With this app, a changelog of your current CyanogenMod build will be displayed after the first boot after flashing the build. I used to flash, then try to find a changelog app as soon as I entered my new build for the day. Now, that task is done for me. This is extremely useful for nightly flashers of CyanogenMod. Enjoy!
Note that, after the first launch, this app will not be visible on your homescreen. It only runs after you have flashed a new CyanogenMod build.
These plugins can easily be used with any Cordova projects running with version 3.0.0 and above. Please see the GitHub for further instruction on how to use it on your own projects.
aCalendar+ gives you many additional calendar features and your purchase supports further development and helps protecting the endangered Mountain Tapir.
EXTRA FEATURES (aCalendar+ only)
● Agenda view
● scalable and scrollable agenda widget (Android 4, lockscreen-capable)
● Google Tasks (Android 4)
● Manage Profiles (e.g. work and private, access the profile manager from the calendar list's menu)
● Notification actions for events (snooze, maps, edit) and quick contact bar for birthdays (Android 4.1)
● More notification options (more ringtones, vibration, LED)
● Manage Google Calendars (Android 4)
● Public holidays (add from calendar list) for 30+ countries
● Link calendar events to contacts
● text and file sharing option
● More color themes (5 light + 5 dark themes, Android 4)
● Privacy and availibility settings
● Create new local calendars (Android 4)
● Manage attendees and invitations
● Drag'n'Drop in day view (Android 4, double-tap and hold)
● Samsung S Pen / Stylus Support (AirView & Navigation, no painting!)
● Autocomplete for inputs (location only so far)
● SMS and email reminders for Google Calendar (Android 4)
♥ Helps protecting the endangered Mountain Tapir. Tapir Apps is a key corporate sponsor of World Land Trust http://www.worldlandtrust.org - we donate 10% of our revenue for rainforest conservation.
● intuitive navigation with smooth transitions
● day, week & month calendar
● Fullscreen widgets
● flexible recurrences like every 3 weeks, every 17 days, or every Mon, Wed and Fri
● 48 colors per calendar, 12 per-event colors if supported by the calendar (Android 4.1+ with Google Calendar only)
● custom event font size
● birthdays & anniversaries with photos from your addressbook and editing
● uses Android's native calendar backend and synchronization
● no battery drain through polling
● moon phases and zodiac signs for birthdays
● QR barcode sharing of events
● 12/24h clock honoring system settings
● optimized text display and improved line-break
● move forward and backward in the calendar by swiping vertically or volume rocker
● switch between calendar views with a horizontal swipe (opens the day or week you start the swipe gesture on) or double-tap for day view
● tap to open a calendar event
● long-press to add new calendar event
● long-press on mini-month to go to today or jump to date
● tap on photo to open quick contact menu
● 3-finger-tap: configurable action
● Drag'n'Drop: tap plus long press in day view (use volume rocker to change day)
aCalendar only requests permissions needed for app functionality. aCalendar+ respects your privacy and will NEVER send any of your private data anywhere unless configured by YOU. Please contact us if you have questions about permissions.
aCalendar+ is translated into more than 30 languages, mostly by volunteers - please let me know if there is a bad translation somewhere or you want to add your language.
♥ If you like aCalendar+, please show your support by rating 5-stars and recommending it to your friends ♥
Unfortunately app2SD cannot be supported, because homescreen widgets do not work from SD in Android. But aCalendar+ is optimized for speed and small memory footprint.
ROADMAP (Planned features)
● CalDAV Tasks
● Native alarm issuing with snooze and quick actions
● Custom notification times
● Year view
● alternative calendar system support (Chinese, Hebrew, Indian, Persian, Islamic/Hijri, Thai, etc.)
Includes home screen widgets: one displays detailed connection info, another lets you switch among your favorite networks with a single tap, and yet another toggles WiFi Access Point.
Can scan for and switch to the best network out of several configured.
New and improved:
• "Material design" widgets (version 3.5).
• A UI redesign (version 3.0): modern looking icons, swiping between list and radar views.
