default calendar
- Color coding tasks to define your own priorities
- Customizable order of the tasks
- Minimalist, easy to use interface.
- Support for multiple languages: English, العربية, Polski, 한국의, 日本人, Français
✔ FILES Search - by name, extension, and Fulltext search INSIDE: PDFs, Office, ebooks , etc. (see formats below).
✔ CONTACTS Search - by name, NOTES, emails, phones, postal addresses, organization.
✔ APPS Launcher - by name, and over app description on Google Play
✔ Google Query Suggestions - get query suggestions and take your search online.
✔ Fuzzy search - keyboard typos and misspells tolerant. Always on, fast, and intelligent.
✔ type-ahead - sub-second instant results appear as you type (index search, typeahead, substring).
✔ Matches preview - See the context of each match to judge results relevance (like in web search).
✔ Files Search By Metadata - Search MS Office 2007+ and OpenOffice documents, Music songs, and video files by Author, Title, Artist, Album.
✔ Recently Modified Files View - Care about recent files like pictures you took today, files you downloaded a minute ago, a document you recently edited? See them regardless of the folder they're in, with the innovative fast flat view of all files in the device SD card, sorted by when they were modified
✔ Recently Installed Apps View - So you could easily get to the app you installed two days ago but can't remember its name.
✔ Off-line search -
* Supported files formats: PDF, EPUB, FB2, MP3, MP4, word (DOCX), excel spreadsheet (XLSX), powerpoint presentations (PPTX), openoffice docs (ODT). Quickoffice files, markdown (md).
Visiting AndroSearch user community: https://plus.google.com/communities/118210571651258385063
AndroSearch is perfect for the on the go lawyer, doctor, business man, or student. You can be offline and still be able to search. Universal file system search (Conjure, Synapse, Mac Quicksilver, Alfred, Everything).
Similar to Spotlight on IOS, and Google Now on Android.
Note: No SMS/Calendar search implemented yet, but I'm working on it. Cheers!
To use this App you need the free App NotifymyAndroid to get your individual http-address:
Take a look at my second App FritzDroid you can control your Fritzbox with: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.sifl.fritzdroid&hl=de
Print directly from your phone or tablet via WiFi, Bluetooth or USB cable without a computer. Enjoy this mobile print app brought to you by Hammermill® Papers!
You can print:
- Office documents (DOC, XLS, PPT, PDF, TXT)
- Images and photos
- Emails and attachments
- Web pages
- Calendar, call log, text messages
- Facebook albums
- Files from Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, SugarSync, Skydrive
- Content from business apps such as OfficeSuite, DocumentsToGo, QuickOffice, Exchange, EverNote and more via Share option
Printing to Mac or Windows shared printers, Workgroup, Domain and Active Directory and Google Cloud. Our Printer Setup Wizard will detect your printers automatically, and guide through the configuration process if needed. In a few clicks you’ll be able to print. From your PC or Mac, you can share printers with the Print Hammermill app using free software from our friends at printhand.com. Visit http://www.printhand.com/shared_printers.php to download the software.
The Accellion Mobile App lets you:
• Securely browse, view, edit, save back, upload, send, and share files and folders on-the-go.
• Lock/unlock files on Accellion workspace, SharePoint and Windows File Shares
• Bulk upload/download multiple files and One click download/upload files.
• Participate in real-time collaboration by opening, editing, and saving back Microsoft Office file types through QuickOffice.
• Preview content without downloading, through server-side viewers for all business file types, including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, images, PDF, webpages and 300+ more document formats.
• Use your mobile contacts for sending files and sharing folders through links in email.
• Collaborate in real-time by adding or replying to comments on files and folders.
• Upload photos from library and increase productivity.
• Subscribe to notifications on who added or commented on files.
The Accellion admin interface for IT allows configuration of security access control for enterprise content, including:
• Login using corporate LDAP credentials.
• Encrypted files in transit and saved files in an AES-256 bit encrypted container on the mobile device for offline use.
• Native mobile apps for iPhone, iPad, Android, and BlackBerry.
• Flexibility for BYOD or company-provisioned devices.
• Role-based access controls to internal or external users of shared workspaces.
• PIN-based access to locally saved files for offline viewing and editing.
• On-premise, in-the-cloud, and hybrid solutions.
• Audit trails and usage/activity logs.
The Accellion Mobile App requires integration with a robust Accellion Secure Collaboration solution for enterprise organizations. This app provides mobile business users the flexibility to use
SECURE CAMERA, VOICE RECORDER, AND NOTEPAD
aVault Secure Document Manager instantly captures and encrypts important notes, pictures, voice recordings, and other files. Use the secure camera to scan in important personal or business documents. The secure voice recorder captures your ideas and memos. View and edit encrypted files with the built-in notepad editor or use other productivity apps available for your Android device, directly from the aVault desktop.
SECURELY CAPTURE YOUR BRAINSTORMS, MEMOS, BUSINESS DATA, JOURNAL ENTRIES, DIARY, PASSWORDS
Use aVault to organize your personal and work documents in one place. Customizable file drawers makes it easy to organize and categorize all your secure data.
BACKUP TO SDCARD AND CLOUD SERVICES
Use your favorite cloud services such as Drive, Dropbox, or Box with aVault. Import or export either individual files or the entire aVault.
AVAULT AUTOMATICALLY SECURES ANDROID OFFICE APPS AND OTHER ANDROID TOOLS AND APPLICATIONS
You can use most other productivity applications or tools such as Quickoffice, OfficeSuite, Documents to Go etc. directly from aVault. Edited files are automatically re-encrypted after editing, keeping your data safe at all times. Do you forget your passwords ? With aVault you can use whatever editor or spreadsheet you like best to store your passwords. No need for a one-off password manager.
BE PREPARED IN AN EMERGENCY OR DISASTER
Your safe deposit at the bank is only available during banking hours. What happens if you need an important document on the weekend ? Or worse, when you're out of town or there's an emergency. Using the camera from within aVault makes it really easy to capture personal information that you'll want to have available in an emergency or disaster.
SECURELY BACKUP UP YOUR WALLET
What happens if your wallet is lost or stolen ? No credit cards, proof of insurance, driver's license, or medical information... Taking secure pictures of the contents of your wallet can be done in a few minutes. With aVault you'll always have your personal documents securely with you, when you need them.
* NIST standard AES-256 encryption to safety protect important data.
* Secure 3rd party productivity apps such as Quickoffice, OfficeSuite, Documents to Go.
* Secure Backup to SD Card, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box or other Cloud services.
* Secure Camera - Pictures are securely stored in aVault.
* Secure Voice Recorder - To instantly capture important ideas, meetings, or personal info.
* Built-in file explorer for importing or exporting files.
* Secure notepad - notes can contain links to web URL's, phone numbers, or email addresses.
* Send or receive files from any Cloud service such as Drive, Dropbox, or Email.
* Built-in secure picture / HTML viewer.
BE PREPARED use aVault Secure Document Manager by Signal Beach Software.
This is the Trial Version of aVault. See "WHAT'S NEW" for limitations.
1. Can I use a different password for important files ? Yes, by default files are protected by the login PIN. You can apply a secondary password to individual files for additional security. Just long click on the file and select "Use password override".
2. What happens if I forget my password ? If you forget your password, there is NO way to retrieve it. This is for your protection. If the password could be retrieved, then Secure Notes would not be secure. There are many notepad apps on the Android market that provide a recovery feature that unlock by answering a secondary security question. These products are NOT secure since they have a backdoor around the original password.