BullyGuard™ is a new and innovative application. It acts as a monitoring and detection system for parents to observe and respond to questionable online behaviour on their child’s mobile device. Installed on a child’s mobile devices, Bullyguard™ monitors all text messaging for dangerous or malicious keywords or phrases for a variety of online threats, including:
- Online predators
- Depression or negative body image
- Other early indicators of potential child risk
BullyGuard™ assists parents in maintaining a safe online environment for their children, without being wholly invasive. With technology advancing, the looming threat of online predators and cyberbullying has become a growing concern. Parents need to be on guard and aware of the many online dangers available to their children. Malicious information transmitted from BullyGuard™ is automatically sent to parents in REAL TIME. This is an essential component, ensuring the lines of communication will remain open with their children before a situation escalates. All data collected by BullyGuard™ depicts accurate information received directly from the external harassment source. In obtaining real time information, concrete evidence can be presented to the proper professionals or authorities to safeguard an end to the harassment.
BullyGuard™ operates in Real Time:
- Monitoring of text messaging sent or received on a mobile device
- GPS monitoring of device activity – know if BullyGuard™ has been disabled, and where the device was when it was last active
- Immediate threat assessment and communication with parent or guardian via e-mail notice
- BullyGuard™ saves no information – your child’s privacy is preserved while notifying parents only of the triggered word or phrase. The actual conversation or context of the alert exists only on the original device.