• Assign your own descriptions and icons to individual WiFi networks - never forget what that "XYZ1234" network is;
• Switch among your favorite networks with a single tap by using the WiFi Network Switcher widget. It will even enable WiFi if needed.
• "Best network" to switch between different networks you may have around the house or office (off by default, enable in app settings);
• Automatic switching between fixed and dynamic (DHCP) IP addresses (Android Settings in 2.* can't do this);
Some features require that you purchase the $1.75 premium package, available right in the application through Google Checkout (safe, secure).
These features are: advanced per-network options (description, icon, IP address), the one-tap network widget, and two widget themes inspired by Android 5.* (Material Design, since version 3.5).
All the other - essential - features are free: the widget with detailed connection info (four sizes, two free themes), scanning and connecting to networks, the network list view, the network signal radar.
Orders are processed and saved by Google and can be reactivated after a phone reset / flash, or on a new phone.
About requested permissions:
"Change system settings" is needed to switch between fixed and dynamic IP addresses, if configured so.
"Prevent phone from sleeping" is needed so you can enable automatic scanning and discover open networks around you.
"Read USB storage" for notifications about open networks, when enabled, and the sound file is picked from the memory card.
"Market billing service" is needed to make purchases.
Since version 2.5, supports per-network IP address and proxy server settings on Android 3.* / 4.*, included in the free version.
If you have an issue or a question, please contact me at email@example.com (email is also shown in the about box and below).
Also - a visually matching Bluetooth toggle widget. Find it below under "Related" and "Developer Info".
This application is ad free and does not require the internet permission.
For the complete list of changes and a list of frequently asked questions, please visit:
You can help to improve the translation into your language at Launchpad:
The source code of this free and open source application is available at:
* Show list of files with thumbnails for images.
* Move, copy, rename, and delete files.
* Create and delete directories (folders).
* Send files by email.
* Acts as an extension to other applications, like GMail, to attach files.
* Support for many file endings and mime types.
* Supports PICK_FILE and PICK_DIRECTORY intents so that other applications can use OI File Manager.
Gestor de fitxers d'OI., OI 파일 관리자, OI ແຟ້ມ ບໍລີຫານ, OI ファイルマネージャー, OI Bestandsbeheer, OI Dateimanager, OI Dosya Yöneticisi, OI Failu pārvaldnieks, OI Fájlkezelő, OI Filbehandler, OI File Manager, OI File Manedyer, OI Gestore File, OI Menedżer plików, OI Správca Súborov, OI Správce souborů, OI ھۆججەت باشقۇرغۇچ, OI مدير پرونده, OI Διαχειριστής Αρχείων, OI Файл-мэнэджар, OI Файлов Мениджър, OI फ़ाइल प्रबंधक, OI ਫਾਇਲ ਮੈਨਿਜਰ, OI文件管理器, مدير الملفات OI, מנהל קבצים OI, 檔案總管
• Securely stores your passwords, credit card information, e-banking credentials, web accounts and other custom data.
• There is a built in Editor for changing or creating new data Categories with custom icons.
• Search within fields.
• Contains no advertisements.
• Supports backup and restore of the encrypted data file to the Android USB device.
• Export of unencrypted data in CSV format to the USB device.
• There is an Auto lock feature that can be preconfigured for a specific period of time.
PRO FEATURES, available via single In-app billing payment:
• Password Generator
• CSV Import
• All data is encrypted, including Entry names, Category definitions and the data itself. Even the choice of Favorite Category is encrypted.
• Encrypts data using AES and Blowfish algorithms with key sizes of 256, 192 and 128 bits. And also supports Triple DES with key sizes of 168 and 112 bits.
• When the data file is decrypted, up to all combinations of algorithm, key size and cipher mode of operation (CBC, CFB, OFB and ECB) are tried with the Master password to unlock the data file. This was inspired by TrueCrypt and makes brute force attacks longer. The app itself does not store any hint to the actual cipher, key size or cipher mode of operation.
• Uses a randomly generated 'salt' combined with the Master password. Salt helps to protect from off-line dictionary attacks.
