Currency (money) exchange feature was added.
There are already a lot of unit conversion apps on the market. However, most are inconvenient and difficult to use because of a poor and complicated UI. This Unit converter tool is most intuitive and simple with a beautiful and optimized UI that is designed for the casual user like you. Try it out.
This app has 15 categories with essential units used in your daily life.
* Supported Units list
- Basic : length (distance), area, weight (mass), volume (capacity)
- Living : exchange rate, temperature, time, speed
- Science : pressure, force, work (energy), power
- Misc. : angle, data, fuel consumption
It supports customized units automatically depending on your country. Also, landscape mode for tablet PC is supported.
At the moment, there is one empty tab. When you have any request, please send me an email. firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, see the manual, Youtube video and the blog. Thank you.
- Useful for basic conversion units (household measurement units)
- Powerful and precise conversions for scientific and industrial purposes
- Completely free to use!
Conversion Tools available in All In One Conversion Tools:
1. Length Converter (meter, millimeter, centimeter, kilometer, hectometer etc.)
2. Weight Converter (kilogram, gram, hectogram, pound, ounce etc.)
3. Currency Converter (USD, EUR, GBP, INR, AUD etc.)
4. Volume Converter (cubic metre, cubic centimetre, litre, kiloliter etc.)
5. Temperature Converter (celsius, fahrenheit, kelvin etc.)
6. Area Converter (square meter, square centimeter, hectare, barn, square yard, square foot etc.)
7. Pressure Converter (pascal, terapascal, gigapascal etc.)
8. Energy and Work Converter (joules, gigajoules, megajoules etc.)
9. Power Converter (watt, megawatt, gigawatt, kilowatt, horsepower, calorie etc.)
10. Force Converter (newton, nanonewton, gram-force, ton-force, dyne etc.)
11. Time Converter (seconds, minutes, hours, years, months, days, nanoseconds etc.)
12. Velocity Converter (meter/second, meter/hour, meter/minute etc.)
13. Angle Converter (degree, radian, grad, quadrant etc.)
14. Fuel Consumption Converter (meter/litre, kilometer/litre etc.)
15. Number Converter (binary, decimal, hexadecimal, base-1, base-2 etc.)
16. Data Storage Converter (bit, byte, kilobit, kilobyte, megabit, megabyte, gigabyte etc.)
This is just a small list of the conversion units available with each conversion tool. Each conversion tool features a collection of 30+ different units.
Thanks for taking the time to check out All In One Conversion Tools! If you have any issues, visit us at http://www.ivaluetech.com or send us an e-mail at email@example.com. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to hearing your feedback! Thanks.
The beautiful Material Design user interface allows for quick and easy conversions from a number in one unit to another. The goal is to keep it simple - you won't be overwhelmed with an excess of options and settings, allowing you to perform your desired conversion as quickly as possible. Perfect for work, school or in the kitchen.
Available unit conversions include:
- Temperature (celsius, fahrenheit, kelvin, etc)
- Length (kilometer, miles, meter, yard, feet, etc)
- Mass/Weight (kilogram, pound, ounce, ton, stone, etc)
- Speed (km/h, mph, knot, etc)
- Area (square kilometer, square mile, hectare, acre, etc)
- Cooking Volume (teaspoon, tablespoon, cup, pint, quart, ounce, etc)
- Pressure (kilopascal, bar, PSI, etc)
- Power (watt, kilowatt, horsepower, etc)
- Energy (joule, calorie, BTU, etc)
- Time (year, month, day, hour, second, etc)
- Fuel Consumption (miles per gallon, liters per 100km, etc)
- Digital Storage (bit, byte, megabytes, gigabytes, etc)
**PLEASE NOTE** - The only permission requested is for the DONATE option... if you don't wish to donate, nothing will change, you won't be charged anything and you can continue to use the app as normal :)
- Use the slide-in menu for navigation between conversions and select the units you require. To open the slide-in menu, swipe in from the left edge of the app, or press the app icon in the top left corner. You can also swipe left-to-right to switch between conversions.
