How to Play:
Select a tile on the minefield to remove it from the board. If it's a bomb then the game is over. If not then you get another turn. Numbers will display when there are mines found in the eight surrounding cells. Use this information along with strategy and logic to determine where mines are located on the board.
Once you discover a mine drag a flag over the tile to mark it as suspect. It also prevents accidental touches from triggering a tile you know has a bomb under it. When all flags have been placed on the board a green check appears. Tap the checkmark to watch all non-flag tiles blast away and see if you've won the battle. Another benefit to using this approach is you won't be charged extra moves which means you'll get a higher score. You don't have to use flags though and can just uncover all tiles without mines to win the game.
You can get huge score bonuses to boost your score to the top of the Leaderboard. You will receive an initial score based on number of moves and the time it took to win. Each day you play, your score is multiplied by the number of days up to a maximum of 5. Each consecutive game you win, your score is multiplied by the number of wins up to a maximum of 5. That means when combined you can make your final score up to 10 times bigger!
- Three difficulty levels: Classic (8x8), Professional (16x16), Expert (16x30)
- Multiple color themes: Dark, Bright, Classic
- Awards and Statistics for tracking progress
- Google+ leaderboards and achievements
- Optimized for Android smartphones and tablet displays
Minesweeper offers a classic blue theme and a lot of features including Google Play Games integration to share your scores on the World Leaderboards. A lot of achievements are also offered. It’s to you to win them by playing !
Obviously, Minesweeper offers various levels of difficulties (Noob, Beginner, Intermediate, Expert, Custom) that will let you to progress.
Enjoy that implementation of a classical game of the 90s.
* Original blue theme
* 4 levels of difficulties (Noob with 8 mines, Beginner with 15 mines, Intermediate with 40 mines and Expert with 99 mines)
* Custom level to define width, height and mines like you want
* Touch or long touch cells to reveal, flag or mark them
* Move on board to use zoom window
* Local best times
* Help menu to learn how to play
* Preferences menu to customize the Minesweeper
* Sound effects that can be enabled in preferences
* Google Play Games integration to have more fun with the game
* World Leaderboards
* INTERNET for Ads (see Pro version for Minesweeper with no Ads)
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to store achievements when you are no signed in with Google Play Games
Don’t hesitate to contact me if you want more features to Minesweeper thanks to my email : email@example.com
Official Web Site : http://www.ssaurel.com/minesweeper/
Official Twitter : https://twitter.com/SudokuFree
Official Google+ : https://plus.google.com/b/110258838387250629597/
The name of game is ""Eagle Talon, Minesweeper.""
The principle character's name of this anime is called Yoshida.
One day, Yoshida started a new part time job.
His job is to harvest all the watermelons.
However, in the field of watermelon, many receptacles for manure are hidden.
Can Yoshida finish doing the watermelon hunting without falling into receptacles for manure?
■How to play■
1) Find the watermelon by moving Yoshida around. Where he walks, he'll cut the ivy automatically.
2) Find all the watermelons but watch out for the receptacles for manure.
3) When Yoshida falls into receptacles for manure, game's over.
4) Will playing, you can use some items.
Items you'll able to get are, ""Lid"", ""President"",""Choropon"".
Make the fastest clear time using these items!
■Let's compete the clear time with other Yoshidas all over the world.
Of course you can compete with you friends too!
■The new function! Watch how I play!
You can share your playing video with other players.
Let's share your video threw twitter and the Facebook!
-Versus Computer mode
-Time Challenge mode
There is a description of the rules for each game mode. It appears the first time you play that game mode and you can check it later by pressing the menu button.
You can check your high scores, achievements and statistics. The sound, vibration and the player's name can be changed from the settings menu.
Battle Minesweeper is two players real-time action puzzle game based on the Minesweeper rule.
- Two players solve the one shared Minesweeper at a time.
- A player who unveils a non-mine cell first gains a winning point.
- The marking flag affects nothing for the winning points. Also, those flags won't be shared with your opponent player, so you can use it just as your hints.
- The game ends if (a) the time limits of 3 minutes has gone, (b) the Minesweeper has been fully solved, or (c) one of each touches the mine.
- When the game ends, a player who has greater number of the winning points (i.e. the number of cells you unveils first) shall be the winner. However, a player who touches the mine shall be the loser regardless of the winning points they gains.
This Battle Minesweeper application provides two different game modes: online battles and offline battles.
The random matching battle among the worldwide players. The system calculates your rating depends on the game result, and generates the leaderboards. Let's try your game level by this online battle!
You can play the game against ten different levels of AIs offline. In this mode, the game result doesn't affect to the ratings in the online battle. Let's practice and brush up your skill!
Be the world champion of Battle Minesweeper!
We request following two permissions. We use them only for the reason declared here.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, INTERNET
For online game play, serving ads, knowing user activity on this app (e.g. measuring DAU).
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE, WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
For storing leaderboards screenshot image temporality for the "share your rank" button.