With this app, a changelog of your current CyanogenMod build will be displayed after the first boot after flashing the build. I used to flash, then try to find a changelog app as soon as I entered my new build for the day. Now, that task is done for me. This is extremely useful for nightly flashers of CyanogenMod. Enjoy!
Note that, after the first launch, this app will not be visible on your homescreen. It only runs after you have flashed a new CyanogenMod build.
Functionally similar to its older brother the CyanogenMod cLock widget and brought to you by the same developers, this independently released, stand-alone widget takes back its original name - Chronus - and brings the same elegant look and feel, enhanced with many new features and improvements, to the broader Android community.
As a flexible "Information" widget, Chronus is highly optimized in terms of CPU and data usage with the potential of replacing several other info widgets. Multiple Chronus widgets on the same device share the same back-end services and updates are batched. This makes the system use less battery while still providing the user with rich information. You can chose to use one or all of the features, those not used are completely disabled, using no CPU, data or battery.
1) Lock screen widgets are only supported on Android 4.2+. This is a limitation of Android itself, not Chronus
2) On some devices you may have to reboot your device after installing for the widget to show up in the widget picker
3) Details on the Permissions we use are available at http://goo.gl/EbMLmm
4) IF YOU USE THE XPOSED FRAMEWORK TO BYPASS THE ANDROID WIDGET API'S, THINGS WILL BREAK!
Features (Pro version):
- Additional Widgets (Forecast, Calendar, Clock+ (Forecast))
- Custom Tap actions for Clock, Weather and Calendar to launch apps or activities
- Set Widget backgrounds
- Change Clock and Weather panel alignment (Centred, Left or Right)
- Select Analog clock style (Standard or Classic)
- Calendar colors
- Feedly News provider
- Daydream screensaver
- with more features to be released every 3-4 weeks...
Features (All versions):
The standard version is functionally equivalent to the CyanogenMod cLock widget with added support for older versions of Android.
- Fully functional Flex, Flex (Analog), Clock+ and Weather Widgets
- Supports adding as a widget to the Home screen (Android 4.1+) or Lock screen (Android 4.2+)
- Customize the Clock look and feel (visible components, font normal/bold)
- Weather panel with Yahoo!, Accuweather, OpenWeatherMap and yr.no weather providers
- Minimized weather widget support (for the lock screen)
- News Feed Panel and built-in RSS sources
- Internal Article Reader
- Calendar panel showing a scrollable list of upcoming events
- Tapping event opens calendar at selected event
- Taping calendar icon opens Calendar at today's date
- Highlight upcoming calendar events with custom colors and font bolding
- Change the font color of all text in all panels
- Configure widget when adding or from the Chronus app in the app drawer
While Danny Baumann and I wrote most of the widget, credit also goes to the many translators as well as other contributors such as Nicolai Ehemann, Matt Booth and Jorge Ruesga for the languages and features they have contributed.
Check out ROM Toolbox which has included this app and added many more features.
For fast and friendly support please email us at email@example.com. We will be glad to help answer your questions and troubleshoot with you.
☆Two file manager panels
☆ Batch copy/paste, zip, tar, delete, move any file or folder
☆ Explore apk, rar, zip & jar files
☆ Change file permissions and ownership
☆ View and edit any file
☆ sqlite explorer
☆ Move, copy, rename, and delete files.
☆ Create and delete directories (folders).
☆ Send files by email.
☆ Add new files & folders in any directory
☆ Install zips using clockwork recovery
☆ Execute script files
☆ Show list of files with thumbnails for images.
☆ Bookmark any folder
☆ Open files and folders with other apps
☆ Change the theme (double tap home button)
☆ Sort by name, size & date
☆ Extract single files from zip/apks/jars
☆ Search for files or folders
Also check out my new game, Word Shuffle
Don't like 3.0? Email me with details why and i can provide a 2.6 build. Thanks!
Need help installing? Run DigiClock settings from your app drawer and check out help!
Other Problems? Help on dev site! Didn't help? EMAIL ME, i'll fix it!
IF STOPS UPDATING, CHECK IF A TASK MANAGER IS KILLING IT!
Cyanogen Mod may kill it aggressively. But shouldn't anymore ;)
USE: LONG PRESS HOMESCREEN, SELECT WIDGET
Please support dev by buying the Donate version!
ACR records phone calls. Although main purpose of ACR is to record incoming and outgoing phone calls, it has lots of features for free. See below features list and download the best call recorder in the Play Store
Some phones do not support call recording properly. This is due to capabilities of different chipset/CPU each brand/model have.
