It gives you a good estimate how to gear your Electric Radio Controlled Helicopter.
It automatically fetching list of helicopters from MrMel's site so it's always updated with the updated list.
It will allow you to save preset (models) with your information which you can recall at any time.
It will also save last data used so you always come back with same info.
It can both give you estimated head speed or if you choose so it can give a suggestion of what pinion to use.
Do note that all values are estimated, true head speed may vary.
You SHOULD need to check if "MirrorOp Sender" is compatible with your handheld/tablet before buying a Register Key
MirrorOp is NOT Miracast but has similar function:
MirrorOp Sender is an app that can MIRROR your Android screen to a MirrorOp Receiver through WiFi or USB. Meanwhile, you can use the MirrorOp Receiver to control the sender by Mouse/Keyboard/Touch. MirrorOp Receiver is available on many kinds of platforms: Android, Windows, iOS, some specific projectors, TVs, or boxes. Information about various MirrorOp Receivers can be found on http://www.MirrorOp.com/receivers.
Mirror screen to Windows Receiver
1. Make sure your Android device is rooted.
2. Download (from Android Market) and install the MirrorOp Sender on your Android device.
3. Download the Windows version of MirrorOp Receiver from above site, and install it!
4. Make sure your Android device and the PC connect to the same WiFi network.
5. Run the Receiver application from your PC.
6. Run the Sender application from your Android device.
7. It will automatically search the receiver and you can start to mirror the screen of your phone/tablet to the receiver!
8. You can also use mouse or keyboard to control back your android phone/tablet from Windows.
Mirror Over USB
Some users asked how to connect through USB cable from Android to PC. Please follow the steps if your phone/tablet support USB tethering function:
1. Connect your android device and PC through a USB cable.
2. Open the USB tethering (sharing) function on your android device，(You may need to refer to your phone guide to know how to turn on it.)，and then the computer will
automatically install a NDIS driver (if you haven't installed itbefore).
3. Open the Windows Receiver.
4. Launch the Android MirrorOp Sender and it will search the windows receiver.
5. Select it, start to use and you can control back from your PC.
The sender can support rotation. The app's orientation is the mirror orientation on the receiver side. Besides, you can fix or correct the angle in the MENU.
Support AUDIO MIRRORING on Android 4.4+ devices
From version: 184.108.40.206, we starts to support audio mirroring on Android 4.4+ devices. However, some 4.4 devices which do not support remote submix audio output still can not be supported.
Android 5.0 lollipop
We start to support 5.0 screen mirroring even your device is not rooted. However, audio and remote control are not supported in 5.0 non-root devices. (For rooted device, remote control is not supported, either.)
Android is an open system, so there are many display/frame-buffer designs for various kinds of devices. Therefore, we can't guarantee our MirrorOp Sender can run on all the android devices without any problem. The MirrorOp sender needs to access frame buffer so you must root your android device on the most cases. However, we still found there are some devices we can run on without rooting.
You can search in google to know how to root your android device using the keywords like: "how to root [Your Android device Model]". For example: "how to root Galaxy S5", "how to root HTC M8", etc... However, the root process may be dangerous so please be careful and do it at your own risk.
The sender allows 5 minutes trial. After 5 minutes, you should press "Play" to mirror or you need to buy a license key through google play In-App-Purchasing. You will get the key after the purchasing process.
If you have any question, please visit our FAQ website to find the answer or leave your message in MirrorOp Service forum:
MirrorOp Service Forum: https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=zh-TW&fromgroups#!forum/mirrorop-service
Free server application can be downloaded from http://app.foi.hr/remoter
You can control your computer using existing wireless infrastructure between your computer and your mobile device. RemoterApp can be used with any application including presentation software where you can use RemoterApp as a presenter tool to navigate through presentation slides. RemoterApp can be conveniently used to remotely control video and audio player on your computer. You can remotely start a VoIP call, send instant messages to your friends, or even play your favorite computer games.
If you are using the RemoterApp for the first time, please make sure that:
- the server application is installed and running (download free server application from http://app.foi.hr/remoter )
- PC and mobile phone are in the same home wireless network
- firewall on your PC is configured to allow TCP 47638 and UDP 47639 ports
If you have mentioned prerequisites, then you can start your mobile application and it will automatically start searching for available servers. If at least one server is up and running, you will be able to connect to it and start using TouchPad or KeyPad.
