I feel like this type of learning is far more beneficial than somewhat similar sites like luminosity. For me step by step learning like brilliant is the easiest way for me to grasp complicated concepts.
Rated it 5 stars before even installing, just because I know how good and exceptional the questions were in the web version. This is clearly one of the best apps for Maths + Science
Problem with Python coding are hard to modify the code. Landscape mode or better code scrolling control may help on.
Awesome game but WAY too expensive for an app. $20 one time purchase is a lot for an app, but $20 a month is absurd.
The questions it ask you are completely irrelevant all would be the correct answer but it tells you one is only acceptable one answering even though there would be no difference between some of the answers they're just worded differently for example the first question it gave me with the quarter I can prove mathematically that first question could be answered correctly with any answer that was given with the multiple choice answers that were given there are other apps out there that are better than this
I'm unable to find the 100 day challenge on the app , Can I only play it on my PC ?
- Show Problems of the Week info on the Stats tab
- Fixed rating chart button missing from Stats tab
- Fixed LaTeX expressions going off the screen
- Fixed code execution interactive editor
- Fixed coin-flipping problems
- Reduced size of app on disk
- Improved image load times
- Reduced battery and network usage
- Fixed password reset and other links for certain Brilliant urls
- Fixed problem layout & styling bugs
- Fixed a few minor crashes