EZ Display is an easy-to-use app which enables your mobile devices to project the display to another device like projector or TV. You can remote control it through WiFi network, and display your photos. Furthermore, it can also display the web browser content.
-Remote control your projector through WiFi network
-View local photo gallery and do sketch
-Display Web pages and support sketch function as well
-Streaming image data from camera
-Support recorded and synced video streaming
-Quad split screens control
-Dropbox cloud storage link
-Office document and PDF viewer
-Add Web Video support (Youtube, Vimeo...etc.)
Device: Screen larger than 3.5"
OS: 4.2 or 4.3 Jelly Bean, 4.4 KitKat
ROOT: ROOT access with BUSYBOX installed
Keyboard: Google Keyboard recommended (free on Google Play), others might not adjust dynamically to changes in resolution
Samsung devices with multi window such as the new note 10.1 2014, and note 3: Samsung is using a custom made window manager that at the moment is not compatible with changes to the device resolution.
What does this app do?
It allows to change the resolution and the pixels density of your device
Why is this useful?
Watching Video using the hdmi output will usually mirror the screen content without correcting for aspect ratio, by setting the correct resolution and pixel density of the screen to match the tv allows to fill the entire external screen and avoid side black bars.
Playing games on an external tv: normally, the device will render the games to the full resolution available on the device's screen. On the case of the Nexus 10, games will be rendered to its huge resolution of 2560x1600 and then it will be scaled down to the tv screen resolution wasting GPU processing power and resulting on more heat and power consumption during gaming. By reducing the screen resolution to match the external monitor/tv less processing power is needed to render the game at the lower tv's resolution, many games will even use the extra processing power available for more effects or more frames per second.
For developers to simulate other screen resolutions and pixel density for android developers to test their applications on the physical device and observe how their application will look on other devices.
Manual Settings: Allows to manually select the desired resolution and pixel density according to pre-defined standard aspect ratios.
Auto Detection: Will run in the background and will detect HDMI connections and disconnections. On a HDMI connection detected, a notification will be presented to apply the detected screen resolution and pixel density appropriate for your screen. On a HDMI disconnection, the notification will allow to return to the device's default settings.
Reboot Mode: New Soft Reboot will only reboot the graphical interface not the entire system (Fast). Normal Full Reboot (safest, use if you find interface issues with the Soft Reboot).
Screen Size: Define your screen size (affects dpi calculation).This setting comes pre-defined for the nexus 10, but for other devices you should change it to match your screen size.
HDMI Resolution Preset: Define your preferred output resolution instead of using the Auto-Detection option.
Default Settings: reset to the factory configuration.
Auto DPI Selection it will select the appropriate dpi value for the selected resolution and the screen size defined on the settings.
Screen OFF feature: (experimental, tested to be working on nexus 10): allows you turn your device's screen off while keeping the output to the hdmi to reduce the power usage. To turn the screen back ON just press the power button twice or simply disconnect the hdmi.
New Recovery Feature: Recovers the default screen setting in case the device did not support the resolution applied. To trigger the recovery feature, plug and unplug the power/charger to the device allowing ~1s between plug/unplug as many times as defined on the settings menu, default is 3 times.
Why a reboot is needed to apply the new screen settings?
For now the safest way to restore the entire Interface with the new resolution and pixel density is to reboot the system. The new Soft Reboot should reduce considerably the time required to reset the interface.
Like a wired monitor, Air Display works in two ways:
(1) Extend your computer screen onto a second screen, or
(2) Mirror the contents of your computer screen onto your Android screen.
Air Display's performance is extremely responsive, employing a unique dynamic compression algorithm. On a typical Wi-Fi network, mouse cursor refreshes are indistinguishable from a wired mouse. Air Display works in both landscape and portrait configurations. Just rotate your screen, and it automatically reconfigures. Air Display makes a laptop much more useful by increasing its usable screen size.
Air Display not only gives you a wireless computer screen extender or mirror, but also works as a tablet input device. You can use your finger to draw directly on the screen's surface. Try it with a calculator, painting tool, or music control surface. Simple gestures allow you to operate the right mouse button and scroll wheel. When you rotate the screen, or disconnect and reconnect, your windows are automatically repositioned appropriately, so you don't have to drag them back to the Android screen.
Some great uses for Air Display include:
- Fill your Air Display screen with your utility apps such as iChat, Mail, iCal, and Calculator.
