Sourcecode is available on GitHub: https://github.com/muodov/sqlmapchik
Note that Google Play version may not include the latest available sqlmap version. To build a cutting-edge package, see instructions on GitHub
NOTE: The very first launch will take some time for the files need to be unpacked.
Project is currently in beta (I suppose it will always be as sqlmap is constantly evolving :)
At this point, not all of sqlmap features are supported. Here is what doesn't work for sure:
* sqlmap API
* log colorizing
* beeping :)
* user-defined function injection
* metasploit integration
Other features _should_ work. If you find an issue (I bet you will:), don't hesitate to report it on Github, by email, Twitter, pidgin mail etc.
* sqlmap homepage: http://sqlmap.org
* my twitter: [@muodov](https://twitter.com/muodov)
This is the pro version of Sysctl Conifig. This unlocks the advanced features.
sysctl is used to modify kernel parameters at runtime.
If you are having force close issues please email me a logcat. It might be because your kernel does not support sysctl.
This tool will allow you to set values to increase performance and help save battery life. You can enable sysctl, set min free kbytes, dirty ratio, dirty background ratio, vfs cache pressure and oom allocating task.
This is more for advanced users who want the most out of their device. Rom developers, feel free to include it in your roms if you like ;)
Check out the free version first before purchase
Developed by: JRummy Apps Inc.
Android Overclock makes your device blazing fast and can save your battery life! It also allows you to set custom profiles so you have full control over your devices performance. Control cpu with profiles for charging, time, temperature, battery, screen on/off and more! What sets Android Overclock apart from other similar apps is that it has all the functionality of these apps plus more features. It also looks extremely sexy!
This app requires root permission. For fast and friendly support please email us at JRummy16@gmail.com. We will be glad to help answer your questions and troubleshoot with you.
☆ Change cpu scaling settings (i.e. setcpu)
☆ Set cpu profiles with Screen off, battery percentage, temperature, screen on, charging usb, charging ac, changing/full.
☆ Gorgeous widgets with battery temp & cpu info
☆ increase speeds (overclock) or save battery life (underclock)
☆ Select scaling frequencies on the fly for supported phones
☆ Full overclock customization (set freq. and @ boot)
☆ Sexy and customizable UI
☆ Temperature notification options
☆ Voltage calculator
☆ Advanced settings (sysctl config, sampling rate, up threshold, other kernel tweaks)
** Extras for all devices: **
☆ Froyo apps2sd
☆ Ad blocker
☆ Free memory
☆ Build Property edits
☆ clear cache
☆ reboot, hot reboot, recovery, power-down
☆ lcd density, wifi scan interval, other build.props
and more +++
Devices listed below can use an overclocking module to overclock from within the app. Other devices can flash custom kernels to overclock. ( Droid X, Droid 2, Original Droid, Milestone, Milestone2, Flipout, Galaxy Beam, Galaxy A, Archos A70 Tablet, Archos A101 Tablet).
Note: Original Droid users must have the stock 4 slot kernel for the module to work. Support for more kernels may come later.
Developed by: JRummy Apps Inc.
This application can show you the following information:
- if Busybox is installed
- if your device is rooted
- Busybox install path
- SU install path
- device name and ID
- what Busybox is
- how to install Busybox
If you like this application please write a review!
Our website: http://www.superdevnl.nl
I'm NOT responsible for any kind of damage caused to your device by using this application and the given medhods to install busybox on your device. This application has been tested and does NOT change system files.
Busybox is needed by several root apps and is a powerful utility. Learn more about busybox at http://busybox.net/
☆ Latest version of busybox included
☆ Advanced installer
☆ Scripter to create and run your scripts
☆ Check for new versions automatically (don't need to update the app)
☆ View a list of applets and their usage
☆ Delete busybox from your system
BusyBox combines tiny versions of many common UNIX utilities into a single small executable. It provides replacements for most of the utilities you usually find in GNU fileutils, shellutils, etc. The utilities in BusyBox generally have fewer options than their full-featured GNU cousins; however, the options that are included provide the expected functionality and behave very much like their GNU counterparts. BusyBox provides a fairly complete environment for any small or embedded system.
BusyBox has been written with size-optimization and limited resources in mind. It is also extremely modular so you can easily include or exclude commands (or features) at compile time. This makes it easy to customize your embedded systems. To create a working system, just add some device nodes in /dev, a few configuration files in /etc, and a Linux kernel.
BusyBox is maintained by Denys Vlasenko, and licensed under the GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE version 2.