US USERS: Try workaround in ACR settings with audio input mode set to VOICE_CALL to see if you can get proper 2 way call recording.
Some of ACR's features are:
- Grouping recordings by date
- Auto email
- Auto delete old recordings
- Marking recordings as important so they don't get auto deleted
- Multi select, delete, send
- Displaying contact name and photo
- Excluded numbers
- Auto or Manual call recording
- Password protection of recordings
- Lots of recording formats
- Ability start delayed recording
- Different recording modes by number, contact, non-contact or just selected contacts
- Dropbox integration
- Google Drive integration
- And many more...
DO NOT USE ACR IN CONJUNCTION WITH OTHER CALL RECORDERS AND TRY DIFFERENT RECORDING FORMATS (ogg,3gp,mp4,wav) TO FIND BEST ONE FOR YOUR PHONE
THIS APP WORKS WELL ON SAMSUNG INTERNATIONAL GALAXY S3 AND MAY NOT WORK ON ALL PHONES!
ACR reported to be working phones listed below
Samsung Galaxy Ace
Samsung Galaxy Beam
Samsung Galaxy Core
Samsung Galaxy Fit
Samsung Galaxy Infinite SCH-I759
Samsung Galaxy MEGA
Samsung Galaxy Note
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (International Android 4.3 or below. Kitkat dropped call recording support)
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (US Android 4.3 or below)
Samsung Galaxy Note II
Samsung Galaxy S 4 (AMERICAS check workaround in settings and/or see https://bitbucket.org/copluk/acr/issue/7/enable-acr-on-galaxy-s4-at-t-sgh-i337-with )
Samsung Galaxy S 4 (International)
Samsung Galaxy S DUOS
Samsung Galaxy S II (not with ICS)
Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket
Samsung Galaxy S III (AMERICAS check workaround in settings and/or see https://bitbucket.org/copluk/acr/issue/7/enable-acr-on-galaxy-s4-at-t-sgh-i337-with )
Samsung Galaxy S III (International)
Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G (Samsung Galaxy S Blaze Q)
Samsung Galaxy Stellar
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Samsung Galaxy W
Samsung Galaxy Win Duos7
Samsung Galaxy Y Duos
Sony Ericsson WT19a Walkman
Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc LT18i
Sony Xperia Z Ultra (Disable Noise Suppression)
Sony Xperia Go
Sony Xperia Ion
Sony Xperia L
Sony Xperia M
Sony Xperia P
Sony Xperia S
Sony Xperia Sola
Sony Xperia SP
Sony Xperia TX
Sony Xperia U
Sony Xperia V
Sony Xperia X10 Mini
Sony Xperia X8
Sony Xperia Z (Disable Noise Suppression)
Sony Xperia ZL
Alcatel One Touch Star
Asus Padfone 2
Fujitsu Arrows X F-02E
Gigabit GSmart G1342
Gigabyte GSmart Rio R1
Gsmart 1317 D
GSmart Rio R1
GT S6802B (Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos)
HTC Sensation, with ROM Cyanogenmod 10.1 RC
Huawei Ascend Mate
Huawei Ascend P1
Huawei U8860 Honor (Turkcell MaxiPRO5)
HUAWEI MTC Viva
Huawei U8800 IDEOS X5
Karbonn Android phones
Kogan Agora HD+
LG Motion 4G
LG Motion MS-770
LG Optimus 2X
LG Optimus 3D
LG Optimus 4X HD
LG Optimus G (Try with VOICE_DOWNLINK and disable Noise Reduction)
LG Optimus G Pro (Disable Noise Reduction)
LG Optimus L9 (Disable Noise Reduction)
LG Optimus Me P350
LG Optimus Net Dual
LG Spectrum VS920ZV8
LG Splendor US730
Motorola Moto G (Android 4.3 only)
Pantech Discover (P9090)
PRADA 3.0 (p2)
Spice mi 435
Spice Stellar Nhance Mi-435
Sprint Galaxy S III running latest CM 10.1 nightly
Turkcell Maxi Plus 5
ZTE Blade G
ZTE Racer II
ZTE Leopard MF800
ZTE V790 / Viettel V8403
We are not lawyers.
Recording calls without letting your caller may not be legal in some countries
KitKat support added!
- On Android 4.4 (KitKat) Hiding/showing stock navigation bar will trigger lock screen.
- Hide just navigation bar and keep notifications bar.
- Show Quick NavBar and click soft button with one simple swipe.
- Spoof Soft Keys - make Android think you still have soft keys and display Menu button in applications actions bar.
- Theme Quick NavBar - use any custom image for buttons.
