Dominate your FanDuel Daily Fantasy Football & Basketball lineups using our proprietary algorithm that determines best value for your salary requirement. Players are ranked based on the value of points projects to score vs. their salary cost on FanDuel. Combine your own knowledge and personal input to make the ultimate dream team. Build strategy and dominate your league.
Easily generate multiple lineups to maximize your odds and dominate your league.
How to use:
* Super simple user interface
* Slide amongst positions to find what you need coverage for
* Swipe to mark a player as Love/Hate
- Include players from the generated lineups by placing them on the love list
- Exclude players from generated lineups by placing them on the hate list
* Games / Stats / Players all change automatically hourly
* Generate multiple lineups based on the games you want
Dominate FanDuel with Optimal Lineups!
Please contact email@example.com with questions or feature requests.
Fantasy Sports Company is not associated with FanDuel Inc. All trademarks are property of their respective owners. This app is for entertainment purposes only.
FanDuel Live Scoring provides a real-time view of your FanDuel roster scores and contest standings on your Android smartphone or tablet. With our unique racetrack view, you can quickly see which contests to sweat and how much you're winning in today's entries, and look back at your recent contests to see how you've done.
Use FanDuel Live Scoring as a second screen experience while watching live sporting events, or quickly check in on your contests as games progress.
FanDuel brings you one-day fantasy sports leagues leagues for real money, with no season-long commitment. Featured on ESPN, Sports Illustrated, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, and Yahoo! Sports.
Fantasy Sports Fans Duel Strategy Guide Fantasy
A complete beginners guide to fantasy sports , fantasy football, drafting games and dream teams for DraftKings Fanduel and DraftStreet and more. A full set of tips and tricks are provided by our fantasy sports experts and updated on a regular basis to help you get as much information as possible on players, games and plays which will work for the most popular online fantasy sport and football games for 2015.
What Is Fantasy Football ?
Although fantasy football is huge these days and everyone seems to play it, there are some that don’t know what fantasy football is all about. And those are the people that think fantasy football people are geeks or Star Wars fans or even Harry Potter fanatics. Some of that may hold true for some fantasy football players, but most are just average Joes.
Fantasy football is a growing hobby or game – whatever you want to call it – that is catching the nation by storm. Millions and millions of people participate in fantasy football every year. So for those of you that don’t know about the game, below is a brief explanation.
Most of the people that play fantasy football are NFL fans. They enjoy watching football and playing fantasy football gets them involved in more games to watch on the weekends. If you don’t like the NFL, you likely won’t like to play fantasy football.
A fantasy football league normally consists of 12 teams (some are less or more). Before the NFL season starts, fantasy teams draft their own team, consisting of NFL players. A draft order is set by the league and all owners draft until their roster is filled. A new trend for fantasy leagues is auction style, though. This is where teams bid on players and every team has a set dollar amount they can spend during the auction. Instead of picking your players in a draft, you bid on them until your roster is filled.
Most rosters are about 13 deep. Roster size does vary, though. Starters consist of a quarterback, two running backs, two receivers, a tight end, kicker and team defense. The rest of the roster is comprised of bench spots.
An example of a fantasy team could look like this:
QB: Drew Brees, Saints
RB: Steven Jackson, Falcons
RB: Adrian Peterson, Vikings
WR: Dez Bryant, Cowboys
WR: Calvin Johnson, Lions
TE: Rob Gronkowski, Patriots
K: Nate Kaeding, Chargers
D: Chicago Bears
Bench: Carson Palmer, QB, Cardinals
Bench: Matt Forte, RB, Bears
Bench: Beanie Wells, RB, Cardinals
Bench: Steve Smith, WR, Panthers
Bench: Danny Amendola, WR, Patriots
After teams draft, the season is ready to start. Just like the NFL (again, in most leagues), two teams are matched up against each other every week in fantasy leagues. To score points, the players from your team need to score on the NFL field. Some leagues reward points for touchdowns only. So if Carson Palmer throws for 240 yards and two touchdowns, the example team listed gets 12 points and some leagues reward players for yards gained. An example would be a point for every 20 yards gained, receiving or rushing. If Steven Jackson runs for 100 yards, gains 50 as a receiver and scores a touchdown, he scores 13 points that week.
