Opaque is a GPLv3 licensed secure, super fast oVirt, Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV), and Proxmox VDI client that allows you to connect graphically to all your virtual machines running in the cloud from anywhere in the world. It currently implements support for the SPICE protocol.
If Opaque doesn't work for you, please report the problem through the “Send email" button in Google Play before writing a review. Also, if you are unhappy, feel free to ask for a refund, satisfaction is guaranteed!
(1) Some older devices are known to have issues with self-signed SSL certificates. If you find you are affected, return Opaque or ask for a refund.
(2) On most current devices, playing sound and video exceeds the CPU processing power and causes jittery sound and video playback.
(3) If virtual machines are behind a proxy, then the only way to connect to them with Opaque is by using a .vv file. To get a .vv file, you have to login through the oVirt/RHEV web interface and connect to your VM's console there. Chrome is known to work with the web interface. As soon as the console.vv file is downloaded, swipe down your notifications and tap on it.
* System administrators: If you are planning to recommend this app, please ensure you are not using a proxy.
* Users: If you're unsure, please ask your System Administrator!
(4) The oVirt web "User Portal" for oVirt v3.4 and older does not allow obtaining .vv files for virtual machines.
(5) Direct connections (set up through Opaque's UI) to Proxmox VMs are currently not supported. To connect to Proxmox VMs, you *have to* use the web interface and obtain a .vv file for your VM. The Chrome browser is known to work well for this purpose with the Proxmox user interface.
Current features include:
- Android 4.x and earlier: USB redirection with OTG enabled devices. Connect your OTG cable prior to connecting to your VM. For some Android 4.x and Android 5.0 and later, your device must be rooted and you have to use "SELinux Mode Changer" (from Google Play) to set selinux to permissive mode.
- Audio playback/recording
- Supports both Proxmox and oVirt/RHEV virt-viewer/remote-viewer (.vv) files
- Ability to edit default settings for .vv file connections or to make creation of new connections more convenient (on the main app page, tap the wrench at the top-right corner or look in the menu on older devices).
- SSL encryption for peace of mind
- Commercially signed and self-signed certificates
- SPICE protocol support
- Automatic rotation
- Desktop resizing to match display resolution
- Multi-touch UI with four mouse input modes to choose from
- Mouse scrolling by swiping with two fingers up/down
- Single-handed mode for easy on-the-go operation
- Support for most bluetooth input devices.
- Allocating VMs from a pool
- Clipboard integration
- VNC protocol support
Opaque source code is GPLv3 licensed, and is available here:
It also uses a number of open-source libraries included in the Gstreamer SDK for Android, as well as libcelt, openssl, libgovirt, jpeg-turbo, and librest.
✓ Clean and simple user interface, smooth desktop scaling
✓ Fast operation even on slow connections
✓ View-only and full control modes
✓ Ultra low bandwidth use in the PRO version
✓ Perfect mouse emulation via a unique “mouse tool” (try it out!)
✓ Compatibility with all sorts of VNC software, Apple Remote Desktop, UltraVNC, x11vnc etc.
It works via Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G/LTE networks and connects straightly to your remote machines. It does not use intermediate servers and does not route your data to third-party services. While direct connections via Internet may require some configuration, they guarantee best performance and independence from online services.
How it can help you
From time to time, many of us need to access our “big computers” and use some “big software” installed on it. Remote Ripple allows you to do your work remotely. Also, you can:
✓ Monitor what's happening on your computers while you're away (use View-only mode to prevent from interfering with the desktop).
✓ Provide remote support to your friends and family. Assist in installing software, fix problems and demonstrate how to set up things.
✓ Perform remote administration of servers, headless computers, embedded systems, virtual machines and your Raspberry Pi. ;)
✓ Control your home computers while laying in a lounge chair. For example, you can use Remote Ripple as a remote control for your music or video player running on a PC.
✓ Copy a file forgotten on a remote host (while Remote Ripple does not support direct file transfers, it can help in transferring files with other services like Dropbox or Google Drive).
Install Remote Ripple, and find your own use cases!
To connect with Remote Ripple, make sure your target computer runs a sort of VNC server.
✓ If the target PC runs Windows, install a VNC server on it. We strongly recommend TightVNC as it provides best performance and compatibility with Remote Ripple. You can download your free copy of TightVNC on its Web site — http://www.tightvnc.com/
✓ Mac OS X systems already have a VNC server included. It's a part of Apple Remote Desktop service. To enable it, go to System Preferences, choose Sharing, enable Remote Management, press Computer Settings, check “VNC viewers may control screen with password” and enter the password you will use when connecting.
✓ Most Linux distributions include a number of VNC servers as well. Just install a VNC server from your package collection, and type something like vncserver or tightvncserver (or whatever command starts that particular VNC server). Typically, it will offer you to enter new VNC password and will start sharing your desktop (or create new virtual desktop for you).
✓ Virtualization systems (such as VMWare and QEMU) often include built-in VNC servers, although they may not be enabled by default.
Get news and support
✓ App page at Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RemoteRipple (press Like to see updates in your news feed)
✓ Remote Ripple on Twitter: https://twitter.com/RemoteRipple (press Follow to get updates)
Like Remote Ripple? Rate and review it on Google Play!
Also, we will appreciate if you review Remote Ripple in your blog, social networks, other Web sites or forums. Send us links to your reviews!
Versions 1.x.x are based on android-vnc-viewer, so do NOT support encryption nor connecting to OS X. Please hang on till 2.x.x is released!
