For UTC time zone add 'Accra' to the list.
An advanced version is also available including times, weather and forecast, called World Watch.
- Analog and Digital Time
- World Clock
- Stopwatch with the ability to record laps
Tell us how we can improve!
Ideal for business users, the app allows you to schedule meetings and set alarms for any time zone so you can avoid confusion when travelling for work.
Set timezone alarm clock will help you not to miss global meeting, and also provide lots of alarm clock settings.
Call your children abroad but not sure whether he/she already sleep? Use this! Don't wake him/her up:)
Timezone not only means a location or nation, but also your favorite people! Try to change photo of the timezone, have fun!
Not only a multi-timezone clock:
▶ Set alarms for any timezone on your list, and also provide lots of alarm clock settings.
▶ Work without Internet connection - greate for travel
▶ Set photo for any timezones you selected, change from nation flag to people you like or directly take anything from camera.
· Business people dealing with multiple timezones
· People with children/friends in other timezones
Supports installation to SD card.
- Lots of customizations
- Changes take effect in real-time
- Select millions of colours for the time and date with a RGB color picker
- Select different backgrounds
- Show/Hide AM-PM
- Select widget click actions
- Tap on widget to load up alarm/calendar/widget settings page
- Supports multiple languages
- Supports Android 1.5-3.1
- Honeycomb tablet friendly!
If anybody would like to volunteer for translation, please don't hesitate to send me an email!
- Please exclude the widget from any task killers, this will resolve the time freezing issue.
- Please relaunch after update
- The widget is now available on the Amazon App Store!
- We are investigating the update issue on Gingerbread Droid X
Years ago, keeping track of the time around the world meant a row of wall clocks with labels like "Pondicherry" and "Lyon".
Things are easier in this century, and it's easy to keep track of the time in India, France.
But those who need to track multiple time zones simultaneously still face more of a challenge.
That's where this World Clock App step in.
Coming soon in the next version is an App Widget.
If you find issues please report them. I will try my best to fix them soon. You can also help fix them if you can!
Please visit http://www.AndroidOpenSourceApps.org for details.
The image quality is quite good on devices like:
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
The app adjusts for GMT and day light savings time in eastern, central, mountain and pacific time zones.
The app also adjusts for British Summer Time(BST).
The next release will be more precise for other regions/cities !
I was thinking about actually using the S4 thermometer to control the CPU load !
(The S4 has many sensors: ambient temperature, pressure, humidity, etc)
Settings: (None in this version)
* Display multiple global clocks, each configured for your choice of time zones.
* Comprehensive list of time zones!
* Choose from an assortment of clock colors
* Configure date overlay with digital time display as an option
* Customize each clocks label for quick identification (London/Parents)
* Each clock widget can launch your choice of applications.
* Widget formatted for convenient 2x2 display.
* Easy and intuitive user interface
REMARKS & DISCLAIMER
Thank you for supporting independent development!
- Exclude this from your task killer if you have one
- DO NOT move to SD! Widgets are not working on SD (they will disappear at reboot!)
- Digital clock
- Customizable fonts and colors (for transparent bg set alpha to 0!)
- Multiple layout templates
- Battery status (with time remaining)
- Network operator / WiFi network name
- World clock with timezone support (just add multiple widget and set manually weather/location in the options)
- Current location, date and uptime
- Current and tomorrow weather with low/high, sunrise/sunset, pressure and more
- Next alarm
PRO ONLY FEATURES:
- Click actions with direct alarm setup
- Save / restore settings
- Fully customizable text areas (you can use ANY text, like "current battery temp is #BATTTEMP#")
- I WANT TO OVERLAP LIKE SCREENSHOT: select template "left right" then text settings and increase "big font size" to more than 80 pixels. The clock will overlap. You then need to change clock colors to obtain the look of the preview.
- I WANT A TRANSPARENT BACKGROUND: set main color alpha to 0
- I WANT MORE TIMEZONES: add more than 1 widget
- I DON'T WANT THE LAUNCHER ICON: sorry but starting from HONEYCOMB this is mandatory otherwise you will not see the widget in the widget list without a reboot.
