Do you want to see different molecules such as adrenaline, cocaine, amino acids and etc. with real 3D stereoscopic mode?
With "Molecule 3D" you can look at them with several 3D stereoscopic modes: Anaglyth, Side by Side and Mirror separated.
"Molecule 3D" helps you to understand space structure of complex molecules.
For Anaglyph stereoscopic mode you must have Anaglyph stereo glasses having red/green-blue color division.
Some people can see stereoscopic image without special glasses using Side by Side or Mirror separated mode.
You can simply open any file in PDB(protein Data Bank) format or choose some molecules in the available list and interact with it by simple standard touch control.
File browser shows files only with *.pdb, *.ent, *.txt extensions and only not empty directories.
Interleaved stereoscopic mode for HTC Evo 3D mobile phone is supported. It is automatically detected and added in stereo mode list.
Some basic control features:
- main menu is called by clicking on the title of the main window(where molecule is displayed) or by context menu;
- grouping, search are available by context menu in the "Molecule List" window.
Some available functions:
- Opening molecules from existing database list or from file in PDB or SDF format.
- Groupping, search and sorting are available by context menu in the "Molecule List" window.
- Show molecules in different stereo modes, view modes.
- Tuning of colors.
- Creating wallpaper, screenshots.
This application displays and allows you to interact (using the touchscreen to rotate) with a 3D molecular model of your choice.
You can choose a 3D model of the available molecules and interact with it by hitting the screen.
Furthermore, for each molecular model, there is information about it, you can consult.
If you want to watch a 3D model of molecules such as O2, N2, Ozone ... Do not waste time and try it!
As moléculas apresentadas podem ser manipuladas pelos usuários, permitindo a visualização por diferentes ângulos, assim como ampliar ou reduzir as estruturas, para que seja dado destaque em áreas de interesse. Cada molécula possui um texto explicativo.
Apoio: Sociedade Brasileria de Química (SBQ), INCT Energia e Ambiente e INCT Inomat
The trajectories of the particles are determined numerically. The well known Velocity Verlet integration of Newton's equation of motions is used for a system of interacting particles. Forces between particles are defined analytically using a "pair potential function" that depends on the distance between two particles.
In physics, MMD is used to examine the dynamics of atomic-level phenomena that cannot be observed directly. Within the mobile devices context, it can be used as a small mobile laboratory to understand the basics of the particle physics. Furthermore it can be used to produce nice dynamical pictures that are suitable as a live wallpaper.
- The application can be set as a live wallpaper that visualizes the current experimental set up.
- In the live wallpaper mode, the active “static” wallpaper can be used as a background. You can mix your favorite background picture with particles “flying” in front of it.
- The changes made in main application will be applied to live wallpaper daemon to make the wallpaper tuning easier.
- Generation of an initial structure of the particles use diagonal or square grids with given dimension
- Possibility to select a boundary condition (full energy is constant, kinetic energy is constant, or no constraints)
- If kinetic energy is constrained, it is possible to apply “thermal change” that simulates heating/cooling of the system
- Possibility to change the gravity value. The gravity vector can be also changed by rotating of the device.
- Possibility to select and visualize selected potential. Currently, three common potentials are available: Lennard-Jones, Morse and Born-Mayer.
- The particle skin can be selected from build-in clip art.
- Multi-touch interface is used to zoom and drag the experimental area.
Note: since the application implements a numerical integration method, it generates a significant CPU load. Therefore, the live wallpaper mode is not suitable for low-power devices.
Keywords: live wallpaper, HD wallpaper, physics, molecular dynamics, atom simulations, experiment
This app provides a visual approach to organic chemistry. It is not meant to replace a textbook - it should be seen as a visual aid. The molecules and reactions are just briefly described. The main focus are the numerous animations of the molecules and reactions. Currently only alkanes, alkenes and alkynes are described. You can test your knowledge through a quiz of 40 questions.
IMPORTANT: Hardware requirements - SCREEN SIZE > 3.7 inches and DUAL-CORE CPU!
The animations are strongly compressed in order to keep the app size small. This is why the animations only run on newer smartphones!
== About ==
NDKmol is a molecular viewer for Android. You can view three dimensional structures of proteins, nucleic acids and small molecules. NDKmol supports most of common representations for molecules, such as ribbon, trace, stick, sphere and line. NDKmol also supports symmetry operations; biological assemblies and crystal packing can be displayed. You can search and download structures from RCSB PDB and NCBI Pubchem.