As for kickers and team defenses, they generate points the same way as position players. A kicker’s stats are normally the same as what he does in an NFL game – he gets a point for an extra point and three points for a field goal. There are some leagues that will give bonus points to kickers for the length of the kick.
And team defenses can get points for sacks, interceptions, fumble recoveries, points allowed and touchdowns scored. There is any number of ways to setup your scoring for a team defense. Most team defenses also get rewarded for special teams play. So if Dante Hall runs back a kick for a touchdown and you have the Rams defense, your team gets six points.
Use FanDuel's Average Points Per Game
or by manually entering the players information.
(PRO Version allows you to edit players information!)
This app calculates every lineup and then chooses the top two lineups with the highest point totals. Lineups are calculated based on the points that you set.
(PRO Version shows the top 5 lineups!)
The Lineup Optimizer will only help you make your lineups for the day, do not expect to win by simply copying information! This app does not predict the future!
This app will NOT ask for, or use, your FanDuel account information!
PRO Version of this app allows users to select up to 10 players instead of 5. Allows you to edit player information, and returns the top 5 lineups!
• Calculates Every Possible Lineup
• Returns the top two lineups with the highest point totals
• Has salary data for the days game
FantasyGuru.com subscribers now have quick and easy access to all of the Guru's excellent content including access to MyGuru, weekly player projections, and a new easy-to-navigate articles menu so you can find what you are looking for fast!
Not a subscriber? Not a problem! Subscribers and non-subscribers also enjoy free access to up to date player and injury news, team schedules, depth charts, FantasyGuru.com podcasts and twitter feeds and more!
Simply select the opponents you plan to pick on each day. 10 minutes before the scheduled start of your saved match ups, Streak Keeper will issue a notification to your phone reminding you to make the picks. If your previous pick is still in progress, Streak Keeper will continue to check whether or not you can make the pick up until your selected match up has locked, ensuring you have the most opportunities to make all the picks you desire each day.
I am looking to add more features in the future. If you have an idea or feedback, please contact me.
**I am not, in any way, affiliated with ESPN.**
-- NEW! Alerts! Get notified of trades, injuries, and scoring updates.
-- NEW! Sign in or register right from the app or use Facebook to login!
-- NEW! Draft: live auction and snake drafts, including access to our Mock and Live Draft Lobbies.
-- NEW! Invite friends to your Fantasy Football league via social media
-- NEW! An updated modern look and feel
-- Team and Roster Management: Start/bench players, add, drop, and claim players off waivers, propose, accept or reject trades.
-- FantasyCast Live Scoring
-- Fantasy News and Videos from ESPN Fantasy Football analysts.
-- Talk trash to your weekly opponent, or if you’re feeling brave to your entire Fantasy Football league.
Download now because there's no better time to check on your ESPN Fantasy Football teams than anytime you please
What do you get with ESPN?
- Fast access scores and highlights from MLB, NFL, College Football, NBA, College Basketball, MLS, Cricket and more.
- Watch video highlights of your favorite games and easily share on Facebook, Twitter, Email and SMS.
- Check out the "NOW" views for real-time updates and commentary.
- Not near a TV? Watch any event on any ESPN channel simply by tapping on On-Air.
The ESPN App is an update to SportsCenter, the #1 Sports App in the market, which was formerly known as ScoreCenter. Like Prince, Puff Daddy and Chad Ochocinco, we actively change our name to keep things interesting.
