✔ Over 3 Million readers worldwide
✔ Top reading app for kids in the education category
✔ Practice reading anywhere!
✔ A full library of books
✔ Phenomenal feedback from parents
✔ Full support - we answer every email
✔ Best value for money
✔ Free first Bundle of books!
✔ Text highlights as read in 'Read to Me' mode
✔ Read the books yourself in 'Read Myself' mode
✔ Touch the characters to explore further story lines
✔ A full library of kid's stories
Imagine your child reading a new book every day, and developing the love of books and habit of reading!
With Read Me Stories your child can practice reading - anywhere, anytime - while you’re driving, shopping in the grocery store, or having a quick coffee at your favorite cafe. You can use Read Me Stories to give your child a new bedtime story every day or to practice reading before or after school. You can spend quality time with your child while teaching the reading skills that are so necessary for every child in today’s modern world.
Spend less time searching for apps because there are great new kids books in Read Me Stories, already there, right in the app, every day.
The library also includes the lovely series Tuffy's First Adventure. This series of stories takes Tuffy the pony on a grand adventure, where he learns how to meet new friends, and do good deeds. The illustrations are gorgeous. The stories are captivating. The voices are a hoot. These stories also highlight the text as the story is read. Touching the characters on screen expands the storyline.
Here is what our customers are telling us:
"My granddaughters looooove stories and this is a wonderful app for them to enjoy!" "I love this app! Please make more books!!! :)"
"Keep them coming this grandma shares with grand-babies and I'm grandma gadget. And they look forward to the stories and the 6 year old loves to try to read the words so one had my iPod touch while the other one uses the iPad good thing I only have two grand children to see at one time. Good job. Love this app."
"My children love these books!!! We read them every night and they forward to the new books they get. Thank you for a wonderful app, I hope there are many more book to come. We love reading and plan on keeping this for a very long time!!!!
"Just so you know my kids can not wait for the next book they ask if it is ready all the time thank you for making this app."
Go ahead and get Read Me Stories right now... just click the ‘Install’ button.
From The ‘Read Me Stories’ team
But now everyone has a chance to learn to read other people's thoughts! You can:
- learn whether the interlocutor is telling you a lie;
- learn to deal better with representatives of the opposite gender;
- determine motives of the man's behavior;
- find out his current emotional condition;
- check your better half's faithfulness;
- create your own positive image and … skillfully deceive others.
This attachment will teach you to read the language of gestures, mimics, poses and much more. All these methods are effectively used at interrogations of special services and the FBI, in monitoring people and in many other cases. Now you have a chance of lifting the curtain of secrecy and learning the mysteries hidden behind it!
Download this attachment and learn to read other people's thoughts.
That’s shocking. We aren’t giving them the most important skill they need to live a prosperous life - being able to read!
Having found this app, chances are that you want to help your child become a great reader …
Well, CONGRATULATIONS! You found the ONLY App in the store that is a complete system for helping your child to become a great reader.
Whether they are getting a head start or catching up, this app will teach your child to read EVERY DAY, and LOVE IT - and be able to actually read the stories themselves.
This app is a complete and proven learning tool with a 12 year track record for teaching children age 4-8 how to read English with a 98% success rate!
The app includes hundreds of books covering diverse topics bundled with amazing graphics and soundtracks.
The technology in this app will create a library personalized to your child’s reading level.
From then on they get a new book every day.
As your child learns to read, the books become more advanced - and proceeding at your child’s learning pace.
And guess what? Your child WILL learn to read :-)
Books can be read anywhere, anytime and the app will adjust to your schedule. Miss a day due to illness, no worries! The app is smart enough to handle such an interruption.
So imagine a discussion 20 years from now with your child about how you taught them how to read, and how much fun it was and how it changed their life … They will remember this gift forever - now THAT IS priceless!
So go ahead and download this complete reading system by clicking the download button and give your child the gift of reading!
You can contact us ANYTIME for help / questions or feedback. We are here to support your success in helping your child become a great reader. That’s like having a virtual teacher available at your finger tips.
New books added every month to our much loved, more than 2 million downloaded app with great lineups of fairy tales, audio book, songs, simple learning games for toddlers, educational activities for kindergarten, bedtime stories and many more. Tap,listen and interact with it to stimulate babies and kid's imagination like all great toys.
= FREE Trial "Peter Pan" =
= FREE Trial "Babies Love Books" =
= FREE Trial "Rising Dino" =
= FREE Trial "Boom Boom ain't it great to be crazy" =
= FREE Trial search and connect adventure book =
= FREE Trial "First words for kids" for baby =
8 months to 12 years of age.