- Graphic design: Make Photoshop and Illustrator usable on your laptop by putting your tool palettes on the Android screen.
- Music: Use your Android screen as a wireless control surface for Logic or Pro Tools.
- Programming: Use the extra display area for such auxiliary development tools as Console, Terminal, and the Debugger.
- Business: Move all of your iWork and Office palettes and inspector windows onto Air Display, and let your document fill the screen.
On first launch, Air Display presents easy instructions for downloading and installing the free companion support software for your desktop computer.
Mac OS X compatibility: Air Display Host requires Mac OS X 10.7 or 10.8 or later.
Windows compatibility: Air Display Host requires Windows 7 or 8. (Windows 7 Starter Edition is not supported.)
Both devices must be on the same Wi-Fi network.
Don't install if your device is not rooted.
Record great quality screencasts directly from your phone or tablet!
SCR Screen Recorder uses hardware accelerated video encoding to achieve best quality screen recording on any device. It's the only video recorder on the market supporting Tegra device including Nexus 7.
This is an early BETA preview version so it may not work on all devices and ROMs. Before you buy consider testing SCR Free to ensure that your device is already supported. If you encounter any issues please report it at email@example.com to help me get your device supported.
SCR Screen Recorder collects anonymous usage statistics to help track bugs and analyze how users use the app. This software uses unmodified code of FFmpeg 1.2 licensed under the LGPL.
1. Join same network with PC
2. Connect to monitor and tap "START"
3. Get broadcaster at http://mirrorklick.klickerlab.com
4. Press broadcast key (default: F8)
For more detail
-Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) or upper
-PC with .Net Framework 4.0 or upper
-Projector, monitor or TV
-Android display adapter
(for ex., HDMI-out adapter)
-Network connection for android and PC
This application is patch to resolve Screen Mirroring problem after OS upgrade.
Download and install the application by following the popup messages.
(*) AllShare Cast(Screen Mirroring)
‘AllShare Cast(or Screen Mirroring)' on Samsung phone provides new sharing function.
It technology allows enable content on your Phone screen to be share with a nearby TV or Projector.
AllShare Cast Dongle supports to interoperate with HDMI enabled device via AllShare Cast and to stream contents.
AllShare Cast Dongle allows sharing videos and images with friends and family. Also you can enjoy mobile games on large TV screen.
This app is offered free of charge in order to serve as a reference implementation for Spring Design and its parent company’s patents with multi-screens applications. Spring Design’s issued patent numbers can be seen at www.springdesign.com
This is a full release and has no ads. ScreenShare works as a pair. We require it to be installed on both your tablet and your phone in order to share screen and content between devices.
ScreenShare includes two major mini-apps: ScreenShare organizer and ScreenShare browser. ScreenShare organizer can let you share and play your phone contents (photos, videos, music, documents, etc.) to your tablet or TV (via HDMI cable) and export your phone contents to your tablet storage. ScreenShare browser is highly recommended by TabletPCReview: "With ScreenShare Browser, you don't have to be in range of a Wi-Fi signal to get your tablet online. .... The app's performance is rock solid.”
This product does NOT have a remote desktop function or mirroring. ScreenShare has unique benefits: both tablet and phone devices can have distinct screen outputs and inputs to access content on the phone concurrently.
* When you want to stream video or download large files in ScreenShare Browser via the ScreenShare service, we recommend that you to switch the ScreenShare connection to Wi-Fi (phone and tablet connect to the same Wi-Fi network or connect the tablet to the phone's mobile hotspot.)
* Supports HTTPS for Android 3.0+ devices.
Keywords: Share remote device content, wireless media sharing, dual screen apps, two-way input streaming or beaming, Air Droid and AirPlay
You SHOULD need to check if "MirrorOp Sender" is compatible with your handheld/tablet before buying a Register Key
MirrorOp is NOT Miracast but has similar function:
MirrorOp Sender is an app that can MIRROR your Android screen to a MirrorOp Receiver through WiFi or USB. Meanwhile, you can use the MirrorOp Receiver to control the sender by Mouse/Keyboard/Touch. MirrorOp Receiver is available on many kinds of platforms: Android, Windows, iOS, some specific projectors, TVs, or boxes. Information about various MirrorOp Receivers can be found on http://www.MirrorOp.com/receivers.