Busybox Installer is open source under GNU license. Improvements and feedback is welcome.
Developed by: JRummy Apps Inc.
ROM Toolbox combines all the great root apps into one monster app with a beautiful and easy to use interface. ROM Toolbox has every tool you need to make your Android device fast and customized to your liking.
ROM Toolbox has been featured on LifeHacker, XDA-Developers, Droid-Life, Android Central, RootzWiki, Android Police, DroidForums and other popular sites. ROM Toolbox has one of the highest ratings in the top 100 paid apps. Over 12,000 people gave it a full 5 star review!
This app requires root permission. For fast and friendly support please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to help answer your questions and troubleshoot with you.
ROM Toolbox combines apps like Titanium Backup, Root Explorer, SetCPU, MetaMorph, Autorun Manager, Terminal Emulator, Scripter, SD Boost, BuildProp Editor, Font Installer, Boot Animations & many more apps into an all-in-one app!
★ ROM Management ★
☆ Install ROMs & themes. AOKP, CyanogenMod and other popular ROMs included.
☆ Create, manage & restore nandroid backups
☆ Wipe data, cache, dalvik-cache, battery stats
☆ Install multiple ROMs & ZIPs from your SD card
★App Manager ★
☆ Batch backup & restore apps and their data
☆ Schedule backups to run at a certain time
☆ Restore apps from nandroid backups
☆ Backup/Restore text messages, bookmarks, accounts, etc.
☆ Backup your apps to dropbox
☆ Freeze/Defrost system & user apps
☆ Backup/restore Android Market link
☆ Task manager
☆ Automated batch uninstaller
☆ E-mail your apps to friends
☆ Move any user app to the SD card
☆ Clean up dalvik-cache
☆ Zipalign, fix permissions, wipe data & cache, force close any app
★Root Explorer ★
☆ Access the whole of android's file system (including the elusive data folder!).
☆ Batch copy/paste, zip, tar, delete, move any file or folder
☆ Change file permissions and ownership
☆ View, edit & share files
☆ File manager with two panels for easier management
★ Scripter & Terminal Emulator ★
☆ Create and run scripts as root
☆ Set your scripts to run at-boot
★ Auto Start Manager ★
☆ Enable/disable apps that run on start-up
☆ Enable/disable any broadcast receiver, activity or service
★ Rebooter ★
☆ Reboot recovery, powerdown, bootloader, restart status bar, etc.
★ Font Installer ★
☆ Install custom fonts from a huge list or from your sdcard
☆ Set fonts as favorites & send them to friends
★ Boot Animation Installer ★
☆ Install custom boot animations from a huge collection or from your sdcard
☆ Preview boot animations
☆ Create a boot animation from a GIF file
☆ Have a new random boot animation each time you boot-up!
★ Theme Manager & Statusbar Icon Changer ★
☆ Create and install full themes (MetaMorph compatible)
☆ Customize your status bar by installing custom icons for wifi, signal, gps, etc.
☆ Change your battery icons in the status bar to a custom one from a list of 200+
★ Boot Logo Changer ★
☆ Change your boot logo for supported phones
★ Theme Chooser Themes ★
☆ View a list of themes for the TMobile Theme Chooser
★Set CPU ★
☆ SetCPU & scaling governor
☆ CPU Profiles
☆ Kernel tweaks to speed up performance
★ Build.prop Editor ★
☆ Easily edit your build.prop
☆ Change lcd density, improve battery life, increase performance
★ Auto Memory Manager ★
☆ Set minfree values & select from presets. Apply values at boot
★ SD Booster ★
☆ Increase the speed of your SD card
Contacts - Backup call log and sms
SMS - Backup call log and sms
Accounts - Backup and restore from Google Drive
Stay tuned for an upgraded pro version that does handle 2's-Complement, Hexadecimal, and Octal conversions!
This application shows you all informations about your smartphone/tablet at a glance.
» COMPLETELY AD-FREE «
• model, product und producer
• current android-version
• android ID and serialnumber
• timezone and uptime
• board, bootloader and brand
• CPU-ABI I + II and display name
• fingerprint, mainboard designation and ID
• tags and type
• display size, density per inch and refresh rate (FPS)
• pixel format
• display ID and scale
• camera picture format and preview format
• picture size , preview size and supported picture sizes
• telephone number, SIM serial number and other SIM - informations
• network provider, unique subscriber id, network operator
• voice mail number and vm tag
• CPU-monitor, which shows you the cpu-usage
• internal storage
• usb-storage / sd-card
• current battery charge
• battery technology, voltage and temperature
• battery health and state
• all informations are queried in real time
• you get a warning if the battery is overheated. This prevent damage at your device.
