'Personal Sunrise' is a dawn simulator for Android devices. It helps to wake up more easily in the morning, as your body prepares for wakeup due to the increasing light of the display.
Wikipedia says "Dawn simulation is a technique originally developed to help treat seasonal affective disorder, but can be used as a soundless alarm clock to wake up the body naturally. Typically, the treatment involves timing lights in the bedroom to come on gradually, over a period of 30 minutes to 2 hours, before awakening.". WakeLight offers you several configuration options for the light simulation (sequence length, brightness curve, min/max brightness) and the sound (alarm sound, snooze timing and sound) in combination with the comfort of periodic alarm templates (with single-alarm removal), and of course single-alarm times. See the pictures. This app is very handy when you're travelling: take your dawn simulation with you!
It was intended to be used with tablets of at least 7 inches, but I have enough positive feedback of users with even smaller devices to be able to state it can be good to try with such a small device.It depends on your light sensitivity, of course, and the brightness of your environment - but you will be astonished as it works subconscious. Just try, I think you will not regret it.
- alarm templates for repetition as well as one-time alarms
- alarm tone can be internal tones, ringtones, playlists, external music and music stream from the internet
- disable or change alarm time even of a one-time alarm of a template
- brightness, duration and sounds configurable, some sounds contained in the package
- optional display of weather forecast and sunrise/set times (using the free plugin downloadable from the shop)
- clean and easy-to-use user interface
- optionally display a clock with automatic brightness control (in case a brightness sensor is available) that gets brighter when touched
- optional text-to-speech reading of the actual time during the alarm
- external apps can set alarms using the standard intent, for example Google Now "wake me up at 6:30"
- and much more...
A few words concerning privacy: 'Personal Sunrise' does not collect any data and does neither use nor require a network! To play an (optionally) chosen radio stream, and (optionally) the weather forecast, you need to install the free plugin. The only data that is sent by my app is your location (latitude/longitude) if required for the weather forecast - you can even manually enter them and fake the last one or two decimals of the data if you like.
This app shows to you after entering some basic data your current week of pregnancy, how many days you're already pregnant, the current approximate size and weight of your baby and a few other important bits of information such as the date of the first prenatal visit, when your maternity leave will start (based on the German regulation), or the date on which it you can possibly feel the first child quickenings etc..
In addition, the app can be installed as a widget. So you can see on your screen at first glance the week in which you are in, how many days you're already pregnant, and how many days it will probably take give birth to your baby.
To activate the widget, touch your screen for a few seconds and then select the entry "widgets" and then the app "Pregnancy watcher".
Units of weight and length can be changed now.
Contents, colors and transparency of the widget are adjustable.
If there is anything you are not satiesfied with yet, give me a chance to correct it ;-)
In this case send me an email with the detected bug or the desired function!
Sleep is one of the biggest factors to your health. 25% of the population is taking sleeping pills. 55% of people who sleep less than 5.5 hours a night are overweight. We developed Sleep Genius to address one of the largest health issues on the planet.
Sleep Genius is the most scientifically designed sound program for sleep in the world today. It is now available in an app for your premier health and well- being. The Sleep Genius app was crated following decades of research to develop algorithms that trigger your brain into sleeping FASTER, LONGER and DEEPER than ever before.
White Noise is DANGEROUS to your health. Do not get trapped into playing waterfalls or nature sounds or plain white noise as you sleep.
The neurosensory algorithms in Sleep Genius help your brain get ready for sleep, guide your brain through each stage in the sleep cycle, and wake you with a gentle, refreshing alarm.
The Sleep Genius app was developed by experts in neuroscience, sleep, sound, and music following our research helping NASA get astronauts to sleep.
BENEFITS TO YOU: Enjoy the physical, emotional and mental benefits of a good night's sleep by letting our program help train your brain into its natural sleep rhythms.
WHAT THIS IS NOT: Not just another sleep app with static white noise and fake natural sounds that has ZERO effect on your brain's sleep centers. Nor is this just another sleep cycle or monitoring device that tells you how you slept…we actually help you sleep. We are the first app offing treatment for sleep deprivation.
Parlare di alimentazione in gravidanza significa prestare attenzione alla quantità, alla qualità e alla distribuzione dei cibi assunti, e dei pasti effettuati, durante i nove mesi di gestazione. Parlare di alimentazione in gravidanza significa innanzitutto sfatare un luogo comune assai diffuso e purtroppo spesso pericoloso. Ossia quello di credere che, di colpo, "dal momento in cui siamo in due" occorra anche "mangiare per due". Allo stesso modo è assolutamente scorretto anteporre preoccupazioni di carattere puramente estetico al benessere proprio e del proprio bambino.
NAMED A TIME.COM TOP APP - RECOMMENDED BY CONSUMER REPORTS - #1 PREGNANCY APP BY BABBLE.COM - AN APPLE 'ESSENTIAL APP FOR PARENTS' NOW ON ANDROID!
Delivering a personal pregnancy experience to Android!
✔ Helpful information about you and your baby
✔ Stunning color images of your baby each week
✔ Weight tracker, kick counter, contraction timer
✔ Personal My Baby and Doctor Says sections
"The pregnancy app 'Sprout' gives my patients something they never had before. It’s detailed, helpful, and unlike most other resources, it’s ready for them at their fingertips just when they need it most." -- Lauren Ferrara, M.D., Assistant Professor, Obstetrics and Gynecology, The Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, NY
COMPREHENSIVE AND TRUSTWORTHY
• Written by doctors along with mothers-to-be
• Personal My Baby and Doctor Says section
• Highest-rated pregnancy app
• Daily Tips by Parents® Magazine!
• Stunning fetal-development images
CUSTOMIZED AND PERSONAL
• Images adapt to your baby's gender
• Follow your baby by your actual due date
• Choose a name to track your baby
SHARE ON FACEBOOK
• Share your progress through Facebook
• Email notes and development information
VISUAL PREGNANCY TIMELINE
• Scan your entire pregnancy at a glance
• See when tests and procedures occur
DOCTOR VISIT PLANNER
• Create a list of questions for your doctor
• Track all your doctor appointments
• Record your doctor's answers
TO DO LIST
• Manage your pregnancy-related tasks
• Check off the items you've completed
HOSPITAL BAG CHECKLIST
• See what you should bring to the hospital
• Add or delete items to the list
• Get advice about the gear you need
• Customize your shopping list
• Record and track your weight
• User-friendly classic scale design
• Record your baby's kicks as they occur
• Announce your kicks on Facebook
• Simple and reliable tool to record contractions
• Recall information about your contractions
• Post contraction information on Facebook