The Bajaj Finserv Experia App is the one-stop solution for all post-loan or investment services provided by Bajaj Finserv, India’s most diversified non-banking financial company. Benchmarked against the best in the industry, the app comes with a clean, simple user interface, a design to deliver an excellent user experience and intuitive navigation.
Through the Bajaj Finserv Experia App, consumers can view or apply for preapproved and recommended offers customized for the consumers.
Bajaj Finserv app may collect information with your consent from your mobile device like device location, device information (including storage, model, installed apps, Wi-Fi, mobile network) transactional and promotional SMS, communication information including contacts to provide customized offerings
Here is what you can do with the new and improved app.
1. Active relations: View and manage your active loans and investments, make payments, download your financial statements on the go.
2. Previous relations: Access information on your closed loans and investments, view your statements and more.
3. Pre-approved offers: View pre-approved offers & details, get product information or request a call back.
4. Payments: Pay your EMIs, part pre-pay or foreclose your loans and access information on future payments through the app itself.
5. Drawdown facility: Drawdown functionality is now a lot more convenient than before.
6. Notifications: View all your payments, statement downloads and offer notifications on the home page under the notifications tab.
7. Raise a request: Log a request, check status and a more detailed view of previous requests.
8. Navigation across apps: Easy navigation across Experia and BFL Wallet
9. Rate us: You can review the app and rate us at just a click.
10. Other assets: You can navigate from this app to other Bajaj Finserv assets easily through the main navigation menu.