I like the app for easy filing float plans and doing Course Reports. I have other apps for tides and surf. A little over blown with unnecessary functions.
Float plans don't work The only reason I wanted this was for float plans and the people in group is stuck in numerical keyboard mode.
1 year Since Last Update... This app seems to have died...App is 75 mb and pretty much does NOTHING a few URLs could do, ... Uninstalled.
Error message Now it only gives me an error message SSL certificate error alert and whether I press ok or cancel makes no difference the message continues.
Last update will not alow me to retrieve water flow for rivers
Couldn't find Tn River 5 miles from my location, no water level info, couldn't find access points , app not useful.
- Added Surf Forecasting Functionality
- Added Access Points Functionality
- Added Course Reporting for Instructors
- Added Paddle Clubs Functionality
- Added Instructor Trainer (IT) and Instructor Trainer Educator (ITE) Search
- Bug Fixes