App is back on play store under a new ID after being pulled by google with no reasoning.
--USE OF PERMISSIONS--
Internet: For downloading changelog data
View Connections: For checking for a active internet connection
With this app, a changelog of your current CyanogenMod build will be displayed after the first boot after flashing the build. I used to flash, then try to find a changelog app as soon as I entered my new build for the day. Now, that task is done for me. This is extremely useful for nightly flashers of CyanogenMod. Enjoy!
Note that, after the first launch, this app will not be visible on your homescreen. It only runs after you have flashed a new CyanogenMod build.
Check out ROM Toolbox which has included this app and added many more features.
For fast and friendly support please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to help answer your questions and troubleshoot with you.
☆Two file manager panels
☆ Batch copy/paste, zip, tar, delete, move any file or folder
☆ Explore apk, rar, zip & jar files
☆ Change file permissions and ownership
☆ View and edit any file
☆ sqlite explorer
☆ Move, copy, rename, and delete files.
☆ Create and delete directories (folders).
☆ Send files by email.
☆ Add new files & folders in any directory
☆ Install zips using clockwork recovery
☆ Execute script files
☆ Show list of files with thumbnails for images.
☆ Bookmark any folder
☆ Open files and folders with other apps
☆ Change the theme (double tap home button)
☆ Sort by name, size & date
☆ Extract single files from zip/apks/jars
☆ Search for files or folders
Welcome to Chronus, an elegant Home & Lock screen Clock, Weather, News feed and Calendar widget - now with DashClock Extensions support!
Functionally similar to its older brother the CyanogenMod cLock widget and brought to you by the same developers, this independently released, stand-alone widget brings the same elegant look and feel, enhanced with many new features and improvements, to the broader Android community.
As a flexible "Information" widget, Chronus is highly optimized in terms of CPU and data usage with the potential of replacing several other info widgets. Multiple Chronus widgets on the same device share the same back-end services and updates are batched. This makes the system use less battery while still providing the user with rich information. You can choose to use one or all of the features, those not used are completely disabled, using no CPU, data or battery.
1) Details on the Permissions we use are available at http://goo.gl/EbMLmm
2) If you use the Xposed framework to bypass Android Widget API's, things will break!
Features (All versions):
- Fully functional Flex, Flex (Analog), Clock+, Clock+ (Dash), Dash and Weather Widgets
- Highly customizable look and feel
- Weather panel with Yahoo!, OpenWeatherMap and yr.no weather providers
- Minimized weather widget support (for the lock screen)
- News Feed panel and built-in RSS sources and Internal Article Reader
- Calendar panel showing a scrollable list of upcoming events
- Highlight upcoming calendar events with custom colors and font bolding
- Backup and restore widget settings
- Add any two (2) DashClock Extensions in the Flex and 'Dash' widgets
- Built-in Gmail, Missed Calls, Calendar and Text Messages extensions
Features (Pro version, available via in-app purchase): - Video @ http://goo.gl/S4Ue1q
- Additional Widgets (Forecast, Calendar, Clock+ (Forecast))
- Custom Tap actions for Clock, Weather and Calendar to launch apps or activities
- Change Clock and Weather panel alignment
- Change Analog clock style
- Month view Calendar style
- Calendar and Event colors
- Set Widget backgrounds
- Additional News providers (Feedly, Facebook)
- Daydream screensaver
- Status Bar Weather notifications
- Add unlimited DashClock Extensions
- Android Wear support
- Chronus Wear watch (Android Wear)
While Danny Baumann and I wrote most of the widget, credit also goes to the many translators as well as other contributors such as Nicolai Ehemann, Matt Booth and Jorge Ruesga for the languages and features they have contributed.
**Must have an AppsBuilder account**
What can you do with this app?
Visualize changes you're making on the Apps Builder platform in real-time
Check colors, fonts, sizes of images
Test links, multimedia content, maps & KML files
See how custom app settings like Facebook Login, forms, mailing list and loyalty programs work on your app
Test Beacons and in-app popups
Demo your app before you publish it on the app stores
Insert your Apps-Builder username and password
Select the app you want to test (using the 6-digit id in your App's URL)
You're ready to use this tester app to examine what you've developed on the Apps-Builder dashboard
White Label Login:
View detailed steps on how to customize your preview app to your brand http://t.signaleuna.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJW7t5XYg1qg6yCW4XyXfx2zht1nW8qC87H56dS0Nf5QKwz002?t=https%3A%2F%2Fappsbuilder.zendesk.com%2Fhc%2Fen-us%2Farticles%2F204190813-How-to-use-the-White-Label-app-preview&si=6455519522848768&pi=ac8d032c-d63b-495f-e4ee-c9276cef6adc" target="_blank">link
These plugins can easily be used with any Cordova projects running with version 3.0.0 and above. Please see the GitHub for further instruction on how to use it on your own projects.