** NEW IN AT BAT FOR 2015 **
- Customize to feature your favorite team on 7-inch Tablets, complete with a featured team page that includes scores, news, video and more
- Redesigned At Bat widget
- Complete app re-design to support material design guidelines (Phone & Tablet)
- New UI for all 30 team pages & the league-wide scoreboard (Phone only)
- Watch an authenticated, live stream of MLB Network programming (participating video provider subscription required)
At Bat offers two subscription options for its extensive premium features, covering live MLB games from Opening Day to the World Series.
** At Bat Subscription Options **
- Yearly recurring fee of $19.99 USD
- Monthly recurring fee of $2.99 USD
- MLB.TV Premium subscribers receive At Bat premium features for free.
** At Bat Features **
- Watch the Free MLB.TV Game of the Day or access your MLB.TV Premium subscription to watch every out-of-market game
- See key plays and pivotal moments from every game with Live Look-Ins (No blackout restrictions)
- Chromecast support
- Listen to Home, Away and Spanish-language (where available) radio broadcasts
- Multi-platform live audio access for At Bat Premium subscribers (portable to Mac/PC with a valid MLB.com account)
- Universal support for At Bat Premium subscribers, accessible on Android smartphones and tablets and other supported mobile devices
- Customize At Bat's home screen to feature your designated favorite team(s) (phone & 7” tablets)
- Favorite team icon home screen widget for one-click access to your favorite team’s At Bat homepage (Phones only)
- MLB icon home screen widget for in-progress scores around the league
- Follow batter-by-batter action for every game
- Video library archive, searchable by player, team or keyword (Phones only)
- Sortable batting, pitching and fielding statistics
- Breaking news, schedules and interactive rosters and players stats for every team
- Closed captioning for live video
MLB.com At Bat features live action from the Arizona Diamondbacks, Atlanta Braves, Baltimore Orioles, Boston Red Sox, Chicago Cubs, Chicago White Sox, Cincinnati Reds, Cleveland Indians, Colorado Rockies, Detroit Tigers, Houston Astros, Kansas City Royals, Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, Los Angeles Dodgers, Miami Marlins, Milwaukee Brewers, Minnesota Twins, New York Mets, New York Yankees, Oakland Athletics, Philadelphia Phillies, Pittsburgh Pirates, St. Louis Cardinals, San Diego Padres, San Francisco Giants, Seattle Mariners, Tampa Bay Rays, Texas Rangers, Toronto Blue Jays and Washington Nationals.
Access At Bat Premium for $2.99 per month or $19.99 annually. You will be automatically billed $2.99 through Google Play every 30 days or $19.99 every 365 days until you cancel your subscription. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You subscription can be managed and the auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the Google Play Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
© 2015 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights used herein are the property of the applicable MLB entity. All rights reserved.
Easily switch between sports and focus on what really matters – drafts, news, stats and winning it all.
· Be at the top of your game with instant scoring updates and breaking player news
· Get an edge on the competition with Rotoworld and Yahoo Fantasy experts
· Participate in mock drafts
· Use message boards to talk smack with other managers
· Manage your roster, pick up players or make trades
· Set your tourney pick'em brackets for college b-ball’s favorite time of year
· Check matchups regularly to scope out competing teams
· Switch between sports and manage your teams all year round
· Check league performance to see who’s crushing it each week
Not just a fantasy. Yahoo Fantasy was voted “The Best Fantasy Mobile App” by the FSTA.
What people are saying
“The app does a good job at presenting a simplified version of the desktop interface. Couldn’t ask for more.” - BB
Tell us what you think
Yahoo is committed to building the best mobile experiences and we’d love your feedback. Really.
Let us know your thoughts here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/207810
- NFL and NCAA Football
- NBA and NCAA Men's Basketball
- Soccer (MLS, Premier League, UEFA Champions League, Serie A, Bundesliga, La Liga, and more)
- MMA & Boxing
- News and exclusive analysis from the FOX Sports team of writers and on-air personalities
- Scores, stats, standings and more for all major sports.
- Video: highlights, pre- and post-game interviews, our hourly “FOX Flash” update of top stories, original programming from our “Lunch With Benefits” series, and more.
