The BOScoin Testnet Wallet, an exclusive Testnet-based wallet, has been launched prior to our transition from Tokennet to Mainnet.
BOScoin Testnet Wallet is based on Testnet. It should be only used for “testing” purpose.
[ Precautions ]
* Testnet transactions will only work among the Testnet accounts.
* Do not send BOS from the “Tokennet or Mainnet” to Testnet (You may lose BOS and fees).
[ Basic Function of BOScoin Testnet Wallet ]
- Create Account : You can create a new account.
- Account Creation for testing: BOScoin(10 BOS) will be deposited automatically when creating a test account.
- Import Account : You can import your account using "Secret Seed" or "Recovery Key & Password".
- Send : You can transfer BOScoin in your account to another account.
- Receive : You can share your Public Address and receive BOScoin.
- Transaction history : You can see the details of your account's deposit and withdrawal.
- Contacts: You can manage frequently used Public Addresses in your contacts list.
- Set SEBAK Endpoint : You can test on the SEBAK Endpoint where you set.