- tap once for a mouse single click
- tap twice for a mouse double click
- tap and move to move your mouse cursor
- tap and move with two fingers to scroll
- left, middle and right mouse buttons
- over 100 keys, sticky keys and key combinations
- keys are grouped into switchable layouts
- send text as you type
For Pilots: No more driving to the airport hours before a flight. Turn on your Engine Heater from your cellphone, and simplify your cold flying routine! TIP: Activate a 2nd device like a Cabin Heater for your sensitive avionics, or a Coffee Maker before you arrive!
This app acts as an intermediary to send text and phone communications to your SwitchBox device using the Twilio internet telephone service. The SwitchBox contains electrical switches (max total power 1500W), which activate and Power On/Off connected electrical devices. Phone Calls and Text Messages control these connected devices, and sustain or interrupt continuous power to them.
Visit http://switchboxcontrol.com/the-switch-box/ for more information on the SwitchBox.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or support.
*PhoMote requires the SQ Blaster hardware for IR functionality.
You can create a custom remote that suits your specific needs by taking almost any remote control and learning its buttons. You can create a single PhoMote for a whole room by combining buttons from all of your home entertainment remotes or make dedicated ones for any device. PhoMote is designed to work with the Square Connect SQ Blaster, but also supports custom http commands to interact with almost any device or system that can accept a URL request, like the Insteon/ISY home automation controller. You can turn lights on and off and create scenes with macros that turn on all of your home entertainment components and dim the lights for a movie! PhoMotes can be shared so that you only need to create them once and then everyone in your home or office can use it. PhoMote is easier to setup and more capable then the most expensive universal remotes on the market! No directions to read or long instructional videos to watch. Grab your old IR remotes and create a PhoMote in minutes. Check our website for creative ways to use the PhoMote app!
**Must have an AppsBuilder account**
What can you do with this app?
Visualize changes you're making on the Apps Builder platform in real-time
Check colors, fonts, sizes of images
Test links, multimedia content, maps & KML files
See how custom app settings like Facebook Login, forms, mailing list and loyalty programs work on your app
Test Beacons and in-app popups
Demo your app before you publish it on the app stores
Insert your Apps-Builder username and password
Select the app you want to test (using the 6-digit id in your App's URL)
You're ready to use this tester app to examine what you've developed on the Apps-Builder dashboard
White Label Login:
View detailed steps on how to customize your preview app to your brand http://t.signaleuna.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJW7t5XYg1qg6yCW4XyXfx2zht1nW8qC87H56dS0Nf5QKwz002?t=https%3A%2F%2Fappsbuilder.zendesk.com%2Fhc%2Fen-us%2Farticles%2F204190813-How-to-use-the-White-Label-app-preview&si=6455519522848768&pi=ac8d032c-d63b-495f-e4ee-c9276cef6adc" target="_blank">link
(주)노하우정보통신에서 구매하신 Seetrol 소유형 중계서버를 구입하여 PC to PC 원격지원 시스템을 사용하고 계신 기존 고객
먼저 원격제어될 PC에 www.seetrol.co.kr에서 SeetrolClient 설치하고 실행하신 후 로그인 합니다.
그리고 안드로이드폰에서 SeetrolCenter를 실행하고 해당 Seetrol소유형 서버를 등록합니다. 등록된 Seetrol소유형 서버에 로그인하면 로그인된 SeetrolClient 즉, 원격지 PC 리스트를 볼 수 있습니다. 목록 중 원격제어하고자 하는 클라이언트 PC를 선택하면 원격제어가 시작됩니다.
Android : 2.2 이상
PC : Windows XP 이상
Notes, Facts, and Time & Expenses) with you everywhere in your phone, tablet or other Android device--and keep them synchronized with your iOS ($20) or Windows ($30) CaseManager apps via Dropbox.
You can access your CaseManager information even if you are not connected to the internet.
Your lists of information are searchable and printable.
Leave that overstuffed briefcase behind. From now on it’s just you and your Android phone or tablet.
New features in this version:
• New easy "swipe" gesture accesses the Global Menu.
• Send to Time & Expenses" button turns Events or Tasks into automatic time slips and saves you time and effort in recording your work.
• Newsfeed--Want some entertainment? Read these daily interesting legal articles from the ABA.
