The player can operate a player position by moving terminal in itself greatly.
1. The player memorizes a path to the goal of maze displayed at the time of a game start .
2. The screen performs to hide any place other than the position ( a movement object ) of the player when player started a game .
3. The player tilts the tablet in the direction want to move the player object .
4. The player can switch between modes ( tilt mode , shake mode , touch mode ) to manipulate objects by touching the players logo .
5. The player shakes the tablet in the direction want to move the player object .
6. The player touches the screen and then slide the direction want to move the player object .
7. If you want to drop out of the game, touch the bar on .
In this app you'll find many games to test your memory and IQ. The games are always randomly generated and it gets more and more difficult.
The best app for kids, girls, boys, women, men, all ages and genders! If you love numbers and puzzles then you'll love this game!
This is a SIMPLE app but it really can improve one's memory and concentration.
Please state your game experience, more games can be added. If you have an idea or a suggestion please leave a comment or send an email, all emails are answered.
WARNING: Playing this game may challenge your brain and improve your brain power ☺
Beta test version.
Runs smoothly on 1GHz processor phones:
HTC Nexus One, Desire, Desire HD.
Samsung Galaxy S.
Playable but a bit jerky on 600 MHz processor phones:
HTC Legend, Wildfire S
Samsung Galaxy Apollo
Orange San Francisco
Inspired by games like "Super Monkey Ball" and "Marble Madness".
Begin by holding the phone at a comfortable angle and wait for Ready, Set, Go.
When you see Go, tilt the phone to roll the ball.
The stationary angle is set during Ready, Set, so don't start tilting until you see Go!
Each course has a time limit which counts down in the top left of the screen.
You can pause the clock any time by tapping the screen.
If you run out of time or fall off you lose a life and start the course again.
You gain lives and points by collecting donuts and finishing each course as quickly as possible. White frosted donuts with green M&Ms are worth the most points, but they're not always easy to get!