**** We do not provide support on reviews page ****
**** Support is available 24/7 at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/apps4av-forum */
Avare (pronounced "Av Air") is a free moving-map aviation GPS & EFB app.
Note: Internet access is required only for installing the app, an aviation database, and at least 1 chart; then for any updates. We recommend that you TURN OFF AUTOMATIC UPDATE in your Play app, and manually update Avare and then its Downloads.
Avare provides offline moving map on all FAA charts (VFR Sectional, IFR lo/hi enroute, Approach Plate, WAC & TAC); plus A/FD info, Airport Diagrams w/GPS Taxi, and Terminal Procedures. Also included: GPS status, Terrain/Elevation Maps, 50 Nearest airports, Obstacles, and more. Some FAA Charts cover Puerto Rico, plus parts of Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean. All of this is Completely Free with no ads (unless you tap Options/Ads to see our sponsors). Canadian topo moving maps and unofficial airport info are also now available and volunteers may add other countries. If you use and enjoy Avare, your optional donation is requested to support expenses & continued development.
Note: Like all apps for portable devices, Avare is not FAA certified but may be used as outlined in FAA documents. Also see our NOTICE below, and the FAQ on our website for links to FAA documents.
•Made by & for pilots
•Easy to learn & use
•Quick & responsive
•All free FAA materials & more
•Runs on most Android devices
•No ads or invasive permissions
•Type in any address or coordinates.
•METAR & TAF (Internet fetch).
•ADSB NEXRAD, METAR, TAF, PIREP, Winds (free AddOn apps).
•Graphic & text TFRs (Internet fetch).
•Terrain maps & Canada topo, MSL & AGL display.
•External GPS, autopilot and flite sim (free AddOn apps).
•Obstacles: Any over 500' AGL within 200' of GPS altitude.
•Frequencies, runways, fuel availability, & other A/FD info.
•13000+ Geo. referenced approach plates and taxi diagrams
•Landscape or Portrait display Preference, North Up or Track Up (NU/TU).
•Draw notes directly on-screen, or Pan freely around charts (Draw/Pan).
•Press any two points on chart for approximate distance between them.
•Location icon can be centered or track from your placement on screen.
•GPS compass direction, Bearing, and Distance to and FROM any point on the map by long-pressing one finger on that point. Great for your ATC and CTAF radio calls.
Avare installation begins with the small app, and then fetching an aviation Database and at least one chart. You can of course choose additional charts and materials for Avare to Download free at any time.
Note: The FAA occasionally changes their charts such that outdated charts may incorrectly display your location in Avare, so be sure to Update any charts you may use in flight! ANY time you plan to Update a chart, first ensure that you have the latest version of Avare and its Database.
After installing Avare, please use the Help feature to begin. New features are being added very quickly in response to user feedback. You can Contact us directly via our apps4av google group Forum to share your questions, feedback, and feature requests.
Launch Note: Press the square Avare Options button at the bottom left of the Map screen to access Help.
NOTICE: This software is provided "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the copyright holder or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to loss of use or data) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
This is a 30 day free trial of Naviator. Please see the "Subscription Information" section below for more details.
Notice: we do not provide customer support via Play Store reviews. Please contact our Support Team for customer support issues.
Naviator is a full-featured moving map GPS app for pilots. For less than the price of an hour of fuel you can have access to GPS navigation technology that would have cost thousands of dollars only a few years ago!
Quickly and easily share your flights with your friends on Naviator Hangar! (http://hangar.naviatorapp.com/)
• GPS moving map with airspace, airports, radio navigation aids, airway intersections, TFRs
• All navigational data is downloaded to your device - no internet connection is required while you are flying
• Easy "rubber band" flight planning
• Support for ADS-B receivers including the Dual XGPS 170, iLevil, SkyGuardTWX, Flight Data Systems Pathfinder and various receivers from FreeFlight Systems
• Integrates with ADS-B or the Zaon XRX for real-time traffic display
• 3D synthetic vision with terrain and obstacles/towers
• Global terrain database with terrain warnings
• Global Forecast Engine provides winds aloft anywhere on the planet up to 54,000 feet
• GPS track recording - upload your recordings to your Naviator Hangar (http://hangar.naviatorapp.com)
• Integrates with Microsoft Flight Simulator
• Integrates with X-Plane using the "X-Plane to GPS" app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appropel.xplanegps)
• Get a weather briefing and file a flight plan from right inside the app
• Vertical navigation (VNAV) calculator
• Canadian data including airspace, airports, navaids, terrain and weather
• NMEA output - Naviator can drive your aircraft's autopilot
• "Bring Your Own Charts" - you can import custom maps and charts into the app. See our forum for more details.
