If the app doesn't work after you install it, try and check the "New normalization method" checkbox. If that does not work as well, use the volume boost sliders to boost the ring volume for the first X milliseconds, at the level you think matches the increased ring volume. (these sliders are available only for Android 4.4 and up)
The notification message is required by Android so the app won't be killed. Android 4.1+ users can disable the notification by viewing the app info page, and un-check the "Show notifications" checkbox. The app will still work afterwards.
Users that use our Smart Ring Control app, don't need to install this app, because this functionality is already present there.
Please write a comment whether the app works for you or not, so we can make a list of all devices it works on.
Users reported it also work on Huawei Ascend G300. It should work on other Huawei phones too.
Check out our new app that allows you to turn on your flashlight with double-click on the power button. To turn it off, just put the phone in your pocket.
Completely free and without ads!
Follow us on:
Twitter : https://twitter.com/Shumoapp
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shumoapp/781074948614028?ref=play_store
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/116397644352711588827
You can help translate this app in your language by editing the strings directly here:
Easily increases to maximum your devices volume.
Boost ringtone volume, notification sound, multimedia and alarm.
Volume Booster is very easy to use, just tap BOOST button and wait app boost your phone speakers.
Be careful using headphone or headset.
Escalating ringtones are well known from older mobile phones and Escalating Ring makes it easy to achieve the same effect - customizable to just the way you want it!
So don't worry about about remembering to turn your volume up before calls - Escalating Ring will do it for you!
Also avoid the risk of having an embarrasingly loud ring, by having Escalating Ring make calls start at a low volume each time, and then escalate until you notice the call.
* Easy to setup and customize
* Simulate to test settings right away!
* Volume increase time interval setting
* Start and max volume settings
* Respects silent and vibrate modes
* Vibrate for one time interval before turning on volume
Escalating Ring is similar to apps like Increasing Ring , Crescendo Volume , Rising Ring and others - Escalating Ring however have a nice working simulation feature so you don't need to wait for calls in order to test your current settings!
The paid version of Escalating Ring is ad free.
NOTE regarding the vibrate first feature:
Some ringtones/phones may make a short sound to begin with, before silencing and performing the vibration - this can be fixed by having a ringtone that starts silent before making sounds or by having the volume low so you won't notice the short burst of sound and then use the starting volume setting to set the starting volume for the call.
Please feel free to write suggestions, comments, error reports or feedback to our mail as we cannot answer comments - we will be more than happy to help or hear from our users :)
1.3 Adds sorting music by time and fixes another force close error.
1.4 Changes to improved holo-style UI and fixes bugs.
Click on the Widget and set the volume level of any channel(s) in one touch! Vibrate mode setting supported. Quick open, set and close.
In "Settings" you can choose audio channels to display in the widget and channels to adjust.
Also you can adjust border, hue and transparency of the widget's background to fit well your home screen theme.
Install it from the market, then install manually the widget to the desired location of the desktop in standard way for your device:
- Long touch on your home screen or click the menu button;
- Choose "Add";
- Click on "Widgets";
- Choose the A-Volume Widget.
If A-Volume Widget is not in the widgets list:
- Make sure that it's installed into internal memory! Widgets do not work from SD card;
- Restart your system.
NOTE: Starting from Android version 4.1.x (Jelly Bean) in the standard firmware channels "System", "Alert" and "Ringer" are tied. They can not be set separately. This is not the reason to blame the program. Just hide channels "System" and "Notifications" in the settings. At the same time, in some versions of firmware (e.g., in firmware Samsung), these channels are NOT tied. Therefore the program have the opportunity to display and to adjust them separately, if possible.
There are various apps on the Play Store which requires the mobile to be connect to the Internet in order to make it shout out to find it. So what if its not connect to the internet or the mobile data is off. In such a case this app will come to your rescue.
Just install this app and open it. You will find a set of Instructions !
In the main screen after swiping the instructions you will find 3 text fields saying as follows :-
Now, you need to enter a keyword for each of these or save them as the default given. Now imagine you forgot your mobile somewhere and its in silent mode. All you gotta do now is take any mobile(basic or smartphone) available to you type a text "ring" (without double quotes exactly as the keyword you have saved) and send it to your forgotten mobile. Using this message the app will automatically change your Ringing Profile to General Mode. And now you can easily call and find out the location of your mobile :)
Create your own profiles.
You can set for each profile:
- Profile Name
- Profile Icon (choose from 70+ icons)
- Ringing style (Silent, Increasing, Normal, Beep once)
- Display brightness
- Flight Mode
- Mobile data (Android > 2.2)
- Auto-rotate display
- Timed profile
- Automatically reject incoming calls
- Show screen "Send SMS" after reject calls
All profile settings:
- Double shake to silent incoming call ringing and vibration
Put widget on home screen. Widgate will change icon based on current profile.
You can change profile from Notification status bar.
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
Email is you have problems and I'll be happy to try and track them down.
If your answer is yes, Ring My Droid is the app to solve your problems!
Ring My Droid application has an SMS-triggered alarm system. When you install the app, you are asked to set a 'Key Phrase'. Then at any time after that you ever forget where you kept your phone, just use another phone or get on of your friends to SMS your Key Phrase to your phone.
