It performs better than the competition Some annoyance on the accuracy of detecting mouse clicks from the PC client keeps this from getting five stars. It could also use a password feature to make sure not everyone with a client can view your phone.
Seems good, but I need help I am using an s4, rooted, and I can connect it to the client on windows 7 64bit. However it just stays on the black screen saying connected first frame loading. Please resolve.
TCP binding error over USB across multiple Android versions and ROMs. No response from dev by email or support forum after weeks. Works great over WiFi.
After successful connection it shows black screen on rooted Nexus5. USB connection method does not work either (the server does not start). Don't buy this piece of crap.
Can't link to laptop The apps just won't show up on my laptop. always crash on my phone..
Ive got this working on an HTC one mini 2 and Google Nexus 9 Tablet which are both not rooted. I need to display an app on my macbook for work and this does the job perfectly. Thank you!
- Fixed compatibility with newer Lollipop devices
- Added 1080p and 360p modes
- CLIENT UPDATE: Fixes for non-rooted method, and various improvements
- Fixed regression on Android 4.0 to 4.2
- Added compatibility for Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Fixed app freezing after a few minutes in some cases
- Fixed striping issues on MANY devices using Legacy mode on 4.3+
- Added back a scale option when using legacy mode