- Notify a contact that you are on your way,
- While on the way, reply incoming SMSs with an automatic message,
- Launch Waze and direct it to your destination,
- Automaticly recalculate Waze route every configurable minutes,
- Automaticly exit Waze on reaching to destination,
- Automaticly deactivate on reaching to destination,
- Save the history of your trips.
OnMyWay supports the creation of multiple trip profiles.
Enter your items and prices and then start adding orders by adding the customers name (and address and phone number if you want to contact them later) or add a generic name for booth sales.
Email sales using the Android email service for either one person or all sales.
It starts with about 100 items that the app knows about.
The list is sorted alphabetically.
It remembers new items that are new to the app.
You can text the grocery list using phone number you enter or from the Android text message dialog.
The menu from the main screen lets you:
edit the text numbers
add from the big list of known items
clear the grocery list
price per unit calculator to determine the best price between multiple items
email support for problems or suggestions. the email also includes the list of known items
on your phone so new items can be added to the app