Very nice Works very well. I find that a "traditional" alarm clock leaves me with a head ache for the rest of the day. I love that I can be gently woken to the sounds of the 'dawn chorus', or waves rolling in on the beach.
Buggy App continues to alarm even after I set it to deactivated. Also clunky to set in the first place. I installed it after just a few days
Sound doesn't shut off. Everything worked, except the sound never shut off and there isn't a way to manually stop it. Bummer...
I like the concept, but I want it to use the camera light
Does the job Recommended
Good Awesome get it
- Needs to read external storage to play sound files placed there.
- Uses full brightness.
- Fallback to default alarm in case it doesn't find the chosen alarm.
- Fixed problems in KitKat.
- Fixed multiple crash causes.
- Added explicit tablet support.