** All parents, boys and girls will love reading and playing it over and over again!
We've selected must read stories, some in a fun game feature and for you and the young ones to read and play.
- To optimize children's reading experience, we've carefully designed every component in the app, including script, narrations, BGM, movement and lovable characters.
- You can switch off the "read to me" mode and read along it by yourself. This is very effective to learn how to read.
** Fairy tales from the West (Andersen, Grimm, Aethope and others)
- Three little pigs story
- The little mermaid
- Snow White
** Fairy tales from the East
- The peach boy
** First words for kids
- Living room / dining room, Kitchen
- Numbers / Colors
- Body / Clothes
- Zoo / Aquarium
** Tap'n seek song book
- The Bear Went Over The Mountain
- ABCsong / fun alphabet toddler game
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
- Old McDonald
** Rising Dino
Be a part of the dino expedition team! Dig up various dino bones and bring them back to life! In this app, have fun learning about dinos through great illustrations, sound effects and action in a game like feature. It's like having a dinosaur excavation and a bunch of pet dinosaurs with you at all times!
- Where are the dino bones hiding? Swipe the screen and dig them up. When you swipe even more, the dinos will come back alive!
- Tap the dinos and listen to them make realistic sounds. Detailed dino info.
- A fun preschoolgames for little kids.
** Mr.Connecto =search and connect adventure book=
- When you tap characters, they will tell you what they want. Search for relating people that will fulfill their needs from the map and "Connecto", make both of them happy! Awsome
kids educational game.
- There are 50 characters in the map and they will randomly move around each time you start the app. So, you won't get tired of playing "Connecto".
- Kid's favorite characters such as fireman and police officers, people that are active in our daily lives, and hilarious ones will appear in "Connecto". This is also a fun learning material for social studies.
** Babies love books/Perfect games for babies
- Selling over 10 million baby books and creating mega hit baby shows on national TV, Yuichi Kimura now produced a series of apps combining interactive stories and videos just for babies.
- You will be amazed to see them glued to the story, having fun and actually start tapping!
- Some contains story and songs for children that makes children sleep.
Monthly subscription (auto-renewal)
**About Auto Renewal Subscription
- Subscription automatically renews until auto renew is turned off by the user at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to Google Account at confirmation of purchase.
Want to suggest a new feature? Find something confusing? Found a bug? Send us an e-mail at email@example.com
Reading can be fun and learning to read is now easy with this fun and interactive app.
Let’s Leap Ahead features the best-selling line of educational books sold in North America. Our Reading and other educational apps have quickly become the most sought-after educational apps by parents and teachers nationwide!
Kids learn how to read by playing alone, with friends, or with other kids around the world. Parents can view their child’s reading scores as well as the time they’ve spent playing.
We feature the top 100 Reading students every day!
Reading Friendzy includes:
•1st Grade Reading curriculum
•2nd Grade Reading curriculum
•3rd Grade Reading curriculum
•4th Grade Reading curriculum
•5th Grade Reading curriculum
•6th Grade Reading curriculum
•7th Grade Reading curriculum
•8th Grade Reading curriculum and much, much more!
Application allow you to monitor if your Bible reading is ahead or delay from schedule. It also contains the TMS Bible reading program.
This current version contains a reading program for 1 year:
Read the Bible from cover to cover
Read chronologically, in the order in which in which events occurred
Each day, read from a different section of the Scriptures in a weekly cyle: 1 day — The Law, 2 — History, 3 — Psalms, 4 — Poetry, 5 — Prophecy, 6 — Gospels, 7 — Letters
4) BY DATE OF COMPLETION
Read the books in the order in which they were completed
Books order and numbering of chapters and verses goes accordingly with «The New World Translation of The Holy Scriptures» published by Jehovah's Witnesses.
TRANSLATORS ARE WELCOME!
Chinese (Simplified) - 汉语(简化字)
Chinese (Traditional) - 漢語(繁體字)
Danish - Dansk
Dutch - Nederlands
English - English
Estonian - Eesti
French - Français
Ga - Ga
Georgian - ქართული
German - Deutsch
Greek - Ελληνική
Hungarian - Magyar
Indonesian - Bahasa Indonesia
Italian - Italiano
Japanese - 日本語
Macedonian - Македонски
Norwegian - Norsk
Polish - Polski
Portuguese - Português
Romanian - Română
Russian - Русский
Serbian - Cрпски
Slovak - Slovenčina
Slovenian - Slovenščina
Spanish - Español
Ukrainian - Українська
This speed reading app is a fun, effective and FREE way to increase your reading abilities. This app uses the fundamentals of metaguiding and viewing exercises to train your eyes to process text quicker. We have also included a diagnostic tool so you can check your progress as you read!