• Handy notes: jot a note in many content areas; save, print, and email it on the spot.
• Add your firm’s name to the landing page, then personalize each device with the user’s name.
CaseManager is intuitive to learn and use, fast in operation. Why not download CaseManager for Android today? The price is no barrier, and soon you’ll be enjoying a much better way to manage your increasingly mobile law practice.
These plugins can easily be used with any Cordova projects running with version 3.0.0 and above. Please see the GitHub for further instruction on how to use it on your own projects.
The Synchronisation page displays the datastores which are turned on and which will be synchronised to the cloud. The Datastores page enables each category to be turned on/off to suit the needs of each synchronisation. The Server Settings page contains both the server URL and account credentials of the user; both of these are editable.
For further information please contact Product Support.
You can use iSmartRCU after pairing your G4 Hybrid SmartBox and mobile devices through the same WiFi network.
- Remote Key : Navigation and control channel and volume.
- Touch Pad : Control device on screen pointer(like mouse) using touch pad.
- Input Text : Easy text input via mobile. (Typing will be limited in some environments)
Minuum takes up less than half the screen space of regular keyboards while still allowing you to type delightfully fast and surprisingly sloppy—all thanks to revolutionary new auto-correction. Minuum's powerful algorithm also works with emoji, so you'll always have the right emoticon at your fingertips. Spend 15 seconds with the introductory tutorial and you'll be able to start typing with Minuum—instantly. The more you type, the better Minuum gets.
Minuum is always finding ways for you to enjoy your screen space through brand new bonus panels:
★ SMART EMOJI— Minuum now predicts which emoji to all your messages, you'll never wonder which emoticon to use again!
★ CURSOR CONTROL—Tweak your texts, emails, and posts with ease
★ CLIPBOARD TOOLS—Quickly cut, copy and paste
★ SEARCH & SHARE—Instantly access thesaurus, dictionary, Google search, and share functionality
★ TYPING SPEED—Monitor your typing speed
Download language modules and quickly switch between them. We currently support:
• Swedish (beta)
• Czech (beta)
• Polish (beta)
• Portuguese-PT (beta)
• Turkish (beta)
• More coming soon!
SMART WATCH SUPPORT
Minuum is the ideal keyboard for the small screens of smart watches. To try Minuum on your smart watch, sign-up for our smart watch mailing list: http://minuum.com/watch
The Minuum keyboard for touchscreens is the first step toward a "type anywhere" future. Smart watches are just the beginning. Soon Minuum will let you type in ways you never imagined. For more information: http://www.minuum.com
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
• MORE SCREEN SPACE
Recover more than half of the touchscreen space you lose when using traditional virtual keyboards.
• FAST SLOPPY TYPING
Type fast without worrying about precision, thanks to ridiculously smart auto-correction that learns as you type.
• HELP FOR THE LARGE-FINGERED
Use key magnification for precise letter, number, and punctuation entry—very useful if you have large fingers.
• DIFFERENT ALPHABET ARRANGEMENTS
Choose from alternate keyboard layouts—such as “QWERTZ,” “AZERTY,” “A-Z.”
• EXPANSION TO FULL-SIZED KEYBOARD
Drag on the candidates bar to quickly switch between mini and full-size modes (useful for URLs and passwords).
• SMART WORD PREDICTION
Speed up your typing via suggestions from a predictive engine that learns from your word list, word combos, and language use patterns.
• SMART EMOJI
Learn more about "the quest for the perfect emoji" here: http://goo.gl/sxQT9w
• VOCABULARY CONTROL
Minuum learns from your vocabulary, and lets you delete words from your dictionary though a pop-up display.
• RAPID GESTURE SHORTCUTS
Slide your fingers to the corners for quick, convenient access to all your features via pop-up keys.
• VOICE TYPING
Enter text hands-free via Google Voice Typing for voice-to-text typing when performing other activities.
• REAL MULTITASKING
If you’ve got split-screen capability, multitask more effectively as a result of extra screen space.
• BETTER TEXT EDITING
Edit more efficiently using these bonus panels: cursor control, tools.
Visit http://support.minuum.com to:
• Share ideas with the Minuum community
• Give product feedback
• Get help
ABOUT OUR NAME
Some people call us “Minum” or the “Minimum” keyboard but an easy way to remember the Whirlscape™ Minuum™ Keyboard is to think of a continuum of letters taking up minimal space.
