JFrotz can be used to play Z-Machine compatible interactive fiction games, e.g., the stories created by Infocom (Zork, Enchanter, etc.) and modern stories created by the Inform compiler.
*** You will need a Story File to use JFrotz ****
A search for interactive fiction will result in a huge list. Many story files can be found on the Interactive Fiction Archive - http://www.ifarchive.org/
JFrotz supports Z-Machine compatible story files.
Story files must be saved to the device's file system, e.g., the sdcard, to be used. JFrotz does not (yet) come with any installed story files.
*** This is an initial version of the software ***
Version 0.2.4 is an initial version of the software. It has some known issues and an unpolished user interface.
JFrotz should support most of what the unix/linux version of frotz supports, e.g.:
* 1.0 Z-machine standard compliant, with the exception of scripting.
* Save/Restore in standard Quetzal Format. This allows games to be saved on your device and restored on a different computer, which works nicely with Dropbox.
* Settable rows for backscroll.
* Improved soft keyboard support, including autocomplete
* font support for accented characters
* Note: The "Fit Height" mode for the number of rows is optimized for use with either a hardware keyboard or the built-in ZBoard. It does not play well with the soft keyboard, which constantly changes the height available to JFrotz. For soft keyboard use, please choose a fixed number of rows, which will provide a backscroll.
What is currently being worked on (Expect updates at a high rate):
* Support for copy text
* Editable Command history
* Macro capability
* Story Library (in addition to basic file access)
* File playback
* Frotz hotkey functionality
JFrotz is currently available for both Android and J2ME devices.
JFrotz is completely free and open source (GPL v3) - http://sourceforge.net/projects/jfrotz - I am very open to suggestions and offers of help (email@example.com).
Frotz Inform Interactive Fiction Zork Infocom Z-Machine
Whether you want to play classic Infocom adventures or the Inform-based works of modern IF authors, it's your choice !
Download publicly available Interactive Fiction from the Interactive Fiction Archive with the built-in search tool or transfer them from your computer to your device's SD card. ZMPP can automatically recognize a large number of popular classic and modern works of Interactive Fiction.
This is the official Android version of the "Z-Machine Preservation Project" (ZMPP), based on the Open Source project at http://github.com/weiju/zmpp2
Issues can be reported under:
- All Z-story versions except 6
- save games in Quetzal format (are stored on the SD card)
- search and download stories from the Interactive Fiction Archive
- reads plain Z-Machine format or Blorb
- colors, styles, character graphics font
- unicode support
Currently not supported:
This game harks back to the original text adventures of the authors youth - Colossal Cave, Sphinx Adventure, Zork. Experience a tiny subset of the majesty of this genre without the painful need to actually type text on a mobile device.
The INTERNET and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE permissions are required to allow game play analytics to be gathered. This information is minimal and includes things like how many times you\'ve completed the game, how long it took and how long the game takes to load. All of this data is anonymous and averaged out by the Google Analytics servers. There is no personal data included in this information. This data will be used to understand what features of the game are used most and where improvements can be made, for instance to speed up load times if there is seen to be an issue on certain devices.
Grandma was right.
Nobody really believed her. Not even you, her favorite grandchild.
But she was right. And more so than you could ever imagine.
The city before you, deep in the mist shrouded forest, can't be found on any map. It shouldn't even exist. Though it's been asleep for a long time, you feel a mysterious power begin to awaken from the ruins around you.
Legend has it the civilization that built this place could somehow control the seasons. But nobody listens to legends.
Nobody except Grandma.
And she was right.
You look again at the artifact she gave you. Close to this lost city, it almost seems alive in your hand.
The city does exist. It's real.
Could the secret magic, powerful enough to change the seasons, be real too?
• Inspired by classic point and click adventure games!
• Beautiful graphics that draw you into this mesmerizing adventure!
• Lots of items to collect and puzzles to solve!
• Original soundtrack and sound effects!
• A journal that keeps track of all the symbols and clues that you encounter.
• A dynamic map that shows all of the areas you have explored, as well as your current location.
• A complete hint guide and walkthrough built right into the game.
• The Lost City has been translated into several languages - with more coming soon!
Praise for The Room:
• Eurogamer “...resist hurrying and savour every sliding panel and twist of a dial. The Room is the cave of mysteries from everyone's childhood; a perfect encapsulation of the fear and pleasure of discovery."
