Great little application I have been looking through all the to-do-list apps for one with tagging capability. this one has it. But still not exactly what I am looking for. This is a feature request. I would like to create different to do lists like Groceries, Shopping list, To Dos, etc. etc. And I would like to tag each item with multiple tags. How is this useful? e.g. I have added Milk to Grocery list. And now, I can tag it with different grocery store names that I normally shop. And now when I happen to be in one of those grocery stores, I can view items with that tag name and know what I need to buy from there. The same item can have multiple tags. e.g. A light bulb can be tagged with Walmart, Home Depot or Lowes. If I happen to be in one of those places, I can pull the list by these tags.. hope this makes sense..
Jewel of simplicity & substance Remains a pleasure to use.. Well-designed simple app, it's free with no permissions! Thank you
Nice one But how can I backup my data
Like this app...wish it had a reminder alarm.
I'm also impressed good start. I need a way to organise the tasks tho, I want to use it to remind me to do tasks in work in order.
Great app Even better if you could alphabetize and prioritize!
Updated in this version:
- New 'Add task' UI - works much better with on-screen keyboard on devices with smaller screens.
- You can add details to a tag when you create it
- Improved 'delete tag' context menu
- Various other UI improvements
Other recent improvements:
- Make checked tasks sink to the bottom of lists. To turn this on, just open the Preferences screen and enable 'Checked tasks sink'
- Stability improvements
- Preparation for online task synchronisation add-on (coming soon)