The average adult reads at about 250 words per minutes with a 70% comprehension rate. Students who have used the Ivy Standard system have seen increases of up to 500 WPM in as little as two weeks of use.
Development of this app is made possible through support from our sponsors. If you would like an ad-free version (as well as unlimited speeds, comprehension questions, and integration options), try the full version of this app!
Q: Why does this app require permissions?
A: Basically, we use these permissions to run basic app functions:
Internet / Network State
Our app pulls reading material and comprehension questions from a central database so that you can see updated books / questions without having to download a new version of the app. Every time you open the app, the database is updated! Since this is only text (and occasionally a small cover picture) data usage should be very minimal.
Write / Storage Permissions / Phone State
We need to write the downloaded data onto your device for two reasons:
-to allow you to use our program in the event that you do not have an internet connection
-to save bandwidth so you don't need to download the data if you already have it!
Once again, the data we store is only text, so space used is minimal (usually under 1 MB).
**We do not collect any personally identifying information or store any other unwanted information on your device!
Then this *How To Read Fast Speed Reading* APP will surely help you a lot. There are lots of free lessons and tips in on how to read fast and how to improve your comprehensive reading skill!
Here is what you will learn inside...
- Why are speed reading and comprehensive reading so important especially in today world where information is so overloaded?
- Are you reading fast or slow? What is average reading speed?
- Take a test today!
- Tips on how to read fast and how to read a book faster since reading more books is always popular goal of everyone
- Other Speed Reading Techniques and Exercises to improve reading speed
- How to read fast and remember more. Comprehensive reading techniques and Increase memory.
- Introduction about Evelyn Wood 7 day Speed Reading Course. Honest Review and Suggestion.
- What is fast forward reading program? Will it help?
* Free Puzzle and Memo game to get you relax while using the app
Special Bonuses like
- If your other New Year Resolution is learning a new language, then you're better check this out!
- Get your FREE 10 Groundbreaking Persuasion Secrets Course here
- An Interesting Way to improve your Memory by listening to Sound and Music. Try this Brainwave Sound Method here!
- And if you goal is not just read fast but write a book and publish it faster, then this FREE APP can help you…
- What next after you have reached your READING GOAL? Set a new one by following this guide
- Recommended Comprehensive Reading Program
And much, Much More!
Share this APP to all of your friends, family, relatives and love ones who wants to improve their reading speed fast. Be an expert fast speed reading after reading and viewing all OFFLINE tips in this APP. There are a lot of free apps inside. Click INSTALL to get it today for FREE!
Thanks a lot for your interest.
speed reading test
speed reading course
average reading speed
how to read fast
speed reading techniques
how to read a book fast
evelyn wood speed reading
how to increase reading speed
speed reading tips
speed reading exercises
This is a demo of the full version. It has three target words while the full version has sixteen. To protect your children from inappropriate content, it contains no third party ads! If you like this app please upgrade to the full paid version.
I developed this app due to a frustration that beginning reader books have small fonts and pictures that take away focus from the text. Flash cards are an alternative, but they have no content and meaning and are boring.
- Uses a very simple print based font, meaning the letters look like the letters they are taught to write.
- The font is made as large as possible so that the child’s finger can point at each letter as they sound it out.
- The verses are alliterative and/or rhyming to promote phonemic awareness.
- The child is asked to find the target word on a screen of words that sound and are spelled similarly. The puzzles encourage the child to look for patterns in the words to find the correct answer.
- The book is filled mostly with phonetically spelled words.
- There are three target words (Cat, Cow, Dog) for a total of 12 pages.
- There is a read-to-me button that can be removed through an options menu.
- This app is appropriate for preschool, kindergarten, and 1st grade children.
Visit my website and blog at www.corvidapps.com for more information about this app and information on learning with technology.
Check out Learn To Read for a paid version of this app with more content.
- This app does not collect any personal identifiable information.
- There are links to the Corvid Apps website and to Corvid Apps products.
- There are no third party ads.
About Corvid Apps:
My name is Laura and I am a stay-at-home mom keeping my foot in the software world by creating kids apps. I do all the coding, graphics, and marketing in the wee hours of the night and the brief moments the kids are playing nicely. I am working hard to offer a large collection of fun, unique, educational kids apps. If you like my app please leave a positive review. If you have a problem or are unsatisfied please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org I will do my best to rectify the situation. Visit my website and blog at corvidapps.com for more information about this app and information on learning with technology.
Introducing the ultimate language learning application!
