Panic button for dangerous situations is running to your help!
What can the panic button do?
* 3 required number entry fields for sending messages in case of emergency
* Editable information messages area
* Instant Open address check and conversion to map link (internet connection and location permission is required)
* Help button and confirmation screen immediately after
* Ability to perform automatic operation when the application is unresponsive after calling the Help button
What is the content of sent SMS?
* 2 pieces of SMSs are sent. The first message content is the application's ready message text or a personalized informational message. The second message is the converted clickable map link for the Map application of the detected open address.
* SMSs are sent automatically when approval is given or not (when no response is provided).