- Adjust trigger size and position.
- Integrate with Gesture Control or Tasker using Shortcuts.
- Stock firmwares, CyanogenMod, Pac Rom and Paranoid Android supported.
- No modifications and no reboot required.
- Change trigger color and/or transparency.
- Disable trigger (and Quick NavBar) if you use other alternative.
JOIN Beta version community - https://plus.google.com/communities/115800359125266491041
Other full screen apps hide notifications bar too and has no option to hide just navigation bar. Hide Soft Keys is different - it only removes navigation bar and replaces it with Quick NavBar. You can always access stock notifications list and recent applications list.
Based on the Cyanogen dictionary as released under Apache 2.0 license at
With this app you can set your phone in silence (by example) when the Pebble is connected and in normal mode when the Pebble is disconnected (due to the distance, by example).
You need to install the official Pebble app for Android.
You need to reboot your phone after install in order to use it.
If you're not using a Cyanogen compatible ROM you can download "Pebble Volume Seter" (from me). With this app you can set your phone volumes depending of the Pebble availability.
Tested in a HTC Desire (CyanogenMOD 7.0.1) and in a Galaxy Note (CyanogenMOD 10.1)
Features include multiple tabs, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox and network (SMB) support, SQLite database viewer, Text Editor, create and extract zip or tar/gzip files, extract rar archives, multi-select, execute scripts, search, remount, permissions, bookmarks, send files (via email, bluetooth etc), image thumbnails, APK binary XML viewer, change file owner/group, create symbolic link, "Open With" facility, MD5, create shortcuts.
For fast, friendly support simply email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will always try to help with any problem you may have with the app. If we can't help then you can have a refund, no questions asked.
Although 16,000+ five star ratings will tell you that most people are very satisfied customers. Make sure you read as many comments as possible to get a good idea of what most people think of the app.
We still respect the old 24 hour refund policy. So if you're not happy with the app just email us within 24 hours and you can have a refund. We'll need to know the order number, which you can find on the emails sent to you by Google when you downloaded.
Why compromise? Get the original and the best!
Full network access - Required for network and cloud access. No information is passed to us over the internet.
Add or remove accounts - Used by the Google Drive SDK to add a new account if desired. No changes are made to existing accounts and no details accessed apart from the account name.
Find accounts on the device - Used to list available accounts for logging into Google Drive.
Prevent from sleeping - Used to stop the device sleeping during long operations so they are not interrupted.
3G Manager allow you to save battery and avoid excessive Electromagnetic exposure by automatically disabling mobile data connection when you lock the screen.
The manager allow you to keep receiving notifications by automatically re-enabling the connection from time to time for some minutes to permit sync.
You can specify the reconnection interval and other settings.
- Automatically disable mobile data on screen-off
- Automatically enable mobile data on screen unlock or screen on
- Automatically disable mobile data when WiFi is connected (optional)
- Delayed disconnection on screen off to allow rapid chatting
- Periodic reconnection to allow notifications
- Specify first reconnection time (before periodic reconnection)
- The manager will be automatically paused while: on WiFi, charging, calling (after 2 minutes), on airplane mode, on Tethering/Hotspot mode and when mobile data are manually disabled
- Manager on/off widget (1x1)
- Manager on/off + periodic reconnections on/off widget (2x1)
- Optionally disable sync on low battery (low-battery level configurable)
- Run in foreground: always show app icon in the notification bar (optional)
- Night mode: automatically enable/disable reconnections at specified times
- Option to auto enable/disable 3G Manager at specified time
- DashClock extension
- Option to avoid disconnection ehile playing music, useful for Spotify, Google Music and similar apps
- Temporary pause (from the notification bar or double clicking on the widget): 3G Manager will pause for 20 mins (customizable) and reactivate after that time. Useful while streaming music or waiting for an urgent notification.
Note: to maximize battery saving set higher re-connection interval or totally disable it (you will lose notification)
This application DOESN'T HAVE Internet access permission.
Network communication permission is only for mobile data switch and detection.
The app doesn't allow reconnection interval under 7 minutes since that will drain your battery more than keeping the connection always enabled.
If you notice that the phone doesn't always reconnect when you unlock the phone try disabling the option "wait for unlock" (if that option is off the manager will enable the connection when you turn the screen on)
If you can't see the widgets in launcher after installing the app please try rebooting your phone (Android bug).
Languages: English, Italian, Spanish, French, Czech
Tested on: Nexus S, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Galaxy Note II, Xperia U, Galaxy S / S2 / S3 / S4
Works also on CyanogenMod 9, 10.x and 11
What is Recent Plus!?