• The key to open the data file is created by combining your master password with the 512-bit 'salt'. The result is hashed 1000 times by SHA-256. Repetitive hashing makes a brute force attack more difficult.
• Supports auto destruction of the data file after a predefined number of unsuccessful unlocks have been tried.
• Unlike other similar Android apps aWallet has no internet access permission (forever). The only permissions this app has is to access to the USB device to backup/restore the data file in case you lose your phone. USB device access is also needed to export to CSV file format. Permission is also granted to the Google Play billing service to allow for the optional purchase of the aWallet Pro features.
For more info see http://www.awallet.org/
If you like this App, rate it in the Google Play. If you have any suggestions, just let me know.
Tags: password manager, keeper
EBookDroid supports the following ebook and document formats: DjVU, PDF, XPS (OpenXPS), FictionBook (fb2 and fb2.zip), Comics Book formats (cbr and cbz), plus - starting with version 2.0 - EPUB and RTF.
EBookDroid provides flexible font mapping for PDF documents:
- If an external font is found in the same folder with document, this font will be applied.
- Also, user can define a list of directories (/sdcard/fonts by default) where external fonts can be found.
- If an external font in a PDF document has the same family name as one of the font found in these directories, the found font will be applied.
- Otherwise, the appropriate NimbusL font will be used.
EBookDroid 2.0 provides the following extra tools:
- Text selection and external dictionary support.
- Text highlighting
- Free-hand annotations.
- Text notes and page notebooks.
Collaboration with electronic publication sites and access to online ebook catalogs is allowed by the supported OPDS ( [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OPDS Open Publication Distribution System) protocol. This is the reason the app is requiring permissions for network access.
EBookDroid allows you to customize the way you read on a per book basis: each document's layout can be tailored to give you the best reading experience and all settings will be remembered the next time you will open it.
Whatever your document, be it a two-faced xerox, a book with wide asymmetric margins or a multi-column article, EBookDroid provides you with features to split pages, automatically or manually crop margins and instantly zoom to a column's content. Please refer to the Wiki section of the developers' website for further instructions on how to use such features (don't forget to read the FAQ).
Should you experience any problems, please report them in the Issues section on the developer's website, at the following address: http://code.google.com/p/ebookdroid/.
If you are having issues with a specific document, don't forget to attach it to your question to the developers.
EbookDroid uses MIME types to handle different file types. Unfortunately, Android's and many other file managers might not support all MIME types. When this happens, you will not be able to open said files directly from the file manager. Some file managers allow you to add new MIME types and associate them with the corresponding file extensions. Refer to your file manager manual to get further instructions on how to do that. All MIME types supported by EBookDroid can be found in the Wiki section of the developer's website.
Welcome to Chronus, an elegant Home & Lock screen Clock, Weather, News feed and Calendar widget - now with DashClock Extensions support!
Functionally similar to its older brother the CyanogenMod cLock widget and brought to you by the same developers, this independently released, stand-alone widget brings the same elegant look and feel, enhanced with many new features and improvements, to the broader Android community.
As a flexible "Information" widget, Chronus is highly optimized in terms of CPU and data usage with the potential of replacing several other info widgets. Multiple Chronus widgets on the same device share the same back-end services and updates are batched. This makes the system use less battery while still providing the user with rich information. You can choose to use one or all of the features, those not used are completely disabled, using no CPU, data or battery.
1) Details on the Permissions we use are available at http://goo.gl/EbMLmm
2) If you use the Xposed framework to bypass Android Widget API's, things will break!