- Local content (news, video and analysis) from the Fox Sports Net (FSN) regional cable networks
- Store your favorite Sports, Teams & Local FSN region to quickly get to the content you want.
This app is optimized for devices running Android OS 1.6 and higher, including large and x-large screens (tablets). Devices running Android OS 1.5 or less are not supported.
Major League Baseball Star Mike Trout is talking about Topps BUNT: “It’s pretty special to see yourself on a Topps baseball card and being a part of Topps BUNT makes it that much more unique,” he said. “It’s cool knowing that when I play on the field, BUNT fans can actually score while the game is going on. Hopefully we can stack up a bunch of points together this season!"
New Features in Topps® BUNT® 2015
• Contests: BUNT now offers the ability for fans to be grouped together to compete to win rewards. Winners are determined by the total number of points earned by the cards played from their deck, which they play in real-time.
• Real-time scoring: Start your cards and compete just as MLB players are performing in real life. Player statistics are transformed into points based on the BUNT scoring system assigned to each statistical category.
• Deck Building: Fans can construct a deck of cards that will be used to score exclusively in each contest. Fans also have the option to have BUNT Auto-Build the deck, which will create a deck based on the highest scoring cards at their highest boost levels regardless of team.
• Easier to Use: Streamlined interfaces and tutorials hosted by MLB MVP, Mike Trout, make the 2015 version the most accessible of Topps BUNT yet.
Topps® BUNT® 2015 Features
• Authentic and Official Collecting: Collect today’s hottest Major League Baseball stars on high-definition cards. New players added every week.
• Classic Topps: Relive your childhood with high-definition, digital card releases of your favorite baseball legends. Pull cards of players from the 1950s through the current generation.
• Trade like a Pro: BUNT has the best baseball card collecting community in the world. Expanded trading allows for up to 18 cards to be swapped in a single deal and a new Trader Score allows you to rate your fellow traders on their trustworthiness and deal-making abilities.
• Flow of the Game Scoring: Watch live games and score PTS with TOPPS BUNT® 15 player cards. This allows fans to swap cards in their lineup, and feel the excitement of every hit, strikeout, double play or stolen base.
Follow @toppsbunt on Twitter and @OfficialToppsBUNT on Instagram.
Check out our fan page on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ToppsBUNT
Do you need to know your players' updated news?
Do you play Yahoo, ESPN, or CBS fantasy sports leagues?
Do you play daily fantasy sports?
Then there’s no better app for your needs than numberFire!
-Ask, answer, and comment on questions within the numberFire community
-Use our daily projections to help with start or sit decisions, and for setting daily fantasy lineups
-Use the weekly projections for your H2H leagues
-Use the remaining and season projections to make smarter adds, drops, and trades
-Daily, in-depth analysis of your favorite players and teams
-Our top news tab brings you the most popular numberFire articles
-Our recent news lets your browse all of the numberFire content at your leisure
4. Live Analytics:
-Real-time predictive analysis for football and college mens basketball
SPORTS SCOUT is ideal for all talent levels, from youth to amateur and professional. Track player and team skills. The mobile system is useful for coaches and players. Coaches can evaluate their team’s players as well as league opponents. SPORTS SCOUT simplifies lineup and game strategy decisions with access to scouting information on a mobile device. Players gain the competitive advantage having access to archives of their opponents’ skill sets.
Add pictures, athletic statistics, and skill ratings to create a player scouting report. SPORTS SCOUT creates custom reports for football, basketball, and baseball. The scouting reports can be saved to a database for future viewing. SPORTS SCOUT is also useful for the fantasy sports drafter looking to maximize fantasy team potential and skill balance by tracking players. The scouting system is versatile enough to be used by the casual sports fan or at the professional level. Buy SPORTS SCOUT now for just $.99 and have access to free feature updates and additions.
SPORTS SCOUT (Copyright) is the mobile athletics scouting system.
COMING SOON: SPORTS SCOUT SOCCER