Smart Cycle Alarm + Movement Tracker + Sound Recorder + Sleep Debt Log + Data Analysis + Trend Graphs + Sleep Help + Auto-Wifi/Silence/Airplane modes + Export + Sync to mysleepbot.com
The completely new Sleepbot is finally here! We’ve spent months developing a beautiful, intuitive sleep cycle tracker and dependable optimal alarm that lets you customize your sleep tracking. Record your movements and sounds during the night and wake up better each morning during light sleep.
- Set and customize multiple alarms for your partner, as alerts
- Easily customize smart alarm, motion tracking, sound recording options
- Simple punch-in using widget, options for auto-silence and airplane mode
- Includes quick solutions to fall asleep and stay awake
- Set a automatic alarm to wake up.
- Set a reminder for you to go to sleep.
Sleepbot now contains the most comprehensive sleep analysis on the market—
- Tap detailed motion/sound graphs to play back sleep talk, snores, etc.
- Direct comparison between movement and sound correlations
- Trend graphs (length, sleep/wake times, pattern) to see your sleep quality over time
- Review your sleep statistics, debt log, and averages
- Never lose your sleep data – automatic backup to view and share at mysleepbot.com
Sleepbot is the only sleep application that includes: motion and sound graphs, sleep debt log, statistics, trend graphs (averages, sleep/wake times, patterns), multiple custom alarms, resources to help you fall asleep and stay awake and is completely free!
*** Supported by:
~ Gentle Alarm
~ Relax & Sleep
SleepBot is recognized by the United States National Institute of Health and the National Academy of Engineering as the First Place Winner of "Go Viral To Improve Health" competition.
**Note: New permissions. Google Account permission allows us to let you sign up and login using your Google Account. Read Phone state allow users to punch in online and deliver the message to the right phone with the right account.
Explanation of all permissions: http://developer.mysleepbot.com/why-permissions
Thanks for your patience-- we made it and couldn't have done it without you!! This is our first version with smart alarm and tracking options, so please let us know if there are any problems and how we can improve. Again, thanks to our users and more updates soon! :) - SleepBot Team
Gain insight into your sleep, track moon phases, keep a dream diary and more using your preferred Android device:
- Track your sleep duration, cycles and efficiency with the simple tap of a button
- Make use of all tracking features, even when in airplane mode, by simply setting your device on your bed (next to your pillow)
- Develop a better understanding of your light sleep, deep sleep & time spent awake in bed, (when falling asleep or waking up in the morning)
- Use the Smart Alarm to wake up at the ideal time within your personalized Wake-Up Window
- Enjoy a variety of alarm sounds and snooze functionality for a perfect, personalized start to your day
- Enter daily habits & variables, such as caffeine consumption, exercise info, alcohol consumption and stress level, to determine the effects of these variables on your sleep quality
- Monitor moon phases
- Keep a dream diary to learn what you dream about most and what percentage of your dreams are good, bad or neutral
- Note your moods as part of your daily stats upon each wake up
- View sleep history - your personal tracking log - within a clean, modern app design, including daily stats and overviews for longer time periods (i.e. a selected week or month)
- Filter history taking daily variables into account to determine when you’re sleeping best
* Some functions & benefits are limited in the free version of Sleep Better. To access all benefits, users are encouraged to take advantage of the Sleep Better in-app purchase.
What are you waiting for? Download this simple, yet functional, sleep recorder and smart alarm today and start your tracking tonight! If you’d like even more information on why sleep is such an important component of your overall health, wellness and fitness efforts, please visit the Runtastic Blog today. We’re pleased to share a sleep series with interested users & readers to help YOU truly make the most of your shut eye. Sleep-related insights and further information on 24-hour tracking with Runtastic are also covered on our Fitness Channel on YouTube and throughout our social media channels. Go on - grab a cup of tea, settle in for a few moments & relax… Happy learning and sweet dreams.
Sleep Better with Runtastic: Because great nights lead to great days!
Easily scan your sleep log to see the patterns in your sleep timing. Sleep times are automatically added after your alarm wakes you up, and you can browse and edit your sleep entries in the timeline.
Take a quick response test to get your alertness score so you can learn the effects of your sleep. Compare scores over time and track your sleep fitness on the sleep and alertness scorecards.
Become sleep fit!
Sleep Cycle works in two modes:
- Fixed Wake-up: Allows you to set your desired time to wake up, and suggests the optimal times to go to sleep based on your input.