Our support forum is located at http://forum.naviatorapp.com/
Subscriptions provide access to all app, chart and data updates for the duration of the subscription.
Naviator is free of charge for the first 30 days of use. After this free trial period, the following items may be purchased:
(a) 30 Day Chart Subscription - $4.99 USD
Enables full app access for 30 days*
(b) 1 Year Chart Subscription - $34.99 USD
Enables full app access for one year*
(c) Unlock Naviator - $14.99 USD
Intended for pilots who do not fly in the United States, this one-time charge permanently unlocks all features of Naviator, except FAA approach plates, sectionals, TACs, IFR enroute charts, TFR updates and the "BYOC" feature.
Includes database updates, weather updates, high-detail VFR base map, terrain database and 3D synthetic vision
* geo-referenced approach plates require an optional subscription from Seattle Avionics. See our website for details.
► Review recent requests you've made to the DUAT system
► Use your Pilot and Aircraft Profiles from the DUAT system
► My DUAT Stored Requests for quick briefings
► Register for access, reset password, and recover lost access code
● Standard, Abbreviated or Outlook Briefings
● Route Briefings
● Area (Local) Briefings
● State (Regional) Briefings
● Specific Locations Briefings
● File Domestic
● File ICAO
● Close VFR Flight Plan
● Flight Plan Status
● Full DTC Flight Planner
● Simplified Flight Log
● Special Use Airspace checker
● ATC Advisories
● Airport Info with Flight Procedures, Airport Diagrams and more!
● Encode/Decode FAA Abbreviations and Location Identifiers
● Saved PDF Files to take IAP's with you
● Stored Requests
● Stored Routes
● Pilot Profiles
● Aircraft Profiles
US AIRPORTS ONLY.
Please leave your ratings and comments to show your support and appreciation. Thank you.
* Detailed info on 5,500+ US public use airports
* Favorite airports/Wx
* Nearby airports/Wx/FSS
* Nearby navaids from an airport
* Detailed ILS info
* Weather radar images
* Prognosis images
* Winds aloft images
* Pressure altitude/density altitude
* Sunrise/sunset in local and UTC time
* Instrument procedures a.k.a. Approach plates (PDF)
* A/FD pages (PDF)
* ATC frequencies
* ATC phone numbers
* FSS frequencies
* Scratch pad to note down ATC and Wx
* UTC Clock, stopwatch and countdown timer
* US AIRPORTS ONLY
* NO BANNER ADS! AT ALL! EVER!
* Free data updates as per FAA data cycle (Every 56 days for A/FD and d-A/FD, every 28 days for d-TPP and Library).
* Fine (GPS) Location - To determine current location to show nearby airports/wx stations.
* Full Internet Access - To download data files, weather, NOTAMS, AeroNav PDFs etc.
* Modify/Delete SD Card Contents - To store data files, cache weather data and PDFs.
* View Network State - To check if connected to internet and to determine if connected to WIFI for downloads.
* Market Billing Service - To allow donations to be processed.
FlightIntel does not use the obnoxious banner ads to generate revenue and never will. Also, providing data updates every 4-8 weeks takes a considerable time and efforts. Please show your appreciation by donating generously. Help me make FlightIntel one of the best in its class.
The AeroNav products (TPP PDF charts and A/FD PDF pages) are only available after making a donation. This is because due to recent policy change by AeroNav, I have to pay for the DVD to get access to the important metadata file. Please consider donating at one or both levels to help me continue working on this app.
Follow on Twitter: @FlightIntel
User Groups: https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en&fromgroups#!forum/flightintel-users
Issue Tracker: https://github.com/nhasan/Airports/issues
IMPORTANT: If you are experiencing FCs, please make sure you are running the latest release and have installed the latest data update.
Keywords: A/FD, AFD, Navaids, Pilots, Aviation, Flightplan
For $49.99 you receive the Anywhere Map Freedom app with all of the geo-referenced US sectional and enroute charts as well as all of the US Approach Plates. The purchase includes a full year of updates to the map and chart data.
