To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit https://www.tropicalfcu.com/docs/E%20Privacy%20Policy%202012.pdf
Balances and Transactions – Know how much is in your account by viewing balances and recent history.
Transfers – Easily transfer money between your RGCU accounts.
Bill Pay – Schedule payments, view recent payments and pay bills.
Find Us – Get GPS-enabled directions to nearby branches and ATMs.
Contact Us – Send secure emails for support.
Text Messaging – See your balance and recent transactions via text message.
Your security is our top priority. TellerApp mobile banking is as secure as Internet banking, protected by advance technology such as SSL encryption. No private data, including your account information, is ever stored on your mobile device. Learn more at https://www.riograndecu.org/resources/privacy-policy.
For more information about TellerApp mobile banking, please visit https://www.riograndecu.org or contact the Member Resource Center at (505) 262-1401.
* Must be enrolled in eTeller online banking.
**Your mobile device carrier’s standard charges may apply. System availability and response time is subject to market conditions.
***Location permissions are necessary to determine your current location to display nearby branches and ATMs.
• View current balance and transaction information for your RBCU accounts
• Locate which ATMs in our network of surcharge-free ATMs are nearest you – and which accept deposits
• All transactional data is encrypted and no sensitive account information is stored on your mobile device
What you can do:
• Access your accounts quickly and easily with a four digit PIN
• View account balances
• View transaction history
• Transfer funds between accounts
• Add automatic payments
• Perform one-off bill payments
• Add and delete bill payees
How it works?
• Download the app.
• Enter your existing First Credit Union Internet Banking access number and password.
• Choose to set a simple 4 digit PIN for future access or continue to use your internet banking access number and password.
• Then start managing your accounts on the go - it’s as easy as that!
• First Credit Union Mobile Banking uses high quality industry security encryption to help keep your personal details safe.
• For added security, First Credit Union Mobile Banking locks you out after three attempts if you repeatedly try and log in with the wrong PIN and will time-out if the app is left running for more than two minutes with no activity.
• Lost your phone? No need to worry, just update your internet banking password online or phone us to reset it for you, and this will automatically cancel your current Mobile Banking PIN.
Find out more about First Credit Union Mobile Banking by visiting www.firstcreditunion.co.nz/mobile.
If you don’t currently have Internet Banking with First Credit Union you will need to register for this first before downloading the First Credit Union Mobile Banking app - contact your local branch.
It's free to use the First Credit Union Mobile Banking app, but your usual mobile data costs and standard internet banking transaction and service charges will apply.
Downloading and use of the First Credit Union Mobile Banking app is also subject to the Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions available at: www.firstcreditunion.co.nz/mobile.
Account Summary & Transaction Listing - View your account balances, transaction history with merchant & transaction icons, pending Debit transactions, check holds and paid check images
Mobile Deposit** – Make check deposits using your Smart Phone or iPad (available on eligible accounts)
eDocuments - View your eNotices and eStatements
Transfers - Transfer money between your accounts and to other Members
Billp@yer - Pay your bills and view recent payments
Payments – Make payments to your 1st Mortgage, Credit Card and all other loans directly from your account
eAlerts - Set up eAlerts & view eAlert history
Locations - Get directions to nearby branches, ATMs and CU Services Centers based on your current location
Rates – See current Savings and Loan rates
Twitter & Facebook– Follow our latest tweets & News Feeds
Contact Us – All the important numbers you might need
More Options – Reset your password or username, place a stop payment on a check & apply for loans
**If after downloading the latest version of the First Entertainment Mobile Banking App, you do not find the Mobile Deposit option, please contact the credit union at 888.800.3328 to verify eligibility for this feature.
Mobile Banking is FREE and SECURE. Security includes the latest in SSL encryption and Multi Factor Authentication processes.
- Check Balances
- Make Bill Payments
- View Transaction History
- Transfer Funds
- Pay Loans
- Deposit a check
*Mobile banking is available to members currently enrolled in Online Banking. Visit twinstarcu.com for more details.
- Check your account balance
- View your transaction history and cleared check images
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay your bills
- View and activate MyRewards offers
- Locate branches/ATMs near you
- Deposit checks via remote deposit
- Place a Stop Payment on a Check
If you aren’t already a MyVantage user, you must first register for online banking at http://www.vcu.com. To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.vcu.com.