Automatically find your nearest bus stop using your phones geo-location
Search for other stops by street name, place of interest or postcode
Keep a list of your favourite stops
Rename your favourite stops
Get the latest service information via our twitter feed
Information about tickets available from our driver
For Birmingham and every airport (2500+) you get:
+Live Arrival and Departure boards
+Google Flights and Google Hotel Finder results displayed
+Food and restaurants
Birmingham International Airport (BHX) is the seventh largest airport in the United Kingdom and a base for Flybe, Ryanair and Monarch Airlines. A new control tower was built and completed in 2012. This app provides complete information for Birmingham Airport including parking, food and restaurants, terminal maps, directions and more.
No other app provides as much information--useful information you need Including Arrival and Departure boards.
Airport lets you know if your flights delayed or cancelled and gives you the tools needed to quickly find an alternate flight and rebook all in one place.
Check-in, flight status, baggage, seats, for your flight all at your fingertips.
In addition, you can access information on virtually every airport you fly to from Birmingham. We include Heathrow, Gatwick, Luton, Stansted, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Norwich, East Midlands, Southampton, Belfast, Aberdeen and all the small and medium airports of the world.
★ Suggestions of what's interesting to see and do in Birmingham, depending on time, weather and your location;
★ A detailed sights section with all the monuments of Birmingham;
★ Eating out section with the best restaurants in Birmingham;
★ Discover the nightlife of Birmingham! Bars, pubs & disco's in Birmingham;
★ Book hotels in Birmingham directly from the app (when online);
★ Mini guides for day trip destinations close to Birmingham;
★ An offline map of Birmingham;
★ Complete background information of Birmingham;
★ Currency converter;
★ Weather forecast (updated when online);
★ See current events (updated when online);
★ Lots of stars.
Quotes from our users
“Absolutely brilliant, made our holiday. Recommendations were worth while. Maps and directions were superb. We'd have been lost without it. Offline mode worked a treat. Thanks very much.”
By Bragger93 from United Kingdom on May 14, 2013
“This is the travel app I've been waiting for!! One stop shop.”
By Gun-Metal Gray from United States on May 21, 2013
“Leave your Lonely Planet or Frommer’s at home! This is your travel guide now.”
By an Android User from Netherlands on Jun 8, 2013
Founded by and for travelers, Triposo delivers up-to-date information, detailed maps and intelligent recommendations for more than 40,000 destinations in 200 countries around the world.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and OpenStreetMap are among the best resources for any traveler.
We consider location, time, weather and your personal preferences to deliver custom, real-time recommendations of places to go and things to see. Whether you are a planner or prefer to go with the flow, Triposo helps you discover the unexpected and experience travel in a new way.
If you see any problem with the app, please write us an email at email@example.com so we can figure out what’s wrong and fix it. Thanks!
• 3 days worth of arrivals and departures information (yesterday, today and tomorrow)
• Detailed map showing your current location within the airport, location of restaurants, bars, banks, toilets, shops etc.
• General airport information (from Wikipedia) and airport news (from Twitter)
• Facility to locate and book hotels nearby
• 5 Day local weather forecast
Connect directly to the city of Birmingham for news, social media links, calendar of events and information pertaining to: recreation, facilities, city departments, Council members and much more. Also, communicate directly to the city regarding issues in need of repair. Submit these issues by simply taking photos of the issue with your phone; it's that easy.
With this app you will have instantaneous access to all that Birmingham has to offer, right from your smart phone. Get started by downloading this innovative app today.
- Its FREE! although id appreciate a click on an advert or two
- An incredibly detailed map of the Birmingham area
- Search from 1000's items to find places of interest or family activities
- Create bookmarks to quickly jump around to your favourite places
- 'Find me' to focus the map on your current location, great when you're lost
- Zoom in closer than many other offline map tools for a really clear view.
- Get route directions to any location*
*feature requires an active internet connection at present
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Museums and Galleries Tour (7 sights)
* Birmingham Nightlife (7 sights)
* Landmarks Walk (8 sights)
* Religious Buildings Tour (8 sights)
* Shopping in Birmingham (7 sights)
* Notable Architecture (8 sights)
* Birmingham Daily Life (7 sights)
* Kids Entertainment Tour (7 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
No ads. All features fully functional on installation, you do not need to buy add-ons or do extra downloads.
The map includes the city area bounded by the M6 motorway to the north, M5 to west and M42 to east and south. It includes the airport, Aston, Edgbaston, Handsworth, Solihull, and Vauxhall. You can show a route to any place for motor vehicle, foot or bicycle; even without a GPS device.