- The converted value is fully customizable. Use the options menu to select the number of decimal places required as well as the grouping and decimal separators. You can also swipe left-to-right to switch between conversions.
- Long-pressing on the converted value copies it to the clipboard.
No ads and no permissions required! If you run into trouble or have suggestions for new features please feel free to email me.
The Multi Converter is ideal for anyone who needs to do these types of calculations on a daily basis.
Our unique app feature, which helps it stand out from the crowd, is the ability for you to not only save your favorite conversion category but we go one-step further.
For example if you always convert Pressure – mBar -> PSI
You can now store this as a favorite to help you jump straight to the calculation without having to navigate through screens to select the right conversion options.
• (13) Angle Conversions
• (96) Area Conversions
• (59) Energy Conversions
• (93) Length Conversions
• (38) Power Conversions
• (55) Pressure Conversions
• (08) Temperature Conversions
• (28) Time Conversions
• (81) Volume Conversions
• (41) Weight Conversions
• Book mark your favorite calculations
• Supports up to 6 decimal places
• Save your results
• Email Results from the saved conversions screen
Tips and Tricks
• When performing a calculation click on the star icon to make it a favorite.
• Click on the Disk icon to save the results for use later on.
About GE MCS
Measurement & Control Solutions is a leading innovator in advanced, sensor-based measurement, non-destructive testing and inspection and condition monitoring, delivering accuracy, productivity and safety to a wide range of industries, including oil & gas, power generation, aerospace, transportation and healthcare. It is part of GE Energy Services, which provides cleaner, smarter, more efficient solutions for its customers. For further information, visit www.ge-mcs.com
It is ad-free version. Ads are replaced by useful texts. Currency (money) exchange feature is added.
There are already a lot of unit conversion apps on the market. However, most are inconvenient and difficult to use because of a poor and complicated UI. This unit app is most intuitive and simple with a beautiful and optimized UI that is designed for casual user like you. Try it out.
This app has 23 categories with essential units used in your daily life.
* Supported Units list
- Basic : length (distance), area, weight (mass), volume (capacity)
- Living : exchange rate, temperature, time, speed
- Science : pressure, force, work (energy), power, torque, flow, density
- Misc. : angle, data, fuel consumption, illuminance, astronomy, radiation, prefix, binary
It supports customized units automatically according your country. Also, landscape mode for tablet PC is supported.
When you have any request, please send me an email. firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, see the manual, Youtube video and the blog. Thank you.
** Internet permission : for receiving the latest exchange rates from the servers.
** No internet support : You can open this app without any connection. After installation, open the app 2-3 times with your device connect to WI-FI or a 3G/4G connection.
ConvertPad is the most powerful and fully featured Unit converter, Currency converter and Calculator. It's a simple but the most powerful unit converter. (10,000,000+ downloads). ConvertPad is intuitive and easy to use. Features fast, real time currency and unit conversion in a clean interface.
* Universal Unit converter and Calculator
. Real-time conversion and calculation
. Unit Comparison Table
. Direct Arithmetic Calculation
. Country-Specific Units
. Wikipedia Search for additional Unit information
* Currency conversions
. Option for selecting favorite exchange rate
. Support 160+ Currencies
* Multiple languages support
. Supports 25 languages.
. Supports 2 preferences as primary & secondary languages.
* Customizing feature for Favorite Units
. Favorite Categories and Units
. Various Sorting option
* User-defined Categories and Units
. User-defined units in built-in categories
. User's own categories and units
. Formula(functional form) support for user-defined units.
* Various Setting option
. Various Color Themes
. Backup/Restore User-defined Units on SD Card
* Steam tables
. Thermodynamic Steam tables
** Permission for "Internet access" and "R/W access on external storage" are for Update Currency and Backup user-defined units on SD Card respectively.
