With this app, a changelog of your current CyanogenMod build will be displayed after the first boot after flashing the build. I used to flash, then try to find a changelog app as soon as I entered my new build for the day. Now, that task is done for me. This is extremely useful for nightly flashers of CyanogenMod. Enjoy!
Note that, after the first launch, this app will not be visible on your homescreen. It only runs after you have flashed a new CyanogenMod build.
Functionally similar to its older brother the CyanogenMod cLock widget and brought to you by the same developers, this independently released, stand-alone widget takes back its original name - Chronus - and brings the same elegant look and feel, enhanced with many new features and improvements, to the broader Android community.
As a flexible "Information" widget, Chronus is highly optimized in terms of CPU and data usage with the potential of replacing several other info widgets. Multiple Chronus widgets on the same device share the same back-end services and updates are batched. This makes the system use less battery while still providing the user with rich information. You can choose to use one or all of the features, those not used are completely disabled, using no CPU, data or battery.
1) Lock screen widgets are only supported on Android 4.2+. This is a limitation of Android itself, not Chronus
2) On some devices you may have to reboot your device after installing for the widget to show up in the widget picker
3) Details on the Permissions we use are available at http://goo.gl/EbMLmm
4) IF YOU USE THE XPOSED FRAMEWORK TO BYPASS THE ANDROID WIDGET API'S, THINGS WILL BREAK!
Features (Pro version, available via in-app purchase):
- Additional Widgets (Forecast, Calendar, Clock+ (Forecast))
- Custom Tap actions for Clock, Weather and Calendar to launch apps or activities
- Change Clock and Weather panel alignment (Centred, Left or Right)
- Select Analog clock style (Standard or Classic)
- Month view Calendar style
- Calendar colors
- Set Widget backgrounds
- Feedly News provider
- Facebook News provider
- Daydream screensaver
- Status bar Weather notifications
- with more features to be released every 3-4 weeks...
Features (All versions):
The standard version is functionally equivalent to the CyanogenMod cLock widget with added support for older versions of Android.
- Fully functional Flex, Flex (Analog), Clock+ and Weather Widgets
- Supports adding as a widget to the Home screen (Android 4.1+) or Lock screen (Android 4.2+)
- Customize the Clock look and feel (visible components, font normal/bold)
- Weather panel with Yahoo!, Accuweather, OpenWeatherMap and yr.no weather providers
- Minimized weather widget support (for the lock screen)
- News Feed Panel and built-in RSS sources
- Internal Article Reader
- Calendar panel showing a scrollable list of upcoming events
- Tapping event opens calendar at selected event
- Taping calendar icon opens Calendar at today's date
- Highlight upcoming calendar events with custom colors and font bolding
- Change the font color of all text in all panels
- Configure widget when adding or from the Chronus app in the app drawer
- Backup and restore widget settings
While Danny Baumann and I wrote most of the widget, credit also goes to the many translators as well as other contributors such as Nicolai Ehemann, Matt Booth and Jorge Ruesga for the languages and features they have contributed.
Also check out my new game, Word Shuffle
Don't like 3.0? Email me with details why and i can provide a 2.6 build. Thanks!
Need help installing? Run DigiClock settings from your app drawer and check out help!
Other Problems? Help on dev site! Didn't help? EMAIL ME, i'll fix it!
IF STOPS UPDATING, CHECK IF A TASK MANAGER IS KILLING IT!
Cyanogen Mod may kill it aggressively. But shouldn't anymore ;)
USE: LONG PRESS HOMESCREEN, SELECT WIDGET
Please support dev by buying the Donate version!
Based on the Cyanogen dictionary as released under Apache 2.0 license at
3G Manager allow you to save battery and avoid excessive Electromagnetic exposure by automatically disabling mobile data connection when you lock the screen.
The manager allow you to keep receiving notifications by automatically re-enabling the connection from time to time for some minutes to permit sync.
You can specify the reconnection interval and other settings.
- Automatically disable mobile data on screen-off
- Automatically enable mobile data on screen unlock or screen on
- Automatically disable mobile data when WiFi is connected (optional)
- Delayed disconnection on screen off to allow rapid chatting
- Periodic reconnection to allow notifications
- Specify first reconnection time (before periodic reconnection)
- The manager will be automatically paused while: on WiFi, charging, calling (after 2 minutes), on airplane mode, on Tethering/Hotspot mode and when mobile data are manually disabled
- Manager on/off widget (1x1)
- Manager on/off + periodic reconnections on/off widget (2x1)
- Optionally disable sync on low battery (low-battery level configurable)
- Run in foreground: always show app icon in the notification bar (optional)
- Night mode: automatically enable/disable reconnections at specified times
- Option to auto enable/disable 3G Manager at specified time
- DashClock extension
- Option to avoid disconnection ehile playing music, useful for Spotify, Google Music and similar apps
- Temporary pause (from the notification bar or double clicking on the widget): 3G Manager will pause for 20 mins (customizable) and reactivate after that time. Useful while streaming music or waiting for an urgent notification.
Note: to maximize battery saving set higher re-connection interval or totally disable it (you will lose notification)
This application DOESN'T HAVE Internet access permission.