The map is based on OpenStreetMap data, http://www.openstreetmap.org. Data coverage is extremely good. At least 98% of roads and streets are mapped along with name. All city centre buildings are mapped and many suburban buildings too. Gazetteer coverage of things to do and see, transport facilities, hotels, eating places, banks and other amenities is excellent. If we are going to nit-pick, then some amenities such as doctors appears to be low. You can help improve it by becoming an OpenStreetMap contributor. We periodically publish free updates with the latest data.
The app includes a search function and a gazetteer of commonly needed items like hotels, eating places and pharmacies as well as museums and other things to see and do.
You can bookmark places like your hotel for easy return navigation using "My Places".
Turn-by-turn navigation is available on devices running Android 2.3 or higher. If you are using an older phone or don't have a GPS device, you can still show a route between two locations.
Navigation will show you an indicative route and can be configured for car, bicycle or foot. The developers provide it without any guarantee that it is always correct. For example, it does not show turn restrictions - places where it is illegal to turn. Use with care and above all look out for and obey road signs.
Like most small developers, we cannot test a wide variety of phones and tablets. If you have trouble running the application, do email us and we will try to help.
System requirements: An memory card with at least 50 MB of free space. A GPS device is useful but optional.
You get clear, detailed voice directions, reliable routing, robust POI search, helpful motorway lane guidance plus free safety camera warnings and speed limit alerts along your route.
No monthly subscription, no hassle. Pay once, download and get a CoPilot for life.
*****Auto Express Sat Nav App Test Winner 2015, 2014 & 2013****
GUIDANCE AND ROUTING FEATURES
► High data costs? Not with CoPilot. High-quality maps of one European country or region (e.g. UK & Ireland) are stored directly on your device so you don’t need a mobile data connection to navigate
► Clear, accurate 2D/3D guidance so you’ll never have to ask directions again
► Simply plan, optimise & save your route with multiple stops before the journey begins
► Detailed turn-by-turn voice directions with spoken street names
► Find the best route from A to B with 3 alternate routes
► Helpful lane assist arrows and realistic junction view so you know which lane to take and never miss your motorway exit
► Personalise routing for your car, motorbike or RV: avoid toll roads, choose faster or shorter route, use local or main roads, etc.
► Navigate to a full UK post code, house number, address book contact or favourites
NO MORE TRAFFIC JAMS – 12 MONTHS ACTIVETRAFFIC™* SERVICE INCLUDED
► Get an alert for a quicker route if there’s a delay
► Arrive to work on time. CommuteMe™ learns your usual route from home to work and checks it for traffic. No more surprises!
► Always get the fastest route based on changing traffic patterns at the time of day and day of the week you’re driving
► Receive detailed information on travel incidents on your route
SAFE AND CONFIDENT DRIVING EVERYWHERE
► Safety camera alerts with FREE updates
► Speed limit display and warnings
► Directions only view to keep your eyes on the road
► Clear spoken directions even on unfamiliar roads
► Works in over 5,000 Android Smartphones & tablets
USEFUL, LOCAL INFORMATION
► Offline points of interest: Search for car parks, petrol stations, car hire and more
► Online search with Google™, Yelp and Wikipedia* so you find the best places around you
► Detailed street maps of one European country or region (e.g. UK & Ireland) are stored on-board your phone or tablet. Select and download one of the following countries / regions via WiFi after installation.
► UK & Ireland
► France & Monaco
► Italy, Vatican, San Marino
► Iberia - Portugal & Spain including Andorra, Gibraltar, Mallorca, Canary Islands, Ibiza
► DACH - Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Liechtenstein
► Nordics - Iceland, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Sweden
► Benelux - Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands
► Balkans - Bosnia & H, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Kosovo, Montenegro, Serbia
► Central Eastern Europe - Belarus, Croatia, Czech R., Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Slovakia, Slovenia
► or one of these countries: Greece, Russia, Poland, Romania, Turkey, Ukraine
PLUS ALL THE FEATURES YOU'D EXPECT FROM A GPS
3D and 2D maps – fastest/shortest routes - ETA and distance - instant detour - personal routing options - avoid ferries and tolls – congestion charge alerts - Twitter and Facebook status updates and more!
Full details at www.copilotgps.com
Google+: search +copilot
* Requires a mobile internet connection
^ Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
It has only the best for your trip: Day tours, lunch spots, night-life, top restaurants and shopping.
Everything in 'twitter-esque' writing, so you can quickly know exactly why each place deserves a visit, without having to read your vacation away.
Get the skinny on each point of interest:
- Why visit
- Phone number
- and map
Everything for you to enjoy every corner of Birmingham, United Kingdom. Free.
• Practical travel guide with detailed information like attractions, getting around for each district of Birmingham City.
• Travel utilities like hotel booking, currency converter, weather forecast, world clocks, reminder, alarm and many more available within the app.
• Intuitive, easy-to-use one tap pane interface with tight social network integration for Check-Ins, photo sharing and places review.
• Just one app for all your devices with dedicated UI and data sync capabilities.