* VNC via AndroidVNC (separate download)
* Ticket mangement
* View client information (passwords/keys)
* Sync contacts with phones
* Run Reports and scripts
Please contact customer support regarding any issues.
QuadProx Mobile is the compendium to Proxmox VE, the best OpenSource Virtualization Platform based on KVM and OpenVZ.
QuadProx Mobile is able to remotely manage your VM or VZ virtual machine.
This App works only on Proxmox VE version 2.x and 3.x series. It's recommended to have Sys.Audit permission for optimal experience.
Developer site: www.quadrata.it
Source code site: code.google.com/p/quadprox-mobile
Proxmox site: www.proxmox.com
- Browse Cluster Nodes
- Browse VMs per Node
- Statistics per Node and VM
- Start, Stop, Shutdown & Migrate single VM
- Cluster logs viewer
- Status widget
- Alarm notifications
- VNC Console support
The application requires Ripple Control code, the same you would enter on the distributor’s webpage, which can be found on the contract or in the invoice.
So far it supports only distributors from Czech Republic (ČEZ, EON, PRE), but it can be easily extended to other countries as well. If you want to add your distributor, please write a comment at my developer’s webpage.
It offers you a complete mobile security package. It is not just an antivirus, it is a lot more. Mobile Heal Pro heals your device and provides you cyber security. It secures your device from viruses and malware and also provides complete device management.
✔ Scan apps and its permissions
✔ Anti-theft exclusive: locate your lost / stolen phone or sound alarm
✔ Lock / wipe your device using remote access to protect your privacy
✔ Backup you data like Contacts, SMS and phone calls
✔ Remote device management through your web portal
✔ App blocking & Safe Browsing via Parental Control
It scans your device thoroughly for viruses, malware, spyware, trojans and malicious apps. It protects your device with dual-layer antivirus protection and cloud support. You can white list the apps also which you trust. It is very effective antivirus.
Know if your personal data is being accessed by your apps. Manage and see all the permissions you have granted to your apps. Mobile heal Pro provides the best and complete mobile security.
This feature helps the parents to monitor and restrict their child's mobile and phone usage. You can remotely control your or your child's device through your personalized web console: www.myjarviz.com . See and control what your child is surfing, block adult content for him/her. Block apps which you feel your child should not being using. All the data regarding the child device's usage shall be available at the parent web console.
Maintain your privacy by restricting unwanted calls, messages. You can also manage your messages by blocking keywords to avoid promotional texts.
Your personalized web portal is available for you to remotely control and manage your phone.(www.myjarviz.com)
Monitor the internet usage of your apps to ensure you don't go over your monthly limit.
It Backs up your Contacts, SMS and Phone calls on the web portal. You can restore your contacts right back if you loose them anyhow.
You can remotely lock your phone from the web portal just incase you feel it has reached wrong hands.
You can remotely wipe all your SMS, pictures and contacts from your device using your web console.
You can remotely locate your device incase you lose it.
►Sound an Alarm
Ring an alarm on your phone just in case it gets pick pocket.
Connect with us: Like us on Facebook : www.facebook.com/JarvizMS
Follow us on Twitter : www.twitter.com/JarvizMS.
To know more about myjarviz visit: http://www.jarviz.net
Word documents look better than ever on your Android tablet. When you edit or create documents, you can be confident they will look exactly how you want across PC, Mac, tablet and phone. Word has the familiar Office look and feel along with an intuitive touch experience, so you’ll be up and running in no time.
The free Microsoft Word app provides a core experience for viewing, creating and editing docs on tablets with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. You can unlock the full Word experience with an Office 365 subscription.
By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?Linkid=519111.
Word documents look beautiful
• Images, tables, charts, SmartArt, footnotes, equations are all there, nicely formatted.
• Word docs look great, just as they do on your computer.
• View email attachments and access Word documents from OneDrive, Dropbox, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Pick up from where you left off because Word knows what you were working on last, no matter what device you were using.
• Print Word docs.
• Open file types like doc and docx.
Create and edit with confidence
• When you edit a document, your content and formatting are maintained across all your devices – PC, Mac, tablet and phone.
• Express your ideas exactly the way you want, with rich formatting including fonts, pictures, tables, textboxes, shapes, footnotes, page layout and more.
• Review documents by tracking changes and adding comments.
• Simply share your work with others by emailing the document or a hyperlink.
A familiar Microsoft Office experience
• It’s easy to pick up the app and get started, because it’s like the Word experience you already know.
• The familiar navigation and menu options are built for a touch experience. No keyboard required.
• Android tablet with a screen size of 7 inches or larger
• OS version: KitKat (4.4.X)
• ARM based processor
• 1 GB RAM or above
Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create or edit docs on tablets with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to unlock the full Office experience. Office 365 is also required to create or edit on tablets with a screen larger than 10.1 inches. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Personal, Office 365 Home, Office 365 Solo, Office 365 Service, Office 365 University, Office 365 Business, Office 365 Business Premium, Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4, Office 365 Government E3 and E4, Office 365 Education E3 and E4, Office 365 Nonprofit E3, Office 365 ProPlus, Office 365 ProPlus for Students, Office 365 ProPlus for Faculty, Office 365 trial subscriptions.
If you don’t have a subscription, you can buy Office 365 Home or Office 365 Personal within the app. With an Office 365 subscription, you get the full Word, Excel and PowerPoint experience on Android tablet, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, and you can install full Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote on PCs or Macs.