Last minute plans? With the TomTom Navigation app, driving somewhere new couldn’t be easier. You’ve always got your smartphone with you, so navigation’s close at hand. And losing signal is not a problem, because the app works not only online, but offline too. This saves you money on data roaming costs, and, you’ll have constant access to the same maps, technology and world-class navigation as on our satnavs. It’s the app that drivers can rely on.
Only the TomTom Navigation app offers all this:
›› Voice-guided turn-by-turn car navigation. Find your way the easy way with with clear voice instructions and a 2D or 3D view of the route ahead. Including automatic rerouting if you miss your turning.
›› Advanced Lane Guidance. Gives you extra clarity when navigating difficult junctions.
›› TomTom Offline Maps. Maps are stored on your smartphone – so you can plan a new route, get re-routed, or search for points of interest. Without needing a data connection.
›› FREE Lifetime Maps. Download 4 or more full updates every year for the life of your app.
›› IQ Routes. The fastest routes, the most accurate and reliable arrival times at all times of day.
›› Traffic. Drive with world-class traffic information (available via in-app purchase). (1)
›› Speed Cameras. Receive real-time mobile and fixed speed camera locations (available via in-app purchase). (1)
›› Spoken Street Names. Helping you to keep your eyes on the road.
›› TomTom Places. Search results designed for drivers.
›› Multitasking support. Clear turn-by-turn guidance while on the phone.
›› Seamless Integration. Integrates easily with your Android smartphone contacts.
*** MAPS COVERAGE ***
- AD, AT, BE, CH, CZ, DE, DK, EE, ES, FI, FR, GB, GR, HR, HU, IC, IE, IT, LI, LT, LU, LV, MC, MT, NL, NO, PL, PT, SE, SI, SK, SM, TR, VA, BG (58%), CY (52%), RU (51%), UA (42%), RO (16%)
- For country abbreviations see http://goo.gl/xCJWT
*** BEFORE YOU BUY THIS APP ***
1. Check that you have at least 3.4Gb of free storage space, either on your internal phone memory or external storage. To look it up, go to your phone settings, and then data storage.
2. If there’s enough storage, buy the app using your Google account and install it on your phone. You now need to download the latest TomTom map before you can use the app.
3. Connect your phone via Wifi to the internet and open up the app. You will then be able to download your new map. This download may take up to two hours depending on your internet connection. Connect your phone to a charger and stay in range of your WiFi network until the download is complete.
*** MORE INFORMATION ***
(1) Check http://android.tomtom.com for availability per country. Services are available via in-app purchase and require a mobile phone connection. Your operator may charge you for the data used and costs may be significantly higher when used abroad. Services can only be used on one device at the same time. If you want to use your subscription on a different device, login with your MyTomTom account in the TomTom Shop on your preferred device.
- No advertisements!
- No internet access necessary, no backdoors sharing your private information;
- It automatically shows and hides, depending whether Google Maps/Navigation (or any other app of your choice) is active or not;
- Choose between miles or kilometers per hour (mph or km/h);
- Hide it for 10 seconds by touching the overlay;
- Adjustable transparency;
- Adjustable size;
- Adjustable position, just drag it anywhere you like;
- Can be used with any app installed on your device.
Please contact us if this application does not work properly on your device.
We will try to fix the problem for the next release.
Display system-level alerts
This app will remain active in the background (no battery drainage) and shows an overlay on top of Google Maps/Navigation while active.
Draw over other apps
With this permission the app is able to detect if Google Maps/Navigation is active.
Precise location (GPS and network-based)
Necessary to read the speed from the GPS chip in your device.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
Navigation Music Controller, an app to display music controls.
Download here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amphebia.navigationmusiccontroller
Two full-fledged apps in one:
Navigation with voice prompts (turn-by-turn)
Worldwide Travel Map (OSM).
skobbler NGx cutting-edge map technology.
Your choice for maps and navigation: online or offline.
Entire countries also utilizable without internet access.
One country included in package for offline use.
Various search functions.
All (!) functions also accessible offline.
This is what you get with GPS Navigation & Maps.
So - now for the gloss :-)
FULL-FLEDGED NAVIGATION FOR VEHICLES AND PEDESTRIANS, ONLINE OR OFFLINE
* Gives you full-fledged turn-by-turn navigation. Functionality such as speed warnings, street sign displays, 3D-view (isometric) and much more is of course included. Entirely online or offline (see below).