Network communication permission is only for mobile data switch and detection.
The app doesn't allow reconnection interval under 7 minutes since that will drain your battery more than keeping the connection always enabled.
If you notice that the phone doesn't always reconnect when you unlock the phone try disabling the option "wait for unlock" (if that option is off the manager will enable the connection when you turn the screen on)
If you can't see the widgets in launcher after installing the app please try rebooting your phone (Android bug).
Languages: English, Italian, Spanish, French, Czech
Tested on: Nexus S, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Galaxy Note II, Xperia U, Galaxy S / S2 / S3 / S4
Works also on CyanogenMod 9, 10.x and 11
More from developer
This app is the official release from the ex-CyanogenMod app.
*** THIS IS BETA: It has high chances of NOT WORKING PROPERLY - Instead of rating 1-star because something doesn't work, just WAIT FOR AN UPDATE - This is FREE! If it doesn't work on your device then REPORT THE BUG, then WAIT AND SEE -- If you don't want to test it, don't install it. ***
If you want to support the development, buy the Donate app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fr.xplod.focal.donate
- A photo and video mode, supporting many features (burst mode, timer mode, scene mode, shutter speed on Sony devices, ...)
- A panorama mode, currently semi-broken
- A PicSphere mode, open-source replacement of Google's PhotoSphere, to do 360° sphere shots
- A review drawer, by sliding from the top of the screen (in portrait). It shows your latest pictures.
In photo mode, you also have access to a few tools, such as automatic picture enhancement (auto-awesome), or a rule of thirds overlay. On some devices, settings such as Color adjustment, HDR and a manual light measure point are also available. Double tapping the screen will put your in quick shot mode, where tapping the screen anywhere will take a picture.
In video mode, high-framerate video is also possible.
- You can slide a widget's left handle to the right to close it
- You can swipe twice to temporarily hide open widgets, and swipe back to recover them
- You can pin widgets on your main screen
- You can scroll the sidebar
- This app targets mostly phones, but should mostly work on tablets.
- It is fully open source (GPL), and the sources can be downloaded at https://github.com/xplodwild/android_packages_apps_Focal
- It is a BETA, which means you might encounter bugs and crashes. I'm mostly working on newer devices (Galaxy S3 and +), so older devices might encounter more issues than recent ones.
- I do this in my free time, and this is a free software. Instead of rating 1 star because there is a bug, you should do a constructive comment, or raise the issue to me on twitter, @xplodwild. Or even better, fork the project and fix the problem :)
- Even if some parts of the app sucks for now, they'll improve over time.
Make sure to read our Getting Started and FAQ sections at http://screen.bbqdroid.org/
You can test the app for free with the "BBQScreen DEMO" app
=== IMPORTANT INFORMATION ===
* This app is optimized for rooted Android 4.3 and 4.4. It can work under limited conditions on Android 4.0, 4.1 and 4.2. Some features might not be available if you use the non-rooted method.
* This app requires a client app to be installed on your PC. This app is available on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux, and its source code is publicly available.
* When this app updates, make sure to check the recent changes to see if a new client version is needed.
* Remote input is currently in beta, it might not work properly on some devices. Please e-mail us if you have any problem.
Unlike many Phone-to-PC screen sharing app, BBQScreen lets you see your device's screen in realtime and at a high framerate. It's super easy to setup, and can work through Wi-Fi, USB Tethering, or even Bluetooth tethering (best experienced with Wi-Fi or USB Tethering).
Since update 2.1, you can now control your device from your computer (using your mouse and keyboard).
Since update 2.2, sound can also be transmitted (on Android 4.3 and 4.4).
Get and install this app on your Android device, and get the latest client app on your computer at http://screen.bbqdroid.org. Follow the instructions at http://screen.bbqdroid.org/getting-started.php for more informations on how to get started.
If you have any question or problem, feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com
**************** VERY IMPORTANT **************************
IF YOUR DEVICE IS MORE THAN ONE OR TWO YEARS OLD, EXAMPLE
A GALAXY S III, A GALAXY NEXUS, OR ANYTHING THAT DIDN'T GET ANDROID
4.3 OR 4.4 OFFICIALLY, PLEASE TURN ON THE LEGACY MODE. IF YOU HAVE
ISSUES, PLEASE CONTACT US BY EMAIL FIRST BEFORE COMMENTING!
Check the FAQ at http://screen.bbqdroid.org/ for more information!
For more information about BBQScreen, please check "BBQScreen Remote Control" app details. This app has all the features of the main app, except it contains ads and runs only for 60 seconds.
There are no other differences between the free and the donate version.
For more information, look at the free version of the Focal app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fr.xplod.focal
** THIS APP IS STILL IN BETA/HUGE DEVELOPMENT: If you don't want to test it, don't buy it, or wait until it gets updated to a final state **
This app lets you see and control another Android device running the BBQScreen server app.
For more details, go to http://screen.bbqdroid.org/
Fly in the air with your aircraft, tap on it to fire against the enemy helicopters and blimps, and avoid their missiles!
** Tap gently below your aircraft, it is highly sensitive ! **
Make the best score and beat your friends! And make sure to do our achievements :)