☆ Swipe for faster browsing
☆ Optional navigation with volume-buttons
☆ View and download attached media files
☆ Cache articles and images locally
☆ Share URLs
☆ Easily mark things as read, starred or publish/comment them
☆ SSL with self-signed certificates
☆ Fast JSON-Parsing with stream-based parser GSON
☆ Scheduled updates via Tasker/Locale
☆ Layout optimized for tablets
☆ Dark and light themes available
☆ many more, Changelog and Feature-List can be found on the project-page...
You need to enable the API for the user-account in the user-preferences.
• "modify/delete SD card contents": Download of attached media files, ImageCache.
• "full Internet access": Connection to your Server.
• "view network state": Check for mobile network/wifi.
• "control vibrator": Vibrate when last article is reached.
• "wake lock": Keep CPU running, necessary for the ImageCache.
Q: Why can't I update this app ("Signature incorrect" error)?
A: Remove the application and install it again. Sorry about that but it's the only way. And not my fault. Someone included this app in a custom android build on your device or you installed it from a third-party-source and it isn't signed with my key, so there is no way you can update it.
Q: When I switch to offline-mode, how do I know when the caching is done?
A: There is no caching. The only difference to normal mode is that no connectivity is necessary and changes are stored locally. When switching to online again the spinning indicator should show while changes are uploaded. Caching occurs only when starting the app (everything except images) or the ImageCache is started (everything).
Q: Why don't articles appear as "read" when I did read them on my PC?
A: Most of the time this is no problem at all. But. There is simply no way to get this information from the Server-API. I have to guess how many articles could have been read since the last update of the local data and would probably transmit much more data then necessary in the end. So it *can* happen. But mostly it doesn't.
Q: Quote from the comments: "SSL doesn't work anymore -> deinstall"
A: Yeah, deinstall. Don't want people like you around. Thanks. My fault. I broke some functionality by trying to make the app more secure and I didn't have the resources to make sure this didn't happen. Mostly because THIS THING IS FREE. I fixed it btw, but people like you don't care. So yeah, deinstall please.
Please feel free to contact me via mail or on the project-page, I am happy to receive bug-reports, feature-requests, donations or (of course) also critique.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You need to have an account on a Tiny Tiny RSS installation (v1.12 at least) with the APIs enabled in order to use this widget.
The widget updates itself every 30 minutes and shows you the last 20 articles (you can change this value in the settings).
Be aware that the widget update isn't in sync with the TTRss update.
Thread on the TTRss' forum: http://tt-rss.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3016
Sources are available here: https://github.com/fistons/TinyTinyFeed
Artwork by Namida (https://www.facebook.com/NamidaArt)
You can send me a gift if you want: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=TPHRD64MV2B5U
gReader is a simple, fast and intuitive feed/rss reader for Android, featuring beautiful themes, podcast support and full offline support. Read all your rss/feed news in one place, where keeping up with your favorite websites is as easy as checking your email.
More on http://noinnion.com/greader
* The Old Reader: To use The Old Reader you need to create a mobile login in TOR settings
* Please let us know of any issues you encounter via email.
* If you still get ads: Clear the cache of the market and check the license in gReader again (Menu->More->Check License)
* Read the FAQ before commenting: http://noinnion.com/greader/support
* Beta: http://noinnion.com/greader/updates
* Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.noinnion.android.greader.readerpro
* Support developers
* Ad-Free version
* Better Widgets
* Better Podcasts features
* Custom Notification
* Feedly Cloud: Feedly Cloud is a new way to browse the content of your favorite sites.
* The Old Reader: The Old Reader is a simple, web-based RSS reader with lots of great sharing features.
* RSS Reader: Use gReader without any online services. All data are saved locally.
* Synchronization: Use gReader at home, at your office, or anywhere you go and keep your feeds, tags and shared items synched in one place.
* 2-Way Sync: Synchronize your read items between gReader and Feedly/The Old Reader. Keep your articles up-to-date
* Auto synchronization
* User Interface: Simple, fast and intuitive
* Tablet-Optimized: Read your news more comfortable on a tablet
* Themes: Light, Black and Dark, Sepia, Blue, Green
* Night Mode: Read your articles with white font on black background. Save battery and increase readability in the night.
* Offline Reading: Reading full article content without internet connection
* Mark read on scroll
* Podcast support
* Voice-Reading (Text-To-Speech)
* Search Filters: Search and filter keywords, save search results
* Folders / Tags support
* Share articles via Email, Facebook, Twitter, ...
* Services: Translation, Mobilizer (Google, Instapaper, Readability)
* Save to Pocket (Read it later) / Instapaper / Readability
* Sort: by newest, by oldest, by feed
* Quick and Swipe actions: faster access to useful functions
* Rich article list (snippet and thumbnail)
* Widget: Icon widget with unread badge
* Easy Reading: Reading mode view, inverse webpage color
* Fullscreen mode: Enlarge your reading space
* HTTPS connection: Use Http Secure to get your feeds
* Backup/Restore: Backup/Restore your preferences
Try it yourself and build your own opinion.
* GET_ACCOUNTS, USE_CREDENTIALS: Allows access to the list of accounts for quick login.
* READ_LOGS: Used for feedback feature. Users could send logs to developer for identifying issues.
Hai qualche dubbio? Chiedi consiglio al vecchio saggio, e lasciati illuminare dalle sue perle di saggezza.
La pagina ufficiale del saggio cinese: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Il-Saggio-Cinese/147166005348538?ref=ts
If you receive a call from one of the numbers specified in the configuration and reject the call, the widget automatically retrieves.
Unlimited phone numbers are configurable.
AutoRecallWidget also available LITE with a single number configurable.
If you receive a call from the number specified in the configuration and reject the call, the widget automatically retrieves.
v1.1: only compatible with versions of Android greater than or equal to 2.0