Mirror screen to Windows Receiver
1. Make sure your Android device is rooted.
2. Download (from Android Market) and install the MirrorOp Sender on your Android device.
3. Download the Windows version of MirrorOp Receiver from above site, and install it!
4. Make sure your Android device and the PC connect to the same WiFi network.
5. Run the Receiver application from your PC.
6. Run the Sender application from your Android device.
7. It will automatically search the receiver and you can start to mirror the screen of your phone/tablet to the receiver!
8. You can also use mouse or keyboard to control back your android phone/tablet from Windows.
Mirror Over USB
Some users asked how to connect through USB cable from Android to PC. Please follow the steps if your phone/tablet support USB tethering function:
1. Connect your android device and PC through a USB cable.
2. Open the USB tethering (sharing) function on your android device，(You may need to refer to your phone guide to know how to turn on it.)，and then the computer will
automatically install a NDIS driver (if you haven't installed itbefore).
3. Open the Windows Receiver.
4. Launch the Android MirrorOp Sender and it will search the windows receiver.
5. Select it, start to use and you can control back from your PC.
The sender can support rotation. The orientation on your hand is the mirror orientation on the receiver side (What you see is what you get.). Besides, you can fix or correct the angle in the MENU.
Can Not Support AUDIO MIRRORING
Due to the Android framework limitation, the sender can not mirror audio. If Android start to provide the standard Audio Capture interfaces, we will immediately support it.
Android is an open system, so there are many display/frame-buffer designs for various kinds of devices. Therefore, we can't guarantee our MirrorOp Sender can run on all the android devices without any problem. The MirrorOp sender needs to access frame buffer so you must root your android device on the most cases. However, we still found there are some devices we can run on without rooting.
You can search in google to know how to root your android device using the keywords like: "how to root [Your Android device Model]". For example: "how to root Galaxy S4", "how to root HTC new ONE", etc... However, the root process may be dangerous so please be careful and do it at your own risk.
The sender allows 5 minutes trial. After 5 minutes, you should press "Play" to mirror or you need to buy a license key through google play In-App-Purchasing. You will get the key after the purchasing process.
Important Notice: If you've already registered, You MUST DEREGISTER it when you want to do a factory reset or register on the other device using the same key.
If you have any question, please leave your message here:
Screen Capture, Screen Shot, Snapshot, Screen projection, Projector, Remote control, wifi display, wireless projection, mobishow, mirrorop, mirror operation, mirror, mirror screen, android screen mirroring, WiDi, sender, wireless sender, TV sender, remote display, VNC, phone mirror, pad mirror, tablet mirror, Airplay, Miracast like.
Now you can use your Samsung Galaxy phone or tablet to share any content to any MirrorOp Professional enabled central display. Completely flexible and universally compatible with any app, the MirrorOp sender allows you to easily share pictures, movies, games or presentations onto your TV or projector. Your content is not streamed or retrieved from the cloud, instead the MirrorOp receiver duplicates whatever is on your device and gives you an exact copy on another display. You can even operate your Galaxy device from the receiver with a mouse or touch screen!
- Duplicates screen (full mirroring) of Galaxy phones and tablets to another display
- Shows dynamic content and moving images smoothly
- Plays content directly from your device, no internet required
- Easy to use with any MirrorOp Professional receivers
- Works universally with any app on your device
- Up to 4 users sharing simultaneously to the same receiver device
- Password security so you know you’re sharing on the right display
- Auto orientation
- Remote control with mouse or touch panel
- Samsung Galaxy device running Android 4.0 or above
- Free to use with wePresent WiPG-1000/wePresent WiPG-1500 receiver devices (for more info visit www.awindinc.com or local wePresent distributors)
- Free to use with Barco ClickShare for Conference Rooms (CSC) and ClickShare for Meeting Rooms (CSM) receiver devices (firmware update may be required, for more info please contact your local ClickShare support or Barco representatives)
- For other MirrorOp receivers, buy activation key with in-app purchase to use with all other MirrorOp receivers
Setup with 3 easy steps
1. Install receiver device
2. Connect to the receiver device
3. Launch the MirrorOp sender on your Galaxy and you’re on-screen
Join our Google group to get news on latest features, support and new ways to use your device:
MirrorOp, wePresent, MiraCast, Mirror, Samsung, Galaxy, wePresent, Barco, ClickShare CSC, ClickShare CSM, WiPG, ClickShare, Screen Capture, Screen Shot, Snapshot, Screen projection, Projector, Remote control, wifi display, wireless projection, mobishow, mirrorop, mirror operation, mirror, mirror screen, android screen mirroring, WiDi, sender, wireless sender, TV sender, remote display, VNC, phone mirror, pad mirror, tablet mirror, Airplay, Miracast-like
★ An extension application to the Mirror Phone Box which connects to the CarMirror-AV system.