• Track up or North up
• Day mode or night mode
• Approach plate on map and/or dedicated approach plate
• Patented Cones of Safety®
• TAWS (Terrain Avoidance Warning System) graphics
• Vertical Navigation (VNAV) guidance with target altitudes at waypoints
• Virtual Glideslope / Localizer to any runway endpoint
• Unlimited custom views allow for extensive map customization
Aeronautical Digital Database features:
• Fixes, navaids, airports, private airports
• Victor airways including MEAs
• Localizers and marker beacons
• Runway info including paved / unpaved and lighting
• Radio frequencies including AWOS
• Class B/C/D airspace boundaries
• MOA / Restricted / Alert / Prohibited areas
• SFR and TFR graphical depiction
Surface map features
• 100 meter Terrain elevation resolution – sharpest in the industry
• TAWS warning or shaded terrain
• Radio towers and obstacles
Geo-Referenced Graphical Chart Features
• Seamless Sectional Charts
• Seamless Low Enroute Charts
• Approach Plates and Airport diagrams--can be over-laid on moving map screen
• STARS, DPs, Minimums, and TERP Reference pages with page-flip buttons for multi-page documents
Find Nearby Functions:
• Nearby Airports / VORs / ATIS / AWOS / ATC / FSS frequencies
Internet based weather depictions
• Nexrad mosaic overlays on any view
• Graphical Metar Flags
• Terminal Forecasts
• NOAA weather graphic charts--Progs, Winds Aloft, Freezing Levels
Flight Planning & Route Creation
• Drag and Drop on screen flight planning
• Universal finder airport / waypoint search tool
• Victor airway based route wizard
• Flight plan screen with fuel usage calculations
• Winds Aloft compensation for better fuel consumption estimates and ETA
• Unlimited Aircraft profiles includes fuel use, glide ratio, and weight and balance
• Unlimited User Waypoint entry
• Track history / Breadcrumbs
Alerts and reminders – Personal Digital CoPilot®
• Switch Fuel tanks
• Check fuel pump
• Check Landing Gear
• Begin Descent
• Check Oxygen
• Obstacle Ahead warning
• Flight following – altitude and heading hold assistance
Map Screen Display and Formatting options
• Compass Rose overlay
• Graphical Metar Flags on map
• Day and night mode color schemes
• Graphical depiction of grass runways
• Knots / MPH quick toggles
• Track / Bearing display
• ETE / ETA times to destination or next waypoint
• E-HSI slaves to flight plan or the runway centerline
• Destination weather graphic
• Flight Timer – only runs when aircraft is moving.
• Elapsed timer
• Winds aloft / TAS / Density altitude calculations
• Weight and balance calculator
• User customizable quick tools menu
• Regional download controls
Device must have a dual core processor and at least 512Mb of RAM.
Anywhere Map Freedom is intended for use in North America, and includes US charts ONLY.
Pilot Weather (US)
- Weather.com App
- FAA NOTAM and TAF Searches
- Flight Planning Apps
- Supplies from Gliem, Sporty's and King Schools
- Information on Rating Requirements
- Log Book Apps
Resources for Buying a Plane
- NTSB Damage History Search
- FAA Registry Search
- Find a Plane on
And much, much more...
Keywords: aviation, pilot, flight, airplane, weather
Help us make this App a great pilot and aviation tool by sending us your suggestions too.
Find shortest way and save energy or use it as a golf distance(yard) calculator.
-Conversions: meter, km , mile, feet, fathom etc
-continous path calculation like drawing.
Moving map GPS for a little price!
Air Navigation for Android is a real-time aircraft navigation application with integrated flight planning. Using the GPS receiver (integrated or external) and accelerometers of the Android it can emulate different types of real IFR or VFR aircraft navigation instruments. Using the navigation plan editor, you can prepare and store navigation plans and use them in the cockpit with the moving map.
It contains free maps of the entire world as well as official aviation charts for many countries. The application costs a fraction of the price of a dedicated portable aviation GPS.
Air Navigation comes fully loaded with worldwide aviation waypoints (more than 160000). The database also contains airspace information for many countries. By using the database and maps, you can quickly plan your route, distance and estimated time of flight.
Real aircraft instrument HSI
Air Navigation imitates real aircraft instrument, gathering information from GPS to create realistic image. With Air Navigation you will not only get a moving map but also realistic images of the instrument HSI.
Please find the user manual on this web page:
To contact us regarding bugs, crash and other issues with the software, please use the support center:
- This software provides ILS approach and GPS, VOR, NDB, DME, Marker beacons, RNAV navigation and Marker beacons warnings without ILS/VOR/NDB/RNAV equipment on board. This application is completely autonomous.