For updates, join our mailing list at http://eepurl.com/zwd8T
an Example of how to Use:
Local Port: 9999 (this is the port on your android device)
Gateway Host: some_linux_gateway.com (linux machine with internet interface)
Username: your username for gateway.
Password: your password for the above gateway
Remote Host Name: name of the remote host you want to forward to.
Port Number: number of port you which to connect to. ex. 80 for http.
Make sure to read our Getting Started and FAQ sections at http://screen.bbqdroid.org/
=== IMPORTANT INFORMATION ===
* This app is optimized for rooted Android 4.3, 4.4, 5.0. It can work under limited conditions on Android 4.0, 4.1 and 4.2. Some features might not be available if you use the non-rooted method.
* This app requires a client app to be installed on your PC. This app is available on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux, and its source code is publicly available.
* When this app updates, make sure to check the recent changes to see if a new client version is needed.
* Remote input is currently in beta, it might not work properly on some devices. Please e-mail us if you have any problem.
Unlike many Phone-to-PC screen sharing app, BBQScreen lets you see your device's screen in realtime and at a high framerate. It's super easy to setup, and can work through Wi-Fi, USB Tethering, or even Bluetooth tethering (best experienced with Wi-Fi or USB Tethering).
Since update 2.1, you can now control your device from your computer (using your mouse and keyboard).
Since update 2.2, sound can also be transmitted (on Android 4.3 and 4.4).
Get and install this app on your Android device, and get the latest client app on your computer at http://screen.bbqdroid.org. Follow the instructions at http://screen.bbqdroid.org/getting-started.php for more informations on how to get started.
If you have any question or problem, feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com
This app is the official release from the ex-CyanogenMod app.
*** THIS IS BETA: It has high chances of NOT WORKING PROPERLY - Instead of rating 1-star because something doesn't work, just WAIT FOR AN UPDATE - This is FREE! If it doesn't work on your device then REPORT THE BUG, then WAIT AND SEE -- If you don't want to test it, don't install it. ***
If you want to support the development, buy the Donate app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fr.xplod.focal.donate
- A photo and video mode, supporting many features (burst mode, timer mode, scene mode, shutter speed on Sony devices, ...)
- A panorama mode, currently semi-broken
- A PicSphere mode, open-source replacement of Google's PhotoSphere, to do 360° sphere shots
- A review drawer, by sliding from the top of the screen (in portrait). It shows your latest pictures.
In photo mode, you also have access to a few tools, such as automatic picture enhancement (auto-awesome), or a rule of thirds overlay. On some devices, settings such as Color adjustment, HDR and a manual light measure point are also available. Double tapping the screen will put your in quick shot mode, where tapping the screen anywhere will take a picture.
In video mode, high-framerate video is also possible.
Need help? http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=45806383
- You can slide a widget's left handle to the right to close it
- You can swipe twice to temporarily hide open widgets, and swipe back to recover them
- You can pin widgets on your main screen
- You can scroll the sidebar
- This app targets mostly phones, but should mostly work on tablets.
- It is fully open source (GPL), and the sources can be downloaded at https://github.com/xplodwild/android_packages_apps_Focal
- It is a BETA, which means you might encounter bugs and crashes. I'm mostly working on newer devices (Galaxy S3 and +), so older devices might encounter more issues than recent ones.
- I do this in my free time, and this is a free software. Instead of rating 1 star because there is a bug, you should do a constructive comment, or raise the issue to me on twitter, @xplodwild. Or even better, fork the project and fix the problem :)
- Even if some parts of the app sucks for now, they'll improve over time.
Get the changes for all CyanogenMod-enabled devices, and check all the latest nightlies available!
All devices with official nightlies are supported.
- List nightlies for all devices
- List devices' next nightlies changes
- List devices' specific nightly changes
- Direct link to GitHub commit and Gerrit page
- Holo design!
Check our website at http://changelog.bbqdroid.org/
Fly in the air with your aircraft, tap on it to fire against the enemy helicopters and blimps, and avoid their missiles!
** Tap gently below your aircraft, it is highly sensitive ! **
Make the best score and beat your friends! And make sure to do our achievements :)
There are no other differences between the free and the donate version.
For more information, look at the free version of the Focal app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fr.xplod.focal