ONE WORLDWIDE MAP RATHER THAN A WHOLE LOAD OF SMALL MAPS, ONLINE OR OFFLINE
* With GPS Navigation & Maps you need worry no more about orientation. No need for paper maps. No matter where you are or where the journey takes you, OpenStreetMap is available to you everywhere.
And you can choose where you want to use it online and where offline. Online, the entire map is continuously available. One entire country is included in the package for offline use. You can enhance this within the app with almost 1000 additions (cities, countries, continents). Download each area (ideally in a WLAN) so you always have it with you, even without internet connection, so you can use it to its full extent. Also included are all cities and their street maps. The map is always seamless. You never need to switch between several maps.
SKOBBLER NGX TECHNOLOGY: TOP GRAPHICS, ROUTE CALCULATIONS, VARIOUS PRESENTATION TYPES AND NO OFFLINE HALF-MEASURES
* GPS Navigation & Maps includes skobbler's innovative NGx map technology. So you get maps that look great and move, zoom and turn with unrivalled fluidity. Simply touch the map for slightly longer to interact with individual points on the map. You will never get a blurred image or useless empty 'map-loading' tiles.
Instead, you get different map styles (e.g. night, outdoor) and a route planner for vehicles and pedestrians. Something else you won't find anywhere else: all functions can be used both online and offline (in installed map areas).
* Full-fledged navigation with voice prompts (turn-by-turn)
* Completely interactive OpenStreetMap
* One single map with global coverage
* Full functionality with and (after installation) without Internet connection (online and offline)
* Installability of entire countries inc. their city maps (WLAN recommended)
* Ongoing free map updates
* High-performance map technology (NGx)
* Route planner (vehicle, pedestrian)
* Various map styles (e.g. night, outdoor)
* Various search functions
* IdeaLog for feedback to developers
* Convenient favorites lists
* Optional synchronization of favorites using the web portal maps.skobbler.com
So GPS Navigation & Maps is the perfect companion when you are on the move. Wherever you are. Maps as you need and want them. To do this the app uses the maps of the superb OpenStreetMap (http://openstreetmap.org).
Experience for yourself what more than one million mapping enthusiasts worldwide have made possible with OpenStreetMap and have the skobbler maps quality (http://maps.skobbler.com) at your fingertips at any time.
A number of widely used places types are listed in the main screen.
Clicking on the map view MARKER icon will show a short info about the place.
Button on the top of the map view allows to display the places list format.
Click on the place information marker to shows the navigation options -
"Walking, Biking, Driving or using Public Transport".
Click on the navigation option you are interested, will start Google navigation to the place.
Using settings you can change the search radius and distance units
Since it is a NEAR BY SEARCH, maximum allowed radius is restricted
1. Data Allowance
Searching and using navigation will use the mobile data allowance if not connnected to a wi-fi network.
2. Number of search results
Number of search results are limited to 60 at a time (Google places restriction).
Reduce the radius (if not set to the minimum) to get accurate results if the maximum number of records are returned.
3. Accuracy of you location
Accuracy of your location is totally depends on the location received from the GPS or location services
This could lead to display varying results.
Wouldn't it be great if someone else could set your Sat Nav remotely while you keep driving? Now they can! Just ask your office, boss, customer, client or friend to send you a text message and your Sat Nav will start up and set your destination without you having to lift a finger!
The text needed is very simple: It must start with the word 'SATNAV' in upper case, followed by a space, with the remainder of the message being the destination. Google Navigation will start up and set itself to navigate to the requested location.
That destination can be an address, a town, a city, a postcode or a zipcode, lat/long, in fact anything that Google Navigation will recognise as a location. Don't add anything else to the message, just the destination. Here are some examples...
SATNAV Charing Cross Station London
SATNAV 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue Washington DC 20500
SATNAV SW1A 2AA
This is very useful for anyone who travels for work whose office might want to direct them... salespeople, engineers, taxi drivers, couriers, lorry drivers. Or maybe your partner gets lost sometimes? Load this on their phone and they can call you to look up some directions without needing to pull off the road. By avoiding just a couple of minutes of driving in the wrong direction this app could have paid for itself!