** Please leave your comments for ConvertPad on market. it will ENCOURAGE the developer to continue his effort.
Reported translation errors fixed.
New languages(Hindi, Romanian) added.
Various translation errors fixed.
App Loading speed improved.
Minor bug fixed.
* New features
New language(Hebrew) added.
Searching Icon(Wikipedia) changed.
Separate Input for Stone/Pound added.
Separate Input for Feet/Inches & Pounds/Ounces.
Tablet size support.
UI for Calculator improved.
Wiki Searching for Unit information
User interface on Setting & Favorites options
Currency rate update (after the format changed from one of the providers).
Number/period input issue on User-defined units
User interface on Calculator
Memorizing cursor location on each category
* Option for various Color themes
* Formula type(functional-form) input for user-defined units.(ex: 2*x+5)
* Reference unit option for user-defined units.
* Text size optimization for various devices.
* Memorizing feature on Calculator (Click on input field)
* ASME Steam tables (Thermodynamics)
* New language(Turkish)
* Minor bugs fixed.
The units available are categorized under:
1. Distance and Length Converter
2. Area Converter
3. Capacity and Volume Converter
4. Mass and Weight Converter
5. Temperature Converter
6. Speed Converter
7. Time Converter
8. Computer Storage Converter
9. Data Transfer Converter
10. Density Converter
11. Acceleration Converter
12. Power Converter
13. Energy Converter
14. Pressure Converter
15. Circular Motion Converter
16. Torque Converter
A surprise package has been included into this app – Ratio Analysis. This is mainly for the commerce students, bankers and small-time investors. We have selected a few of the key information from any income statements &balance sheets based on which financial ratios would get calculated. This app helps you assess the key ratios required to evaluate any books of accounts.
How to use Ratio Analysis:
1. Click on “Finance” Tab
2. Input available data onto the input screen.
3. Once all relevant data are keyed in, click on “Compute” button to see the common ratios
4. If any input variable is left blank, the relevant ratio will not get calculated
5. Click on “Reset” button to all data from the input screen
The “Others” segment: This is our way of understanding your needs. If there are any converters or calculators you wish to see, write to us. We’ll see to it that it’s included into this “Others” segment. We already have a few ideas in mind – eg: health calculators, finance calculators, age calculator, world time calculator, etc…
Request you to be generous while viewing the ads.
Keywords: Converter, Unit Converter, Ratio Analysis, Finance, Conversion
The Coder: Naveen Raphy
The Designer: Amal Joseph
The Consultant: Tony Antony
Over a millions users rely on and trust Unit Converter making it the #1 unit converter for Android.
Unit Converter will never contains Ads and includes a currency converter with over 60 currencies.
New! Now you can unlock the full list of 169 currencies found in Unit Converter Plus for just $0.99 (USD). This gives you full access to the same 169 currencies if you'd rather not purchase the full Unit Converter Plus.
** Tips & Tricks **:
** You can filter the main list of conversions to only show the ones you want by going to Preferences -> Filter Main List.
** By default when you open the currency screen and it's been over a day since the rates have been downloaded, the app will attempt to download the current rates. You can turn this off by going to Preferences -> Auto Update Currency.
** If you want to delete a particular favorite then on the Favorite conversion list Long-Press the one to delete and a pop-up will allow you to delete it.
** If you would like to copy the output of a conversion Long-Press the result box and a pop-up will allow you to copy it to the clipboard. Then you can Long-Press the input value box and select paste.
*** PLUS VERSION INFO ***
* If you are looking for more currencies and more features, please consider Unit Converter Plus. It contains over 100 more currencies, several calculators (tip calculator, 4 function calculator, GPS converter) and the ability to add custom units.
Please email me with issues ( I can't directly respond to comments ).