- Warnings before entering to the controlled or special use airspaces
- Automatic and manual Logbook. The Logbook records:
a. flight track (it is possible to export it to the .kml file (Google Earth) or .gpx file)
b. departure and arrive airport
c. departure and arrive time
- Virtual radar - users can see another aircrafts in the air.
- Dynamic terrain map (colors depend of height above ground level), obstacles
- Free topographical map. Maps can be created by users using MOBAC, SAS PLANET or RMAP applications
- Free World navigation database
- Route planning, calculation of fuel consumption (depended on wind)
- Barometric altitude and vertical speed indicators – (requires your device to have a barometric sensor)
- External Bluetooth GPS support
- Sunset / Sunrise calculator
- Export and import from/to Garmin devices and Google Earth via .gpx or .kml file. Support for importing waypoints via txt file.
- Organize your nav items to folders
- Easy setup your nav items via Google Earth
- 4 portrait and 4 landscape screens (fully customized)
- Application can display: DME, ACC, GS, ALT, TRK, BRG, AGL, ELE, CAL, VAR, UTC, LOG, HDG, CRS, ETA, ET, ETE, LT, MGS, GAL, SR, SS, XTK, PRE, QNH, VSI, RRD, SW1, SW2, RRD, DTA, DAL
Use this application for VFR FLYING ONLY!!! We are not responsible for any use of this application.
Using application is at your own risk. FLY is FUN does not substitute any aircraft gauge or device. All data downloaded to this application can be incorrect and not valid. Information displayed by this application are without any warranties.
Trial version means that application needs restart after 10 minutes of using. For full version you need to purchase "FLY is FUN unlocker".
If your device do not have menu button look here:
- ILS guidance (GPS and barometric sensor based)
- VOR, NDB, DME, LOC, WPT etc. navigation (GPS based)
- Dynamic terrain map (colors depend of height above ground level) - Ground proximity warning system
- Airspaces and navaids map
- AIRAC based the world navaid, WPTs, airports database
- Route planning
- Sunset / Sunrise calculator
- Export and import from (to) Garmin devices and Google Earth via .gpx or .kml file
- Recording your track and export it to .kml files (Google Earth)
- Organize your nav items to folders
- Easy setup your nav items in Google Earth
Many thanks to Olivier from France, Onuff from Russia, Vladimir from Australia and Juergen from Germany for their help.
See short user guide:
If you have any suggestion how to improve this application or you find some bug please visit www.flyisfun.com.
VOR, ILS, GPS, LOC, FIX, navigation, aviation, avionics, glass, cockpit, aircraft, plane, IFR, VFR, terrain alert, compass, altimeter, HSI, PFD, navigation aid database, altimeter, logger, declination, simulator, moving map, sunrise sunset calculator, RNAV, GPS ILS VOR glasscockpit, pressure, barometric sensor, baro altitude, VSI, airspaces, GPWS, METAR, TAF, radar, ADS-B, density altitude
Flight connection guru
Aviability knows about almost all flights and airports in the world. Just select origin and destination airports and you get plenty of connection options found specifically for your request. Aviability finds air trips with short total duration and tends connecting flights of the same airline or multiple airlines belonging to the same alliance.
If connection possible, Aviability finds it!
Fast as jet airplane
Select origin and destination airports and get flights in less than a second depending on your Internet connection. Use calendar or just move departure date forward or backward by one day to investigate entire week flight options for a minute.
Two modes are available for setting the flight course or the heading.
Set the WD direction and speed. And, according to the mode chosen, set the intended flight course, or the heading, and get the resulting heading, or course, and the ground
This Avare External I/O Plugin requires the free Avare app, which should be installed first. You can find Avare on Google Play in the list of our free apps under the "More from developer" section below. For details on installation and operation of Avare with this I/O app and use with specific devices, please see our website and search our Forum. The basic steps for use with an external GPS or ADS-B receiver are:
--Installation on your Android device--
- Install Avare
- Install this Avare External I/O Plugin app
1. Turn on the external receiver device and ensure that it's ready and transmitting data via Bluetooth (or WiFi), in a location with clear view of the sky and near the Android device.
2. On your Android device, disable GPS in the settings (optional if you do not want GPS from
tablet internal), and ensure that Bluetooth (or WiFi) is on.
3. Launch the Avare app, go to Preferences, and under GPS select where you want to
get GPS messages (e.g. ADS-B or GPS device), then minimize Avare using Home button of Android device.