The voice engine used is Pico TTS. This should be the default setting for the correct voice speed in the start up announcement when a destination loads.
Take care when navigating from remotely loaded instructions. It's always a good idea to double check the travel time and also to zoom out and check the route looks right. That's good advice anytime, but especially when someone else has sent the destination to you! You will also hear a voice notification anytime a new Destination is received, even if you are on the phone. The developer cannot be held responsible for the consequences of any misdirection, so please ensure your sender is giving the correct destination in the text message.
Note this App has no interface, it runs as a service from startup so there is zero distraction from driving. But you can add its Icon from the 'Applications' list if you like. Clicking the Icon will reload its most recent destination into Google Navigation. All Destinations set will also appear as normal in the 'Recent Destinations' list in the Google Navigation screen that will show if you start it manually. That list can also be found by clicking 'More', 'Set Destination' from the map screen. If you receive several directions you can choose the one you want from that menu.
Clicking the Icon will also restart the service if you've stopped it, though there's probably no reason to as it consumes few resources. (To Stop: Settings, Applications, Running Services) It will also restart after a reboot.
Once you’ve bought it, you can uninstall it and it can be reinstalled from the Google Play Store at a later date without any charge.
Permissions: Only to read the SMS messages to get any 'SATNAV' destination. It accesses nothing else and has no ads or internet access.
Acknowledgement: Many thanks to Pent's brilliant 'Tasker App Factory'.
Buy and Try - This app should work well, but it's new so please don't give negative feedback if it doesn't work on your phone, just send an email? Positive feedback is welcome of course!
Google policy allows just 15 mins after purchase to uninstall and request a refund. That's not long, but you'll only need a couple of minutes to load the app and send yourself a text to check that Google Navigation starts up correctly. Here's Google's return policy instructions:
Launch the Google Play Store app on your device
Select Menu > My Apps
Select the app you'd like to return
If the 15 minute refund window has not yet passed, the app is eligible for return and will have two buttons saying Open or Refund
Select the Refund option
Use this app to search for points of interests from museums,restaurants,malls and so forth. Save your locations and get voice guided turn by turn and much more to the saved locations. Save locations in different cities that you plan to visit. Locations are saved from map, address and latitude and longitude coordinates.
Are you taking your phone on vacation or trip? Save multiple locations of the places you are planning on visiting during your vacation or trip and get turn by turn voice guide directions when on arrival.
Release notes: There is a known issue on some devices where the app hangs on getting your location. This is an android issue, please restart your device if this happens. Navigation may not work in all countries and territories.
OsmAnd+ is the paid application version. By buying it you support the project, fund the development of new features, and receive the latest updates.
Some of the main features:
• Works online (fast) or offline (no roaming charges when you are abroad)
• Turn-by-turn voice guidance (recorded and synthesized voices)
• Optional lane guidance, street name display, and estimated time of arrival
• Supports intermediate points on your itinerary
• Automatic re-routing whenever you deviate from the route
• Search for places by address, by type (e.g.: restaurant, hotel, gas station, museum), or by geographical coordinates
• Display your position and orientation on the map
• Optionally align the map according to compass or your direction of motion
• Save your most important places as Favorites
• Display POIs (point of interests) around you
• Can display specialized online tile maps
• Can display satellite view (from Bing)
• Can display different overlays like touring/navigation GPX tracks and additional maps with customizable transparency
• Optionally display place names in English, local, or phonetic spelling
Use OpenStreetMap and Wikipedia Data
• High quality information from the best collaborative projects of the world
• Global maps from OpenStreetMap, available per country or region
• Wikipedia POIs, great for sightseeing
• Unlimited free download, directly from the app
• Always up-to-date maps (updated at least once a month)
• Compact offline vector maps
• Select between complete map data and just road network (Example: All of Japan is 700 MB, or 200 MB for the road network only)
• Also supports online or cached tile maps
• Optional automated day/night view switching
• Optional speed limit display, with reminder if you exceed it
• Optional speed-dependent map zooming
• Share your location so that your friends can find you
Bicycle and Pedestrian Features
• The maps include foot, hiking, and bike paths, great for outdoor activities
• Special routing and display modes for bike and pedestrian
• Optional public transport stops (bus, tram, train) including line names
• Optional trip recording to local GPX file or online service
• Optional speed and altitude display
• Display of contour lines and hill-shading (via additional plugin)
Directly Contribute to OpenStreetMap
• Report map bugs
• Upload GPX tracks to OSM directly from the app
• Add POIs and directly upload them to OSM (or later if offline)
• Optional trip recording also in background mode (while device is in sleep mode)
OsmAnd is open source and actively being developed. Everyone can contribute to the application by reporting bugs, improving translations, or coding new features. The project is in a lively state of continuous improvement by all these forms of developer and user interaction. The project progress also relies on financial contributions to fund the development, coding, and testing of new functionalities.