• Plan your itinerary and port your activity data between different devices and social network using our pangeaguides.com website.
• Community sharing experience for your photos, reviews and travel memories with your friends and other fellow travelers.
Premium features of Birmingham Travel Guide bring exclusive travel utilities that reduce travel planning hassles and make the experience fun and memorable. Premium features consists of -
• A next generation modern marvel Augmented Reality experience that brings surrounded by wonders feeling.
• Search for cafes, restaurants, theatres and even hospitals with carefully organized location data. Find more than 1000 Points of Interest around you and get directions to places of your interest.
• Extremely detailed Birmingham offline map for no connectivity areas or internet availability (Connection required on first time use).
• Comprehensive set of utilities and tools that will help you plan your trip. Organize checklist, send postcards, bringing a collection of useful travel apps within a single app.
• Discover people, places and culture with information about upcoming local events.
Designed and developed by the travelers, for the travelers that works in all parallel universe!
Our England (United Kingdom) offline road map (route map) primarily displays roads and transport links rather than natural geographical information. Offline (United Kingdom) road map also shows non-automotive tourist routes, and more detailed area around the cities: London, Southampton, Porsmuth, Bristol, Birmingham, Liverpool, Manchester, Leeds, Newcastle, Edinbourgh, Glasgow
You can use this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- Phrase Book (Tourist dictionary)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
- POI finder (like: hotels, parkings, restaurants, gas stations)
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (the United Kingdom or the UK) is a constitutional monarchy comprising much of the British Isles.
This Union is more than 300 years old and comprises four constituent nations: England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland. It occupies all of the island of Great Britain, the north-eastern portion of the island of Ireland and most of the remaining British Isles.
It's important to remember that the Republic of Ireland is a completely separate state from the United Kingdom, seceding from the Union and gaining its independence in 1922. The Isle of Man and the various Channel Islands are "crown dependencies", possessing their own legislative bodies for domestic legislation with the assent of the Crown. They are not part of the United Kingdom, nor of the EU, but are not sovereign states in their own right either. The UK has Ireland, France, Belgium and the Netherlands as its nearest neighbours.
The 'Great' in Great Britain (Britannia Major in Roman times; Grande-Bretagne in French) is to distinguish it from the other, smaller "Britain": Brittany (Britannia Minor; Bretagne) in northwestern France.
The UK today is a diverse patchwork of native and immigrant cultures, possessing a fascinating history and dynamic modern culture, both of which remain hugely influential in the wider world. Although Britannia no longer rules the waves, the UK is still a popular destination for many travellers. The capital and largest city of the United Kingdom is London.
For improved mobility, take advantage of the different services offered by this application for smartphones and tablets:
- Locate your current position through geolocation and display interactive maps. Different plans and maps available : Michelin maps, lite maps and aerial maps.
- Quickly and accurately calculate routes in car, motorcycle, cycle or pedestrian mode from your current location, a specific address or a contact address and optimise your travel with :
• Display of multiple route options including journey times without traffic, estimated journey times based on current traffic levels, the distance for each route and the estimated distance and cost for each route (toll fees, vignette fees and fuel prices that can be personalised according to petrol prices and vehicle type).
• Display your route in either map or road map mode and feature all the key stages of your journey.
- Find an address
In addition, numerous options enabling you to display:
- Car parks, petrol stations AND real-time traffic
- Hotels and restaurants from the MICHELIN guides and tourist information from the MICHELIN Green Guides, as well as the ability to calculate your route with a single click !
- Whether it’s a business trip or holidays and travel, use the ViaMichelin application to travel with peace of mind. Day after day, we look for ways in which to improve mobility in order to bring you greater efficiency and fun. We work on your behalf with passion and enthusiasm.
ViaMichelin offers maps for across the world including Europe and, of course, the United Kingdom, with maps and plans for towns and cities: London map, Birmingham map, Manchester map, but also Liverpool, Bristol… Road and motorway traffic is also available for Europe and the UK (London, Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool, Bristol traffic…)
NB : You will need to authorise access to your contacts in order to directly complete data fields with contact addresses.
MICHELIN Mobility Apps
Drive smartly with the MICHELIN application range
Discover a package of free, interconnected applications that enable you to better monitor and manage your trips
-Maintain your tyres and vehicle:
o MICHELIN MyCar: advice on checking and maintaining your vehicle
o MICHELIN Navigation: GPS, community road alerts and real-time traffic information
o ViaMichelin: mapping and route calculation
-Enjoy your travels:
o MICHELIN Hotels: real-time booking
o MICHELIN Restaurants: restaurant search and booking
o MICHELIN Travel: a wealth of information from the Green Guide
Any ideas for improving your application? Share your ideas by leaving a comment on the store or by contacting us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Thank you for your feedback which enables us to continually improve our travel products and services.