You get a mobile app that contains everything you need to learn English the easy way. You have everything you need to learn how to read and speak fluently and effectively. There are many lessons to help you develop your language skill anytime, anywhere.
Are you ready to master a language on your Android in just minutes a day?
Developed to assist students on the go, the application contains a wide selection programs and topics. Learn your English, anytime and anywhere with your own personal language lab.
The fun and easy way to learn a language!
Reading Bee goes beyond the simple talking phrasebook or flashcard programs, providing a set of engaging, interactive study tools that help you really learn the language. With Reading Bee, you will be able to access and download a collection of hundreds of web-based learning instructions and lessons; Excellent for everyone who does have time to search online all day for English learning materials.
Awards and honors:
★ALSC Notable Books for Children
★Booklist Editors' Choices
★Publishers Weekly Best Books
Some of our user comments:
“With the help of a program like this they can finally have a brighter future.” – Lily
“A great source of reading, fun, and entertaining.” – Isreba
“My child loves it” -Bertha
“Great for me eager to enhance my English.” – Giovanni
“Reading Bee! It's helping my daughter read!!!” – Alycia
Four ways to read:
★ "Read to Me" — listen to the narrated story with sentences highlighted as they are read
★ "Read to Me then Try Myself" — listen to the narrated story with sentences , tap the screen to pause the reading and try yourself .
★ "Read it Myself" — read the book in its traditional form
★ "Read it Myself and Record/Playback" — while reading, tap the screen to record and playback your own voice.
Note: Please connect to WiFi network to avoid data usage fee while downloading large files from our Facebook page.
- date read
- time spent reading in minutes
- who read this: child , parent or "read together"
- comment for storing additional information
Parents can e-mail an HTML report in order to print out the log to submit to the kids' teachers. Multiple logs can be managed simultaneously.
It has been developed on Android 2.3 with a Droid X and compatibility-wise should work on any Android 2.1+ device with a camera. It relies on the zxing Barcode Scanner application to scan books. If you don't have that app, the phone should prompt you to download it the first time you attempt to scan a book. Book information can also be entered manually, in case the scan fails or there is no bar code (should be rare).
You'll need some books to scan. It should be pretty self-explanatory to get started, once the app is launched. You can also:
- long press a book in the log in order to add/edit book data or remove the book
- use the options menu to scan a book, enter book information manually, share the log, switch to a different log, create new logs, edit the name of the selected log or delete a log.
Note: An advert may display after sending the log.
### New in Version 1.1
This version adds some prioritized features, which have been requested by Users. It also adds cleanup for ICS and Jellybean devices and a few bug fixes. Your existing logs will be unharmed by this update.
With our book downloader app, you can put together a collection of ebooks into your own ebook library on your Android. There are plenty of books to reference, not only for adults, but children, kids and teens as well. Just download free books from online and put them on your Android device, to read at your leisure.
We have tens of thousands of free books from many genres. We have romance novels. Love stories like:
* Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare
* Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
* The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton
We have stories for children - kid's books such as Little Women, Alice in Wonderland, Cinderella, Peter Pan and Treasure Island. We have downloadable tales of horror from H. P. Lovecraft, and the original vampire tale, Bram Stoker's Dracula.
Read how detective Sherlock Holmes solves another case, or read a mystery by Agatha Christie. Study from religious books like the Bible. Learn about psychology from Sigmund Freud and Alfred Binet.
Enjoy reading a book from Charles Dickens such as Great Expectations and Oliver Twist. Enjoy science fiction stories like the Time Machine by H. G. Wells, as well as sci-fi e-books from the 1950s by Philip K. Dick, Frederik Pohl and Kurt Vonnegut. And more. All for free.
This e-reader is a modified version of FBReader. It is modified so that it downloads electronic books in Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Italian and so forth a little more easily. This program is GPL licensed, and computer programmers can access our source code on our web site. It primarily handles books in the epub format.
Join Bud on a journey through his house, school, city and around as he and his friends go from place to place to learn and review everyday sight words used in English for naming things. There is a long list of vocabulary for the children to learn and practice.
In Words for Kids - Reading Games, toddlers and preschool kids will start learning by listening and reading nouns, the names of things found around them in everyday places like bedroom, bathroom, classroom, playground, park, etc. Then in Play mode children will read questions and they will be asked to identify the same objects and recognize their words to reinforce their learning. In no time you will see kids spotting and naming things around the house and increasing their vocabulary every time they play.
Words for Kids - Reading Games is designed to:
- improve reading skills by practicing words children hear at home and school
- improve reading fluency
- boost kids confidence and self esteem
- help children with difficulties like autism, add, adhd, speech delay, non-verbal in reading and learning English language and communication in a positive and stimulating way.
