Cool idea, and it's free as in freedom, meaning no ads or sleazyness. My wishlist: I couldn't use MP3 files without copying them to the system alarms folder. Support for m3u playlists would be wonderful. The time entry sliders were a tad clunky, until I found out that you can enter the times by clicking the digits.
Very nice Works very well. I find that a "traditional" alarm clock leaves me with a head ache for the rest of the day. I love that I can be gently woken to the sounds of the 'dawn chorus', or waves rolling in on the beach.
Simple and effective. Free version fully featured
Best way to wake up naturally
Nice idea. Good realisation. Try it awesome
Buggy App continues to alarm even after I set it to deactivated. Also clunky to set in the first place. I installed it after just a few days
- Needs to read external storage to play sound files placed there.
- Uses full brightness.
- Fallback to default alarm in case it doesn't find the chosen alarm.
- Fixed problems in KitKat.
- Fixed multiple crash causes.
- Added explicit tablet support.