It is a small app that replaces the "recent apps" dialog that appears when you long-press the home button. It shows the recently opened apps as before but additionally shows a volume slider. See screenshots. Requires CM7.
As you all know, the nook color is a wonderful device but it is lacking hardware buttons. A typical and really nice remedy is to install keysmod / Hard-key editor and bind the volume buttons to back and menu. Problem: you can no longer easily change the current volume while in an app, especially when it is running in fullscreen.
It started with this post and I am now moving it here.
* a device running a recent nightly of cyanogenmod 7
(0. install the keysmod so you have back/menu instead of the volume buttons)
1. go to "Settings", "Cyanogenmod Settings", "Input", "long-press home settings": check "Use custom application" and then choose "Select custom application", tap "Applications" (yes, another tap here in that list! This is the first entry), finally select "Recent Plus!"
2. done. Now you can long press home to switch apps and change the volume
Based on the Cyanogen dictionary as released under Apache 2.0 license at
Monitors and controls your Stoker directly from your Android phone. Provides instant feedback from stoker when active and extends battery life when monitoring the stoker in the background. Allows changing probe target temperatures and alarms for all connected probes. Shows visible warning when alarms conditions are present. When phone is sleeping, background services monitor probes every 2 minutes and will trigger an Android notification if an alarm condition is present.
When connected to a stoker-web server, additional log functionality is available and 5 second updates when screen is active.
☆ ☆ ☆
This application adds the shortcuts for your **CyanogenMod** profiles.
Need Cyanogenmod ROM, tested in CM 10 and above, however should work with CM7+ too but not tested, please test within Google Play Refund time and cancel the order if it doesn't work.
How to use :
* As launhcer shortcut
Home Screen -> Long press -> Shortcuts -> CM Profiles
* Along with automated apps like Tasker / Llama / Locale or any apps which can launch app shortcut
Shortcuts from this application can be used to set CM profile from apps like Tasker or Llama
* Use with LLama
Events Tab -> select any of the event -> Add Action -> Loacle Plugin -> CM Profiles
* Schedule to run a profile at specified time using TaskBomb Application
-Install TaskBomb from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.androidideas.taskbomb
- Launch TaskBomb -> Tasks -> + Symbol
- Name : Any name you desire
- Action Type : Shortcut
- Shortcut : CM profiles -> your profile
- Go back to TaskBomb Main Screen -> Alarm -> + Symbol
- Select the previously selected task
- Pick any time and frequency of run
* Set profiles from Launcher through shortcut
* Set profiles dynamically using other apps like Tasker / Locale / LLame which supports Locale plugin
* Doesn't run in background since its a shortcut
* Can be used with any applications which supports launch using Shortcut / Locale plugin
Kindly send your suggestions / feedback to email@example.com
(If you don't know what it is, please don't install the app)
2G Auto Toggle is a simple app that switches your phone to 2G network only when the screen is off. When the screen turns back on, the network mode is set back to automatic. This saves battery because 2G consumes way less power than 3G/4G.
*** Settings ***
- Enable at boot: no need to enable it every time you boot your phone.
- Disable in call: if the screen goes off during the call and the network switches to 2G there may be problems.
- Disable in tethering: you may not want to switch to 2G when using thethering or hotspot.
- 2G when WiFi connected/enabled: no need for 3G when you have WiFi.
- Toggle on unlock: why switch back to 2G/3G when the screen is on, if the phone is locked?
- Timer: you can set a delay before switching to 2G.
- App filter: 2G Auto Toggle won't switch the network mode when the apps you select are active.
*** Advanced settings ***
- Primary mode: choose which network mode to set when the screen is on/unlocked.
- Secondary mode: choose which network mode to set when the screen is off.
- Importance threshold: choose the minimum importance for an app to be considered active by the app filter.
A calculator that tries to include graphing and matrix math without losing its simplicity. Slide left and right to access more panels.
Requires v4.0+. Hide your default calculator by either disabling it (v4.1+) or using a custom launcher.
-Basic arithmetic (+, -, *, /)
-Trigonometry (sin, cos, tan, arcsin, arccos, arctan)
-Complex numbers (5+7i)
-Graphs X,Y functions (Y=X^2)
-Matrix math ([[1,0][0,1]])
-Hexadecimal and Binary support (1A+E)
-Widget for lockscreen and launcher
-Animated history (Long press to copy)
-Hide pages you don't need
-Tablet and Smartphone supported
-Completely open source! Download the source code at https://github.com/Xlythe/android_packages_apps_Calculator/tree/ics
More from developer
This app is the official release from the ex-CyanogenMod app.