Approximate map coverage and quality:
• Western Europe: ****
• Eastern Europe: ***
• Russia: ***
• North America: ***
• South America: **
• Asia: **
• Japan & Korea: ***
• Middle East: **
• Africa: **
• Antarctica: *
Most countries around the globe available as map downloads!
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe,from Australia to the USA. Argentina, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Mexico, UK, Spain, ...
Visit our facebook page(https://www.facebook.com/pages/GPS-Driving-Route/333589306775354) and share your comments.
Usability: Simple and easy to use.
Navigate: Get accurate driving route for wherever you want to go.
GPS Accuracy: Gives you very accurate GPS location.
Driving Route: Shows correct route on the map to your target location which makes your travel easy with the help of route information.
GPS Distance: Gives you very accurate distance to the target location from your current location
Driving Speed: You can get very accurate speed through our compass page.
* Add locations by making long press on 'maps' page.
* You can change the target location by dragging the pin or you can add the location again. So the old target will get updated.
Thats all! Our compass will show the driving route to the target location which you set. Yes. You can see the route information in text format also which helps you more while traveling. Its very simple!! Just try it!!!!
Tags/Keywords: navfree, nav free, free satellite navigation, free navigation, free navigation system, navigation, gps navigation, Navigator, free navigator, Turn by turn, Tracking, Live tracking, GPS Tracker, Real Time Tracking, Free tracking, Altitude, Speed, Speed Alert, Distance, Duration, Latitude, Longitude, Traffic, Trafic alert, Compass, Direction, GPS, GPS direction, GPS compass, GPS drive, Free compass, free, Route information, best gps apps, GPS Travel, Travel, Virtualmaze, Virtual maze.
Operating your navigation applications simply by talking.
All you have to do is launch the app, say a place you want to go to, and that’s it.
Your selected navigation app will be opened with navigation instructions.
Improved navigation search:
Search places by their name without having to specify the address. The app completes the full address of the destination automatically.
Setting up the device for navigation automatically:
You can set the app to turn On/Off the GPS, Data, Bluetooth, WiFi, Auto Rotation, sound volume, screen brightness.
History and favorites list:
You can keep your favorites places in a list and navigate to them simply by talking.
The app automatically keeps the history of all your destinations.
Chosen places can be shared with your family and friends by SMS, Email, Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp and more.
You can add icon shortcuts to your favorite destinations on your home screen.
Supported navigation apps:
3. Telmap / M8
4. Google Maps
5. Device Maps
12. GPS Navigation 2
13. Gokivo GPS Navigator
14. VZ Navigator
18. Aatlas Navigator
19. AT&T Navigator
21. Yandex Navigator
22. Yandex Maps
21. Yue Chinese (Traditional Hong Kong)
Offline Map Supported. No More Boundary of the Internet.
Never Expired! Download right now and get ready to enjoy the lifetime map update service.
Complete Navigation Functions and Cost-Effective. Your Best Choice of Free GPS Navigation!
More premium functions available by in-app purchase. Get the Text-to-Speech (TTS) Guidance, Speed Camera, and Junction View functions to upgrade your GPS.
◎ Built-in accurate real voice guidance. Never miss your turn again.
◎ Ultra-fast navigation engine offers efficient rerouting rapidly.
◎ Simple user interface with a hassle-free setup. Easy to get started!
◎ High performance graphics engine drags the map quickly and operates smoothly.
◎ Unique Keyword Fuzzy Search allows you to search your destination easily.
◎ Extra functions: Overlapped Road and Viaduct Manual Indication. Polnav EasyDriving is free, but is more valuable than the ones you can buy.