- Sleep Now: When you're feeling tired and want to go to bed right away, this mode will display the best times to set your alarm clock to, based on your device's current time.
An intelligent alarm clock that analyzes your sleep and wakes you in the lightest sleep phase – the natural way to wake up feeling rested and relaxed.
Sleep Cycle helps millions of people to wake up rested!
Featured in: CNN, Wired, The Guardian, The Wall Street Journal, BBC, The New York Times and many more.
"It just works. Period. It does exactly what it advertises which is absolutely amazing."
-- 5/5 stars on 148apps.com
Sleep cycle is continuously rated as the best smart alarm clock, Sleep Cycle is now the worlds most used intelligent alarm clock.
* Sleep Cycle monitors your movement during sleep using the extremely sensitive accelerometer in your phone.
* Sleep Cycle then finds the optimal time to wake you up during a 30 minute window that ends at your set alarm time.
* Look at the screenshots for recommended phone placement.
As you sleep you go through different phases, ranging from deep sleep to light sleep. The phase you are in when your alarm goes off is critical for how tired you will feel when you wake up.
Since you move differently in bed during the different phases, Sleep Cycle can use the accelerometer in your phone to monitor your movement and determine which sleep phase you are in.
Sleep Cycle wakes you when you are in your lightest sleep phase.
Sleep Cycle was developed using proven sleep science and years of research and development.
√ Waking up made easy! Sleep Cycle analyzes your sleep and wakes you in your lightest sleep phase.
√ Detailed sleep statistics and sleep graphs for every night.
√ 15 carefully selected, high quality, alarm melodies.
√ Use your own music as wake up sound
√ Snooze by shaking or tapping the phone lightly.
√ Customizable wake up window. From instant (regular alarm clock) up to 90 minutes.
√ Background mode - set your alarm and exit Sleep Cycle - sleep analysis will continue in the background
√ Sleep notes - see how events such as drinking coffee, eating too much or having a stressful day affect your sleep quality
√ Long term graphs - track sleep quality over time, see which days of the week you sleep best and much more
Follow our official Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/SleepCycleAlarmClock
Ability to charge your phone by the bed
Ability to place your phone according to the instructions (see screenshots)
Sleep Diary is an all-in-one sleep cycle alarm clock that analyzes your sleep patterns to help you get a better rhythm improving your wellness and fitness. In conjunction with the Smart Alarm, that wakes you in the light sleep phase, Sleep Diary can help to improve your overall heath and feel fit for the day.
Use the statistics report and your own personal diary entries to understand your sleep cycle and get a better rhythm for a good nights sleep.
Simple to use. Place on your bed and just press "Start".
* Sleep Cycle monitors you movement during sleep using the phone accelerometer.
* Sleep Calculator for best time to sleep / wake up
* Sleep Calculator widget for your home screen
* Widget for Sleep Calculator to add to your home screen
* Advanced statistics and charts to help you visualize and understand your sleep cycle.
* Record your entry sleep in the diary.
* Smart Alarm that awakes you in the light sleep phase so that you feel fit and fresh.
* Using our Soft Alarm the gradually increases in volume is more relaxing then most alarms.
* Resume Tracking feature allows you stop and restart the tracking within 10 minutes.
* Configurable Alarms including sound & music selection, snooze time and activities.
* Auto backup option to keep your data safe along with export options (export data as CSV and charts) so you can further analyze your personal statistics.
* Works great as an alarm & diary without tracking, if so required.
* Optimized to minimize battery drain.
* Italian, English & German Languages Supported.
The Sleep Diary should by placed in your bed in order to monitor movement.
* Lite version available for trail
If you have any problems please contact us and we do our upmost to help you. email@example.com
This Intellicare app is a member of a suite applications created for a research study investigating the effectiveness of smartphone-delivered interventions for treating depression and anxiety. This study has been approved by the Northwestern University Institutional Review Board (#STU00074405).
The Artificial Intelligence in a Mobile Intervention for Depression and Anxiety Research Study (AIM) is investigating the use of Internet and mobile phone technologies to teach mood management skills to people with depression and anxiety. Research has already shown that these skills, when delivered by a therapist face-to-face or over the phone, help people with depression to improve their mood. The goal of AIM study is to develop the same kind of treatment, delivered via the Internet and mobile phone technology.
