Since My Tracks version 1.1.10, there is a new setting called "Allow access" that the user must check on to allow third-party applications access to MyTracks data. So, please check on the setting to use MicroTracks. (In My Tracks Menu > More > Settings > Sharing > Check on "Allow access")
MicroTracks is an application for Sony Ericsson LiveView devices. MicroTracks works with Google My Tracks application. With MicroTracks, you can see your statistics data provided by My Tracks on your LiveView devices.
MicroTracks includes LiveView device simulator in it. You can try MicroTracks on your Android device without LiveView device.
*** IMPORTANT!!! ***
- My Tracks application version 1.1.0 or higher is required
- My Tracks is required to be installed before installing MicroTracks plugin.
- If My Tracks is not installed before installing MicroTracks plugin, MicroTracks plugin will fail to bind to MyTracks.
- You need to check on "Allow access" to allow MicroTracks access to MyTracks data. (In My Tracks Menu > More > Sharing > Check on "Allow access")
MicroTracks can show the LIVE track/location data while My Tracks is recording your track.
You can customize three data fields on three pages in MicroTracks preferences from following list:
- Average Pace
- Average Speed
- Total Distance
- Total Time
In addition, MicroTracks can show following sensor data if you have external sensors (ANT+ Sensors, Zephyr Bluetooth Heart Rate Monitor...):
- Heart Rate
- Sensor State
How to use touch panel area and select button:
- LEFT: Touch to change page (-)
- RIGHT: Touch to change page (+)
- TOP: Touch and hold to switch to edit mode
- BOTTOM: Touch and hold to lock the screen
- SELECT: (do nothing)
- LEFT: Touch to change data field type (-)
- RIGHT: Touch to change data field type (+)
- TOP: Touch to change editing data field (-)
- BOTTOM: Touch to change editing data field (+)
- SELECT: Push to exit and switch to view mode
Future development plans under consideration:
- adding more data types (heart rate graph, …)
- adding map page
- adding setting to change the number of data fields in each pages
- adding auto scroll feature
- and more!
Tested device list:
- Nexus S
- Nexus One
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10
- Sony Ericsson Xperia arc
- Zephyr HxM Bluetooth Heart Rate Monitor
- Garmin Heart Rate Monitor
- The Bluetooth connection between Nexus S and LiveView is unstable. Once connection is closed, re-pairing is required every time.
- MyTracks 1.1.2 crashes when Zephyr HxM Bluetooth Heart Rate Monitor connected to Xperia X10.
Please contact me if you have any problems.
Go for a run with MicroTracks!
Helps you improve your health & fitness condition. And maintain your form & figure by using your phone.
- Create and save TRACKS from any of your existing workouts or draw tracks on your own. Create–>download on the phone–>use them.
- Set a GOAL on distance, duration or calories burned on your workouts…
- ANT+, Zephyr HxM, Polar WearLink®+ transmitter with Bluetooth® support. Connect your Heart rate device to SportyPal PRO and check your heart activity information on your phone in real-time.
- Synchronize your phone with the web account, upload/download workouts on the web/phone.
- Automatic synchronization of your Plan from your web account and updating if there is any new workout completed…
- Sony Ericsson LiveView™ support.
- Configurable Voice notifications. Real time voice feedback for your distance & time.
- Basic/advanced data such as elapsed distance, time, current speed and average speed; pace and average pace; monitor your heart rate; calories burned; altitude change; climbing…
- “Auto-start option”, automatically starts a count-down timer for the workout as soon as the GPS lock is established.
- “Auto-pause option”, SportyPal will automatically pause your workout when you stop moving for a while, and will automatically resume when you start moving again.
- Facebook & Twitter sharing tools.
- Map view and tracking during the whole workout.
- Draws elegant graphics charts of your performance.
- Listen music or perform calls without disturbing your workout.
The completed workouts can be uploaded to http://www.sportypal.com The web application provides additional functionalities and more in-deep analyzed data from the collected performances. User’s can connect with other Sporty Pals, create new challenges, find desired tracks from the SP community, comment on their performance or organize virtual competitions...
My Cyclescheme user? Please make sure you have set your app password within the profile section of "My Bike Miles" then you'll be able to use our app to log your journeys for Gold BikeMiles!
PleaseCycle helps Councils and organisations understand, encourage and reward resident and employee cycling – a proven way of saving carbon, increasing productivity and lowering absenteeism.
Our Cycle Hub ® system is an online portal containing educational content, safe route planners, weather updates and a Council or company-wide leaderboard. This allows people to see how much they’re cycling, the resultant carbon saved and earn rewards for their mileage – like an “Air Miles” for bikes.
It’s a resident or employee-engagement, benefit and CSR tool rolled into one, helping Councils and organisations to inspire sustainable behaviour and capture the ROI it brings.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
The only app that not only lets you monitor your health and fitness goals, but also provides personal 1:1 advice from registered dietitians, fitness trainers and lifestyle coaches!
With the 20/20 LifeStyles Calorie Counter & Wellness Tracker you get a personal coach in the palm of your hand! Keep track of your daily calorie intake and develop an exercise plan that fits your needs. Want more help? Receive ongoing guidance from our team of experts through our Weekly Dietitian Review and Ask An Expert subscription services.
Since 1992, 20/20 LifeStyles has helped thousands of people achieve dramatic weight loss and transformative results through our nationally-recognized weight management program and product line of protein shakes, bars and supplements.
- Keep track of what you eat with quick and easy food entry including name brand and restaurant foods
- Set a daily calorie goal based on your weight loss plan
- Create balanced meals with expert suggestions and tips
- Create a weekly exercise schedule and keep track of your progress
- Automatically track calories burned based on your weight
- Develop workout plans to target specific areas of your body
Achieve Your Goals
- Set weekly weight & fitness goals
- Get real-time feedback on your progress
- Keep up with your progress inside the app and online at 2020LifeStyles.com