NDKmol has almost same functionality as GLmol, which is written in
== Features ==
* Read PDB or SDF/MOL file
* Rotate/Translate/Zoom model by finger
- Sphere(van der Waals radius)
- Alpha carbon trace
- Ribbon (Thin or Thick)
- B factor tube
- Nucleic acid ladder
- Nucleic acid line
- solvent 'stars'
* Smoothing of beta-sheets
- By chain
- By secondary structure(when defined in SHEET/HELIX records)
- By Elements
- Gradation (a.k.a chainbow)
- B factor
- Display unit cell
- Show crystal packing (when defined in REMARK section)
- Display biological assembly (when defined in REMARK section)
== How to Use ==
When launched, NDKmol automatically loads Porin (PDBID: 2POR) as an example. You can rotate the molecule by your finger.
To zoom or translate the molecule, press MENU button in your phone/tablet and select the mode. Two-finger gestures are also supported.
Everything else can be done from the MENU.
To load other PDB files, please put the file in "PDB" directory of the SD card and select "Open" command in the MENU. You can also download structures directly from RCSB PDB and NCBI PubChem web server. Select "Search and Download" in the menu.
== Contact ==
Project website is located at http://webglmol.sourceforge.jp/ . You can get source codes for this program from here.
Comments and suggestions are welcome at http://sourceforge.jp/projects/webglmol/forums/ or firstname.lastname@example.org
=== LICENSE notice ===
NDKmol itself is licensed under GNU Lesser General Public License as follows.
However, PDB files included as examples are under DIFFERENT conditions.
NDKmol - Molecular Viewer for Android
(C) Copyright 2011, biochem_fan
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License
along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
*Στην εφαρμογή θα βρείτε 50 Quiz με 10 ερωτήσεις το καθένα(6 Σωστό-Λάθος,4 Πολλαπλής επιλογής)
*Επαναληπτικά Quiz αλλά και Quiz ανά κεφάλαιο.
*Σας εμφανίζει το σκορ σας στο τέλος κάθε Quiz και σας δίνει την δυνατότητα να δείτε τα λάθη σας.
*Είναι εύκολο στη χρήση του γιατί δεν χρειάζεται σύνδεση με το διαδίκτυο, ώστε να μπορείτε να κάνετε τα Quiz, όποτε και όπου επιθυμείτε!
Καλή επιτυχία στις εξετάσεις!
Students hear the name of an organic molecule or fact spoken and choose the matching photo. They then hear more information which they will need to answer subsequent questions. After six right in a row, Race Mode starts automatically. It asks questions at speed to test the students' memory and comprehension of the molecules and facts just covered, before continuing with new molecules and facts. At the end of the race, students can see how well they have done relative to their other races. The game gradually focuses on any molecules and facts that the students have difficulty recognizing, and speeds up as competence is gained.
By contrast to Race Mode, Story Mode slowly introduces new organic molecules by saying them as the photos are shown, allowing students to quietly look, listen and learn.
The game is controlled by on-screen gestures which are simple to demonstrate and easy to use, and the game can be played without voice prompts.
* 34 diagrams of 34 organic molecules
* Rotations and reflections of each molecule
* Spoken facts
* Race Mode tests memory and comprehension against the clock
* Story Mode allows students to look, listen and learn
* Slideshow Mode displays all the molecules and facts in alphabetical order
* Zoom and Pan Mode magnifies the images to see more detail
* Easy on-screen gestures to control the game
* Context-sensitive help
The paid version of this app has much higher resolution photos than the free version. The free version has lower resolution photos and does contain advertising but no push advertising. No internet connection is required.
With the help of this simulator you can train to construct such chemical formulas as oxides, hydroxides, acids and salts and formulas of organic substances.The application allows you to monitor your answer statistics.
English and russian languages supported.
- Base de datos. Se podrán buscar los compuestos más comunes en Química INORGÁNICA, por su fórmula o por alguno de sus nombres más comunes. Gracias a las búsquedas de los usuarios aumentará el número de compuestos químicos disponibles a diario.
- Ayuda. Cuenta con un resumen y ejemplos, que ayudan a comprender como se nombran y formulan los compuestos inorgánicos más comunes.
How to use the app :
Card 1 :Find out what this molecule is and write one sentence about the molecule's geometry ?
Card 2 to 6 : Try to explain the following molecule's geometry. (hint : use Lewis, electrons pairs, lone pairs...)
Card 7 to 11 : answers for cards 2 to 6, showing molecule's geometry, electrons pair and lone pairs.
Card 12 : final answer for cards 1, molecule showing molecule's geometry, electrons pair and lone pairs.
Once downloaded this one does not require an Internet connection.
Includes Support For-
Molecular mass calculations
Mass percentage calculations
And much more!
Be sure to check out Molar Mass Calculator Pro if you like the app.