Avec l’application SFR WiFi, accédez à 4 millions de hotspots partout en France.
L’application SFR WiFi est désormais disponible aux clients Box de SFR, comme aux clients mobile avec une carte SIM SFR ayant souscrit à une offre permettant l’accès à SFR WiFi. Pour les clients ADSL/Fibre de SFR, il sera demandé, uniquement lors du premier lancement, une identification via les identifiants Box de SFR.
Egalement, retrouvez les points d'accès à proximité depuis le menu Carte WiFi utilisant la nouvelle version de Google Maps.
Plus d’infos sur www.sfr.fr
Smart Tutor is an easy, quick and safe means of consulting for Android™ smart phone and tablet series. It can be used to diagnose your device remotely in order to optimize device performance and give functional advice.
Diagnoses can be requested for the following:
• Data transfer, backup and restore
• New features advice
• Software update check
• Account settings (Samsung/Google™/email/etc.)
How to get started
1. Download the "Smart Tutor" from Google play store and install on our Android device.
* From Galaxy S5, please download Smart Tutor via the Galaxy Essential widget
(this features may differ by region or nations.)
2. Make a phone call to the SAMSUNG Contact center. After agreeing "Terms and Conditions",
the phone number of contact center will be displayed.(Because it is depending on country)
3. Enter the 6 digits connection code given by a tech expert.
4. Once connected, a tech expert will diagnose your mobile.
5. If you want to terminate "Smart Tutor", please tap "Disconnect" menu.
• Safety & Reliable
Don't worry about exposing our private information."Smart Tutor" restricts a tech expert
from accessing applications with customer's private information such as Gallery, Message,
e-mail and other throughout special features.
• Convenient & Easy
Provide remote support from our Android device quickly and easily if we can use 3G/4G or Wi-Fi.
Screen Share / Chat / Screen Lock / Application Lock
Requirement & Note
1. "Smart Tutor" works with Android OS(Above Android 2.2)
2. "Google Experience Device" is not supported such as "Galaxy Nexus"
3. Connection in 3G/4G Network will be chargeable according to your network data fee agreement with
your operator/Telecom. Before the connection, ensure to check Wi-Fi availability for free support
Geoprops is a calculator of geometric properties for various section types. It mainly addresses Civil / Structural Engineers, but can be used by any Student who needs to calculate the area and the geometric center of a shape. It allows the user to calculate various geometric and mechanical properties like area, centroid, moment of inertia, and many others for an exhaustive library of predefined sections, as well as custom shapes defined through their nodes. Special features enable the user to change the origin and the orientation of the coordinate axis, making it easy to calculate the properties of the section relative to any reference system. The user can also set the number of decimals for the results, as well as the units to be used. Different units may be used for the inputs and for the results. The calculation summary can by sent by mail or Google Drive.
The following sections are currently available:
- custom (the user can enter a section through its nodes)
- triangle (full and hollow);
- circle (full and hollow);
- rectangle (full and hollow);
- trapeze (full and hollow);
- rounded rectangle (full and hollow);
- ellipse (full and hollow);
- regular polygon (full and hollow);
- star (full and hollow);
- circle sector;
- circle segment;
- L profile;
- C profile;
- Z profile;
- I profile;
- T profile;
Other sections may be added upon user request.
The following outputs are available:
A – area;
P – perimeter;
P0 – inner perimeter, for hollow sections;
xg, yg – coordinates of the centroid;
M - mass;
Ixx, Iyy – moments of inertia about X and respectively Y axis;
Izz – polar moment of inertia;
Ixy – product of inertia;
I1, I2 – principal moments of inertia about centroid;
theta – angle of the principal axis of inertia;
rx, ry – radius of gyration about X and respectively Y axis;
wx, wy – section modulus about X and respectively Y axis.
Visit http://www.facebook.com/geoprops to stay updated about future promotions.
New features for ALPA Members in this version include Document, Event and Update functionality for MECs and LECs as well as an area in the Safety portion for FT/DT resources.
NOTE: Newer versions of Android devices have been having issues getting to the extended menu which allows you to access other applications within the ALPA mobile suite. This functionality can be accessed by pressing and holding the “HOME” button on your Android device instead of just tapping that button to return to the home screen.