The possible benefits to you from this study include helping to shape a new intervention for people experiencing depression and anxiety. Taking part in this study may help scientists to better understand how to treat depression and anxiety using new technologies.
Anyone who is interested using a mobile applications that contain tools to help people become more aware of their moods and what causes them to change is invited to participate. During the study, participants will test these tools using their own mobile devices, several times per day as they go about their daily activities. While using the mobile app, participants will answer questions about their health and provide suggestions and feedback on how the intervention might be improved.
To participate in the AIM beta testing study, you must:
* Be at least 19 years of age
* Have an Android smart phone and an e-mail account
If you are interested in participating, and would like to begin using the apps, you may download the Intellicare apps from the Google Play Store.
When you first launch an Intellicare app, you will be invited to complete the informed consent form to to join the study. (You may decline to fill out the form and still use the app's full functionality without being a study participant.)
Individuals who consent to participate in the research study will be entered into a lottery to win a $50 Google Play gift card. For more information about the prepaid card (including type of card, fees, expiration date, etc) and to learn whether the lottery winner has been selected, visit our drawing page.
If you encounter any problems or have any questions about the apps, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to respond promptly. For more information, contact a staff member by email at email@example.com, or the study coordinator by phone at (312) 503-1249.
In the future, if you would like to participate in similar kinds of studies, please consider joining our participant registry.
For more information and other Intellicare apps, visit http://intellicare.cbits.northwestern.edu.
- A simple, straightforward and easy to use tool to keep track of any type of information
- Customizable log types
- View and compare your data in a graph
- View and sort all logs in a list
- Filter logs to see relevant data, (ie. how many headaches or hours worked in a week)
- Export data as a spreadsheet
- Backup, Restore and Export your database
- Potential log types: medical symptoms such as stomach aches, chronic pains (back, head, throat, knee etc.), time spent doing any activity such as sports, running, biking, work, meditation and many, many more possibilities
Get Simple Log Pro to remove ads.
Campaign on the release of iPhone version! Sleep report function that is usually offered for 99 yen is now for free!
Smart Sleep Manager is a sophisticated alarm clock for deep sleep and refreshed awakening.
✓Total of 30 tunes are available for Lull Sound that induces deep sleep and alarm sound that wakes you up with comfort!
✓Smart Alarm monitors your sleep and wakes you up while you're in REM sleep.
✓Daily & monthly sleep report helps You find your best sleep rhythm.
✓Alarm options such as snooze, repeat and vibration can be customized for each alarm!
✓Easy operation with one-touch widget!
Smart Sleep Manager is a multi-functional alarm clock designed to improve your sleep, fully loaded with functions which is good for those who have trouble getting to sleep or waking up, and who want to have better sleep habit.
Lull Sound function helps you to fall asleep fast and relaxed. Good for those who suffer from insomnia, who have trouble getting to sleep or who need more relaxation in sleeping.
Smart Alarm function is available for those who always wake up feeling tired, who turn off the alarm only to fall back to sleep or who have trouble waking up in the morning due to hypotension.
Smart Alarm function monitors body movements using accelerometer in your smartphone and activates the alarm when you're in light sleep. Note that when Smart Alarm is turned on, alarm will go off prior to the alarm time.
In addition to the above, Sleep Report function keeps track of your hours of sleep, bedtime, wake-up time, sleep cycle and sleep evaluation of each day.
Just tap the "Bedtime" button when you sleep and tap the "Wake-up" button when you wake up to use the Sleep Report function. This function helps you to find the tendency of your sleep and the healthy cycle for your comfortable sleep.
Please make use of this app for healthy sleep habit of your family and yourself.
✓"Smart Alarm" detects light sleep automatically and rings the alarm.
✓Soothing ”Lull Sounds" induces comfortable sleep. Original healing sound recorded in stereo, classical music and environmental sound are available. (Works better with a headphone.)
✓You can check summary of your sleep and original sleep evaluation based on hours of sleep and waveform data with "Sleep Report".
✓Try "Wake-up task" when you have trouble getting up or when you don't want to oversleep.
✓Auto silent mode and auto airplane mode are available for those who don't want to be disturbed by ringtone or alert tone while sleeping.
✓Once you create a widget on the home screen, you can launch sleep log with a single tap.
◇♦About Paid Sound♦◇
•Lull Sound example
•Alarm sound example
Five tunes are available free of charge for Lull Sound and alarm sound for each. You can purchase other paid sounds with in-app billing. (99yen for one tune.)
