Add photo captions to your photos. EagleEye saves your text in the meta data of your photo files. It does not paint it on your photos. PC software and websites such as Flickr, Picasa, Facebook etc. are able to display or edit your photo captions.
You can also view your photos on a 3D world map, exactly placed where you took them. The position data of your photos is used for this. Easily add geographical location information to photos that do not have a position right now (Geotagging). Names of places and countries will be automatically determined by EagleEye. If your photos have no position until now, please activate the "store location" option of your camera app. If you want your photos to have a precise position and a photo caption, just use my app MapCam. Then your future photos will be tagged with a geographical position (latitude, longitude, and altitude) and a useful description.
EagleEye offers you the following functions:
✔ Automatic grouping of pictures by time spans, locations and folders.
✔ Preview images as tiles, as a list and on a 3D world map.
✔ Photo slideshow (optionally with world map and photo locations).
✔ Images in full resolution with zoom down to the last detail.
✔ Add photo captions to your pictures. Captions are stored in the meta data of your photo files and can be read by many websites and photo tools (e.g. Picasa, XnView, etc.).
✔ Geotagging: Add/edit/remove photo positions via Drag & Drop. The geographical coordinates are saved in the Exif meta data of your photo files.
✔ Share your photos via E-Mail, Facebook, Flickr, Google+, Instagram, MMS, Picasa, Skype, Twitter, WhatsApp, Dropbox etc.
✔ Freely zoom, turn or tilt the 3D world map to enjoy different perspectives.
✔ Freely choose between satellite, street or terrain view in map mode.
✔ Easily browse through your intelligently clustered photos on the world map by tapping on them.
✔ EagleEye is free and without any advertisements.
EagleEye has been developed primarily for viewing, labeling, and tagging photos on your phone or tablet. It can also be used to browse through photos that have been taken with external cameras. Compared to other image viewers or photo album/gallery apps, EagleEye might miss photo editing and file operation functionality such as rotating, mirroring, cropping, copying, moving, renaming or deleting pictures, files or directories. New functions are going to be added in the future depending on user requirements and my own requirements. Please be aware that EagleEye currently is a hobby project. This may change in the future. I'd started this project because I've missed many features in other apps such as labeling and geotagging photos, or organizing them based on time and location. If you are searching for other photo/picture viewers, there are other apps available in the store. Some functions of EagleEye can be compared with functions of million moments, flayvr, QuickPic, F-stop, Infinity, PhotoMap, and so on.
- Woven gathers your photos from Facebook, Dropbox, Flickr, Instagram, Photobucket, Google+, Shutterfly, SmugMug, OneDrive, Tumblr, and 500px, as well as your smartphone and tablet. And if you store photos on your Mac, you can upload those, too.
- Woven now supports videos from Facebook, Flickr, Smugmug, Google+, and Android.
- With Woven Show, use your device as a remote to show your photos and videos on any web-connected screen, including Samsung Smart TV, and any web browser, across the room or across the country. Support for Google Chromecast coming soon.
- Your photos and videos are always up-to-date because Woven automatically checks for new photos and videos from all of your sources.
- Woven maintains all of your photos at the highest resolution and preserves your album and titles.
- Woven combs through your collection and hides all your duplicates.
- No distracting advertising or pop-ups.
- Your photos and videos are private by default, nothing is shared unless you share it.
A free Woven account enables you to:
- Enjoy your photo collection on multiple mobile devices and using Woven Show.
- Sync iPhoto to Woven account.
- Upload photos and videos from mobile device and add them to Woven.
- Securely access account.