Once the phone receives the Key Phrase as a SMS message, it starts to ring even if it is kept of silent mode! After the it is just a matter of following the sound and finding your phone back.
By default the Key Phrase is set to RingMyDroid. Change it to whatever you want and click the 'Set' button. It is highly recommended that you set a new Key Phrase.
Your Key Phrase is like your password. Keep it with you, otherwise people or some prankster friends may SMS you your Key Phrase and set off your alarm anytime! ;)
--Permissions required by the Ring My Droid--
RECEIVE_SMS : To get access to incoming SMS.
READ_SMS : To check SMS contents for 'Key Phrase'
1) How to solve Text-To-Speech problem. (Voice issue)
(1) In app, Click FAQ in menu button or screen of Notification App
(2) Disable all of TTS-related app on the below in FAQ screen.
2) If it doesn't work sometimes, Try to turn the power off and then on.
3) Setup info for GoSMS, HandcentSMS, third party SMS apps
- Add to Notification App, because they prevent original SMS message event.
- GoSMS → Settings → Advanced Tab → Receive Settings → uncheck "Disable other message notification"
# Vibrate then Ring with Flash by Shake
# Notification Flash & Screen Flash
- Flash when a new notification arrives in selected app
(Whatsapp, Email, Twitter, Alarm/Clock, Messenger, any other app)
* For Android 4.3 or above : [Notification] service. (Free TTS problems,For more precise work)
* For Android 4.2 or below : [Accessibility] service
* Feature phones as the primary function, but Android does not support basic Vibrate then ring camera flash functions can be used simultaneously. and there is supported to answer in call by shaking
# Vibrate then Ring
1) When a call arrives, it will start to vibrate mode.
2) a certain amount of time after the ring tone progressively larger rings.
3) or to set the loudness rings.
# Incoming Call Flash
1) When a call arrives, the flash blinks
2) Set the starting time of the flash
3) Set the number of flash flashing
# SMS Flash
# Missed Call / Unread SMS Flash / Repeat Notification
1) Flash is repeated at specific intervals
# Answer Call by Shake
1) when the phone rang , You can answer the phone by Shaking
2) set the sensitivity of shaking
## Please refer ##
1) Some devices may not work.
2) If it doesn't work, reboot your phone
* now no longer should be ringing ringing phone to be embarrassed or not due to the App if you wanted to dramatically reduce
This app helps you disable apps, and you can easily use disabled apps too. If a app is disabled, it can not run in foreground or background, and it can not consume battery or occupy memory. If you want to use the disabled app, you can launch it easily in this app's activity. If you launch a disabled app, it will be enabled temporarily. And after you finish the launched app by pressing Back or Home, it will be disabled again after five minutes. The disabled apps can't run in background, and it will run in foreground only when you launch them. So if you want the phone runs smoothly and there are not so many background processes, this app will help you.
This app “Disable Apps Pro” is the same as "Disable Apps" , without including ads.
There are two activities in this app: disabled apps activity, management activity.
1, Disabled apps activity. Disabled apps will be shown in this activity. You can touch the app icon to launch the disabled app. And if you click the pen icon on the title，the management activity will be shown.
2, Management activity. The installed apps will be list in this activity. If select the check box, the app will be disabled.
1, This app should be authorized root permission. You'd better put it in the white list.
2, You'd better not kill the app by using task killer.
3, If you want to uninstall this app, you should enable all the disabled apps firstly.
The volume goes up from the minimum to the maximum gradually.
It changes with step tone → silent mode → vibration mode → standard mode → step tone whenever pushing.
docomo au softbank
xperia HTC Desire manner ringtone
# Please MAKE SURE that [Vibrate then Ring with Flash by Shake] or [Flash Notification for All App] Free version works on your device BEFORE purchase this.
# No refund for that reason do not work
# Remove free version after this is installed
# This is a Ad free and Plus Version of [Vibrate then Ring with Flash by Shake] and [Flash Notification for All App]
- Applied individually assigned ringtone (only paid)
- Add : Force Stop Button of Flash
- Add : Colorful Blink Screen of Notification Apps
- Add : FAQ - menu button or notification app list screen.
Reference of voice issue when activate Accessibility service
- Add : Flash Working time (for night mode)
- Add : Auto Speakerphone when answer a call by shake
(add permission : MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS)
- change : Setting screen is seperated by category
- Add : Vibration when get a call by shaking.
- Add : JellyBean (OS 4.1 higher) : Missed Call needs more permission READ_CALL_LOG
- Improve : Notification App List Screen more faster.
- Add : disable/enable flash while on call
- Add : Flash all off/on
- Add : vibrate then ring - disable when silent / ringer mode
- more share apps (whatsapp, facebook, etc...)
- bug fix of crashing flash
- Add : Notification Flash setting of the individual App
- Add : Unread SMS Flash
- Permission Add : android.permission.READ_SMS (READ YOUR SMS)
It is ONLY used to determine whether exists a unread sms.
This app does not use or collect your personal information.
- Add : Missed Call Flash
- Permission Add : android.permission.READ_CONTACTS (READ YOUR CONTACTS)
It is ONLY used to determine whether exists a missed call.
This app does not use or collect your personal information.
This previous version of the app can still be found under the name "Bulgarian Keyboard", it will stay to support devices with legacy versions of Android.