This is the classic Minesweeper game to the SmartWatch2 !
This game is only for Smart Watch 2 (SW2).
- 3 kinds of game modes！
Beginner(9x9) / Intermediate(16x16) / Veteran (20x20)
- Keep high scores
If you uncover all cells exclude mines, you will win.
If you uncorver the mine, game is over.
How to operate
Control the cursor
- Swipe (flick) to move cursor to the left,right,up and down.
To uncover cells
-Press the menu(option) key on the right-bottom of SmartWatch2 to uncover.
Plant a flag
- Press Flag icon on the right-bottom of the screen to plant a flag.
Show options menu
- Long-press on the screen to show options menu.
*Smartphone and SmartWatch 2 must be paired before you use it.
Sony SmartWatch 2, SW2, Smart Plugin,Smart Extensions,Game,Mine,Sweeper,Minesweeper
Please read EULA(http://watea.net/mines_eula.html) carefully and agree it before you purchase app.
If you have a question,plsease contact our email address in English.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
How to Play:
Select a tile on the minefield to remove it from the board. If it's a bomb then the game is over. If not then you get another turn. Numbers will display when there are mines found in the eight surrounding cells. Use this information along with strategy and logic to determine where mines are located on the board.
Once you discover a mine drag a flag over the tile to mark it as suspect. It also prevents accidental touches from triggering a tile you know has a bomb under it. When all flags have been placed on the board a green check appears. Tap the checkmark to watch all non-flag tiles blast away and see if you've won the battle. Another benefit to using this approach is you won't be charged extra moves which means you'll get a higher score. You don't have to use flags though and can just uncover all tiles without mines to win the game.
You can get huge score bonuses to boost your score to the top of the Leaderboard. You will receive an initial score based on number of moves and the time it took to win. Each day you play, your score is multiplied by the number of days up to a maximum of 5. Each consecutive game you win, your score is multiplied by the number of wins up to a maximum of 5. That means when combined you can make your final score up to 10 times bigger!
- Three difficulty levels: Classic (8x8), Professional (16x16), Expert (16x30)
- Multiple color themes: Dark, Bright, Classic
- Awards and Statistics for tracking progress
- Google+ leaderboards and achievements
- Optimized for Android smartphones and tablet displays
• Simple interface makes learning the game easy for players of all ages.
• Three difficulty levels help entertain both novices and experts.
• A hint button will help you out if you get stuck, so you never need to make a risky random guess again.
How To Become The Ultimate Minesweeper
You play Minesweeper on a grid of unmarked squares. An easy game has 81 squares hiding ten mines; a medium game has 256 squares hiding forty mines; and a hard game has 480 squares hiding ninety-nine mines.
To start the game, you make a random guess by taping an unmarked square. That square, and possibly some adjacent squares, are replaced with numbers indicating how many mines touch that square.
Using math and proximity, you have to find and tap another unmarked square which doesn’t hide a mine. The unmarked square will be replaced with more numbers which help you find more mines. You have to keep searching until you uncover the numbers under every unmarked square.
But be careful: if you guess wrong and tap a hidden mine, you lose.
To help you keep track of which mines you’ve discovered, you can place a flag on unmarked squares indicating they contain hidden mines.
If you get stuck, press the hint button. The app will automatically check the flags that you’ve placed and tell you if you flagged a mine incorrectly. If all of your flags are correct, it will flag the location of a hidden mine for you.
Keeping you entertained are the game’s excellent graphics and fun sound effects.
The name of game is ""Eagle Talon, Minesweeper.""
The principle character's name of this anime is called Yoshida.
One day, Yoshida started a new part time job.
His job is to harvest all the watermelons.
However, in the field of watermelon, many receptacles for manure are hidden.
Can Yoshida finish doing the watermelon hunting without falling into receptacles for manure?
■How to play■
1) Find the watermelon by moving Yoshida around. Where he walks, he'll cut the ivy automatically.
2) Find all the watermelons but watch out for the receptacles for manure.
3) When Yoshida falls into receptacles for manure, game's over.
4) Will playing, you can use some items.
Items you'll able to get are, ""Lid"", ""President"",""Choropon"".
Make the fastest clear time using these items!
■Let's compete the clear time with other Yoshidas all over the world.
Of course you can compete with you friends too!
■The new function! Watch how I play!
You can share your playing video with other players.
Let's share your video threw twitter and the Facebook!
Minesweeper has 4 levels :
- Beginner, Intermediate, Expert and Custom difficulties.
- Easy to use interface.
- Multi-touch Zoom-function.
- Option to toggle between flags and mines.
- Preference option.