Almost does what I want, but crashes a lot ...on Android 4.1. Saved data seems limited to just a short time period.
Great but one issue There are no other processes that can be monitored on my device. The processes button brings up an empty page.
Cool Really helpful, Thanks
Good Downloaded from F-Droid, peered into its source code, and used it without being able to create the "blue screen of death" of windows, I can say that this application is very useful in its genre, especially for the lazy who do not want to enable the option in developer options, of the 'use of cpu ..
Nice app 5+
Unusable (Android 4.4.2). Processes must be added one-at-a-time to monitoring, and the list of processes must be tapped two or three times to add a process, if the process selection list doesn't crash entirely. To the author's credit, crashign the process list doesn't crash the rest of the program.
- Fixed bug hampering recording on Android 6.0 devices due to non requested storage permission
- Raster icons changed by vector icons
- Message updated on ActivityProcesses for Android 7.0+ devices
- API tools bumped from 23 to 25.3
- Spaces changed by tabs
- Copyright message year updated from 2015 to 2017
Clean Boost+ is faster junk cleaner, cpu cooler, speed booster, and power saver.