- More sizes 2x1 and 4x2
- Next calendar event
- More templates
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION / LOCATION: used for weather/location
- INTERNET: used for weather updates
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE / ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: used for network operator info / WiFi info
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: used for backup to SD (PRO only)
- BROADCAST_STICKY: again used to get WiFi state, this is needed due to a ICS bug
'Toki Clock Free' is a clock app for your Android. Have your Andriod phone display the time, calendar, and time from cities around the world while it is being charged.
*** Differences between this FREE VERSION and the Paid version are:
1) Advertisement Banner is displayed at the bottom of the screen.
2) Free version supports devices with resolutions greater than 480x854 (Paid version supports resolutions greater than 320x480)
- To avoid going into Sleep mode, when 'Toki Clock Free' is running, the system's auto-lock features is automatically disabled.
- Alarm feature works only when 'Toki Clock Free' is running in front. Alarm will not sound when 'Toki Clock Free' is running in the background.
'Toki Clock Free' supports devices with resolutions greater than 480x854. Also, devices with square screen are not supported. The devices I tested this version of 'Toki Clock Free' are as follows:
1) HTC Sensation (540x960)
2) Galaxy S III (720x1280)
3) Nexus One (800x480)
4) Galaxy Nexus (720x1280)
5) Nexus 7 (1200x1920)
- Display the world time for up to 5 cities simultaneously. You can choose from 244 major cities around the world.
- Adjusts to daylight saving time (summer time) automatically for all the cities.
- Choose from 10 skins.
- Display a 1-month or 2-month calendar. The calendar display can start with Sunday or Monday.
- Choose between a 12-hour and 24-hour clock.
- Show/hide the seconds display.
- Flash or don't flash the time separators.
- Dim the backlight.
- Option to display the time with big numbers.
- Show/hide dot animation. There are s animations:
2) Character up and down
- Choose from 3 different formats for the date display.
- 8 bit sound alarm!
RECENT RELEASE HISTORY:
August 14, 2013 - v1.2.1
- Reviewed code and optimized.
- Now the frame rate max is set to 60fps. This reduces electricity consumption by eliminating unnecessary redraws.
August 13, 2013 - v1.2.0
- Fixed a crasher bug by adding a null check before drawing.
August 13, 2013 - v1.1.9
- Fixed a crasher bug upon launch on Nexus 7 (2nd Gen). Please note that setup icons (such as 'change skin' icon and 'change mode' icon) are now displayed smaller to support various devices.
June 28, 2013 - v1.1.8
- Month name display for July and August was wrong for some skins (themes.) Fixed.
December 25, 2012 - v1.1.7
- When in 24 Hour display mode, 17 hour, 18 hour, and 21 hour were diplayed wrong. Fixed.
December 23, 2012 - v1.1.6
- Fixed bug where "Change Mode" icon was being displayed when it wasn't supposed to be.
- Fixed unexpected behavior bug when screen was tapped in the large-display mode.
December 22, 2012 - v1.1.5
- Fixed a bug where alarm time was displayed wrong.
December 21, 2012 - v1.1.4
- Optimized code to use less memory.
- Added 5 new skins (theme colors).
December 18, 2012 - v1.1.3
- Added high resolution icons.
December 16, 2012 - v1.1.2 (1st FREE version release)
- Now it supports devices with resolutions between 320x480 and 720x1280.
- Added graphics for high resolution devices.
- Fixed backlight bug.
- Fixed a bug where "Tap" action wasn't being accepted when in landscape mode.
- Fixed a bug where alarm sound becomes faster (or slower).
- Fixed a bug where 11:00AM is displayed as 11:00PM.
- Fixed a bug with separator flashing.
- To support devices without [Back] buttons, added [Done] button in alarm settings screen and city selection screen.
Definitely, Super World Clock is most useful tool that is essential in every abroad trip.
