* Explore more than 200 different levels in single-player mode
* Play against your friends in the on-line challenge mode
* Play with 1, 3 or 5 rounds
* Use the Optimal Path or Next Letter hints to gain an advantage when playing
* No need for a constant wi-fi connection, you can play the single-player mode when offline, perfect for those train or bus rides to work!
* 5 different worlds to explore, which will be your favourite?
* Over 30,000 randomized words for each language!
* Play against random opponents
* Push notifications that notifies you when it's your turn
* Simple and intuitive controls
Words'N'Blox is your new favourite casual puzzle and word game! Challenge your friends, or play on your own. Find the optimal path in cleverly designed levels to reveal the hidden words. Navigate through 5 exciting worlds, ranging from a Jungle Adventure theme through to a Space Craze theme, there's lots to explore! It's superfun to solve the various words and blocks!
Words'N'Blox is an addictive word puzzle game; it's easy to play; but hard to put down!
Game play is simple: You identify the words for each of the levels, then drag the various blox across the available path to place the words and blox in the correct position. How quickly are you able to find the Optimal Path in the level maze?
You can choose to play alone in order to perfect your skills, then go online and play against your friends, and people from all over the world.
Can you complete all the levels? You can even show your friends when you master the various levels by connecting with Facebook!
Words'N'Blox is free!
* English (UK)
* English (US)
- Fun, action-filled game play
- Mental challenges as you battle monsters
- Many levels to challenge your hero
- Lots of achievements and treasures to find
For those interested in the following: math, maze, education, learn
Beta test version.
Runs smoothly on 1GHz processor phones:
HTC Nexus One, Desire, Desire HD.
Samsung Galaxy S.
Playable but a bit jerky on 600 MHz processor phones:
HTC Legend, Wildfire S
Samsung Galaxy Apollo
Orange San Francisco
Inspired by games like "Super Monkey Ball" and "Marble Madness".
Begin by holding the phone at a comfortable angle and wait for Ready, Set, Go.
When you see Go, tilt the phone to roll the ball.
The stationary angle is set during Ready, Set, so don't start tilting until you see Go!
Each course has a time limit which counts down in the top left of the screen.
You can pause the clock any time by tapping the screen.
If you run out of time or fall off you lose a life and start the course again.
You gain lives and points by collecting donuts and finishing each course as quickly as possible. White frosted donuts with green M&Ms are worth the most points, but they're not always easy to get!