*** THIS IS BETA: It has high chances of NOT WORKING PROPERLY - Instead of rating 1-star because something doesn't work, just WAIT FOR AN UPDATE - This is FREE! If it doesn't work on your device then REPORT THE BUG, then WAIT AND SEE -- If you don't want to test it, don't install it. ***
If you want to support the development, buy the Donate app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fr.xplod.focal.donate
- A photo and video mode, supporting many features (burst mode, timer mode, scene mode, shutter speed on Sony devices, ...)
- A panorama mode, currently semi-broken
- A PicSphere mode, open-source replacement of Google's PhotoSphere, to do 360° sphere shots
- A review drawer, by sliding from the top of the screen (in portrait). It shows your latest pictures.
In photo mode, you also have access to a few tools, such as automatic picture enhancement (auto-awesome), or a rule of thirds overlay. On some devices, settings such as Color adjustment, HDR and a manual light measure point are also available. Double tapping the screen will put your in quick shot mode, where tapping the screen anywhere will take a picture.
In video mode, high-framerate video is also possible.
- You can slide a widget's left handle to the right to close it
- You can swipe twice to temporarily hide open widgets, and swipe back to recover them
- You can pin widgets on your main screen
- You can scroll the sidebar
- This app targets mostly phones, but should mostly work on tablets.
- It is fully open source (GPL), and the sources can be downloaded at https://github.com/xplodwild/android_packages_apps_Focal
- It is a BETA, which means you might encounter bugs and crashes. I'm mostly working on newer devices (Galaxy S3 and +), so older devices might encounter more issues than recent ones.
- I do this in my free time, and this is a free software. Instead of rating 1 star because there is a bug, you should do a constructive comment, or raise the issue to me on twitter, @xplodwild. Or even better, fork the project and fix the problem :)
- Even if some parts of the app sucks for now, they'll improve over time.
Make sure to read our Getting Started and FAQ sections at http://screen.bbqdroid.org/
You can test the app for free with the "BBQScreen DEMO" app
=== IMPORTANT INFORMATION ===
* This app is optimized for rooted Android 4.3 and 4.4. It can work under limited conditions on Android 4.0, 4.1 and 4.2. Some features might not be available if you use the non-rooted method.
* This app requires a client app to be installed on your PC. This app is available on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux, and its source code is publicly available.
* When this app updates, make sure to check the recent changes to see if a new client version is needed.
* Remote input is currently in beta, it might not work properly on some devices. Please e-mail us if you have any problem.
Unlike many Phone-to-PC screen sharing app, BBQScreen lets you see your device's screen in realtime and at a high framerate. It's super easy to setup, and can work through Wi-Fi, USB Tethering, or even Bluetooth tethering (best experienced with Wi-Fi or USB Tethering).
Since update 2.1, you can now control your device from your computer (using your mouse and keyboard).
Since update 2.2, sound can also be transmitted (on Android 4.3 and 4.4).
Get and install this app on your Android device, and get the latest client app on your computer at http://screen.bbqdroid.org. Follow the instructions at http://screen.bbqdroid.org/getting-started.php for more informations on how to get started.
If you have any question or problem, feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
**************** VERY IMPORTANT **************************
IF YOUR DEVICE IS MORE THAN ONE OR TWO YEARS OLD, EXAMPLE
A GALAXY S III, A GALAXY NEXUS, OR ANYTHING THAT DIDN'T GET ANDROID
4.3 OR 4.4 OFFICIALLY, PLEASE TURN ON THE LEGACY MODE. IF YOU HAVE
ISSUES, PLEASE CONTACT US BY EMAIL FIRST BEFORE COMMENTING!
Check the FAQ at http://screen.bbqdroid.org/ for more information!
For more information about BBQScreen, please check "BBQScreen Remote Control" app details. This app has all the features of the main app, except it contains ads and runs only for 60 seconds.
There are no other differences between the free and the donate version.
For more information, look at the free version of the Focal app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fr.xplod.focal
** THIS APP IS STILL IN BETA/HUGE DEVELOPMENT: If you don't want to test it, don't buy it, or wait until it gets updated to a final state **
This app lets you see and control another Android device running the BBQScreen server app.
For more details, go to http://screen.bbqdroid.org/
Fly in the air with your aircraft, tap on it to fire against the enemy helicopters and blimps, and avoid their missiles!
** Tap gently below your aircraft, it is highly sensitive ! **
Make the best score and beat your friends! And make sure to do our achievements :)