• Select your own wallpaper for each screen
• Change the number of column/rows of animated cubes
• Customize the speed and design of animation
• Battery efficient: Only uses CPU when swiping through screens
First, pick the correct number of homescreens that your launcher uses. Then, apply a custom image for each homescreen. Next, customize the shape, speed, design, background color, everything!
If you use ADW Launcher (Cyanogen Mod 7 also) or a Sense launcher (HTC phones) be sure to change the launcher setting. If you do not change the settings, the app will not work!
If you are confused or having problems, please read the "Help" included with the app settings before rating poorly. If this doesn't solve your issue, please send me an email with your problem. I cannot reply to a review on the Market page, so I cannot help you. Please send me an email!
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: This is so I can save a temporary cropped image to your SD card.
For those wondering, the "pineapple cat" is from here:
Keywords: grid live wallpaper, live wallpaper, grid, live, wallpaper, animated, 3d, cube, rotating, shpen
Drum and Bass approved!
- Four different Pattern modes (Emitter, Metaball, Tentacle, Single Pattern), which can be displayed intermittently or simultaneously.
- Many options to alter the appearance of the different patterns:
- Tentacle length
- Tentacle core sizes
- Number of metaballs
- Size of metaballs
- And much more…
- Interact by moving around in slow motion.
- Animation speed, glowing strength and slow motion strength is adjustable.
- Adjust the strength of music influence.
- Choose different styles of waveform analysis and adjust the size and color of the corresponding display.
- And more!
TO USE: home->menu->wallpapers->live wallpapers
If you have any problems, please feel encouraged to write an email. Only giving a bad rating does not help the cause.
Remark: With some music players the music visualization feature does not work, e.g., the standard player of the HTC Evo 3D. But you can use a free third party player, e.g., Winamp to get it to work.
By downloading this application, you agree to the End User License Agreement:
Permission remark: The full internet access permission is needed for Admob ads in the free versions and the Google licensing service in the full versions. We guarantee that it is not used for any other purpose!
It barely eats up your battery. The coolest Tron Theme LWP out there!
NOTICE: UNOFFICIAL FAN APP. This is an independently developed third party application, NOT affiliated in any ways or endorsed by official movie production and/or distribution companies.
To use this wallpaper just tap:
Home -> Menu -> Wallpapers -> Elastic Grid Live Wallpaper
- basic grid
- changeable grid colors
- changeable grid colors
- touch radius
- grid size
- deforming factor
- touch force factor
- touch pull / push
- grid type ( lines, dots, squares, circles )
- grid thickness
- animated grid
Now you can select your own photo from the gallery and each ball will shift color so they together look like the photo!
In the free version most settings are locked.
In the full version you can customize:
- select photo and balls adapt colors to look like the picture
- custom ball color
- custom background color
- select color scheme for touch/bleed colors
- random color changes when touched (on/off)
- color bleed to surrounding balls (on/off)
- reverse lift (away instead of towards you)
- lift speed
- amount of bounce
- float time (freeze balls before dropping)
- object shape
* Cross Stitch
* Token (flat ball)
* Dollar Sign ($)
* At Sign (@)
- grid distance
- distance between balls
- ball size
- lift neighbors (how many surrounding balls will be affected by a touch)
Double tap to reset colors of all balls back to the original color (or photo).
This is our first time on an Android Stage and we have prepared for you this beautiful theme!
#### Some features
• Around 45 beatiful, pixel-grid fitted icons (each icon was align to pixel grid for crisper look on phone screens),
• 2 custom wallpapers,
• Customized menu colors and appdrawer,
• This is just a warm-up for future versions of this theme and other individual releases .
#### Important informations
• This template requires Go Launcher EX (be sure your version is up to date),
• You dont` have to open it after install,
• To set freshly downloaded and installed template just hit MENU --> Themes and choose "Perfect Glow theme"
!!!! If you have any problems with our template (please don`t rate us negative to early) or want to suggest something (for example icon request) just send us a email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Luma is a colorful, interactive live wallpaper featuring beautiful combinations of drifting shapes and colors. With literally hundreds of combinations, it's like having 500 live wallpapers in one.
Designed to match your style
Luma Lite comes with a set of designer themes that are made to match a range of homescreen themes and styles. Transform your screen into a beautiful mosaic of moving shapes and color.
