Exclusively on Android, so make your iPhone friends jealous!
If you're not satisfied, for any reason, within 30 days you get a full refund, period, no questions asked. We don't want your money if you're not amazingly happy.
If you are looking for our Cantonese app, please see: http://goo.gl/62PHL0
Pro version gives you:
★ Chinese handwriting recognition built in
★ Audio - recordings of every Mandarin syllable, by a real native Chinese speaker
★ Homescreen Widgets* - flip through your favorite words from your homescreen. Try adding multiple widgets!
★ Multi-dictionary support - the superb ABC Chinese-English and ABC English-Chinese dictionaries (in-app purchases at extra cost)
★ Merged results across dictionaries - no need for cumbersome cycling through dictionaries
★ Star English words (if you have the ABC English-Chinese dictionary installed)
★ Backup / Restore starred words, search history, preferences etc
★ Offline access to all features (unless specified)
★ Search Hanzi / Chinese, Pinyin or English
★ Pinyin or Zhuyin (Bopomofo) pronunciation throughout
★ Vertical Zhuyin support
★ Both Simplified and Traditional Chinese characters supported
★ Coloring by tone - you can color Hanzi, Pinyin or Zhuyin
★ Simple, intuitive and powerful UI
★ Live search - results update as-you-type
★ Progressive results - as you scroll down, progressively deeper searches are seamlessly performed
★ Enter long Chinese text in the search box and get instant Pinyinization as well as automatic vocab list
★ Starred Chinese words/phrases, Word lists (e.g. HSK, idioms/chengyu), Search history
★ Custom search using wildcards
★ Clipboard Monitoring - raise notification when Hanzi copied to clipboard. Please read: http://goo.gl/cmRFJ2
★ Night mode (black background)
★ Voice recognition (online only and only on supported devices)
★ Useful links to websites e.g. YellowBridge, Skritter, nciku, Google Translate (online only)
★ Uses CC-CEDICT dictionary data as the base dictionary
★ Seamless integration with our Hanping Chinese Camera app (for image-based character recognition): http://goo.gl/1clC8H
★ No ads!
* In Android 5.0 & 5.1, if you are having problems adding the Homescreen Widget, please try restarting your device: http://hanpingchinese.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=21699
* Purchasing this app does not include the ABC dictionaries. For more details about these paid add-ons (which include the ABC Chinese-English Dictionary (200,000 Chinese headwords & 10,000 example sentences) and the ABC English-Chinese Dictionary (62,000 English headwords and 6,400 example sentences)), please read: http://hanpingchinese.com/abc
* For Chinese character input via pinyin, use Google Pinyin IME: http://goo.gl/WZ3Zop
* "run on startup* permission required for Clipboard Monitoring "System Startup" option.
* If many Chinese characters appear as empty square boxes, or if you would like to use a nicer Chinese font, read this: http://goo.gl/y6ya5r (The custom font used in the screenshots is Simkai)
* Purchasing allows you to run the app on any Google Android device (i.e. legitimate Play Store app installed) where you are logged into your Google account. You can run the app simultaneously on as many devices as you like as long as you are logged into each one. Buying a new device? No problem, just log into your Google account and you should be able to download the app without additional payment.
Please use the forum (see below) to report any bugs or suggestions.
- Text-to-speech option
- Speech-to-Text option (Just say a word to search)
- Next and previous buttons in definition
- New look and feel
- Favorite words
- Share with Friends
- More Apps Link
- Rating and Like options
- Contact Us Option
- Move to SD card option
- Fast searching
- Low memory usage
- Exit button
Please follow us on Google+
Please visit our YouTube page
Please like us on Facebook:
✓ Every Hindi word is pronounced clearly in high quality audio from a native speaker.
✓ All audio is downloaded to your device, and is available offline or in airplane mode.
✓ Master your accent with the Speech Studio. Simply record yourself saying a phrase and then hear your voice next to the teacher’s. Then try again. You’ll be AMAZED how quickly your foreign accent melts away.
✓ Nemo is not built around lessons at all. It is meant to be picked up throughout the day, whenever you have a few minutes to spare.
✓ NO PRIOR KNOWLEDGE of Hindi is required.
Nemo targets the words and phrases most often used in conversation. For beginners, we’ve prepared “If You Only Learn 10 Things”, “If You Only Learn 50 Things”, and “If You Only Learn 100 Things” lists for a fast introduction to the essentials. Intermediate learners can progress to a course of the highest frequency words needed for travel and business and begin to have conversations in Hindi in a month. Advanced students will benefit most from the Speech Studio technology to correct their foreign accent.
With Nemo, you can customize flashcards to exercise the language skill you want to improve. When beginning a new topic, setup flashcards to practice translation of Hindi to English so you can build familiarity with new words. Next, switch to translate English to Hindi to train your recall and ability to speak. To complete mastery, switch to cards that specialize in fine-tuning your listening and perfecting your pronunciation.
Any card can be marked as a favorite, allowing you to make your own custom deck of cards to focus on the words of the day. Turn on Review Mode to recap what you practiced earlier in the day to boost your memory retention.
Dive into what you want to learn at any time. The phrasebook offers quick access to the vocabulary in the app through a Hindi-English dictionary interface. Nemo also functions as a translator. Simply find the words you need in the search interface and play its audio through the device speaker.
◆ Get off the beaten path or find comfort with traveler phrases.
◆ Build your proficiency with numbers and the most important verbs and sentence building blocks.
◆ Supports a “Word Gender” mode to display extra information about the gender of words.
Modern Standard Hindi is one of the most widely spoken languages in India and one of the official languages of the country. It is the native language spoken near Delhi, but is widely used in other cities in India because of its official government status.
Use your new skills to make friends, impress old friends, bring smiles to children, get out of jams, experience new things, talk confidently, and make your travel and cultural experience more rich and fulfilling.
Download this free app now!
It provides Kashmiri translation of meaning for these beautiful du'ass.
User can also listen these du'aas in Arabic.
We are working to provide the Kashmiri audio too in the future inshaAllaah.