Fast and simple conversion of:
- length units (e.g. conversion from cm into inch)
- distance (e.g. conversion from km into m or yd)
- volume (e.g. conversion from l into m³ or fl ouz)
- mass (e.g. conversion from kg into lb)
- temperature (e.g. conversion from °C into °F)
- speed (e.g. conversion from km/h into mph or m/s)
- wind speed (conversion from bft into km/h)
- pressure (e.g. conversion from pa into bar)
- power output (e.g. conversion from kW into PS)
- fuel consumption (conversion from l/100 km into mpg)
The Bosch Unit Converter is a simple way to quickly convert between a variety of units.
The highlight: The Bosch Unit Converter is free of charge and ads.
This app is provided free of charge by Bosch Professional, the leading manufacturer of power tools for trade and industry.
Bosch Professional provides many other free digital tools for smartphone. We summarized these in the "Bosch Toolbox", the app with many useful tools for craftsmen and other professionals, including apps like the Pro-Flashlight.
Naturally all Bosch Professional apps are of the usual high Bosch quality.
Real Bosch! Real professional! Blue power tools: For trade and industry.
⏎ Conversion of units is the conversion between different units of measurement for the same quantity, typically through multiplicative conversion factors. There are many different unit converters available for you, but this one has multiple advantages.
• Eye-appealing graphics
• Well-designed conversion chart
• User-friendly interface
• Moveable to SD card
• Round-based on decimal places
• Commonly used abbreviations for units such as cm for centimeters, km for kilometer, in for inches etc.
• Both Imperial and Metric conversion
Another great feature of this converter is that it is not overwhelmed with thousand different unit categories but it actually contains those most commonly used ones. If you want to convert feet to meters, you can do that quite easily without too much searching for the length converter category. This toolbox has 14 different categories including length, mass (weight converter), volume and area as the most popular ones that you can use to convert Celsius to Fahrenheit or to check how many pounds there are in 33 kilograms.
Other categories here are Speed, Fuel consumption and Time Converter that go hand in hand and are excellent when on road trip. Angle, power, pressure and force converter are put in this app for the more advanced converters, such as physics students or other scientist who got tired of manual calculators. Digital Storage or data and Digital Imaging categories are cool extras.
If you think there is an important unit category missing from this app, please inform us ASAP!
★★★★★Things you didn’t know★★★★★
The system of imperial units or the imperial system is the system of units first defined in the British Weights and Measures Act of 1824, which was later refined and reduced. The system came into official use across the British Empire.
The metric system is an internationally agreed decimal system of measurement that was originally based on the mètre and the kilogramme introduced by France in 1799. Over the years, the definitions of the metre and kilogram have been refined and the metric system has been extended to incorporate many more units. The term is now often used as a synonym for "SI" or the "International System of Units"—the official system of measurement in almost every country in the world.
- Daily updated foreign currency rates
- More than 1500 units of measurements in 79 categories
- Hiding of unwanted units
- Adding of user-defined units and categories
- Adjustable precision and format of result
- Simple use
- Abbreviations of units
- Customization of app layout
- Expression input (e.g. (4+3)*50/3)
Handy unit conversion application.
Unit Converter Pro is a handy utility for students, teachers, and practitioners in engineering, physics, sciences, and technical subjects. It can quickly convert more than 1500 different units in 79 categories.
It contains the most important conversion factors for length, area, volume, mass, force, energy, temperature, and time units. But it provides many high-specialized units and categories, too.
Unit converter was designed with the goal of supporting wide range of devices from small screen phone devices to large screen tablets plus it features worldwide languages and their conversion system. We aim to add and support more range of units to the application in the near future. Thanks for your continuous support.
Any Unit Converter is a beautiful and retro-compatible app
Any Unit Converter is an elegant and beautiful lightweight conversion tool for Android. Created for compatibility and productivity, it is compliant to all Google's design and program guidelines.
It was build with Holo and Holo light (with dark action bar) themes in mind, but it will also work on any Android 2.2+ cellphone or tablet and will look just like they would on Honeycomb+ devices, thanks to several compatibility libraries we use and heavy "themification" we did. You can thus have a pure Holo experience, no matter what version of Android you have.