You can further customize the look of Luma Lite with an easy selection of options. You can create your own color schemes and change the types of shapes. Now with touch interaction, brush your fingers across the screen to scatter shapes away.
If you like what you see, get the full version of Luma, which has our full range of over 20 designer themes, shape sets, and interactive effects!
HOW TO OPEN:
From Home: Menu > Wallpaper > Live Wallpapers > Luma Lite
Get the full version of Luma to unlock more themes, many ore customization options and much more!
Luma Full Version:
Keywords and tags: live wallpaper beautiful colorful smooth customization shapes particles bokeh lotus zen space stellar sakura leaves stars snowflakes diamonds jewels light theme
Check out some of our favorite live wallpapers: Blue Skies, Spring Zen HD, Galactic Core, Snowfall, Starlight, and Light Grid.
The wallpaper starts out initially as a multi-coloured grid. Over time, this grid will slowly transform (i.e. evolve) into a single colour (or close to that colour). By interacting with your phone, you can change the optimal colour and watch as the cells eventually evolve to that colour all over again!
Here's the nitty-gritty of the algorithm (for those that are interested):
Each pixel square simulates an individual, replicating cell. Cells replicate asexually, but not perfectly (i.e. they mutate).
The cell's traits are defined by its colour -- specifically, its red, green and blue values. These traits are used to calculate each cell's "fitness" score, using an optimal colour value (see below) as reference. This fitness value determines the cell's reproduction rate, and thus its survivability in the environment.
An "optimal" colour is defined based on a variety of parameters (by default, red is defined by the amount you touch your background, green is based on local time, and green is based on your phone's current battery level).
Note: If you enjoy this wallpaper, please considering getting the donate version! Just look up "Evolution Wallpaper (Donate)" in the market.
Usage: Home->Press Menu->Wallpapers->LiveWallpapers
The code is based on blurred-lines-live project. You can found it here: http://goo.gl/cin5T
Please check the banner image at the top of the page to get a glimpse.
★Ultra fast ★Runs animations on GPU
★Less battery usage ★No lag
★Touch deformation effects ★Customizable
★Presets ★All resolutions and orientations
#Full version is fully customizable
★More touch deformation effects
Please mail me for support.
1] Fixed issue on Galaxy Nexus.
This application features public domain and Creative Commons-licensed images of crop circles, cropped for Android device resolutions. Note that due to the variable screen resolution among different devices not every image will align properly on every device. The images are 960x854 pixels and have been tested on popular resolutions and devices.
√ Optimized for high res phones
√ Legally uses images via Creative Commons licensing
√ Unique images you won't find anywhere else
√ Hand-picked and cropped to precise dimensions
√ Works offline
√ Contains 24 high resolution images
√ Offline optimized for speed
√ Install to SD card (requires Froyo+)
Legal / Credits:
Application by Go Ape. Based in Seattle, WA. www.wegoape.com
Application icon and image source material licensed through Creative Commons Attrib-Sharealike. Credits for images: Photos and icon source material by oddsock (Ian Burt), Hansueli Krapf, Kecko, Thomas Backa, Hello, I'm Chuck, bradleygee, foilman, PhotoAtelier (Glen), Grunemann, Blyzz and helena.40proof.
Note on Permissions:
android.permission.INTERNET is used to connect to the advertising mediation servers and our partner advertising network servers for the purpose of retrieving advertisements.
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE is used to determine the existence and quality of a phone's network connection for retrieving advertisements.
android.permission.GET_TASKS is used to prevent advertisements from being retrieved when an application is in the background by checking to see if the application's task is active when an advertisement is requested. This is a workaround for the lack of global notifications about the active state of Android applications.
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE is used for accounting and auditing purposes by advertising networks. Advertising networks use anonymous unique identifiers to limit the number of impressions and clicks attributed to individual users.
android.permission.SET_WALLPAPER is used to set the home screen background wallpaper.
android.permission.VIBRATE is used to vibrate the phone on successful completion of setting the wallpaper.
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE is used to save images to the SD card. Images are automatically saved in a sub-folder of /wallpapers/ on your SD card named based on this app. They are only saved to the SD card when you set them as a wallpaper. This way, if you remove the app, you will retain the wallpapers on the SD card. You may delete the wallpapers from your SD card if you wish without affecting the functionality of the app.