• completely in english, german and french.
Droidenschmiede would appreciate some feedback, both positive and negative, with justification.
Also, we gladly accept suggestions for improvement.
- Network information: Current operator, RAT (Radio Access Technology), cell identity, LAC (Location Area Code), RSSI (Radio Signal Strength Indicator), PSC (Primary Scrambling Code), RSRP (Reference Signal Received Power), RSRQ (Reference Signal Received Quality), CQI (Channel Quality Indicator) and SNR (Signal-to-Noise Ratio).
- Neighboring cell information: PSC, RSSI and type of network.
- GPS information: Longitude, latitude, altitude and speed.
- Network Traffic: Libpcap packet caputure (traffic capture mode displays only a summary of the packets captured, such as protocol, IP source/destination or ports involved).
Besides monitoring and logging, TestelDroid also includes:
- Connectivity test: In order to diagnostic connectivity issues.
- Ping a host (ping options are configurable).
- Test if a port is open on a specified host.
- Traffic test: Server-Client model, allows the transfer of an auto-generated file (size can be specified) between two devices. Speed is monitored on the server side and an average size is provided upon completion of the file transfer.
(Wireshark is a registered trademark of the Wireshark Foundation.)
To function properly, broodParts Lite requires:
- Root access (Check the XDA Forum page of your device)
- Init.d support (Check out my "Init.d Toggler" app for enabling init.d on your ROM)
- Busybox (Download from market and install if not sure)
- Custom Kernel (to fully benefit from broodParts Lite you need a custom kernel)
The app includes the following features:
- Set CPU Governor
- Set CPU Min/Max Frequency
- Enable/Disable CPU Governor Tweaks
(Quad core is supported)
- Set GPU Governor
- set GPU Max Frequency
- Set I/O Scheduler
- Set Internal SDCard Read Cache Size
- Set External SDCard Read Cache Size
- Enable/Disable I/O Scheduler Tweaks
- Cleanup RAM and view result
- Enable/Disable ADB Notification Icon
Enjoy! If you encounter any errors please send me a report!
Please note: some settings will only change when you have rebooted your phone (due to init.d execution)
One Stop Shopping For All Things Mobile
Why Dig Around The Internet Looking For Stuff Relevant To Mobile Phones , When Its All Here In One App.
New Compare Phones And Plans - Added Dev Center Material Ringtone Section
Buy - Sell - ESN
Phones - Plans
Anti Virus Mobile
News - Android - iphone - Blackberry - Windows
Android Central Podcasts
Wallpaper + Ringtones
Dev Center - TWRP - SuperUser - Android Central - Rootz Wiki - Xda Developers - Goo Manager - Google Developers Console
Roms - Gapps - Early Gapps
This app works over Wi-Fi or a cell connection.
You can think of it as Zenmap (the PC GUI), but for Android.
It contains nMap 6.25. This is the most up-to-date and feature rich nMap App on the market, give it a try!
nMapper has layouts optimized for both phones and tablets, and supports Android 2.3-4.2 (Gingerbread to Jellybean).
What devices does this work with?
nMap is compiled for ARM devices, if you have an Intel or MIPS device, this app will not work. (Almost everyone has an ARM device, so if you don't know, you're probably safe)
Why is this app so large?
This app includes a ported version of nMap, and upon extraction will use about 30MB total. I'm sorry if this is a problem for some, but that is the size of an Android App + nMap (which is written in C/C++).
:::::::::::::: INTERNET NEEDED!! ::::::::::::::
ANDROID VERSION COMPATIBLE => 2.x, 3.x y 4.X
Bugtroid is an innovative tool developed by the team of Bugtraq-Team.
The main features of this apk, is that it has more than 200 Android and Linux tools (PRO) for pentesting and forensics through its Smarthphone or tablet.
It has a menu categorized according to the nature of the tool may find:
- Search People
- Audit for frequencies 802.11 (Wireless and Bluetooth)
- Mapping Networks
- Web Analysis
- Brute Force
From the application menu you can:
- Check the information on the tool.
- Install the application.
- Uninstall the Application.
