The sensor control will also enable you to identify what you see in the sky in just a few seconds, just by pointing the phone at it!
This award-winning astronomy application is finally available on Android featuring:
* a very intuitive touch-screen interface
* the integration of GPS positioning
* the control of the direction of view using the device accelerometers
* a catalog of over 600,000 stars displayed as a real time zoomable sky map
* a catalog of many nebulae and galaxies, with pictures for some of them
* asterisms and illustrations of the constellations for several sky cultures
* realistic Milky Way
* realistic landscape and atmosphere with sunrise, sunset and light pollution simulation
* 3D rendering of the major solar system planets and their satellites
* night mode (red)
Stellarium mobile is created by two of the original developers of Stellarium, the Desktop version of this famous astronomy and planetarium software.
Our Moodle Mobile app is a HTML5-based client that connects to an installed Moodle server. It does not try to replicate everything that Moodle does - we are focussed on providing features that are most useful on a standalone app, such as offline access to content, messaging and notifications.
Please try the new features (and bugs!) and give us feedback on how you would like the app to develop in future. The app may be a little rough around the edges, but we’ll be pushing periodic updates so you can enjoy the improvements.
The app will be useless unless these conditions are satisfied:
1) Your Moodle site must have Moodle 2.4 MINIMUM.
2) Your administrator must have activated Mobile web services.
3) You have a valid user account for that site.
If you don't have access to a Moodle site for testing you can try our demo site:
The app requires the following permissions:
- Record audio - For record audios to upload to moodle
- Read contacts - For adding contacts to your device
- Read call log - For adding contacts to your device
- Write call log - For adding contacts to your device
- Change audio settings - Push notifications
- Control vibration - Push notifications
- Prevent phone from sleeping - Push notifications
- Find accounts on the device - Add contacts
- Read the contents of your SD card - Contents are downloaded to the SD Card so you can see it offline
BUGS AND REQUESTS
View current progress:
If you would like access to this course, email me at AppleIsNoGood@gmail.com so I can send you the course material (the original website is listed below but only available to GISD students).
• How to use Eclipse
• XML Programming
• User Interface Design
• Android Activity Lifecycle
• Android Layouts
• Much, much more!
Optimized for small, medium, large and extra large screen sizes so the app looks great on any device!
If your school licenses Blackboard Mobile Learn, you'll be able to use the app for free. If not, you will need to purchase lifetime access for just $1.99.
Need Help? Contact us with your questions either inside the app by tapping "Help" at the bottom of the Course/Organization List, or by selecting "App Support" below – we're here to help!
With Blackboard Mobile Learn, you can:
-Receive push notifications of course activity
-Post to Discussions
-Attach files from Dropbox
-Read Announcements (instructors can post Announcements)
-View Content (instructors can post Content Items)
-Create and comment on Blogs and Journals posts
-Take mobile-friendly tests
…and lots more. We won’t ruin the surprises – just download the app, enter your institution's name, and log in with your existing Blackboard username and password.
*Grade Center functionality for instructors is not currently supported, but is planned for a future release.
NOTE: Mobile Learn functions as a collaborative tool between our app software and your institution’s server. Blackboard Mobile cannot guarantee that the content created by instructors or other users will be compatible with this app. Access must be enabled by your institution. Features and functionality may at times be limited if your institution has not updated the appropriate software or experiences a server outage. Although we work with your institution to best configure Mobile Learn, sometimes it requires the help of users like you to ensure the best possible app experience. Whenever you experience a problem, we encourage you to reach out through our in-app "Help" option or your school's help desk.
Downloading or using this app indicates consent to the terms and privacy information at http://blackboardmobile.com/mlterms
For an explanation of the permissions this app requests, check http://goo.gl/QH6nK
Features to be added:
a̶d̶d̶ ̶c̶r̶o̶s̶s̶-̶d̶i̶s̶t̶r̶i̶c̶t̶ ̶s̶u̶p̶p̶o̶r̶t̶
~saving login data
~optimizing for mobile view
~adding "quick view" of grades
not affilliated with Software Answers or OCPS. Software Answers, Inc. product images reprinted with permission from Software Answers, Inc.
uses radicals, mnemonics, and SRS (Spaced Repetition Software).
This (unofficial) app for Android is a front end of this web site, so in order
to use it you MUST subscribe to WaniKani first and obtain an API key.
If features a small dashboard, an integrated review page (with a custom IME),
an item browser. It also shows a notification icon as reviews become available.
It tracks your progress and can plot the number of items learned, or the number
of reviews that you are going to have during the day.
It is particularly suited for small handsets.
This software is open source: you are welcome to contribute. Visit us at
This software includes some scripts contributed by other WK users:
WaniKani Review/Lesson Order:
External Definition Frame Placer:
This package uses the EDICT (http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/edict.html)
and KANJIDIC (http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/kanjidic.html) dictionary files.
These files are the property of the Electronic Dictionary Research (http://www.edrdg.org/)
and Development Group, and are used in conformance with the Group's licence.
Byki Mobile is a powerful and personalized language-learning system, designed to advance your new language proficiency by expanding your vocabulary reservoir. With its fun, addicting, and lightning-fast 3-step process, Byki Mobile makes it easy to learn a new language. The engaging flash card interface helps lock foreign language words and phrases into your memory, allowing you to recall them with better accuracy.
With Byki Mobile now available in over 80 languages, there is a language-learning option for everyone!
* Learn over 1,000 critical words and phrases organized into over 70 lists for each language.
* Read and see your chosen language in its native form.
* Hear every nuance of the language and master proper pronunciation with Byki's SlowSound™ technology.
* Test your knowledge of what you have learned with multiple choice quizzes.
* Track your learning progress with the Learned Items system.
* Review items that have become "stale" and turn them "fresh" again with refresh mode.
* Search for words and phrases on Twitter to see how others use the language.
* Use Byki as a phrasebook to search words and phrases in both English and in a foreign language.