The Settings button lets you customize your live wallpaper with several options, including: where the logo should be on the page, on which pages the logo should appear, and how fast the logo animates.
Instructions: (1)After downloading, go to Menu > Notifications to install; (2) Go to Menu > Wallpaper > Live Wallpaper. Tap “Settings” to customize the look and performance.
*Includes live scores for all regular season college football and basketball games, as well as Bowl Games, the NCAA College Football Playoff, conference tournaments and March Madness.
*2014-2015 schedules and scores are in the clock. If you don't see them, please update your app!
Subscription: This is an officially licensed product with royalties paid to the University of Kansas. The $2.99 annual subscription is good for 12 months from date of purchase (after the free trial ends). If you don't like it, just cancel your subscription within 7 days and you won't be billed. To manage subscriptions, launch the Google Play Store app, then tap Menu > My Apps > Subscriptions.
- Includes 3 layouts: Flip Clock, Scoreboard & Analog. (Scoreboard does not appear on the clock face with Analog, but you can still tap for scores).
- Tap the widget to see detailed scoreboard, schedule and news by conference
- With the widget open, tap the conference name to view other conference schedules, or tap the week number to view schedules for different weeks.
- Scoreboard will appear below the clock when games are on. In landscape mode, scores appear beside the clock.
- We don’t have room to show every game below the clock. To see more games, just tap the clock and select the Scores tab.
- To see other apps & widgets for other teams, tap “More by Smartphones Technologies, Inc.”
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: This clock is a widget, not an app. To add the clock to your home screen, follow the installation instructions below:
OS 3.0 versions: After downloading: (1) go to Menu > Notifications to install; (2) tap and hold on your home screen and select Widgets to add it to your phone. Tap the widget to see the latest conference schedule, news or scores, or to change user options.
OS 4.0 and above: On your Home Screen, go to Apps > Widgets, then swipe over until you see your clock widget. Then tap and hold to drag it to the selected location on your home screen. If it doesn't work, make sure you have enough available space (you may need to move other icons). The space required is 4 wide x 2 high.
Time Zones: Schedule times are displayed based on the time zone set on your phone. When you change time zones, the scheduled times displayed in the widget will automatically adjust.
A Note on Live Scores: The scores on your clock will always be slightly behind the actual game time. Unfortunately, we can’t change the laws of physics. It takes a few seconds to enter the scores into the computer, go out to the server, come back to our server, and finally out to your phone. If you’re already watching the game live, just enjoy the game!
Warning: If you’re using a task killer, make sure you add the schedule widget to the exceptions list or it will kill the schedule updates.
Now get the power of Jayhawk Slant wherever you go with Jayhawk Slant Mobile!
- get information on all of the divisions for players
- see when your child is playing and at which fields
- see a map of all our field locations
- contact any board member thru the app
Referees, complete scheduling system built into the app
- view your past and future games
- signup for games to referee
- change your schedule
- see how many games the team your are refereeing for has already completed
- contact referee management from within the app
Now, you can stay in touch with the Jayhawks anytime, anywhere, on your Android mobile device.
- News: Real-time breaking news from the Jayhawks, previews of upcoming matchups, game recaps
- Video: Video-on-demand clips of the Jayhawks press conferences, Jayhawk Television Network Content, coach and player interviews, game highlights and selected live events through Jayhawk Digital Passport.
- Photos: Galleries of game-time action
- Audio: Live audio feeds from the Jayhawk Radio Network on Jayhawk Digital Passport.
- Stats: Real-time statistics, head-to-head stats of selected matchups, player and season stats.
- Social media: Aggregated twitter of the Jayhawks' official tweets, check in to the stadium on game-day, one-click tweet of all media items, one-click facebook posting of all media items
- Schedule: Schedule of upcoming games, and scores/stats of previous games from the season, ticket purchase for games
- Evolving home-screen: Pre-game, in-game, post-game, and selected special events
- In-venue Content: Interactive maps of Kansas Athletics facilities and parking, along with exclusive content available on your mobile device on game days.
Follow us @KUAthletics on Twitter for updates or visit www.KUAthletics.com.
Follow us @yinzcam on Twitter for updates or to ask questions and provide feedback.