IZoft wallpaper HD: The inside app you can see image type gallery or list item for easy to use it.
- Browse over 150,000+ hd wallpapers
- Save wallpaper
- Set wallpaper
- Search among categories
- List or Grid wallpaper viewing
Categories: Religions, Quotes, Animal, Animals, Anime, Animes, Architecture, Architectures, Artistic, Artistics, Baby, Babies, Car, Cars, Color, Colors, Comedy, Humor, Humors, Cute, Cuter, Fantasy, Fantasies, Festival, Festivals, Flag, Flags, Food, Foods, Graffiti, Holiday, Holidays, Horoscope, Horoscopes, Insect, Insects, Landscape, Landscapes, Miscellaneous, Music, Nature, Pattern, Patterns, People, Plants, Plants, Quote, Abstract, Religion, 3D, Religious, Scary, Sport, Sports, Universe, Valentine, Valentines, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year
Free, Wallpapers, Facebook, Twitter, Social, Backgrounds, Pictures, Photos, Fun, Games, Free Wallpapers, HD, Images, High Definition, Email, Amazing, Cool
Chevrolet Camaro Wallpapers HD - it is a group of more than 80 stunning high-resolution wallpaper images for your tablet or phone.
This app contains only high quality Chevrolet Camaro Wallpaper images and allows you to set them on your background or download HD image to your device.
- Only high-resolution Chevrolet Camaro wallpaper images.
- Only the best, bright images of Chevrolet Camaro.
- New pictures every month.
- Small size of the app.
Please rate this application - it will allow us to improve the application for you!
Interesting facts about Chevrolet Camaro:
- The Camaro was born on September 29, 1966
- The Camaro was originally going to be called the "Panther". Right up until the car's debut this was the name of one of America's finest cars. Chevrolet even had the molds made for the emblems, but then luckily for us they changed their minds !
- The Z28 name was chosen because it just happened to be the next available option after
- Chevrolet had originally planned a tri-power carburetion option for the small-block Camaros in 1967 !
- The 1969 body style was to continue in production for two full years. The '70 body style made its debut in 1971 instead of 1970 !
- Chevrolet designers had four body styles - coupe, convertible, fastback and station wagon planned for production instead of just two !
- Chevrolet had cobbled up a special two-seat convertible some 18 inches shorter than a normal Camaro convertible !
- The first 50 ZL1 Camaros were delivered with a carburetor that was too small. This made the car slower than its originally intended mid 11 second quarter mile time !
- Believe it or not, 1967 Camaros were to run on 13" tires !
- The 350 cubic inch engines in the 1967 Super Sport cars were a Camaro exclusive !
- For the late 1970 and 1971 body year runs, the was a planned edition called the "Hurst Sunshine Special" with a slide back sunroof. One car was actually produced and can still be seen in some Chevy advertisements. Look for a yellow '70 1/2 Z28 ... and look VERY closely !
- 1972 almost marked the end of the line for the F-Body cars, since they did not meet the new bumper safety laws !
- The Camaro set an Indianapolis track record in 1967 and '69 by being the first car selected as the Official Indy 500 Pace car two times in the first three years of its production. No other car has achieved this distinction since !
- Instead of a two light system with retractable covers, cars equipped with the Rally sport option were originally going to have four headlights, which were to show through a "full width, egg crate" grill !
- For years the name Camaro was often misspelled CAMERO by enthusiasts and automotive writers alike. Contrary to popular belief, there is no 'E' in Camaro, which by the way, means "FRIEND" in french. The "CAMERO" spelling means "Shrimp" in spanish. Thank God Chevy made a wise choice in spellings !!!
This application is optimized for any screen resolution and Android phone, including 720x1280 ,480x800, 240x320, 480x320, 960x540
1.The boxes move slight randomly.
1.Drag around, the picture rotates, to the highlight box as the center, the picture is rotated 360degrees.
2.Click on the screen，the colours change randomly.
Toxic Cubes Live Wallpaper uses OpenGL to render constantly moving scene and has a number of settings:
- select from different colors.