◎ Accurate Guidance. Never miss your turn again.
• Real voice guidance reminds you the distance to the next turn and provides the turn-by-turn voice instructions. You will never miss your turn again.
•The simple and neat display lets you catch the instructions at one glance.
- Destination Information - It displays the remaining time, remaining distance, and arrival time to your destination.
- Next Turn Information - It displays the road sign and road name of your next turn in advance.
- Serial Turn Symbol - It displays the direction symbol of the serial turn in advance.
• Highway Information – When you are moving toward an interchange, it shows you the highway exit’s name and the remaining distance in a pop-up simulated image.
• Lane Marking - It allows you to get in the appropriate lane by displaying the arrows indicating the correct lane before the upcoming maneuver.
• Junction View (In-App Purchase) - It assists you to drive in the correct lane by displaying the real view of the intersection in a pop-up image automatically while you are moving toward the highway exits and intersections.
• Text-to-Speech (TTS) Guidance (In-App Purchase) – It speaks out the road names, interchanges, highway names and provides the turn-by-turn voice instructions.
• Overlapped Road and Viaduct Manual Indication - When you driving approach a viaduct, it can be identified that you are on or under the viaduct accurately by manual switch and thus navigate to the correct route.
◎Smart Input. Intelligent Search.
•Keyword Fuzzy Search - Simply enter the partial name of the roads or locations you like, abundant optional points of interest are ready for you to choose from. It is smart and fast.
◎Rapid Route Computing
• Ultra-fast navigation engine offers efficient rerouting rapidly.
• Route Simulation - After setting up the route, you can simulate and examine it. You can use the control buttons, play/pause, stop, speed up, and slow down, to control the simulation process.
• Turn List - It allows you to check the route planning and the list of every turn symbol and road name in the itinerary.
• Best Fit - It brings you immediately to a driving path full view on the map.
◎Easy to Find Your Way by Yourself
• City Center and Road Search
• Nearby POI Search
• Recent Search
• Phone Number Search
• GPS Photo Search
• My Favorite Search
• Emergency Services Search
• Coordinates Search
◎Speed Camera/Limit Alert
• Over Speed Alert - It will warn you when you exceed the speed alert velocity on the highway or road.
• Speed Camera Alert (In-App Purchase) - The speed camera alert will give you a voice warning when the fixed speed cameras are approaching along your way in Taiwan.
◎Regular Taiwan Map Update
◎Get The Advanced GPS Navigation Functions by In-App Purchase.
Designed for drivers. CoPilot Premium is the essential voice-guided GPS navigation app for Android. It's compatible with over 280 droids including the amazing Samsung Galaxy S4, Note 1 & 2, HTC One X and Google Nexus 7!
NOW OPTIMISED FOR HD SCREENS: works on Xperia Z, HTC One, Droid DNA and other Droids with HD screens.
With quality offline maps and clear turn by turn directions in your own language you can navigate safely and easily without data roaming throughout Western Europe. Your Droid IS your CoPilot.
"A real threat to stand-alone devices" Which? Best Buy
"The best blend of features, performance and cost" – Engadget
"CoPilot’s broad selection of features, excellent mapping and reasonable price make it the best choice for Android, just ahead of other rivals" - PC Pro
★ REASONS WHY YOU NEED A COPILOT
✔ Offline navigation: Maps of over 20 European countries stored onboard your smartphone or tablet so you can navigate abroad without data roaming (select and download maps via WiFi after purchase)
✔ #1 paid GPS navigation app in over 25 countries
✔ Navigate to a full UK post code, house number or address book contact
✔ High quality NAVTEQ maps as used by the best in-dash systems
✔ Turn-by-turn voice guidance with text-to-speech technology
✔ Lifetime use: pay once, get CoPilot navigation for life
✔ Includes 12 months free ActiveTraffic™*
★ YOUR DRIVER-FRIENDLY COPILOT
✔ Complex junctions made easy with lane arrows, signpost info and 3D ClearTurn™ view
✔ Alternate routes: a choice of 3 ways to go
✔ Tap and drag to edit the route
✔ Powerful multi-stop trip planning and optimisation
✔ My Places: easy access to home, work and favorite places
✔ Tap on the map to navigate there
★ SAFETY-FIRST COPILOT
✔ Speed camera alerts with FREE updates (not available in France or Switzerland)
✔ Speed limit indicator and warnings
✔ Unique directions-only driver safety view
✔ Automatic day-night modes
✔ RV routes for caravans and larger vehicles
★ 12 MONTHS ACTIVETRAFFIC™ INCLUDED*
✔ Find the fastest route based on live traffic flow
✔ Automatically finds a new route if there’s a delay
✔ Colour-coded live traffic map and status bar
★ OPTIMISED FOR ANDROID
✔ Runs on over 250 Android devices
✔ Supports all popular smartphone and tablet screens
✔ Navigate to a destination from an email
✔ Minimize using back button
✔ Background navigation^
★ YOUR LOCAL COPILOT
✔ Offline points of interest: car parks, petrol stations, car hire and more
✔ Online search with Google™ and Wikipedia*
✔ 5 day local weather forecast*
✔ Parking wizard: never lose your car again!