Based on the Cyanogen dictionary as released under Apache 2.0 license at
Currently, it supports gapps for gingerbread (2.3.x), ics (4.0.x), jellybean (4.1.x-4.3.x), and kitkat (4.4.x), art support also available.
Not sure what version of android you're on? It can tell you that also, just select android version when you open the menu.
Never bother with searching for compatible gapps again, or waste your time ending up with gapps that don't work properly for you.
Make sure to read our Getting Started and FAQ sections at http://screen.bbqdroid.org/
=== IMPORTANT INFORMATION ===
* This app is optimized for rooted Android 4.3, 4.4, 5.0. It can work under limited conditions on Android 4.0, 4.1 and 4.2. Some features might not be available if you use the non-rooted method.
* This app requires a client app to be installed on your PC. This app is available on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux, and its source code is publicly available.
* When this app updates, make sure to check the recent changes to see if a new client version is needed.
* Remote input is currently in beta, it might not work properly on some devices. Please e-mail us if you have any problem.
Unlike many Phone-to-PC screen sharing app, BBQScreen lets you see your device's screen in realtime and at a high framerate. It's super easy to setup, and can work through Wi-Fi, USB Tethering, or even Bluetooth tethering (best experienced with Wi-Fi or USB Tethering).
Since update 2.1, you can now control your device from your computer (using your mouse and keyboard).
Since update 2.2, sound can also be transmitted (on Android 4.3 and 4.4).
Get and install this app on your Android device, and get the latest client app on your computer at http://screen.bbqdroid.org. Follow the instructions at http://screen.bbqdroid.org/getting-started.php for more informations on how to get started.
If you have any question or problem, feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com
This app is the official release from the ex-CyanogenMod app.
*** THIS IS BETA: It has high chances of NOT WORKING PROPERLY - Instead of rating 1-star because something doesn't work, just WAIT FOR AN UPDATE - This is FREE! If it doesn't work on your device then REPORT THE BUG, then WAIT AND SEE -- If you don't want to test it, don't install it. ***
If you want to support the development, buy the Donate app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fr.xplod.focal.donate
- A photo and video mode, supporting many features (burst mode, timer mode, scene mode, shutter speed on Sony devices, ...)
- A panorama mode, currently semi-broken
- A PicSphere mode, open-source replacement of Google's PhotoSphere, to do 360° sphere shots
- A review drawer, by sliding from the top of the screen (in portrait). It shows your latest pictures.
In photo mode, you also have access to a few tools, such as automatic picture enhancement (auto-awesome), or a rule of thirds overlay. On some devices, settings such as Color adjustment, HDR and a manual light measure point are also available. Double tapping the screen will put your in quick shot mode, where tapping the screen anywhere will take a picture.
In video mode, high-framerate video is also possible.
Need help? http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=45806383
- You can slide a widget's left handle to the right to close it
- You can swipe twice to temporarily hide open widgets, and swipe back to recover them
- You can pin widgets on your main screen
- You can scroll the sidebar
- This app targets mostly phones, but should mostly work on tablets.
- It is fully open source (GPL), and the sources can be downloaded at https://github.com/xplodwild/android_packages_apps_Focal
- It is a BETA, which means you might encounter bugs and crashes. I'm mostly working on newer devices (Galaxy S3 and +), so older devices might encounter more issues than recent ones.
- I do this in my free time, and this is a free software. Instead of rating 1 star because there is a bug, you should do a constructive comment, or raise the issue to me on twitter, @xplodwild. Or even better, fork the project and fix the problem :)
- Even if some parts of the app sucks for now, they'll improve over time.
** THIS APP IS STILL IN BETA/HUGE DEVELOPMENT: If you don't want to test it, don't buy it, or wait until it gets updated to a final state **
This app lets you see and control another Android device running the BBQScreen server app.
For more details, go to http://screen.bbqdroid.org/
Fly in the air with your aircraft, tap on it to fire against the enemy helicopters and blimps, and avoid their missiles!
** Tap gently below your aircraft, it is highly sensitive ! **
Make the best score and beat your friends! And make sure to do our achievements :)
There are no other differences between the free and the donate version.
For more information, look at the free version of the Focal app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fr.xplod.focal