★As long as the Mirror Phone Box is connected, it can instantly mirror your smart phone screen to Car AV screen which is compatible with CarMirror function.
★ Intelligent 2-way control between your smart phone and CarMirror-AV system.
★ Directly operate your smart phone on the AV screen.
★ Enjoy all the entertainments of your smart phone on the car AV system.
Screen Capture, Screen Shot, Snapshot, Screen projection, Projector, Remote control, wifi display, wireless projection, mobishow, mirrorop, mirror operation, mirror, mirror screen, WiDi, screen recorder, display recorder, sender, wireless sender, receiver, wireless receiver, TV sender, TV projector, Screen Capture Tool, Screen Capture Utility, Screen Capture Technology, Screen Encoder, Screen Decoder, Sreeen Recoder, remote display,remote control, VNC, phone projector, pad projector, tablet projector, 螢幕擷取, 無線投影, 投影, 投影機, 屏幕擷取, 遠端控制, 手機投影, 平板投影
"That's: brilliant. I mean, I can think of about a billion uses for this." -MobileCrunch
Why choose iDisplay over hardware display?
- Your Android can be your secondary display
- Works with both Mac and Windows computers
- Choose between WiFi and USB connection options: whichever is more suitable in any particular situation
- iDisplay lets you interact with your additional display: move objects, draw, control playback
- Zoom and Pan your desktop right on your Android
- Easily switch between portrait and landscape screen orientations: simply rotate your device and it will adjust automatically
- Perfectly fits for any Android screen resolution
Android OS 2.1 or later
Mac OS X
iDisplay Desktop application needs to be installed on your Mac.
iDisplay Desktop is free and can be downloaded anytime at getidisplay.com
iDisplay is compatible with Macs with Intel CPUs running on Mac OS X 10.5 and later.
Retina display (HiDPI mode) is not yet supported.
iDisplay Desktop application needs to be installed on your PC.
iDisplay Desktop is free and can be downloaded anytime at getidisplay.com
iDisplay is compatible with Windows XP (32-bit only), Windows Vista (32- and 64-bit) and Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit).
Windows 7 Starter Edition is not supported.
On Windows, iDisplay can be used as regular secondary display, mirroring and single-window modes are not yet supported.
For Windows Vista and Windows 7 "Aero" theme may be disabled when connected to iDisplay and will be re-enabled upon disconnection).
Your computer and Android must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
NOTE: Video playback on iDisplay may be laggy. We're working on its optimization, please make sure to keep your iDisplay up to date!
keywords: additional, monitor, display, idisplay, mac, pc, screen, double, multi-monitor, multiple, dual, extended, virtual
Access is granted via the myControlServer app which should be installed on the host prior to connection.
Please visit our website to download the myControlServer host application.
All of the latest Windows and Linux platforms are supported, inc Windows 8 (Pro).
▶ seamless connectivity with full mouse and keyboard emulation
▶ connect via wifi (IP address) or a Bluetooth pairing
▶ clean and intuitive interface (easy to use)
▶ fully configurable automation via the host scripting engine
▶ voice commands for text entry and script execution
▶ custom script icons with an interactive quick launch bar
▶ remote screen capture function
▶ password protection and port control
▶ a community based script repository
▶ dedicated user support via email
▷ more features to be added shortly
Automate common tasks such as starting a Google search, launching a TV catchup site (BBC iPlayer, Hulu, SKY Go, Netflix,etc) or requesting a music track via Spotify or iTunes (without the requirement of VNC or RDP / remote desktop).
Design your own scripts or choose from a wide selection of custom commands submitted to the myControl community on our website.
Note: the free version of myControl is limited to one script addition only. Please upgrade to myControl Pro to experience the full potential of the application.
Take full control of your Home Theatre PC setup without having to pick up a remote or attach any other device (USB UIRT, gmote, gpad or unified remote). Experience the full power of Windows 8 with voice control scripts customised for the most popular apps and interfaces (XBMC, winamp, VLC, boxee, Spotify search, media center and xbox smart glass).
myControl is also the ideal companion for presentations and audio / video demonstrations (powerpoint, picasa, tumblr, flickr, dropbox, adode PDF / flash and other office tools).