★ MAPS INCLUDED:
✔ Western Europe (including UK): AT, BE, DK, FI, FR, DE, GB, GI, GR, IE, IT, LU, NL, NO, PT, SM, ES, SE, CH, VA
★ PLUS ALL THE FEATURES YOU'D EXPECT FROM A SATNAV
3D and 2D maps – fastest/shortest routes - ETA and distance - instant detour - personal routing options - avoid ferries and tolls – congestion charge alerts - Twitter and Facebook status updates and more!
Full details at www.copilotlive.com
Google+: search +copilot live
* Requires a mobile internet connection
^ Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
You will access to the full features of the Offline Maps, Speedometer, Compass, Charts, Share, and SOS; a total value of $10.50 for only $4.99.
Outdoor Navigation software is your best friend through your adventures in the wild.
Go into the outdoors with confidence and enjoy your activities without worrying about the tools to help you navigate. Your Outdoor Navigation app is made by the people who have been developing this software since 2003 across multiple platforms. Be sure that you will stay ahead of the rest with continuous updates and relevant tools.
It is an excellent tool for biking, jogging, skiing, hiking, geocaching, boating, flying and many other sporting activities.
The PRO version of Outdoor Navigation gives you the base application and all the available plugins* (Compass, Speedometer, Offline Maps, Charts, SOS, Share) in one purchase at a great discount.
Outdoor Offline Maps
It is the fastest and easiest way to install all the most advanced features of this award winning software for an excellent price!
*US Terrain inteligence must be purchased separately because it is location specific (US only).
- Online Street and Satellite Google Maps plus more than 100 other online maps!
- Offline Maps: allow you to use your Outdoor Navigation application without an internet connection. Simply download the selected part of a map and use it later when you no longer have a data connection. Choose from a variety of maps and never worry about roaming charges again.
+ Select from more than 100 different maps available for download
+ Choose the size of the maps you download
+ Choose the quality level of the maps you download
+ Download several maps to be accessed later
- Search places
- Track recording, creating custom Photo POI-s
- Online Route Planning from A to B (car, pedestrian, beeline, plus bicycle and public transport in countries where available), manual route drawing
- Outdoor Navigation with advanced Digital Compass that allows you to view a chart and to view and select Trip computers beside the Compass
- Speedometer with Car, Bike and Plane layouts and the ability to quickly set and change your current speed limit and receive accurate sound warnings if you have gone over your desired range.
- Speed limit tables with selectable speed limits and warning beep when speeding over the set limit!
- Trip Computer with 40 selectable tools with multiple layout options
- Track, analyze, compare switch your tracks (up to 5) on Charts
- Share your tracks and POI-s via E-mail and Facebook with embedded Chart and Map view
- Displaying your geo-tagged photos from a Gallery on the Map
- Info and SOS (Panic and Emergency) messages sending via SMS and to an email address
- English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian, Simplified and Traditional Chinese, Hungarian and Korean languages are supported. Other languages available soon.
New features to come:
- Drop Box integration to be able backup, restore, export and import your track data
- Ability to view charts that include your live track that is being recorded.
- Checkin feature that allows your Facebook friends to see your current location.
- Additional speedometer layouts and styles to match your personality or even your current mood.