Features (All versions):
- Fully functional Flex, Flex (Analog), Clock+, Clock+ (Dash), Dash and Weather Widgets
- Highly customizable look and feel
- Weather panel with Yahoo!, OpenWeatherMap and yr.no weather providers
- Minimized weather widget support (for the lock screen)
- News Feed panel and built-in RSS sources and Internal Article Reader
- Calendar panel showing a scrollable list of upcoming events
- Highlight upcoming calendar events with custom colors and font bolding
- Backup and restore widget settings
- Add any two (2) DashClock Extensions in the Flex and 'Dash' widgets
- Built-in Gmail, Missed Calls, Calendar and Text Messages extensions
Features (Pro version, available via in-app purchase): - Video @ http://goo.gl/S4Ue1q
- Additional Widgets (Forecast, Calendar, Clock+ (Forecast))
- Custom Tap actions for Clock, Weather and Calendar to launch apps or activities
- Change Clock and Weather panel alignment
- Change Analog clock style
- Month view Calendar style
- Calendar and Event colors
- Set Widget backgrounds
- Additional News providers (Feedly, Facebook)
- Daydream screensaver
- Status Bar Weather notifications
- Add unlimited DashClock Extensions
- Android Wear support
- Chronus Wear watch (Android Wear)
While Danny Baumann and I wrote most of the widget, credit also goes to the many translators as well as other contributors such as Nicolai Ehemann, Matt Booth and Jorge Ruesga for the languages and features they have contributed.
• Preview the latest features: Try out the newest features. (Sometimes these may be a little rough around the edges.)
• Give early feedback: Let us know what you think and help make Chrome for Android a better browser.
You can install Chrome Beta alongside your current version of Chrome for Android. Chrome Beta will request additional permissions when using Chrome Sync for the first time.
Based on the Cyanogen dictionary as released under Apache 2.0 license at
Based on the Cyanogen dictionary as released under Apache 2.0 license at
It is even possible for your device (Samsung, Sony, Asus (for business customers), Lenovo, HTC, LG, ZTE, Huawei, Alcatel One Touch / TCL and more) to be remotely controlled, allowing the technician to access your device as if it were in their own hands.
• View device information
• Remote Control
• File transfer
• App list (Uninstall apps)
• Process list (Stop processes)
• Push and pull Wi-Fi settings
• View system diagnostic information
• Real-time screenshot of the device
• Store confidential information into the device clipboard
• Secured connection with 256 Bit AES Session Encoding
It has never been easier to troubleshoot devices!
1. Download and launch the app.
2. The other side, (e.g. the support technician), needs to install and start the TeamViewer full version on his/her computer (download at www.teamviewer.com).
3. Pass your ID on to your trusted technician, who is using the TeamViewer full version.
*** More Than 10,000,000 Downloads! ***
You don't need to manually turn on/off the Internet connection anymore. This app extends battery life by using a smart algorithm to turn on/off the Internet connection, reduce battery consumption and data usage, but still keep the important background data synchronized.
1. Auto manage 3G/4G/WiFi connection in the background
2. Show battery level and usage in the status bar
3. Efficient & easy to use
Toggling mobile data does not work on Android 5 unless you use a rooted device. We can still help to toggle Wi-Fi or use screen filter for saving the battery.
INSTALL AND FORGET
Or take time to configure the settings to get the most out of it and the longest battery usage time!
SATISFIED OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Try PRO version for 24 hours and get a refund if you don't like it.
★ Manage Internet connection intelligently in the background
★ Configurable enable intervals and settings
★ Detailed battery usage curve and information
★ Support whitelist and blacklist
★ Support night mode (PRO-only)
★ No ads (PRO-only)
★ Battery icon theme is changeable
★ Fully charged notification and low battery warning
★ Build-in screen filter to further reduce the screen brightness
★ Auto turn off the screen when you put the phone upside down on the table or into the pocket
★ Home screen widgets, battery level, quick settings
★ Display battery usage and time since last unplugged, estimated battery run out time, battery health status, voltage, temperature, etc. information
2 Battery Add-on
★ provide more battery icon themes
★ requires DashClock Widget by Roman Nurik
★ estimated battery run out time
★ detailed battery information
Sony SmartWatch 2
★ warning when phone battery is low
★ support low power mode
★ Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
★ warning when phone battery is low
★ LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
✔ http://goo.gl/KWCmDc (video)
✔ http://goo.gl/vOMFX (video)
★ AppNext 2013 best app ever awards
We have been selected as a Google I/O 2011 Developer Sandbox partner, for its innovative design and advanced technology.