If you have any request or question about this app, please email us at the following address.
♦About app permissions
Used to download music data.
Used to control the sound volume of alarm sound and Lull Sound.
Used to control the volume and to prevent the system to sleep while downloading music data or acquiring sleep log.
Used to save music data.
Zeo is a comprehensive system to help you improve your sleep.
Zeo tracks how much REM and Deep sleep you get each night, and helps you discover personalized ways to get a better night's sleep.
HOW IT WORKS
The lightweight Zeo SoftWave headband tracks your actual sleep stages throughout the night and sends them wirelessly to your Android device. The Zeo Sleep Manager app lets you view your sleep data so that you can see how you really slept. You can see:
- Total time asleep
- Time in REM sleep
- Time in Deep sleep
- Time in Wake
Your sleep quality is then summarized in a single number, called ZQ - a simple, unique way to both measure and understand your sleep. Track your ZQ over time and compare to other people your age.
The Zeo Sleep Manager app also has a built-in SmartWake alarm that gently wakes you at the optimal point in your sleep cycle. Never wake up late, always wake refreshed.
SYNC WITH MYZEO.COM
You can Sync this application to your free account on www.myzeo.com where you can analyze your sleep data in more depth and get advice from our experts.
* Discover how lifestyle factors (such as caffeine, stress and bedroom environment) affect your sleep quality with the Cause and Effect tool.
* Sign up for our free coaching program, The 7 Steps to Sleep Fitness, which gives you personalized guidance to help you sleep better.
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR SLEEP
4 out of 5 Zeo users reported improved sleep quality (for a summary of the home use test and its results, visit www.myZeo.com.)
Zeo Mobile is available today at www.myZeo.com for only $99.
mySymptoms has been used by sufferers of IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) and IBD (Inflammatory Bowel Disease), food intolerance and sensitivities, Crohn’s disease, Celiac disease, migraines, cluster headaches, bloating, heartburn, and many other conditions or symptoms. In fact, you can personalize the app by adding your own symptoms.
mySymptoms also analyzes your diary and presents you with the most significant correlations between your diet and symptoms. Please note that the analysis is statistical and the app doesn’t understand your diet or specific health circumstances. Therefore the app is intended to be used in conjunction with a qualified doctor or dietitian as part of a broader, holistic investigation. The results are provided for information purposes only - they do not constitute medical advice. You should always consult your doctor in regard to any changes in your health or diet.
DIARY / JOURNAL
+ Record food, drink, medication, stress, exercise, environmental factors, and other activities and notes
+ Record any symptoms you experience (including intensity, duration, and notes)
+ Record your energy, sleep quality, and bowel movements (using Bristol scale)
+ View and modify your diary entries
+ Create and modify your own symptoms
+ Export your food diary as a HTML report for printing or sharing (note: requires SD card)
+ Add or modify your own drinks, foods, medications, exercises, and other activities
+ Add or modify meals with your own ingredients
+ Add or modify detailed ingredients to any item – food, drink or medication
+ Analyze your food diary to find correlations between your diet and symptoms
+ The analysis window can be set between 1 and 72 hours
+ Optionally set the date range to analyze
+ Results lists the correlations for a selected symptom
+ Detailed results for each item including histogram and trend chart
Please note that the analysis tool uses statistical methods to identify suspect triggers and does not understand your diet or specific health circumstances. It isn't a silver bullet - it is aimed at providing insights into possible triggers to help you and your doctor / dietitian as part of a broader, holistic investigation.
mySymptoms includes a small database of foods, medications, exercises, and environmental factors to help get you going. If you can’t find something, simply type its name in and tap the add button - it’s that simple! Once added, it's conveniently there for future use. You can also create personalized meals containing the ingredients that you use, and once you’ve added a meal or food item, you can use it repeatedly.
mySymptoms also provides a list of common symptoms for food intolerance, IBS, IBD and Crohn's, but you can add extra symptoms as required.
NOTE: mySymptoms Food Diary currently supports portrait orientation only.
*** SUPPORT ***
If you experience any issues with the App, then please contact support to report it - we will then do our utmost to resolve the issue as soon as possible. Thanks!