A full user guide can be found on our website:
Take control now with any phone, tablet or mobile device.
This version is a fully featured FREE download. No adverts or cookies are used to ensure that the interface is kept clean and intuitive.
Watch popular television episodes and series, such as Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, True Blood, Family Guy, The Big Bang Theory and The Simpsons; or any of your movie collection from the comfort of your sofa with an HTPC powered by myControl.
Enjoy live sports (football, hockey and baseball) from any Internet feed that you would normally watch on your laptop without the hassle of a wired mouse or keyboard.
Supported operating systems include: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 (Pro). Linux is also fully supported (Ubuntu or Fedora recommended). Apple Mac support to follow.
The user interface is optimised for all of the latest Android devices, including: Samsung Galaxy S4, Google Nexus, Sony Xperia, ASUS Transformer, Motorola X and many more mobile and tablet specifications.
Root access is not required to make use of the my Control application, however the myControlServer application should be installed and executed on the host PC with administrator privileges.
Please contact us via the support email listed below to report any issues or to submit feature requests / recommendations.
What it enables you to do:
1.Display documents stored in your Android devices using your Epson projector
2.Display images stored in your Android devices "Gallery" library
3.Display web pages.
4.Use the built-in projector remote control feature to control input sources, AV mute, freeze, audio settings, and more
5.Send files from your email or cloud storage apps to iProjection app
6.Marker function enables highlighting and annotation of projected photos and documents.
File formats and Activities supported and not supported
Epson iProjection supports the following file formats:
-Adobe PDF (PDF 1.6)
Also supports cloud file services such as Dropbox or email accounts (duplicated files only).
Activities not supported:
-Connection to multiple projectors
For a complete list of all supported projectors, go to www.epson.com/projectorapp
All products with direct connection
PowerLite Pro G6050W/G6150/G6250W/G6350/G6450WU/G6550WU/G6650WU/G6750WU
PowerLite Pro Z8150/Z8350W/Z8355W/Z8450WU/Z8455WU/Z8250/Z8255
PowerLite Home Cinema 2000/2030
All products necessitating an access point
PowerLite Pro G5550/G5650WNL/G5750WUNL/G5950NL/Z8050W
Android devices supported:
- Smartphones or tablet PCs that support Android OS 2.3 or later
LCD panel size should be more than 800x480(WVGA)
▶ Play media files stored in Android smart phone on your Mac
▶ Easiest way to create ‘Home Hub’ and ‘Personal Cloud’ with smart phone
Mobizen allows you to access multimedia contents on smart phone from web browser on Tablet, PC, etc. Install Mobizen APP on the device you want to connect and go to Mobizen website(www.mobizen.com). Then enjoy music, videos, photos and other multimedia contents on multi-screen.
Full enjoyment through Mobizen
- Enjoy your precious memories on big screen.
- Play your smart phone music with loud speaker on your PC.
- Vibrantly enjoy your special day video.
- Manage your files easily by drag and drop.
- Confidently backup you precious memories and store them on the PC. (soon)
- Play and listen to music stored on my smart phone from any browser.
- Send a photo While viewing my precious memories to store it on my PC.
- Play Videos on stored on my smart phone from any browser and also you can download, upload them.
- The data in the smart phone can be downloaded to the PC. also upload files are available.
5. Call Logs (soon)
- View phone call history and you can manage them.
6. Messages (soon)
- Check text history. Separately manage group message and send new text directly.
7. Contacts (soon)
- Manage my smart phone contacts on PC's big screen and be able to send message to the my contacts
8. Backups (soon)
- Backup/Restore my important data.
- Backup/Restore Feature: Contacts, Messages, Photos, Music, Videos, APK, etc
- Smart Phone, Tablet, Smart TV OS : Android 4.0 or higher
- Web Browser : Chrome 19 or higher, Safari 7 or higher, FireFox 18 or higher, IE 10 or higher
- PC Plugin : Windows 7 or higher, MAC 10.7 or higher
* Some features may have difficulties with lower version of devices and lower version of web browsers. For more information visit Mobizen webpage.
* Some device may require additional engine [SEC v2.0] installation to enable screen mirroring and controlling device. Please install engine when Mobizen shows the installation required message.
Attention: You need to refer to the uninstall guide in this app before uninstalling it.
More from developer
This app is the official release from the ex-CyanogenMod app.