Russian-Идрис a.k.a. Мансур, Ghost-Unit
Vietnamese-Trần Thanh Bình
Become a beta tester? Please join 2 Battery (http://goo.gl/vcHKs7) Google group.
If you are interested in helping us to translate this app to your native language, please let me know.
Make sure to read our Getting Started and FAQ sections at http://screen.bbqdroid.org/
=== IMPORTANT INFORMATION ===
* This app is optimized for rooted Android 4.3, 4.4, 5.0. It can work under limited conditions on Android 4.0, 4.1 and 4.2. Some features might not be available if you use the non-rooted method.
* This app requires a client app to be installed on your PC. This app is available on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux, and its source code is publicly available.
* When this app updates, make sure to check the recent changes to see if a new client version is needed.
* Remote input is currently in beta, it might not work properly on some devices. Please e-mail us if you have any problem.
Unlike many Phone-to-PC screen sharing app, BBQScreen lets you see your device's screen in realtime and at a high framerate. It's super easy to setup, and can work through Wi-Fi, USB Tethering, or even Bluetooth tethering (best experienced with Wi-Fi or USB Tethering).
Since update 2.1, you can now control your device from your computer (using your mouse and keyboard).
Since update 2.2, sound can also be transmitted (on Android 4.3 and 4.4).
Get and install this app on your Android device, and get the latest client app on your computer at http://screen.bbqdroid.org. Follow the instructions at http://screen.bbqdroid.org/getting-started.php for more informations on how to get started.
If you have any question or problem, feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This app is the official release from the ex-CyanogenMod app.
*** THIS IS BETA: It has high chances of NOT WORKING PROPERLY - Instead of rating 1-star because something doesn't work, just WAIT FOR AN UPDATE - This is FREE! If it doesn't work on your device then REPORT THE BUG, then WAIT AND SEE -- If you don't want to test it, don't install it. ***
If you want to support the development, buy the Donate app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fr.xplod.focal.donate
- A photo and video mode, supporting many features (burst mode, timer mode, scene mode, shutter speed on Sony devices, ...)
- A panorama mode, currently semi-broken
- A PicSphere mode, open-source replacement of Google's PhotoSphere, to do 360° sphere shots
- A review drawer, by sliding from the top of the screen (in portrait). It shows your latest pictures.
In photo mode, you also have access to a few tools, such as automatic picture enhancement (auto-awesome), or a rule of thirds overlay. On some devices, settings such as Color adjustment, HDR and a manual light measure point are also available. Double tapping the screen will put your in quick shot mode, where tapping the screen anywhere will take a picture.
In video mode, high-framerate video is also possible.
Need help? http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=45806383
- You can slide a widget's left handle to the right to close it
- You can swipe twice to temporarily hide open widgets, and swipe back to recover them
- You can pin widgets on your main screen
- You can scroll the sidebar
- This app targets mostly phones, but should mostly work on tablets.
- It is fully open source (GPL), and the sources can be downloaded at https://github.com/xplodwild/android_packages_apps_Focal
- It is a BETA, which means you might encounter bugs and crashes. I'm mostly working on newer devices (Galaxy S3 and +), so older devices might encounter more issues than recent ones.
- I do this in my free time, and this is a free software. Instead of rating 1 star because there is a bug, you should do a constructive comment, or raise the issue to me on twitter, @xplodwild. Or even better, fork the project and fix the problem :)
- Even if some parts of the app sucks for now, they'll improve over time.
** THIS APP IS STILL IN BETA/HUGE DEVELOPMENT: If you don't want to test it, don't buy it, or wait until it gets updated to a final state **
This app lets you see and control another Android device running the BBQScreen server app.
For more details, go to http://screen.bbqdroid.org/
Fly in the air with your aircraft, tap on it to fire against the enemy helicopters and blimps, and avoid their missiles!
** Tap gently below your aircraft, it is highly sensitive ! **
Make the best score and beat your friends! And make sure to do our achievements :)
There are no other differences between the free and the donate version.
For more information, look at the free version of the Focal app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fr.xplod.focal