AMTA has partnered with Books of Discovery to provide this musculoskeletal anatomy resource free to AMTA members in an interactive app.
AMTA Massage Anatomy Guide offers a wide array of features to help you ace your next exam or educate your clients:
• Digital flash cards containing 144 muscles , 61 bones and bony landmarks, 50 joints and ligaments and 64 common movements, including the synergists and antagonists
• Pins that identify muscles, bones and bony landmarks
• Navigation directly from muscle groups to individual muscles
• Multiple options to test your musculoskeletal anatomy knowledge by: 1) answering multiple-choice questions (muscle cards only) 2) locating specific structures, and 3) identifying AOIN points.
• Bookmark specific cards so you can review them later
• Table of Contents with an easy-to-search capability. You can search on all cards or only cards that you have bookmarked
• Zoom into illustrations for more detail using pinch touch
• Flip the cards to view illustrations on one side, details on the other (movement and muscle cards only)
• Navigate directly from muscle groups to individual muscles
• Help button to guide you through options available in the app
A great on-the-go educational tool. Designed to be viewed in portrait mode.