Geared solely to get you to sign up but there is so little functionality in the free version how can I be expected to decide if it is worth the money. Doesn't allow me to hook up my work twitter and Facebook pages for a start off so totally useless to me
Makes my life so much easier!
Best scheduling app that works seamlessly between PC and Android devices. Highest recommended app in my Social Media day.
Great app and service.
Saves me so much time! I love it!
Solid, but could use work The app does a reasonable job of fetching info, but doesn't fetch multiple images from the site, meaning if it gets the wrong one the first time, you have to manually upload your own. Also does not sanitize pasted text, so you end up with centered text and other formatting oddities during editing of posts.
If you have any feedback or questions, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org! We do love to help out!
- Fixes Issue with posting Videos to Google+ Profiles
- Fixes Instagram Repost Formatting, adding the original username back to the Composer Text
- Closing Keyboard when opening custom schedule view in the Composer
- Opening URLs from the Share Bar works now again
- Hiding Instagram Reminder “Post to Instagram” and “Copy to Queue” if User is not a Manager