Key Features & Benefits:
• Check the status of your printer. Is it out of paper? Is the device busy?
• Check how much ink and toner are left.
• What is the name and number of ink cartridges and toners my printer use?
• Save or email supply info so that you can see it when you are at the store
• Scan from your scanner, from glass or document feeder.
• Scan document using the camera on the phone, and enhance it with HP’s mobile scanning technology.
• Save and Share scanned and camera captured document to cloud and email.
• Create multi-page .pdf file from scanned images and camera captured images
Both printers on local wireless network and printers that are set to wireless direct printing mode are supported.
*Full list of supported printers available at Hewlett-Packard web site.
If you want to get information about how to test the app for free please scroll down.
•Using a self-created parser which supports complex and more features than other iCalendar parsing/importing applications.
•Import appointments, alarms and attendees direct from iCal files (ics-files). and applications.
•Import appointments, alarms and attendees direct from Microsoft Calendar files (*.vcs) and applications.
•Export appointments, alarms and attendees which are stored on the device to iCal files (*.ics).
•Make a quick look at the appointments stored in the iCal files.
•Update old and add new appointments from an iCal file.
iCalendar files are associated to this app.
•Create and remove calendars on the device (the created calendars are independent from google)
•Fingerfriendly landscape/portrait mode aware GUI.
•Load, parse and sync contact infomration direct from the Internet from different sources.
•The app supports self signed certificates.
•Easy and simple configuration through automatic calendar detection (CalDAV)
•Supports the sync from and to server which provide calendar information with HTTP/HTTPS (WebDAV if you want to use two way Sync).
•Supports the sync from and to server which provide calendar information with CalDAV.
•Supports the sync from and to server which provide calendar information with FTP/FTPS.
•Supports the download/handling of webcal/webcals feeds.
•Periodically background sync of calendar information.
•Automatically background sync can be handled periodically by the app itself or it can be triggered by external applications like Tasker.
•Checking for updates
•Advanced filtering which information should be imported
Supporting devices with more than one cpu core to speed up parsing/importing/downloading of information.
•Multi-language: Currently English, German, Spanish (Thx Bodescu), French (Thx Yann), Portuguese
If you are interested in translating the app in other languages please contact me and I will then send you an invitation to a translation project.
The app has been sucessfully tested with more then 30 different CalDAV Servers like Owncloud - Apple iCloud - Zimbra - OSX/iCal Server - eGroupware - Oracle Beehive - david.fx - Synology NAS - DAViCal - SOGO. You can find a list here:http://ntbab.dyndns.org/apache2-default/seite/caldavprovider.html
You can find detailed information to the permissions at my website.
If you are interested in testing the app you can get a free testlicense which will be valid for two weeks. You can check out all the features of the app without any restrictions. For more information contact me at email@example.com.
Supports all HP ePrint enabled Printers and over 200 HP networkable legacy printer models including HP Officejet, HP LaserJet, HP Photosmart, HP Deskjet and HP Envy. A full list of supported printers available at the Hewlett-Packard web site.
Give it a try!
Key Features & Benefits:
• Print from your smartphone or tablet locally over Wi-Fi, virtually anywhere via the Cloud to a web-connected HP ePrint printer, or directly to an HP wireless direct supported printer. 
• Print photos, PDFs, web pages, and Microsoft Office documents.
• Share and print documents, photos, or content from other Android apps with HP ePrint.
• Need to print while on the go? Locate and print securely to thousands of HP Public Print Locations worldwide. Locations such a FedEx Kinkos, UPS stores and many Airport Kiosks and VIP lounges. Let the app locate and find the closest print location for you.  
• Enhanced Print Job Control (ie variable photo sizes, number of copies, two-sided printing, etc.)
• Dedicated photo tray support. If your printer has a photo tray, it will be automatically selected for photo printing.
• Anywhere/Cloud printing: The HP ePrint app can print to any web-connected HP ePrint printer from virtually anywhere with just a few clicks.
Interested in scanning content to your phone? Install our companion app, HP Printer Control!
To learn more details about this app and other HP mobile applications:
 Printing to an HP web-enabled printer requires an Internet connection and may require HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter). Mobile devices require Internet connection and email capability. May require wireless access point. Separately purchased data plans or usage fees may apply. Print times and connection speeds may vary.
