Wrong message filtering The application catches messages into private box, that shouldn't be caught according to its settings.
No difference with the free app and pro No difference between the free app and the pro. Waste of money! You cant refund for the second purchase. You can't change the background color and font. No difference!
Sony xperia tx This app has this potential to be a great app and it was what I was looking for so I decided to purchase it.but unfortunately I doesn't do what it says for example when I set the app to block messges which contain some number it doesnt block all those messages and sometimes the app ignores them and I can see the messages in my default message app of my phone.
- No updates for long time - Some spam messages pass the filter - No whitelist keyword support - UI is ugly (black keyword editor is real pain)
Not good Doesn't work. Blocks nothing no matter what you specify in the black list settings.
My favorite Still a lot of room for improvement, but this is the best available and it does what it's supposed to reliably.
- update UIs
- fixed minor bugs
- Improve conversation view layout
- Fixed FC when click on emotion button
- Add call button to conversation views
- Fixed reverted order log view
- emotion images
- new icon
- conversation log
- customize theme for Private Box
- Block sender as a name (i.e. HSBC)
- Refine GUI
- Fixed minor bugs
- Add Whitelist (PRO)
- Add Dial a number to open Private Box (PRO)