It is also possible to call the stations and ask for more details, submit price information or search at different positions. You can also turn on traffic information to see how the traffic is on the roads
The plus side of driving an eco-friendly vehicle: you're decreasing your carbon footprint and your fuel costs. The downside: finding refueling stations can be a real pain in the you-know-what.
But not anymore. With the Alternative Fuel Finder in your app library, you've got the locations of Biodiesel, Compressed Natural Gas (CNG), Ethanol, Electric, Hydrogen, Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG), and Propane stations across the country in the palm of your hand. Featuring an interactive map of nearly 10,000 stations, the Alternative Fuel Finder is your one-stop guide to refueling and recharging your eco-friendly car wherever you are, when you need to. Toggle stations on and off by fuel type. Search for stations near your current location or input a new address. Read up on station specifics such as access restrictions, blend types, accepted payment methods, and web links.
The Alternative Fuel Finder only includes refueling and recharging stations that have been verified by the Alternative Fuels & Advanced Vehicles Data Center, ensuring that our data stays as current as possible. Users and station owners are encouraged to submit additional details, such as fuel prices, photos, and reviews. All submissions will be reviewed by MapMuse for accuracy and added within 24-48 hours.
- searchable, interactive map that automatically updates as you scroll or zoom
- toggle fuel types on and off at will
- not just for cars - find propane refueling stations to make sure your grill tank stays full for summer barbecues
- user-submitted photos and reviews
- driving directions from your current location
- “My Favorites” list to record fuel stations for easy access later
- helpful web links
- sleek and easy-to-use interface
If you are searching for a good meditation application with an enlightening experience and relaxation, this is the best app you can find on the Playstore. Simply start meditating for 10 – 20 minutes everyday to feel the difference.
Sahaja yoga translates as Yoga which is a natural or spontaneous way to find our true identity. Sahaja yoga meditation is a powerful way to reduce stress-related problems and improve our overall quality of living and get a complete well-rounded personality. Sahaja Yoga was founded by Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi in 1970 and is practiced by people from all walks of life all over the world in more than 150 countries. Sahaja Yoga is different from other yogas because it begins with Self realization, instead of this being the unobtainable dream of a distant goal.
Sahaja Yoga meditation - Your gateway to inner peace, joy and enlightenment!
- Guided meditation sessions
- Progressive classes for beginners with 10 enlightening levels
- Meditation Music to take you into a higher state of ascent
- Enjoy your meditation sessions better with videos which follow along to help you focus
- Custom option to select a specific chakra in the subtle system
- Attractive user interface that lets you view the placement of each chakra
- FAQs on meditation, chakras and finding new health and balance in your life
To read more details about Sahaja Yoga on web please visit http://www.sahajayoga.org.in and http://tnmeditation.org/
* Cities sorted from GMT -12 to +12
* Version 1.0 bug fixes.
The new app is a one stop-shop dedicated to development of cricket community and social sports network encouraging user interactions through discussion, learning and promotion of the game in all formats. It provides everything about cricket including news, match analysis, the latest gossip, tournament updates, videos, latest pictures, quality articles, and more.
• Blogs, News, Results, Fixtures, videos, pictures and
• View the latest videos including Video of the day
• Read high quality articles and news updates on cricket
• Visit the photo gallery and watch your favorite stars in action
• Exclusive coverage of Mega events like World Cup and IPL
• RSS news feeds