Khmer library offers free access to thousands of books in Khmer and foreign languages for Cambodia children, teenagers and adults. There are a wide range of books available to enjoy hours of fun reading. Download everything from international bestsellers to your favorite comics.Join us in bringing reading in Cambodia into the digital age!
***** FEATURE *****
- User-friendly interface
- Books are classified by new release, children, teenagers and adult
- Reinforce learning and development for children through active participation
- Supported with and without Khmer fonts download
- Support version: 2.1 up to KitKat
- Special feature: create and delete folders to easily manage your downloaded books
- Search box: English and Khmer
- Compatible with Smartphone and Tablet.
The Khmer Library was developed to providing reading materials based on nonprofit status. Permission to use, copy and distribute documents and graphics delivered from this app is hereby under the authorization of the creatorsor owners. IF ANY READING MATERIAL IN THE APP ISNOT ALLOWED FORDISTRIBUTION FOR NON-COMMERCIAL AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES, THECREATORSOR OWNERS CANREQUEST KHMER LIBRARY TO REMOVE THE MATERIALS AND WE WILL DO SO IMMEDIATELY. PLEASE EMAIL US AT email@example.com or CALL US THROUGH 017998994
- Font khmer auto support without any install or root device
- Pronunciation voice of all words
- Fast searching
- Support Multiple screens
- Over 13000 words + Technical words
"tags : French, Khmer, Dictionary, Khmer Frence, Dictionaire, translate French to Khmer, French Khmer, French-Khmer Dictionary, French-Khme, Frence Dictionary, vocabulary
Khmer words, Easy Language Translator, Translator, French Khmer Translator"
Introduction to Cambodian for Beginners app
* Cambodian for Beginners app is designed for people who are just starting to study the Cambodian language and for those who want to improve their basic Khmer. It teaches the language skills of speaking, listening and reading.
* Each of the ten lessons provides vocabulary and sentences and an in-depth study of a specific subject. Information is also provided on Useful Words and Phrases and a Summary of the Cambodian Writing System.
* Every item is presented in three ways: the Cambodian spelling, a transliteration and a definition in English. In addition, a native Cambodian speaker says the word, or phrase so you can hear the actual, correct pronunciation.
* The transliteration system assists you with pronunciation while you are learning the Cambodian alphabet. It’s important that you learn to properly pronounce the sounds of Cambodian.
* Learning the Khmer language couldn’t be easier with Richard K. Gilbert’s talking Cambodian language app by Paiboon Publishing.
* This app teaches you the language skills of speaking, listening and reading Cambodian.
* The lessons follow the format of the Cambodian for Beginners book, but a real Cambodian native voice speaks each of the words and phrases.
* Hear a phrase over and over until you can say it correctly. Just click on it.
* Test your ability to hear and understand Cambodian with the built-in interactive exercises. You can retake the exercises after studying and improve your score.
* An advanced level feature allows you to turn off the automatic spoken word so you can test your ability to read the Cambodian script.
Advantages of the Cambodian for Beginners app
* Hearing the spoken Cambodian will help you increase the speed of learning the language that no book alone can do.
* Paiboon’s system of transliteration shows you how the Cambodian words are pronounced using English letters so you don’t have to be able to read the Cambodian script.
* Follows the same clear step-by-step instruction as the best selling book, which builds on what has previously been learned.
* This app allows you to learn Cambodian to a great degree before you exhaust its usefulness, since it even teaches you how to read the Cambodian script. Money well spent.
* You’ll find many new opportunities to practice your Cambodian since your Android phone will be with you all the time.
Kimhak Hun on Jan 17, 2014 at 3:21 PM
Sophea You on Jan 13, 2014 at 10:51 PM
Boonchana Promarin on Dec 31, 2013 at 5:31 AM
Happy Cambodia 2014
- Search usage of English in Khmer with Image, Sound, Synonyms, Antonyms, and examples to use.
- Share to Facebook
* English Khmer Translator, Khmer English Translator.
* Speak English Word.
* Khmer Translate.
* Easy to use.
* Translate word, phrase and paragraph.
* Easy to use.
* Small size.
Note: Your phone need to have Unicode installed.
More from developer
The Harfbuzz text rendering system found in versions 3.1 or 4.0 render Khmer well, but there is no Khmer font installed in the system yet. This application is a temporary solution for Khmer people who are using new Android phones and want to read the news in the Khmer language.