4. Launch the IO app, and connect your Android device to the ADSB/GPS device via Bluetooth.
5. Minimize the IO app (like Avare, it will continue running in background).
6. Return to the Avare app and your position will be displayed if available and if other Avare settings are correct. Note that Avare's GPS tab will be blank when using an external GPS in this way.
While all this may look complex, users report that once the initial setup is done the routine setup and operation is simple and intuitive.
*Based on manufacturer and carrier implementations, Android devices handle Airplane Mode differently. If you use Avare in Airplane Mode, the Bluetooth transceiver in your device may or MAY NOT be active. It's possible that if Bluetooth isn't working on your device after you activate Airport Mode, it may work if you simply turn on Bluetooth again while in Airplane Mode. You could also further investigate how your device actually handles airplane mode with a free tool such as Airplane Mode Modifier.
*In many locations, little or no ADS-B reception may be available, especially on the ground, so you may need to be flying at or above 3,000' AGL to receive ADS-B data. If so, you may be able to receive at least the data from any long-haul airliners passing overhead transmitting ADS-B Out.
This enables pilots to place a secondary Android device with built in GPS receiver in the optimal location for satellite reception (for example, beneath the windshield with an unobstructed view of the sky). That device's GPS data is then sent via Bluetooth by this AddOn app, to one or more other Android devices running Avare (such as a tablet or phone attached to the aircraft control yoke, panel, or pilot's kneeboard).
Put your old Android phones to good use, and add redundancy to GPS navigation. This will convert your second device into a Bluetooth GPS, so it can be placed in an appropriate location in the aircraft, for optimum GPS signal reception. Your primary navigation & EFB phone/tablet device(s) running Avare can then be placed for optimum visibility and physical access; while getting GPS location data from your secondary device running this Bluetooth GPS For Avare app.
- Install Avare
- Install the Avare External I/O Plugin app
Secondary Device (for GPS):
- Install this Bluetooth GPS For Avare app
1. On Secondary Device, launch this Bluetooth GPS For Avare app.
2. On Primary Device(s), launch the Avare External I/O Plugin app, and then the Avare app.
3. On Secondary Device, click the Enable Pairing button from this Bluetooth GPS For Avare app.
4. On Primary Device(s), Pair with Secondary Device using that device's Bluetooth settings.
5. On Primary Device(s), launch the Avare External I/O Plugin app, and connect to Secondary Device using the External Bluetooth GPS menu.
6. On Primary Device(s), start Avare and navigate.
While all this may look complex, once the initial setup is done the routine setup and operation is fairly simple and intuitive.
Note that many dedicated external GPS units will perform more accurately and reliably than the GPS receivers built into most Android devices. This can be due to many factors including the fact that the primary purpose of external units is GPS reception; they may receive multiple GPS bands; they may access supplementary WAAS transmissions; and they may have more sensitive receivers with better noise rejection. Even so, the GPS built into most Android devices will perform well when optimally placed, so we hope this app can save you some money while providing an alternate GPS source.
NOTE: Based on manufacturer and carrier implementations, Android devices handle Airplane Mode differently. If you use Avare in Airplane Mode to reduce battery use and the potential for radio frequency interference, the Bluetooth transceiver in your device may or MAY NOT be active. It's possible that if Bluetooth isn't working on your device after you activate Airport Mode, it may work if you simply turn on Bluetooth again while in Airplane Mode. You could also further investigate how your device actually handles airplane mode with a free tool such as Airplane Mode Modifier.
Please share your feedback, questions and/or comments about this app on our Apps4Av Forum. Check the Forum and our Website for the latest developments.
How is it possible? Private aviation triggers a lot of positioning flights, most of them without any passenger. Thus, 40% of all flights worldwide fly empty. Led by an eco-friendly approach, CoJetage takes advantage from those empty legs to offer you luxury at low prices. Although the price is low, we offer exactly the same service as for a 15,000$ flight: same aircraft, same safety standards and same staff. The main difference is that you can decide to share your jet with other people instead of booking a full jet.
If you want to book, choose from our list of available destinations, such as Berlin, Portofino, London, Cannes, Los Angeles or San Francisco. You will receive after payment a booking confirmation to present to the airport of departure 20 minutes before departure time.
CoJetage offers a wide range of features
• 50+ accredited private aircraft
• Ability to book per seat or full jet
• Ability to select the date and hour of departure within a range
• Ability to filter available flights
• Ability to share on Facebook & Twitter adn through e-mails
We’re always working to improve the CoJetage app, so if you have any feedback or suggestions please email email@example.com