It is better and faster
On the productivity side, you have a converter Application that gets the job done faster, thanks to it's intuitive design, and better, thanks to the several Unit conversions available (more are coming). It's that simple.
Convert whatever you need
At the moment, Any Unit Converter can convert several units types (if you need more, please send us an e-mail).
Angle (Degrees, Radians, etc)
Area (Square meters, Square foot, etc)
Computer (Decimal, Binary, Hexadecimal, Octal and all bases from 2 to 36)
Data (Bits, Bytes, Megabytes, etc)
Energy (Joule, Watt-hour, Erg, etc)
Force (Newton, Dyne, Joule/meter, etc)
Fuel (Kilometers per liter, Liters per kilometers, Miles per kilometers, etc)
Length (Meters, Foot, Yards, etc)
Mass (Kilos, Pounds, Ounces, etc)
Power (Watt, Horsepower, Btu, etc)
Prefixes (Tera, Deci, Nano, Micro, etc)
Pressure (Pascal, Bar, Psi, etc)
Sound (Neper and Bel's variations like Kilobels and Millibels)
Speed (Miles per hour, Miles per second, Kilometers per hour, etc)
Temperature (Fahrenheit, Degrees Celsius, Kelvin, etc)
Time (minutes, hours, days, etc)
Torque (Newton meter, Kilogram-force, Ounce-force, etc)
Volume (Liters, milliliters, cubic meters, etc)
+More units and conversion types coming as requested!
For new features or units request, please send a e-mail to email@example.com
Features real time currency and unit conversion with advanced and efficient user interface.
★ Currency widget.
★ No Ads, No unnecessary permissions.
★ Supported languages: English, Russian, Spanish.
★ Currency conversions for over 60 different currencies!
★ Over 300 different units for conversion in 16 categories.
Temperature, Length, Time, Weight, Data Size, Cooking(capacity), Pressure, Currency,
Radioactivity, Electric Current, Luminance, Velocity, Sound, Energy, Angle, Area.
★ Designed for the best user experience.
keywords: unit converter, currency converter, calculator, conversion, widget, bitcoins.
If you are searching for a good meditation application with an enlightening experience and relaxation, this is the best app you can find on the Playstore. Simply start meditating for 10 – 20 minutes everyday to feel the difference.
Sahaja yoga translates as Yoga which is a natural or spontaneous way to find our true identity. Sahaja yoga meditation is a powerful way to reduce stress-related problems and improve our overall quality of living and get a complete well-rounded personality. Sahaja Yoga was founded by Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi in 1970 and is practiced by people from all walks of life all over the world in more than 150 countries. Sahaja Yoga is different from other yogas because it begins with Self realization, instead of this being the unobtainable dream of a distant goal.
Sahaja Yoga meditation - Your gateway to inner peace, joy and enlightenment!
- Guided meditation sessions
- Progressive classes for beginners with 10 enlightening levels
- Meditation Music to take you into a higher state of ascent
- Enjoy your meditation sessions better with videos which follow along to help you focus
- Custom option to select a specific chakra in the subtle system
- Attractive user interface that lets you view the placement of each chakra
- FAQs on meditation, chakras and finding new health and balance in your life
To read more details about Sahaja Yoga on web please visit http://www.sahajayoga.org.in and http://tnmeditation.org/
* Cities sorted from GMT -12 to +12
* Version 1.0 bug fixes.
The new app is a one stop-shop dedicated to development of cricket community and social sports network encouraging user interactions through discussion, learning and promotion of the game in all formats. It provides everything about cricket including news, match analysis, the latest gossip, tournament updates, videos, latest pictures, quality articles, and more.
• Blogs, News, Results, Fixtures, videos, pictures and
• View the latest videos including Video of the day
• Read high quality articles and news updates on cricket
• Visit the photo gallery and watch your favorite stars in action
• Exclusive coverage of Mega events like World Cup and IPL
• RSS news feeds