Words for Kids - Reading Games is the first app in our collection of English learning games with a focus on vocabulary. Next to Words for Kids - Reading Games is our latest app Rhyming words - Reading Games, which focuses on word families, rhymes and vocabulary through 3 amazingly adventurous games.
*** FEATURED IN THE NEW YORK TIMES: LEARN TO READ WITH TABLETS ARTICLE!***
This edition comes with 3 FREE Books. Books are only in ENGLISH. (A few Spanish books are available and Portuguese is coming).
Think of Booksy as training wheels for books. It gives kids independence and security while providing help and support. Watch them glow with pride as they are able to read by themselves and gain independence.
Booksy is at its heart a library of age appropriate level-readers. We believe kids WANT to read when to give them fascinating and interesting books. That is why we partnered with experts to create books on topics kids will love. They will not only dive into reading, but with our nonfiction series also learn. Many books are written by experts and PhDs. Beautiful full-color images and illustrations.
Common Core aligned! Books on science topics, social science, math and everyday activities.
But BOOKSY is so much more. It has amazing features that make learning to read simple and fun. And, it includes powerful tools for parents and teachers to track kids' progress.
Booksy requires Android 3.0 or higher. For full functionality, it requires a microphone. It's a TABLET ONLY APP. It has been optimized for most 7 and 10 inch tablets including Nexus 7 and 10.
• Kids can tap on ANY word to have it read out loud. Not just the whole page, but the words they find difficulty.
• Quizzes help cement reading comprehension.
• Up to 10 users can be tracked in this editions
• Record reading sessions and track their progress without looking over their shoulder (RECORDING WILL ONLY WORK ON DEVICES THAT SUPPORT THIS FEATURE)
• Adults/Teachers can track kids' progress in the Parental Dashboard
• Awesome content: level-readers on science topics—not just of literacy, but of science literacy!
• Motivation engine! Stars, awards and trophies keep kids engaged and coming back for more. Kids get:
⁃ Stars for every book they finish
⁃ Stars for every quiz where they get all the answers right
BOOKS AVAILABLE FOR IN APP PURCHASE:
LEVEL 0 (50-150 words, repetitive structures and words for kids who are just starting to read)
✓ The american Flag
✓ Hello Bunny!
✓ Pocket Animals
✓ Animal Colors
✓ Counting Robots
✓ All kinds of Fun: The Mc Penguin Brothers
✓ Mr. Talbot's vacation
✓ Animal Orchestra
✓ The Four Seasons!
✓ Days of the Week
✓ Field trip!
✓ School is Fun!
✓ Tommy's Day
LEVEL 1 (150-300 words, simplified structures, for readers who are beginning to venture into reading on their own)
✓ Humpback Whales!
✓ Exploring Mars!
✓ Emperor Penguins!
✓ Solar System!
✓ In a Jam!
✓ The Ojibwe
✓ The President of the United Stated
✓ Caterpillar to Butterfly
✓ Rhymes & Poems 1
✓ The Ugly Duckling
✓ The Tortoise & the Hare
✓ The Ant & the Grasshopper
✓ Jack & the Beanstalk
✓ Little Red Riding Hood
✓ The Moon
LEVEL 2 (300-500 words)
✓ Global Warming
✓ George Washington & the revolutionary war
✓ Thomas Jefferson & the Declaration of Independence
✓ The pilgrims & the First Thanksgiving
✓ The Beaty & the Beast
MORE BOOKS COMING EVERY WEEK!
Learning Fun. Fun Learning.
•Personalised book shelf
•Emotive narration –engaging book readings to immerse the child in the stories
•Highlighted read along text
•Touch screen animations
•Expand your Mind Video – Based on the concepts of the individual books, children learn more about the various subjects covered in the books. Each concept also allows the child to understand the notion of character development, the Champion Mindset and create talking points with parents
•Record your own voice – Child can record own voice to read story. Parents can also record own voice to effectively read to the child.
Other fun activities include:
•Comprehension questions to facilitate understanding of what the child is reading
•Paint box – fun colouring in to allow the child’s creativity shine through
•Mix and match – exercising the brain’s recall in a fun way.
Inside the app you will also find a further introduction to the Read- Along books outlining the ease of downloading, functions, and parenting tips for reading with your child.
For over ten years MindChamps has championed cutting edge early childhood research and as a result has developed the unique MindChamps Read-Along library. This fun and educational shared experience is a wonderful opportunity to assist your child to become an enthusiastic lifelong reader.
***Requires Android 2.3.3 or later.