 Usage of HP ePrint app at mobile print locations requires separately purchased wireless internet service. Availability and cost of printing varies by mobile print location. Public Print Location program availability in US, Canada and select European countries.
Connect directly to your Wi-Fi printer or networked printers via a Wi-Fi access point. Print over USB cable. Greater than 5,000 printer types supported for direct printing. Even more printers supported via free PrintByPC utility. Automatically discover your printers and save as favourites to the My Printers list. Requires no driver installation or network configuration.
Full control of your print job settings. Preview documents before printing with thumbnail and full page views. Monitor progress of your print jobs.
- Microsoft® Office documents (Word, PowerPoint®, Excel®)
- PDF documents
- Web pages
- Google Drive documents
- Most laser printers (PostScript and PCL6)
- Most HP inkjets (PCL3 GUI Category10)
- Most Epson inkjets (ESC/P-R)
- Canon IVEC printers
- Brother printers (JPEG) for Honeycomb and later devices only
Please check http://directofficemobileprint.mobi/en/supportedprinters for list of printers supported for direct printing.
DS file is ideal to manage files stored on your DiskStation, upload or download between the NAS and the Android device, or do basic editing tasks. And always securely with HTTPS support. Besides file management, DS file is also a useful tool to do anything from browsing pictures, watching videos or checking work documents when you are on the go.
With DS file on Android, you can:
-Stream video, audio files and view pictures directly
-Save and open documents with reader apps
-Download multiple files to your device for offline access
-Manage files on your DiskStation: extract/compress, copy, move, rename…
-Share files/folders directly with links
-Upload files to your DiskStation from your device
-Supports HTTPS for secure connection
-All features available with DSM 5.0 and onwards
-Supported on devices running Android 2.3 and onwards
-Thumbnails are now displayed when browsing the local files
-It’s now possible to specify the destination folder when creating a download
-DS file has an updated form for contacting our Support team
-Fixed an issue where files moved in DS file wouldn’t be immediately indexed on the DiskStation
-Minor bug fixes
The key is our patented printing technology for mobile devices, which has taken over 3 years to develop, and is one of the oldest printing application companies on the market for Android and IOS.
•Consistently in the Top 20 for paid productivity apps.
•Featured in Apple’s New and Noteworthy Section.
•The Tech Lunch
•From our reviewers (You):
1) This fills in a feature I’ve wanted since getting my smart-phone.
2) Awesome for tablet printing, I ran the app and it immediately found my printer so I tested a print and it worked on the first shot very impressive a simple interface that makes this a very useful app.
3) I love it. Does exactly what it states.
This app works on over 90% of the world’s printing devices thanks to our inclusion of HP, Epson, and other printer SDK’s.
•Print your photos
•Print websites & coupons
•Print copied text and other data you need for printing
•Print emails (embedded directly in our application)
Imagine being able to print out a map with directions to the big meeting, your itinerary while traveling, or printing out a copy of an important email. This can all be executed directly from your Android device.
Took a great photo at the birthday party? Print out copies for everyone right away without having to sync back to your computer first!
For convenience, Print Magic also allows you to select and print pictures from your Photo Library right from within the Print Magic application.
Print Magic uses WiFi to print directly to many types of printers and any printer that can be shared from your Mac or PC via print sharing. The Printer must be on the same Wifi as your Device. For wired printing download our free PC app http://www.wellala.com/pc_app
See http://www.wellala.com for more information about our family of applications. If you have any questions regarding set-up, compatibility, or use please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We respond to all inquiries within 24 hours.
Lets you print images and PDF documents from all applications (e.g. browser, email). Simply click on file or use send/share, then choose PrintBot.
Print emails from K9Mail using Forward/Alternative.
HTML printing for static web pages. This won't work for dynamic pages or for pages where a login is required. Printing images on web pages is only supported in Pro version.
If you have any problems setting up, please use the integrated setup help (Menu -> Help)
- Supports more than 2800 printer models from all leading manufacturers (e.g. HP, Canon, Epson, Lexmark, Brother, Samsung). Works with most Airprint™ enabled printers.
- Supports printing over JetDirect, LPR and IPP protocol.
