The tours app leads you through just some of our 150 acres of orchards, and we preserve over 4000 varieties of apples, pears, plums, cherries and other fruits – with fruit heritage going back over 2000 years. Our visitors often develop a thirst to find out more, and love tasting the fruit we grow.
Don’t forget to check the website for our amazing fun and fruity event days and special courses held throughout the year.
**How the App Works**
This self-guided tour uses GPS to guide you around Brogdale. At designated Way Points (WPs) the information and facts on your phone app will match your exact location on the tour.
* First, choose the tour from the main menu that you wish to be guided on.
* Between each WP, a guided route map with arrows on your screen will display exactly where to walk.
* Just before you reach a designated WP, your phone screen will change from displaying the guided route map to facts and pictures about your location.
* Touch the button to move to the next WP.
* Further fruity facts can be found on our orchard information boards along the route.
* The app will bring you back to the Guide Hut where you started.
Enjoy your time at Brogdale!