Air Quality China is a free Mobile application to check real time Air Quality Index (AQI) values of all major cities in China. It also comes with an app widget which is updated automatically for every 30 minutes.
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE and INTERNET: download AQI data.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE (implies READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE): save screenshot for social sharing.
If you have questions about using this free app, please send us email or fill up contact form on Developer's Website.
• Show air quality information from your nearest monitoring station.
• Support data from US Embassy / US Consulate in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Chengdu and Shenyang.
• Detailed weather information: you can check the temperature, wind, humidity, visibility and other information, as well as forecast for the next 24 hours and the coming week. We highlight the wind information for you to determine the future trend of air quality.
• Map mode: check China air quality status in a panoramic view.
• New Design, New Experience: For the iPhone and iPad their own characteristics, we designed different UI for each. Lots of original designs present a new experience.
• Historical Data Review: You can view the short-term trends of air pollution index, and check the distribution of air pollution grades for up to 2 years.
• Healthy Advice: According to the current air situation, basic advices are given: whether suitable for outdoor sports, whether need to wear masks. And what protective measures should do when you indoor, do outdoor sports, on traffic, we had more specific suggestion for you.
• Share with friends: You can send current air quality data and screenshot to Friend via Facebook, Twitter, Sina Weibo, Tencent Weibo, SMS via Email.
With the Clean Air Partners app, you can view current and forecasted air quality information for four regions:
- Eastern Shore, MD
- Metropolitan Baltimore, MD
- Metropolitan Washington, DC
- Western Maryland
Clean Air Partners is a nonprofit partnership that educates the greater Metropolitan Washington-Baltimore region about the health risks associated with poor air quality and the impacts everyday actions have on the environment. Clean Air Partners is dedicated to empowering individuals and organizations to take simple actions to protect public health and improve air quality.
Developed for Clean Air Partners by Sonoma Technology, Inc.
Relevés directement depuis les observatoires officiels régionaux, les indices correspondent à la quantité de polluants que vous respirez.
Il existe 5 indices en France pour mesurer la pollution :
- SO2 (1 à 10) : Dioxyde de soufre, gaz libéré par l'industrie et la combustion du pétrole, charbon, gaz naturel
- O3 (1 à 10) : Ozone, issu de la réaction des rayons UV du soleil avec certains gaz de l'industrie
- NO2 (1 à 10) : Dioxyde d'azote, gaz fortement toxique émis par les moteurs Diesel
- PM10 : Particules en suspension, générées par le chauffage au bois, la combustion de l'essence, et les centrales thermiques
- ATMO (1 à 10) : Il s'agit de la valeur la plus grande des 4 autres indices, donnant ainsi un aperçu rapide de la qualité de l'air
Cette application vous permet d'obtenir ces indices au plus près de chez vous, de suivre leur évolution dans le temps, et de consulter toutes les mesures en France.
New: Now includes Daily Haze Briefing from the government.
View the latest weather updates and news from Singapore now!
Feature requests: you may email me at firstname.lastname@example.org what you like to see.
Asmah Jabbar Asmah - June 20, 2013 - Samsung Galaxy Tab
Shiow Lin Huong - June 21, 2013
Simple to use
App does what's it's supposed to do. To the point.
Jeslyne Ler - June 21, 2013 - Version 1.0
All credits to NEA (National Environment Agency).
- Pollution index comment, meaning and health recommendations
- Use our nice widget to monitor the air quality at any time
- Air quality measurements updated every hour
- 7 days and 24 hours charts
- Is it the right time to go outside ? Just check your Shanghai Air Quality app !
The statistics of US consulate are updated every hour.
This application is yours, if you would like to translate the app in your native language, just send us an email to contribute.
Open the application to see current data and a chart with historical data for various measurement stations.
You can also add one or more widgets to your home screen. Each widget has a configurable city name (measurement station) and particle type you want to have displayed. The data is updated automatically every 30 minutes.
Kraków is the third most polluted city in Europe with over 400 premature deaths a year. The goal of this application is to raise awareness about the problem and to help you plan your outdoor activities.
Supported cities: Kraków, Tarnów, Nowy Sącz, Olkusz, Skawina, Sucha Beskidzka, Szarów, Szymbark, Trzebinia, Zakopane.
The data is provided by www.malopolska.pl.
- Past 24 Hours Pollutant Concentration (PM10 - FSP, PM2.5 - RSP, NO2, O3, SO2, CO)
- Lock Screen Widget (Android 4.2 or above)
- Real Time Hong Kong Air Quality Health Index (HK AQHI)
- Past 24 Hours Air Pollution Index
- Real Time Widget (4x2, 2x1)
- Support Traditional Chinese / English
and more is coming...!
(Feel free to give me comment on requesting more functionality)
Show your support by :)
- Click the advertisement
- Share with your friends
- Rate me
- Comment me
* Embedded NEA twitter update page
* Maps from NEA
* Latest haze news from Google
A minimalistic application for busy people to get the information they needed quickly.
Singapore air quality; PSI level, Haze; Health; NEA update; NEA Twitter, free