- Auto scan for printers
- Free version allows printing of 3 images or PDF documents per month (maximum file size is 1MB)
- Pro version allows unlimited printing and printer profiles
xCloud can connect your mobile with PC directly to transfer data even when network is unavailable or in bad WiFi signal as Bluetooth does. But the transmission speed is dozens of times faster than Bluetooth; while the operation is much easier.
With xCloud’s “Wake over Internet” function, there’s no need keeping your PC open in case you need to access data any more. You can just login to xCloud on your mobile and wake your PC whenever necessary.
xCloud is just your reliable Virtual USB data cable!
☆ Remote access anytime anywhere☆ Remote access your PC with mobiles via Internet securely. No limitation on file format nor file size in transmission.
☆ Instant Uploads☆ Photos you just captured will be automatically uploaded to your computer immediately.
☆ High Speed☆ Within the same WiFi network, transfer speed can be up to 10MB/s which equals to a 100M network cables does.
☆ Privacy & Security☆ Upload data to PC directly without 3-rd party engaged in, thus keeping your personal files private and secure.
☆ Remote Wake PC over Internet*☆ Switch your PC on/off remotely by a simple click whenever necessary*. (For detailed settings, please refer to “Help” on official web site.)
☆ WiFi Direct Link☆ In some circumstances, when there were no Internet connection on WiFi or even no WiFi signal, xCloud will still work though switching to AP mode or finding neighbors.
☆ Support for Synology NAS devices☆ The latest version of xCloud supports for Synology NAS devices.
☆ Please make sure you’ve already downloaded an xCloud server and installed it on your PC before you can use xCloud mobile app on your phone. Download link: http://xcloud.cc/
Tags:xCloud, cloud, Synology, NAS, mobile app, download xCloud, xCloud download, alternative FTP, xiaoyun, xcloud
Host your own password on your own private cloud! The password is encrypted with AES and stored in a centralized MySQL database to keep the password in sync with various client platform.
This is a basic version. All your valuable feedback will be collected and enhance in upcoming version.
You need a recent Synology box with Synopass server package installed to run this Android client.
For non Synology user you can try the manual installation it should works on any linux box running latest php and mysql.
Server package and installation instruction is available from the URL below
For support, feedback, bug report, please drop a note to the support page or email to email@example.com. Leaving negative reviews with vague comments will not help us fix the app.
• All your drawings are in your pocket. View your online history files and get an exact reprint or share a link on the go.
• Access multiple FTP sites in one place, so it’s easy to view and print all your files.
• Save time by printing ahead: Print on the go to your office’s HP Designjet Web-connected printer using the app.
• View and print PDF files directly from your email: just select the HP Designjet ePrint & Share app via the “Share” feature from your email and print.
HP Designjet web-connected printers supported:
- HP Designjet T2300 eMFP series
- HP Designjet T1500 ePrinter series
- HP Designjet T1300 ePrinter series
- HP Designjet T920 ePrinter series
- HP Designjet T790 ePrinter series
- HP Designjet T520 ePrinter series
- HP Designjet T120 ePrinter series
To start using HP Designjet ePrint&Share app:
- Create a free HP Designjet ePrint&Share account at www.hp.com/go/eprintandshare
- Ensure your HP Designjet ePrinter is enabled for cloud printing. See www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter
App available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Russian
* Usage of HP Designjet ePrint & Share mobile print requires Android Phone, running Android 2.3, 2.4, 4.0 or later. With separately purchased wireless internet service and the HP Designjet ePrint & Share service app. Previous set up steps are needed to enable remote printing.
How it works*:
1. Open the HP ePrint Enterprise app and select the content you want to print (email, web page, photo, documents, etc), or share a file from another app**.
2. Review the list of nearby Public Print Locations presented after the app’s automatic geographic search and choose one, or refine the search by entering keywords in the search bar.
3. Tap Print! You should receive a retrieval code to maintain your privacy - required to get the printout.
4. Go to the public printing location (store, hotel front desk, etc. - the app will show you where on the map), provide your retrieval code and get your printout.
More information at: www.hp.com/go/eprintmobile.
For printing to HP printers, check the HP ePrint app at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hp.android.print .
* Usage of HP Public Print Locations service requires Internet and email-capable device running Android 2.2 or newer, with separately purchased wireless Internet service and the HP ePrint Enterprise app. Availability and cost of printing varies at public print locations.