* More information about my Symptoms can be found at www.mysymptomsapp.com
Please visit www.mysymptomsapp.com
Any queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have trouble going to sleep? Are you traveling on a plane and need a quick power nap? Does your newborn baby wake up in the middle of the night? There are numerous benefits to using White Noise:
• Helps you sleep by blocking distractions
• Relaxes and reduces stress
• Pacifies fussy and crying babies
• Increases focus while enhancing privacy
• Soothes headaches and migraines
• Masks tinnitus (ringing of the ears)
Even when you’re asleep, your brain is constantly scanning and listening for sounds. If it’s too quiet, unwanted noises such as faucet drips or police sirens can interrupt your sleep. White Noise generates sounds over a wide range of frequencies, masking those noise interruptions, so you can not only fall asleep, but stay asleep.
40 sounds are included as part of the application (no downloading required unless you want more) including all the color noises (brown, white, pink, etc), mechanical sounds like a bedroom fan or air conditioner, light to heavy rains, rushing water sounds, beach and ocean waves, and so much more. For the entire list of sounds please visit our website. No streaming is required for playback.
• 40+ perfectly looped sounds with additional free sounds from the White Noise Market at http://whitenoisemarket.com/
• Record and loop new sounds with total ease
• Background audio support so you can use other apps while listening
• Create new soundscapes by mixing multiple noises together with support for adjusting volume, balance, and pitch of each individual sound in the mix.
• Full screen digital clock with multiple colors and brightness controls makes it the perfect companion for any nightstand
• Advanced alarm and timer system that slowly fades audio in and out so you awake naturally feeling more refreshed
• On-screen media player and volume controls with swipe gesture support for navigating sound collection
• Star favorite sounds and mixes in the sound catalog for quick access using the Favorite view
• Designed to work on all Android-based phones and tablets
• Advanced Settings let you prevent interruptions such as notifications, tweak buffer size for optimal playback, adjust sound volume, balance, pitch, custom alarm snooze times, and more. All the pro tools and settings you need for better sleep.
• No Advertising
"Savannah's Secret to a better night's sleep."
DR. OZ SHOW: 13 Miracles of 2013
"Revolutionary Sound App!”
AMAZING ANDROID APPS - Book by Daniel A. Begun
"White Noise can instantly transform a chaotic environment into a calm oasis."
THE WASHINGTON POST: Smartphone Puts Newborn to Sleep
"For the next four months, the infant slept with his father's phone in his crib and White Noise tuned to 'air conditioner."
HEALTH MAGAZINE: "Help you turn off your brain, fall asleep faster, and get the rest you desperately need"
WAKE_LOCK / DISABLE_KEYGUARD: Alarms unlock and wake the device
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Downloaded and exported sounds are written to external storage
RECORD_AUDIO / MICROPHONE: Create and loop new recordings
CAMERA: Assign photo to your recordings. Camera is not used for anything else.
LOCATION / READ_GSERVICES: Geo Tag your new recording. Location is not used for anything else.
This calculator helps you determine when you should go to bed based on your wake-up time, the number of hours you want to sleep, and the number of minutes you need to unwind.
If you feel a little tired and want a little more sleep, change the number of sleep hours.
If it takes you more/less time to get to sleep once you get in bed, change the "Unwind" time to suit you.
Continue tweaking the values until you find a good bedtime.
* "Bed time" is when you get into bed. This is a good time to read a book. Watching TV or getting on your computer limits the melatonin production, signaling your body it is time to go to sleep.
* Sometimes we get busy, so set your phone's alarm to remind you when you should go to bed.
* A 2013 study published in the "Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine" reported that consuming caffeine six hours before bed can have a harmful effect on your ability to sleep soundly. (http://www.livestrong.com/article/430238-how-long-before-bed-should-i-stop-drinking-caffeine/)
* Melatonin supplements can help you get to sleep sooner. Over time your body can re-learn when to start producing melatonin so you can get to bed at a regular time. But if you are trying to change your sleeping habits for the better, try this about an hour before you want to sleep. I use melatonin when I am trying to go to bed earlier and my body may be use to a later time.
Pretty simple, yeah ? Yet, pretty effective.
Images and a step by step guide on how to perform those exercises are included for every exercise.
Elegant Gym Log thus is the lightest and simplest way to manage and log your daily workouts effectively.
By providing a simplistic and easy way for you to manage your gym sessions day by day, Elegant Gym Log helps keeping you on track.
Let me say it again, simple, elegant, intuitive interface... and yet, so powerful.