Additional info at http://www.gpstuner.com
Please send us your feedback or request: email@example.com
- How to Turn Your Nexus 7 Tablet into a Futuristic Heads-Up Display (HUD) for Your Car
- Top 5 Automotive Android Apps
Navier HUD for Windows Phone is coming!
What's difference in Premium version:
1. No ads
2. Syncs your data on different devices
**Please make sure that your device works well with free version before you buying it **
NOTE: Needs 3G connection when navigation
NAVIER HUD – New navigation concept
Navier HUD is an application available on Android phones. Navier HUD uses the HUD (Head-up display) concept to help drivers without having to take their eyes off the road. The driving information are projected on to the windshield when using Navier HUD while the phone lie down in front of the windshield. Navier HUD has a simple navigation function to hint people toward a selected destination just follow the routing instruction. For the use of HUD, driving information and instruction are designed as simple symbols to help drivers easy to recognize.
Navier HUD (head-up display) projects navigational instructions on the windshield, effectively providing essential information to the driver without having to take your eyes off the road.
The navigational instructions are designed to be read clearly in HUD mode. Simple instructions and signals is the main goal here. Turn-by-turn speech instructions are supported (not all languages).
[Usable for different vehicles]
Navier HUD can be used for driving, biking, jogging... You can switch between HUD and normal mode for regular use on a phone holder.
[Customize your layout]
Navier HUD lets you create your own panel layout with parts like a compass, routing instructions, average speed, route progress, distance travelled. Just choose the parts you need and arrange them however you like.
[Synchronize data with your Google account]
Navier HUD synchronizes and backs up your data (destination and panel layouts) to multiple devices using your Google account.
Find your road on the sea! GPS chartplotter for your boat.
An easy-to-use offline GPS tracker and route planner featuring worldwide offline maps.
Wherever you are: sea, rivers or lakes it will help you find your way.
Not only an app but an affordable tool for fishermen, sailors or just water sports passionates.
MAPS AND MARINE CHARTS
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA),
Marine Navigation use NOAA RNC raster United States waters marine charts
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), Marine Navigation use Bathymetric
Mediterranean RNC (Raster Navigational Charts)
NZMariner is the product name of New Zealand’s Official RNC (Raster Navigational Charts)
-Ocean Maps (view)
Esri created and released a new, comprehensive map of the world’s oceans and coastal areas
-Topo Maps (view)
This world topographic map includes boundaries, cities, water features, ports, physiographic features, parks, landmarks, transportation, and buildings.
This map service presents satellite imagery for the world and high-resolution imagery for the United States and other areas around the world.
Open Sea Map is a first opensource maps for the sea, with ports, sea light and more.
You can download maps or marine chart, you need select area and application save tile in the disk. You can navigate on preloaded maps or chart without connection.
Marine Navigation save for you maps and marine chart, when you see the tiles of maps the application creates an automated archive, when smartphone cannot connect you can navigate on maps preloaded.
You can share your WayPoints by the sync function to all your mobile devices, or use sync for yours archive of Points of interest.
- Navigator GPS
- Sync Route/Waypoints
- Interactive Map
- Deep Chart / Altitude Chart
- Active Pointer
- Create, Manage and Delete Route/WayPoints
- Way Tracking
- Share Image
- Anchor Alert
- Code Morse
- Moon Info
- 4000 SeaPorts
- Scale Interface
- Screen Alive
Create your Yacht Club; Make the best marine navigation group.
-Login with Facebook Account
-Group (Public, Password, Invite)
-Create Your Group
-Group Live Chat
-Group Share Image
-Admin Your Group
WHY USE MARINE NAVIGATION?
Because it is easy to use, you need only activate app, you don't waist time for install instruments on your boat. It is cheap, you don't need to pay a lot of money for sea navigation. You can get route information. Save your money and time, you think only about the marine destination.
You have 15 minutes from the time of download to return an application purchased on Google Play for a full refund.
After the 15 minute return period, don't worry, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you enjoy using Marine Navigation, would you mind taking a moment to rate it? It won't take more than a minute. Thanks for your support!
Good seamanship requires the use of official charts. Marine Navigation is for use with other charts and cannot replace official charts. Use at your own risk.
LEARN MORE ABOUT FISHPOINTS:
http://www.fishpoints.net and join us on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin
Powered by Esri
Powered By NOAA
Powered By LINZ