Have you ever needed to know time in different country?
Do you have coworkers or friends from another time zones?
Or maybe your children are on trip and you don't know if you can contact with them?
In every of this cases our application will help you with showing time and date in distant place.
Features and benefits:
- over 200 countries
- current time and date in selected countries and cities
- easy to use
- huge precision
- fast search by country name
- very low battery consumption
Our main goal is Your satisfaction of using our software. If you have any ideas or comments feel free to contact us! Each feedback from you is essential to us and will be taken into account in future version of this application.
This free version has advertisements and limited number of countries from which time is shown. On top of that, Internet connection is necessary to determine your time zone. For a small fee you can use adverb free version with no limit of country number. Your support will speed up developing process of this and our other apps.
BiGi Solutions Team!
If the background is a gradient instead of just black, you need to: turn off "Force GPU rendering" in your phone's "Developer"
If you have a problem, email me! This app is intended to be used with the phone plugged in. In "dim" mode the battery will last longer, but having it on all night will drain at least half your battery if you aren't charging.
This is a simple, retro-style night clock. It will display the time in big, bold letters (three fonts and any color to choose from), along with having a built-in alarm (or you can use your stock android alarm, it it's supported). Since the screen will stay on while the application is open (unless you manually turn it off), it is highly recommended that you keep your phone plugged in to charge otherwise it will drain the battery.
Some features include:
-Tap to dim screen to lowest possible setting
-Launches when put into the multimedia dock (also has flipped mode for use without a dock)
-Font and color settings (when choosing text color, drag your finger away from the center to change transparency)
-Built in alarm (or use stock Android alarm, if your phone supports it)
-Show next alarm on clock screen
Some comments from users:
Kevin: "Simple, Effective, Does Exactly What I Want I looked at a number of other apps and this was the only one that did what I needed. It has multiple alarms; a great low light night time display; simple interface. It took me a minute to realize that I can add my own custom alarm sounds by putting an MP3 in the folder 'alarms' at the base of my sd card. I was also able to dim the back light on the buttons using tasker, but I plan on upgrading to the donate version if the alarm continues to work well."
Frank: "I'm blind as a bat without my glasses at night. The big numbers can easily be seen."
Aimee: "Works great on my Droid X. Exactly what I needed and my alarm still goes off as set. Great app with great dim feature that still makes it easy to see."
More from developer
If you are searching for a good meditation application with an enlightening experience and relaxation, this is the best app you can find on the Playstore. Simply start meditating for 10 – 20 minutes everyday to feel the difference.
Sahaja yoga translates as Yoga which is a natural or spontaneous way to find our true identity. Sahaja yoga meditation is a powerful way to reduce stress-related problems and improve our overall quality of living and get a complete well-rounded personality. Sahaja Yoga was founded by Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi in 1970 and is practiced by people from all walks of life all over the world in more than 150 countries. Sahaja Yoga is different from other yogas because it begins with Self realization, instead of this being the unobtainable dream of a distant goal.
Sahaja Yoga meditation - Your gateway to inner peace, joy and enlightenment!
- Guided meditation sessions
- Progressive classes for beginners with 10 enlightening levels
- Meditation Music to take you into a higher state of ascent
- Enjoy your meditation sessions better with videos which follow along to help you focus
- Custom option to select a specific chakra in the subtle system
- Attractive user interface that lets you view the placement of each chakra
- FAQs on meditation, chakras and finding new health and balance in your life
The new app is a one stop-shop dedicated to development of cricket community and social sports network encouraging user interactions through discussion, learning and promotion of the game in all formats. It provides everything about cricket including news, match analysis, the latest gossip, tournament updates, videos, latest pictures, quality articles, and more.
• Blogs, News, Results, Fixtures, videos, pictures and
• View the latest videos including Video of the day
• Read high quality articles and news updates on cricket
• Visit the photo gallery and watch your favorite stars in action
• Exclusive coverage of Mega events like World Cup and IPL
• RSS news feeds