** Other apps must provide individual access to files and enable exposure to these registered document type handlers from Android.
For ink-jet printer users:
Canon, brother, Samsung, Lexmark ink-jet printers are not available on ePrint.
"ePrint" supports Android version 2.2 to 4.2.2 currently.
If you have “ePrint” and required printers, you don’t need PC anymore.
"ePrint Free” is a test printing application. You can test this application before you buy ePrint.
This application prints a sample data.
If you success to print from ePrint Free, please buy ePrint ($5).
ePrint works with the printers installing the following printer description language.
Please check each printer manufacture web site to confirm what printer description language your printer has.
Please check if ePrint supports your printer’s PDL before you purchase ePrint.
You can also test with “ePrint Free” at first.
EPSON Inkjet Printers
- PDL: ESC/P-R (except ESC/P raster)
EPSON Page Printers
- PDL: ESC/Page, ESC/Page-Color, ESC/Page-S (Color only)
HP Inkjet Printers
- PDL: PCL3GUI
HP Page Printers
- PDL: PCL (Except for HostBase model)
Canon Page Printers
- PDL: LIPS (Except CAPT)
OKI Printers & Multifunction Printers
- PDL: PCL, PostScript
- PDL: PCL,PS3
Canon, brother, Samsung, Lexmark or other manufacture’s Page Printers
ePrint works if the printers support the following PDL.
Canon, brother, Samsung, Lexmark or other manufacture’s Inkjet Printer
- NONE. (ePrint does not work.)
Printer is connected on the network and printed through TCP/IP (LPR).
Printer should be available for SNMP.
Meet support printers conditions.
Please contact us in English.
Produced by e-Workshop
Application LFPM for HP LF Printers allows users to obtain compatibility informations about the Hewlett-Packard large-format printing materials.
The application consists of:
- Search box
- HP LFP Materials navigator
(According to the Application, Material and Printer)
- Favorites (for registred users only)
- QR scanning
- Select your region
- Why buy HP materials
- Registration or sign-in
This application is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
Receive alerts when your HP printer is low on ink or toner, identify which cartridge is needed and conveniently place an order (1). You can use SureSupply wherever you are: at home, on the go, even while shopping for HP supplies at your local store.
• Access your HP cartridge and printer details when you need them – at home and on the go
• Receive real-time alerts when supplies are running low (4)
• Multiple ways to look up and find the right supplies for your HP printer
• Buy directly from available online stores (3)
• ‘Verify’ feature to insure you are buying genuine HP supplies by scanning the security label on supply packaging (6)
• In the US only: find stores nearby with maps, directions and store details (5)
Stay connected and benefit
• Message Center: Sign up to receive special offers and updates regarding your HP printer (2)
 Requires an Internet connection to an HP web-enabled or networked printer and mobile device. Airprint and other device/printer connections may require wireless access point. Separately purchased data plans and service agreements may apply. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz routers only
 Offers may not be available in every country.
 Retailer availability and participation may vary by country.
 Mobile device and printer must be connected to the same network to access approximate cartridge levels. iOS devices must have app open to receive alerts.
 Store directions functionality is dependent on operating system and phone model capabilities. Feature available in the US only.
 The HP Mobile Authentication program is available only with security labels that feature the QR code on the package. This code may also be scanned with most standard QR code readers. Security labels may not be available on all cartridges or country.
- printer management
- Share printers with friends
- sms printing
- contacts printing
- print job management
- print from facebook, dropbox, google drive, Box etc.
- make and print drawings
- mail printing
- internal file browser
- webpage printing
- Print from clipboard
WHY WE NEED SMS READING PERMISSIONS ?
- because we allow you to print your sms
WHY WE NEED CONTACTS READING PERMISSIONS ?
- because we allow you to print your contacts
If you have an Cloudprint ready printer (Epson, Kodak etc) or HP E-Print enabled printer you don't need your pc to be on, for other printers your pc needs to be ON.
Awesome translation team :Fabrizio Alberti aka technofab (IT), Awesome Dutch user(NL),Awesome German user (DE),roaddan from Québec(FR), me (PT),Dani Mediavilla(ES)
SEO: google cloud print printer network