Locate all of your ski friends on the trail maps of the main ski resorts!! Sierra Nevada, Formigal, Baqueira, Andorra, the rest of the Pyrenees, the Alps, Colorado ...
- Never get lost in the resort. The trail maps and your location work even OFFLINE!!
- You can see at a glance on the same trail map where your friends are. Even offline, you will always see the last place they've been!
- Propose with just one touch a meeting place for lunch or rest.
- Get from the app special deals on catering, accommodation and sports equipment shops near the resort.
- Compete with your friends to see who is the better skier-snowboarder.
- Review the trails you've come down through, and look up others’ reviews.
- Search directly on the map where to get on each lift and where they drop you, as well as the location of bars, restaurants and more.
- You can track your maximum descent speed, distance traveled, how long is your ski session, and more!
- Check the resort weather directly from the app.
- The app records the itineraries you've done today and on any date. You can look them up on the map to compare them with your friends :)
- The whole world ski resorts ... Coming soon!
These and more features will be added to the app during this season. Stay tuned !!
PRIVACY IS OUR PRIORITY
We have coded SKITOKI thinking about your privacy above all, that’s why:
* WE DO NOT ASK YOU YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
* YOU DECIDE WHETHER TO SHARE OR NOT YOUR POSITION and you can turn it off at any time for certain groups or for the entire app with just one switch.
* WE DO NOT ASK FOR PERSONAL DATA, just for your email so that you can recover your password.
* THERE ARE NO PERSONAL USER PROFILES. You can use a nickname or alias, since our app is not about user profiles. Just choose a name your friends will recognize and a picture to display in the app.
* YOU WILL NOT APPEAR ON THE INTERNET. No one may find the data you share in the app because it only uses the Internet to send information to our servers and from them to your friends’ mobiles.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.