*** THIS IS BETA: It has high chances of NOT WORKING PROPERLY - Instead of rating 1-star because something doesn't work, just WAIT FOR AN UPDATE - This is FREE! If it doesn't work on your device then REPORT THE BUG, then WAIT AND SEE -- If you don't want to test it, don't install it. ***
If you want to support the development, buy the Donate app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fr.xplod.focal.donate
- A photo and video mode, supporting many features (burst mode, timer mode, scene mode, shutter speed on Sony devices, ...)
- A panorama mode, currently semi-broken
- A PicSphere mode, open-source replacement of Google's PhotoSphere, to do 360° sphere shots
- A review drawer, by sliding from the top of the screen (in portrait). It shows your latest pictures.
In photo mode, you also have access to a few tools, such as automatic picture enhancement (auto-awesome), or a rule of thirds overlay. On some devices, settings such as Color adjustment, HDR and a manual light measure point are also available. Double tapping the screen will put your in quick shot mode, where tapping the screen anywhere will take a picture.
In video mode, high-framerate video is also possible.
- You can slide a widget's left handle to the right to close it
- You can swipe twice to temporarily hide open widgets, and swipe back to recover them
- You can pin widgets on your main screen
- You can scroll the sidebar
- This app targets mostly phones, but should mostly work on tablets.
- It is fully open source (GPL), and the sources can be downloaded at https://github.com/xplodwild/android_packages_apps_Focal
- It is a BETA, which means you might encounter bugs and crashes. I'm mostly working on newer devices (Galaxy S3 and +), so older devices might encounter more issues than recent ones.
- I do this in my free time, and this is a free software. Instead of rating 1 star because there is a bug, you should do a constructive comment, or raise the issue to me on twitter, @xplodwild. Or even better, fork the project and fix the problem :)
- Even if some parts of the app sucks for now, they'll improve over time.
Make sure to read our Getting Started and FAQ sections at http://screen.bbqdroid.org/
You can test the app for free with the "BBQScreen DEMO" app
=== IMPORTANT INFORMATION ===
* This app is optimized for rooted Android 4.3 and 4.4. It can work under limited conditions on Android 4.0, 4.1 and 4.2. Some features might not be available if you use the non-rooted method.
* This app requires a client app to be installed on your PC. This app is available on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux, and its source code is publicly available.
* When this app updates, make sure to check the recent changes to see if a new client version is needed.
* Remote input is currently in beta, it might not work properly on some devices. Please e-mail us if you have any problem.
Unlike many Phone-to-PC screen sharing app, BBQScreen lets you see your device's screen in realtime and at a high framerate. It's super easy to setup, and can work through Wi-Fi, USB Tethering, or even Bluetooth tethering (best experienced with Wi-Fi or USB Tethering).
Since update 2.1, you can now control your device from your computer (using your mouse and keyboard).
Since update 2.2, sound can also be transmitted (on Android 4.3 and 4.4).
Get and install this app on your Android device, and get the latest client app on your computer at http://screen.bbqdroid.org. Follow the instructions at http://screen.bbqdroid.org/getting-started.php for more informations on how to get started.
If you have any question or problem, feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
**************** VERY IMPORTANT **************************
IF YOUR DEVICE IS MORE THAN ONE OR TWO YEARS OLD, EXAMPLE
A GALAXY S III, A GALAXY NEXUS, OR ANYTHING THAT DIDN'T GET ANDROID
4.3 OR 4.4 OFFICIALLY, PLEASE TURN ON THE LEGACY MODE. IF YOU HAVE
ISSUES, PLEASE CONTACT US BY EMAIL FIRST BEFORE COMMENTING!
Check the FAQ at http://screen.bbqdroid.org/ for more information!
For more information about BBQScreen, please check "BBQScreen Remote Control" app details. This app has all the features of the main app, except it contains ads and runs only for 60 seconds.
Get the changes for all CyanogenMod-enabled devices, and check all the latest nightlies available!
All devices with official nightlies are supported.
- List nightlies for all devices
- List devices' next nightlies changes
- List devices' specific nightly changes
- Direct link to GitHub commit and Gerrit page
- Holo design!
Check our website at http://changelog.bbqdroid.org/
There are no other differences between the free and the donate version.
For more information, look at the free version of the Focal app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fr.xplod.focal
Fly in the air with your aircraft, tap on it to fire against the enemy helicopters and blimps, and avoid their missiles!
** Tap gently below your aircraft, it is highly sensitive ! **
Make the best score and beat your friends! And make sure to do our achievements :)