- touch the screen and pull a cube, as if your finger is magnetic.
- modify amplitude and speed of cubes.
TO USE: Home -> Menu -> Wallpapers -> Live Wallpapers
Scroll down the list, find out the wallpaper and setup it.
This application contains a collection of pictures on your favorite topic. You can install them on your desktop. In this application, there is a function that changes the desktop picture at specific intervals. The interval you choose yourself. After this interval on the desktop will be installed image that should be in the collection of the current picture. Install our app and enjoy your favorite topics.
The Ferrari FF (FF meaning "Ferrari Four", for four seats and four-wheel drive) is a grand tourer presented by Ferrari on March 1, 2011 at the Geneva Motor Show. It is Ferrari's first production four-wheel drive model. The body style has been described as a shooting-brake, a type of sporting station wagon/estate car with two doors. It replaced the 612 Scaglietti grand tourer. The FF has a top speed of 335 km/h (208 mph) and it accelerates from zero to 100 km/h (62 mph) in 3.7 seconds. Ferrari states that the FF is the world's fastest four-seat automobile. The FF costs US$300,000, with 800 being produced during the first year.
The Ferrari FF has the largest capacity road-going Ferrari engine ever produced: a 6,262 cc (6.3 L; 382.1 cu in) naturally aspirated direct injected 65° V12, which produces 660 PS (485 kW; 651 hp) at 8,000 rpm and 683 N·m (504 lb·ft) of torque at 6000 rpm.
The FF is equipped with a 7-speed double-clutch semi-automatic paddle shift system similar to the California, 458 Italia, and the F12 Berlinetta.
The new four-wheel drive system, engineered and patented by Ferrari, is called 4RM: it is around 50% lighter than a conventional system, and provides power intelligently to each of the four wheels as needed. It functions only when the manettino dial on the steering wheel is in the "comfort" or "snow" positions, leaving the car most often in the traditional rear wheel drive layout.
Ferrari's first use of 4RM was in a prototype created in the end of the 80s, called 408 4RM (acronym of "4.0 liter, 8 cylinder, 4 Ruote Motrici", meaning "four-wheel drive").
This system is based around a second, simple, gearbox (gears and other components built by Carraro Engineering), taking power from the front of the engine. This gearbox (designated "power take off unit", or PTU) has only two forward gears (2nd and 4th) plus reverse (with gear ratios 6% taller than the corresponding ratios in the main gearbox), so the system is only active in 1st to 4th gears. The connection between this gearbox and each front wheel is via independent haldex-type clutches, without a differential. Due to the difference in ratios "the clutches continually slip" and only transmit, at most, 20% of the engine's torque. A detailed description of the system (based on a conversation with Roberto Fedeli, Ferrari's technical director) has been published.
The FF shares the design language of contemporary Ferraris, including the pulled-back headlights of the 458 Italia, and the twin circular taillights seen on the 458 as well as the 599 GTB Fiorano. Designed under the direction of Lowie Vermeersch, former Design Director at Pininfarina, work on the shooting brake concept initially started following the creation of the Sintesi show car of 2007. Distinctive styling elements include a large egg-crate grille, defined side skirts, and four exhaust tips. The shooting brake configuration is a departure from the conventional wedge shape of modern Ferraris, and the FF has been likened to the similarly-shaped 1962 Ferrari 250 GT SWB Drogo race car.
The combination of hatchback-like shooting-brake design and collapsible rear seats gives the Ferrari FF a boot capacity of between 450 litres (16 cu ft) to 800 litres (28 cu ft).
More from developer
Lots of configuration options including :
* Number, size and colors of balls
* Ball physics : gravity, friction
* Touch support
* Accelerometer support
To use, install from the market and then long press on your home screen -> wallpapers -> live wallpapers -> select here.
There are several configuration options for color, speed, direction.
* How to Use *
Check out the video for instructions, or Long press on your home screen, then choose Wallpapers -> Live Wallpapers.
* In case of a problem *
If there is an issue or if you have a remark, please contact me directly because I cannot reply to comments left here.
Gain stars at each level to improve yourself and pass the next level more easily.
This is similar to the old Windows game 'JezzBall'.
* In case of a problem *
If there is an issue or if you have a remark, please contact me directly because I cannot reply to comments left here.