• Gametrailers “The touchscreen controls really shine. A must play” Penny Arcade “This isn’t a title that is hindered by touch controls as much as its set free by them"
• Arcade Sushi "I couldn’t stop playing this fascinating brain teaser...beautifully crafted"
• Indie Game Magazine "Fireproof Games has hit a home run"
• Pocket Gamer “More suspense than a thousand bullet-riddled shooters"
• Game Informer “Excellently produced, clever puzzles and spine-tingling music"
• Jaysisgames "The immersion overrides any sense of your surroundings beyond the box" "The Room is eye candy for the mind."
• IGN “The most realistically rendered objects in a mobile title to date.”
How are you, old friend? If you’re reading this, then it worked. I only hope you can still forgive me.
We’ve never seen eye to eye on my research, but you must put such things behind you. You are the only one to whom I can turn. You must come at once, for we are all in great peril. I trust you remember the house? My study is the highest room.
Press forward with heart. There is no way back now.
Fireproof Games are very proud to bring you our greatest creation, a mind-bending journey filled with beauty, peril and mystery in equal measure. Be transported into a unique space that blends spellbinding visuals with intriguing problems to solve.
• Unsettlingly realistic graphics: The most natural looking visuals ever seen on a mobile device.
• Spine-tingling single finger controls: touch controls so natural you can play with one digit, to fully navigate this mysteriously beautiful 3D world.
• Fantastical pick-up-and-play design: Easy to start, hard to put down, the secrets of The Room will immerse you before you even know you're playing.
• Compelling layers of mystery: think you know what you're looking at? Think again.
There are three game modes for you to enjoy:
• Classic - Original Mahjong Solitaire. Play as long as you want!
• Time Attack - Clear all matching tiles as quick as possible!
• Challenge - For Advanced players. You have limited time to choose your Tiles. The faster you select the Tiles, the higher will be your score for the move!
Win in Challenge mode to unlock more towers.
• Large and clear graphics of mahjong tiles! Best for your eyes!
• Full undo!
• Different backgrounds and themes!
• New super SHUFFLE feature when no more moves are available!
• Hints: possible moves can be highlighted!
Note: version 1.4 or higher is required to access new Google Play leaderboard.
This free solitaire game is also known as Mahjong Solitaire, Taipei Mahjongg, Shanghai Mah-Jong, Chinese Mahjong, Mahjong Trails, Mahjong Titans, Kyodai.
"Though the story remains quite short, it's full of hidden treasures and things to do." - JayIsGames (http://tinyurl.com/kd8lfrw).
"They all stare at you expectantly, like children waiting for you to tell them a bedtime story. Who can blame them? You are, after all, Antoine Saint Germain, the great French detective. No criminal has ever been a match for you, and everybody is looking forward to a description of your brilliant deductions.
There is just one small problem. One tiny detail that makes it different this time. A mere trifle, really. This time you have no idea who did it. An entire day of investigation has turned up nothing. No one even seems to have a proper motive. You are almost tempted to confess to the murder yourself.
No big deal. Most of the time when you do this the murderer breaks down and confesses half way through your speech anyway. All you have to do is stall and wait for the guilty party to slip up. People love talking about themselves. If you wait long enough, they always end up revealing something you can use."
Inspired by Agatha Christie's Hercule Poirot stories, "Death off the Cuff" is a short Interactive Fiction (Text Adventure) game, in which you must bluff your way through the traditional revelatory monologue at the end of a crime story. Can you make the murderer reveal him- or herself, without letting anyone know that you hadn't already solved the case? Type in the topics you want to talk about, and watch as the game generates your own unique detective monologue.
If you enjoy this game, consider trying "The King of Shreds and Patches", also available on the Google Play store.
- A complex crime plot to solve, inspired by Agatha Christie's Hercule Poirot stories.
- Conversation based Interactive Fiction game play
- Colorful characters and illustrations
Note: There is an issue with the custom keyboard on some Sony models not working with the game. This can be fixed by either switching to the standard Android keyboard in Settings: Language and Input, or downloading the Swype keyboard from Google Play.
You can find more information, and some free-to-download adventure games, on our website.
You can find a quick-start guide on our website at http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Android/Guide which provides some more information, explains how to configure some Android-specific options, and where you can find other help.
http://forums.scummvm.org/viewforum.php?f=17 is our web forum where you can discuss the Android version.
Ganteng - ganteng serigala memang masih menjadi sinetron andalan SCTV saat ini. Banyak pengemar dari sinetron ini. Untuk itu pasti banyak yang penasaran apa saja yang dilakukan para artis Ganteng - ganteng serigala saat dibelakang layar. Mainkan game ini dan jangan lupa memberi ratenya.