- Run the Application (PRO)
also paragraph settings available, which will serve to manage and install certain requirements for the proper functioning of the tools as well as other fnciones:
- Set wallpaper
- Install the minimum requirements for running the tools
- Install shortcuts on the desktop (PRO)
- Install shortcuts Console (PRO)
- Installation of interpreters: Perl, Python, Ruby, PHP and Mysql (PRO)
Bugtraq team-Team can not be held responsible for the use to which it can be applied to these tools, or the contents thereof.
WiFinspect is a multi-tool intended for Computer Security professionals and other advanced users that wish to monitor the networks they own or have permission, i.e. the app is a security audit tool and not a hacking tool. The functions include:
* Network Information
* UPnP Device Scanner
* Host Discovery
* Network Sniffer
* Pcap Analyzer (three options)
* PCI DSS (Version 2) Menu
- Access Point Default Password Test (requirement 2.1.1.c)
- Access Point Security Test (requirement 4.1.1)
- Access Point Scanner (requirement 11.1)
- Internal Network Vulnerability Scanner (requirement 11.2.1)
- External Network Vulnerability Scanner (preparation for requirement 11.2.2)
* Host Information
* Port Scan
* Host Vulnerability Scan
This app is a student dissertation by Andreas Hadjittofis as part of his MSc in Computer Security at the University of Birmingham, UK. The project is supervised by Dr Tom Chothia and was released in August 2012. The developers of this app cannot be held responsible for how this app is being used. The app comes with no guarantees.
* Network Information (ROOT): Information about the connected network like MAC and IP addresses, gateway etc
* UPnP Device Scanner: Lists all UPnP devices on the network that are within the view of your device
* Host discovery (ROOT): Uses nmap to discover all devices on the network that are within the view of your device
* Network Sniffer (ROOT): Uses tcpdump to sniff on all packets that are within the view of your device. The resulting pcap files can be analyzed with Wireshark or the built-in Pcap Analyzer
* Pcap Analyzer: Uses jNetPcap to parse a pcap file. Three options: Packet Distribution, Bandwidth Distribution or Communicating Hosts analysis
* Access Point Default Password Test: Checks a pre-set list of default router passwords against your router’s control panel and notifies you if your router is using a default password
* Access Point Security Test: Displays the access points that are within the view of your device with a note whether they are secure (WPA/WPA2) or not (WEP or unlocked)
* Access Point Scanner: Displays the access points that are within the view of your device
* Internal Vulnerability Scanner (ROOT): Uses nmap to find all devices on the network that are within the view of your device. A note is given whether exploits exists for a given device based on its operating system and open ports
* External Vulnerability Scanner (ROOT): Runs Host Information, Port Scan, Host Vulnerability Scan, Traceroute, Ping or Sniffer functions on a given IP address or hostname
* Host Information (ROOT): Uses nmap to retrieve the device’s hostname, MAC address, vendor, operating system, device name and workgroup
* Port Scan (ROOT): Uses nmap to retrieve the device’s open ports. Click on a port to view the Metasploit results for the device's operating system and port
* Host Vulnerability Scanner (ROOT): Uses nmap to retrieve information about the host along with a note stating whether exploits exists for the device based on its operating system and open ports
* Traceroute (ROOT): Uses nmap to traceroute to a host
* Ping (ROOT): Uses nping to ping a host
* ACCESS_WIFI_STATE, CHANGE_WIFI_STATE, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Used to determine if the device is connected to a Wi-Fi network and to retrieve the data displayed in Network Information function
* CHANGE_WIFI_MULTICAST_STATE: Used by the UPnP Device Scanner function
* INTERNET: Used to retrieve the device’s external IP address in Network Information function, for Metasploit search, and for the optional error reporting.
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Used to store the nmap and pcap files
If you don't have dSploit, grab it from http://dsploit.net
NOTE: THIS APP HAS SIMILAR REQUIREMENTS TO dSploit
- Your phone must be rooted
- You must have Gingerbread+ (2.3+)
Share your scripts!
- Download scripts created by others.
- Submit your own!
This app is open source and licensed under GPL v3.
You can browse the code here: http://github.com/jkush321/dsploitscripts
The scripts this app downloads are licensed under the MIT License.
You can browse the repository here: http://github.com/infacraft/dsploitscriptsrepo
- The first box is local IP, which is the IP address that the iphone will receive from either the mobile or WIFI network.
- Then the public IP, which is the IP address that the iphone presents to the outside world. It can be the same as the cellular IP, Wifi IP or an entirely different address depending on whether your cellphone provider or WIFI network uses NAT.
- The IMEI will be available if its a phone device.
- The final box is your device's WIFI MAC address.